Tears For The Dragon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah...fuck yeah, do it..." Petra threw her head back as the tail slowly wormed its way past her clenched sphincter and into her bowels. Emsari's tongue then slithered its way into her pussy, and Petra let out a howl that seemed to shake the glass around them. She shook with the force of Emsari's strength as the two appendages that impaled her began to thrust.

Petra just lay back and let herself be used in that wonderful manner. There was the growing heat of her oncoming climax building in her belly. This time she didn't try to say anything, and within what seemed like moments she arched her back and yelled. It felt like a flash of light had gone off inside of her brain, scrambling her thoughts and making her babble incoherently.

It was stronger than any orgasm she'd ever had, and Petra also felt an additional odd 'draining' that accompanied it. It wasn't strong, and it stopped quickly, but it was noticeable. By the time she came back to herself, Emsari was looking down at her with a very smug expression.

"I take it you approved?" asked the dragon.

"Fuck," panted Petra. "Okay, that was...wow. Did I feel you take a little, um, something from me?"

"Just a little," admitted the dragon. "I can't turn off the effect completely. I really just wanted to watch you climax." She leaned down and nuzzled Petra's chest. "You make the cutest faces when you're in the throes of passion."

Petra finally felt less boneless, and sat up in Emsari's hands. "Your turn," she said with a grin.

Emsari actually looked a little surprised at that. "Oh, it's all right, I was just wanting to pleasure you."

Petra slid off and stood on the tiled floor with her hands on her naked hips. "Nah. One good fucking deserves another. Now lie down and, um, don't thrash too much."

"But really, I don't know if..." Emsari's protest died as Petra padded around to her rear. Almost automatically, the dragon lay down flat on the floor and moved her tail out of the way. Petra took a moment to take in the sight of the huge muscled thighs under smooth green scales, leading up to a narrow slit that had pink fleshy lips just beginning to protrude. There was a sheen of moisture on those lips. Petra also looked up further and saw the pink star-shaped pucker of Emsari's rear hole just under the base of her tail. She then reached forward and gently stroked at the dragon's lower lips.

Emsari twitched, and the gnome was rewarded with the sight of those puffy lips becoming pinker and larger. Apart from the armor-plated exterior, Emsari's genitals were nothing outlandish. Petra kept up her soft stroking, now using both hands as the dragon dropped her head submissively and gave a deep moan.

Petra pressed her hands into Emsari's folds and pushed them apart, and saw the dragon's pussy open up before her. She darted her head forward and licked all around the entrance, and upon the dragon's hissing gasp she then moved her head down to lap at the large clit that was now protruding from Emsari's slit.

The dragon clawed at the floor, then gave another gasp of surprise as Petra thrust her entire arm into Emsari's cunny. The textured walls gripped her arm as she continued to suckle and lick at the dragon's nub. Then she latched her mouth onto the clit like it was a small penis and began to bob her head while thrusting her arm into Emsari. Petra curled her hand and felt a spongy area along the top of Emsari's cunny, and made sure to rub her hand against that area with each thrust.

Emsari started grunting in time with Petra's thrusts, and the sound made the gnome move her arm faster. She could feel the dragon's cunny squeezing her tight with every in-stroke, and saw those huge thighs tremble with rising lust. Finally Emsari threw her head up and gave a yell that did shake the glass around them. Those strong pelvic muscles clamped almost painfully tight on Petra's arm as the dragon went through her own climax. Eventually the dragon slumped bonelessly onto the floor.

Petra withdrew her arm with a squelch and padded back around to Emsari's head. The dragon looked up at her from the floor as if her head was too heavy to lift. "First Tibor wrecks me, and now you. I've been away from mortals for too long. You've all really gotten good at that."

The gnome leaned forward and kissed the scales in between Emsari's eyes. "I am very glad that Madame approves," she said in her best imitation of Finlay's dry tones.

They both began snorting with laughter.

1...345678