Tears in China Ch. 02

Story Info
Her first time, nonconsensual.
1k words
3.7
70.5k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StudStory
StudStory
92 Followers

"Alice," Tyler repeated, "It is true you have sexual fantasies about being raped?"

Alice snapped out of remembering when her and her fiancee would role play her rape fantasies on the phone.

Alice laughed nervously, "Of course not, that is sick and I don't think Todd would appreciate you asking me this."

Tyler gave a sly smile stood up from where they were drinking cha and started to remove his tie. "Well it does not really matter if you have rape fantasies or not, I am going to rape you right now, tonight, and every other time I choose to."

Alice's stomach dropped. This can't be real she thought. Her denial soon vanished as each piece of clothing Tyler wore came off. Her eyes were fixated on Tyler's dick. She has seen them in pictures and movies but never in real life.

He walked over to her and said, "suck it."

Alice didn't even think of screaming, only fleeing. That is what she did, running straight for the door. She repeatedly tried to pull the door open but it was locked. She forgot when they arrived she gave Tyler her fiancee's set of keys and showed him how to lock the door. Her keys were still sitting next to Tyler on the coffee table.

Alice put her back to the door and froze at the sight of Tyler. He had a knife in his hands. He slowly walked over to her and put the tip of the knife to her cheek. Fantasy is one thing, but the feel of the blade to her skin made reality close in on Alice and she could no longer hold her bladder. A small streak trickled down her leg and puddled on the floor.

Tyler used the sharp edge of the knife to pop each button from her blouse and slip it over her shoulders. She was hyperventilating as he sliced the side of her skirt, the same short skirt she wore after her role-playing chat with her fiancee. The last thing she remembered before passing out was the feeling of being cut by the knife on her belly.

Alice woke up not long after at the feeling of being licked and sucked on her belly, then breasts, and then thighs. It felt good. When she looked down it was Tyler that was looking back up to her, his mouth on her pussy sucking the flood that was coming out of her.

"Good morning princess. Look how wet your pussy is, I didn't realize you liked being raped this much."

Alice tried to say "stop" but the words just didn't come out. She was trembling.

"I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty to taste your blood." He crawled up her body until he was face to face with her rubbed her belly with his hand and brought it to her face. "They are not deep cuts, here taste how sweet you are."

She did what she was told instinctively from the fear and sucked her blood that was on his hand.

"Now it is time for the main course," he said pressing his dick into her virgin pussy. She could not deny there was pleasure when he rubbed his dick head against her pussy lips, but she still managed to whisper the word, "no." Ignoring her he pushed harder. She tried to squirm away from under him as the pain of him opening her pussy for the first time was to much. He pressed down her wrists with one hand to the bed and pressed the other on her shoulder and pulled her into him. He had enough leverage to sink deeper into her and get the force needed to tear through her virginity.

Alice's mascara was running down her face, but the feeling of Tyler press centimeter after centimeter of his penis inside of her made her remember that she had already practiced for this, and had wanted this. She remembered to not fight back against the rapist or she might get hurt. She remembered that this was what she had always fantasized and now it was coming true.

She let her mind wander into her fantasy like this was a dream. She could not dream of her rapist being as handsome as Tyler. She always imagined it was her fiancé doing it, but Tyler was certainly better looking than Todd. She wondered if Tyler was aroused by her short skirt, if Todd told Tyler that she wore short skirts when she was horny and fantasized about being raped, that when Tyler and her were alone that she thought about it for a split second. She wondered if he was going to cum inside her and try to make her pregnant. As his tongue explore her mouth she though of what their mixed Chinese-White baby would look like.

He turned her on her stomach and pulled her ass up in the air and pressed his dick so that he bumped against her cervix. She looked back at him with the side of her head pressed into the mattress with glazed eyes and saw he was again holding the knife. As he made small cuts to her back. At that moment she knew this man owned her and she had to give him what he wanted. The feeling of his dick piercing her womb, of him feeding on her blood, and the knowledge that she had given up all control to the man that raped her sent Alice over the edge. Her pussy contracted and it sent waves of pleasure from her body. She tensed up and curled her toes as another orgasm swept her at the feeling of his semen shoot inside of her. He pressed as deep as he could into her with two fistfuls of her hair as leverage as she milked the remaining sperm into her womb. Exhausted she passed out feeling him push his still erect dick inside of her again. Here last words before sleeping were, "I am so sorry Todd..."

StudStory
StudStory
92 Followers