Tears From Hell.

Story Info
A BDSM memory.
2.3k words
4.05
35.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolf2002
wolf2002
11 Followers

After being blindfolded and tied to the bed for almost an hour, Dela suddenly started to cry. I imagined it was the humiliation, the pain and maybe the frustration that finally had become to much for her. I had abused and hurt her all this time and had let her come close to an orgasm at least two times without actually letting her climax, so she must have been pretty desperate. Although I had strictly forbidden her to make any sound, she had moaned and begged continuously for the last couple of minutes. And now she had begun to sob, the blindfold stopping her tears from running down her cheeks.

I must admit the sight of this helpless weeping sex slave did not particularly calm me down – on the contrary. I felt like a predator having paralysed his prey with a fierce bite in the neck, taking its time to play around with its terrified victim before ripping it apart. The mix of cruelty and lust dazed my brain and tickled my balls. I think never before I had felt the emotion of absolute power so intense.

This was partly the achievement of Dela as well, since she played the part of slave with excellence. She didn't pretend, she really was a servant, surrendering to her master in ultimate obedience. It might have been because she actually had some ancient slave blood running in her veins. She had told me she was born on some Caribbean island, her mother a black Creole, her father a white European. The racial mix had given Dela the typical Mulatta looks, a lovely warm coffee skin, broad hips and long black curly hair smelling of coconut oil. She had a buxom figure without being fat, her ass was firm and her breasts were huge.

I guess a pair of tits like that usually attract men like mosquito's to an oil lamp, but Dela wasn't as sweet as she looked. She had a sharp tongue and a quick wit to back off any unwanted sexual approach. Knowing this I wouldn't even have tried to come on to her with some stupid oneliner, but luckily in my case that wasn't necessary. On a party of a mutual friend she had started a conversation with me, telling me almost instantly she liked my – I quote - 'choirboy' appearance. Her directness made me drop my defences and we talked all night, ending up fucking like rabbits in my apartment for three days continuously.

So how come she ended up lying naked on my bed, her hands cuffed above her head to the bedpost, her feet tied with rope to the metal frame under the mattress? Actually she had to blame herself, since she had brought up the fantasy of being dominated in the first place. Although she didn't say it, I sensed she liked the idea, which instantly stirred up my imagination. I tried my best not to sound to eager so we dropped the subject, but my mind kept running and a plan formed in my head. As soon as Dela fell asleep I dug up my equipment. She squeaked when I woke her up with a slap in the face, finding out she could not move her arms and legs. She looked up to me in full surprise and was just able to see my huge erection before I put the blindfold on her eyes.

After she had made some useless attempts to get loose and asked me what I was doing, she quickly understood her position when I explained she had become my sex slave and that resisting would only make things worse. I had started on her quite easily, sitting on top of her, fucking her slowly between her tits while twisting her swollen brown nipples with my fingers and thumb. "No, please, it hurts!," she had begged with a little voice but after I told her to shut up and slapped her face some more, she kept her lips tightly shut, only producing some vague 'aahmmmm' sound when I squeezed her tits too hard.

She did not keep her lips shut though when I started jacking off near her face, smearing my pre-cum all over her face and mouth. I guess the smell aroused her because she kept sticking out her tongue, licking off the cum and trying to get hold of my cock. However, every time her exploring tongue came near I slapped my dick violently in her face, telling her to back off - which she did, but only until the pain had passed and she dared to open her mouth again, welcoming my big cock inside. I couldn't resist and I let her suck on it for a while. Inside her mouth I felt her tongue moving quickly around my penis head, stimulating the juices to flow, so I fiercely pulled back. "LISTEN, you whore," I yelled at her, while I grabbed her hair and shook her head up and down until she screamed. "You must think you are one hot cum slut but right now you are nothing, you hear, NOTHING! I am your master and you do as I say. You are a worthless bitch and in the next couple of hours, maybe days, I will teach you some manners. NOW WHO AM I?"

"You're my master," Dela whispered almost soundless, which tempered my anger a little. While she lied still on the bed I continued to talk into her ear, telling her what a filthy whore she really was. I took out my digital camera and started making pictures of her naked body, zooming in on her tits and pulling her legs further apart to get a good close-up of her pussy.

"How would you like if I published these on the internet so the whole world can see you? I bet quite some horny Chinese and Arabs just love to jack off on some juicy Western pussy meat. Would you like that?," I asked her. "What if some porno freak at your office saw them and told everybody? Would you like to see the look on their faces next Monday morning?" She didn't answer but shook her head in a resolute 'no'. However - I could have been wrong - I thought I noticed a little smile on her face. Could it be?

I decided I was wrong and let my predator mind take over again. On the floor I found the panties that Christine, some girl I had sex with the other week, had left behind. I hadn't really liked her but she had one quality I wouldn't easily forget, which was the amazing wetness of her pussy. I had fingered her for a long time with the panties still on so her juices had really soaked up the black cotton, leaving a large white spot and a distinct pussy smell behind, which had driven me wild for days after she had gone. I pressed the panties close to Dela's face, telling her about how I had eaten out Christine's wet pussy and how her juices had covered my face. I showed Dela exactly how I had fondled Christine's cunt, moving my fingers up and down her pussy lips, slipping two fingers inside her hot pussy hole and massaging her G-spot while my thumb worked on her clit. As Dela wasn't nearly as wet as Christine, I decided she had to know what a really juicy pussy tasted like. "Smell it! Taste it!," I commanded her, holding the panties near her mouth. She obeyed. Dela eagerly sniffed up the strange pussy scent and sucked on the fabric with her big lips. "Mmmm, master!," she moaned. Though I wasn't sure it was the other girls cum or my fingers working on her own hot wet hole that made Dela hum, it aroused me in an incredible way.

I decided to raise the tension. I took out my head phone and placed it on her ears, put my Sepultura tape in the stereo, turned up the volume and pressed play. The music was really loud and she shook her head but the headset didn't move. Now she was cuffed, blinded and deafened so she would probably lose her orientation quickly. I started touching her tits and belly with the tips of my fingers, really delicate and sweet, drawing circles with my nails so her body shivered and the little hairs on her arms rised. I sucked on her large brown nipples, biting them harder until I felt I really hurt her. Then I took the candle next to the bed and held it above her, dripping hot red wax on her tits and stomach. Every drop caused a sudden movement of her body but she did not make a sound, probably hypnotised by the raging speed metal on her ears.

After the heat came the cold. I walked to the fridge and took out some ice cubes. I started to move one around her belly, causing goose bumps on her skin, moving lower and lower until I reached her crotch. With two fingers I opened her lips and began to move the ice cube all around, mixing the melting ice water with her juices, messing up her bushy pubic hair. Looking at her swollen, purple pussy which - on the looks of it - never had seen a razor, the blood streamed to my head. I attacked like a wolf would attack a wounded animal – licking and sucking, eating her out fiercely, meanwhile masturbating my own enraged cock.

When she began to moan really loud in expectance of her orgasm, I guess I completely lost my mind. I resisted the urge to bite her right in the soft flesh of her pussy, and instead buried my teeth in her thigh. I tasted blood and heard her scream in a far distance. At that moment my darker side took over. With my flat hands I started hitting her, leaving red streams on her legs and arms. When she kept on screaming I grabbed her by the throat, pulled off the head phones, hissing insults into her ear. "You are a miserable slave and your job is to serve your master. So don't start your pathetic little panting on me, YOU BITCH. You don't deserve to come!"

A memory flashed through my mind: Dela, joking that part of her body was still virgin, since she had never let anyone penetrate her asshole. I loosened the rope at her feet, making her think for a moment she was free until I grabbed her ankles firmly and turned her over at once, tying her up again really tight.

She began to beg again. "Stop, you're hurting me. I don't want any more. Let me go!" "Silent, SLAVE!," I responded.

That was the moment she started to cry. She started sobbing and her body began to shake. She freaked out, pulling her ropes and moving her head fiercely from left to right without any effect. I imagined I had broken the last bit of her courage. She was trapped and completely in my power.

Maybe I should have backed off at that moment, but I didn't. I wasn't thinking straight, I had tasted her blood, sadism and pure lust had taken over. The only thing I could think of the ultimate domination of ripping my helpless victim open with my throbbing cock.

There she was, face down, still sobbing in the cushion, her bruised arms crossed now and even more powerless, her legs marked with a bite wound spread wide, her inviting ass up in the air with under it the heavy, soaking pussy. I took a small leather belt and began to whip her butt, leaving red streams all over it, while she continued to beg louder and louder. I paid no attention to it and pretended she was asking me to fuck her so I took the tip of the leather belt and started rubbing her pussy with it. Moving it all the way over her pussy and even letting it slip inside her a couple of times, the leather got really wet. I used the juices on the belt tip to lubricate her asshole. "No please, not there," she moaned and pulled the muscles of her asshole tight to prevent me from penetrating. But when I easily forced a finger in she finally gave up and relaxed.

Sitting on top of her I rubbed my cock over her asshole, then putting it in inch after inch. From her mouth a deep moan escaped, either expressing pain or pleasure – or both. I started fucking her, hitting her butt with both hands to encourage her, grabbing her tits, riding her harder and harder while she screamed louder and louder. I had no idea if I was hurting her, if she was still crying and how long she would hold out. I only focussed on my cock moving inside and out her tight hole, looking at this gorgeous sex slave under me in complete surrender.

I knew I wouldn't last long and as I felt the orgasm coming I pulled back one more time, only to slide my cock back in the hole just underneath, immediately feeling the moist hotness of her pussy. As I exploded inside her, she let go a long last moan, indicating that she too had reached her climax. Inside her I felt her pussy muscles squeezing my dick, milking every last drop of cum out.

Still lying on top of her, trying to get a grip on myself, I suddenly heard a strange weeping sound, her body shaking again. I freaked out, realizing how I had let things go out of hand and quickly pulled the blindfold off to check if she was okay. When I saw her eyes I knew she was. Her gaze was joyful, mocking, sardonic. Dela wasn't crying at all, she was laughing in my face and her demonic smile brought me to my senses. One look was enough to make me realise that I had been cheated the whole time; that her tears, pleas and moans were only meant to encourage me.

Then I knew: not I, but SHE had the power. She was the master and I would forever be her pussy slave.

wolf2002
wolf2002
11 Followers