Tears in China Ch. 03

Story Info
Alice's attempts to escape her prison.
2.1k words
4.25
42.1k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StudStory
StudStory
92 Followers

Alice awoke early that morning. It took her a few minutes to clear her mind and remember what had happened to her yesterday. Her fantasy had come true, she had been raped. A complete stranger had forced her to be his woman. But with the morning also came fear. She was her fiancé's bed of with another man. Although they had shared their fantasy there was no way she could tell Todd that his friend had raped her. She was still wet with his semen and though of the best way to get out of this mess.

She remembered what Todd had told her about the duties of her as his wife. She was to please him sexually and often. Todd had told her he loved sex but was willing to wait until they were both married to make their wedding night special. Once they were married though, modesty in sex would not exist. Every morning she needed to please him with her mouth and give him any part of her body that he desired. Her best plan was to please Tyler so that he would leave as soon as possible so she could clean up the mess of the house and in her womb.

She wiggled from his tight grip and crawled under the covers. Her hand found his cock erect and she moved her head to give it a taste. She had always wondered how she would be able to do this as Todd asked but she found no trouble licking Tyler's penis. It seemed so big in her hands, she could not believe it was only inside of her only a few hours ago. Alice thought of him raping her as she sucked his cock and became moist between her legs again. She decided to lose herself to her fantasy a little bit longer, until he left today.

Tyler moved the blanket she was under to see Alice sucking his dick.

"Morning, did you have fun last night?"

Alice did not reply and stopped what she was doing, feeling a little bit ashamed.

Pulling her head back to his dick by her hair he said, "I did not tell you to stop, suck me."

"It is a lot easier to rape a submissive bitch like you Alice. I thought I may have to beat you this morning."

Tyler's penis grew larger as she sucked his cock. He forced her to take it all in her mouth and she choked as it slid down her throat.

Tyler reached over and took his phone from the table beside the bed.

"Hey Todd, this is Tyler."

"Don't stop" he said to Alice as the sound of Todd's name made her look at Tyler. She followed her orders hoping Todd did not find out what a slut she had become.

"I am at your house now, Alice found me at the airport yesterday and she brought me here just fine."

"Yea she is still here but she cannot talk right now. She is eating a big breakfast."

Alice felt extremely dirty at what she was doing to Tyler while he talked to her fiance, but unconsciously it was making her very horny. She was still being raped and controlled by this man. He even had the guts to call up her fiance as he raped her. She zoned out and sucked his dick harder and faster until she felt it erupt in her mouth.

"Don't swallow it down, hold it in your mouth and get a good taste of it." Tyler told her.

"Yea, Alice is here. She wanted to take me out to breakfast but I had already cooked. She never tied this food before. Ok you can swallow. Here, I will let you talk to her."

"Todd hello? Um, well, I don't know how to describe the dish, but it is like rice porridge."

Quickly changing the subject she said, "Yea once Tyler goes to the office I will go to my parents home. Wait, What? You want me to stay here?"

Tyler sat up on the bed and pulled her so that she was on his lap, facing away from him, and pushed his dick inside of her.

"Please, not right now," she begged in a whisper to Tyler. Ignoring her he continued to fuck her.

"Yes I can be his translator. I will call the office." She hoped she could hang up with Todd soon, she did not want him to hear her cum from being raped.

"Oh you called already? OK, but I should go now, I need to go home. No I can't take Tyler to my parents house, it is pretty far from here. We wouldn't get back until the next day."

Starting to loose focus on the conversation with Todd, "Ok ok, if you already told my, um, parents, um, then already, OK. Oh, we are cuming."

Alice could feel him shooting his cum into her pussy as he fiercely rubbed her clit with his fingers. All she could do was cum with him. Her body had betrayed her while she was on the phone with the man she loved, or had she already started to fall in love with her rapist like Todd said she would in her fantasy? She could not think clearly and dropped the phone to give Tyler a passionate kiss.

Tyler raped Alice until late in the afternoon. While she took a nap he went and showered and left the home. It was not until later that Alice woke up. She found a note on the bed saying he would be back soon.

Now was her chance. She raced and put on clothes, grabbed her mobile phone, but she could not find her keys. She prayed that the door was still unlocked but her heart sank to find it bolted locked. The side door to the fire escape was also locked shut. Tears flowed from Alice's eyes and she could not stop them. Her knees became weak and she slumped to the floor, crying heavily. She needed to escape. She could not be continually raped by Tyler. She needed to get some contraceptives so she would not get pregnant. She wanted to be in Todd's arms so she would feel safe. But she remembered that Todd cannot save her. He was the cause for this. He told Tyler about her fantasy and Tyler assumed she wanted him to rape her.

Alice got her phone and called her younger sister. Her call was ignored but she got a text message back in Chinese.

"I am at school, what you want?"

Alice typed back. "I locked myself in Todd's house. Do you still have the key I gave you?"

"It is in my dorm room. I can bring it after classes are over."

"Can you bring it sooner. I really need to go somewhere."

"I will try. I will text you when I arrive."

Alice went and found Tyler's knife next to the bed where he raped her. She took it along with her phone and hid in the closet near the front door. She waited, hoping her sister would send her a message before Tyler came back.

She texted with her sister while she waited. After an hour of waiting her sister messaged that she was able to leave school. She told her sister to take a taxi so that she would arrive sooner.

"My phone is going dead. I will turn it off to save battery." Alice replied.

Thirty minutes later she heard the door open. She peeked out the door but did not see anyone. She went to the door but it was still locked. "Was he inside the house", she thought. She was about to go hide again when Tyler walked into the room.

"I was looking for you. Where were you hiding?" Tyler said.

Alice meekly lifted the knife and said almost in a whisper, "Give me the keys."

Tyler laughed and walked up to Alice. "Here," he said calmly putting the keys in one hand. It seemed to easy and when Alice looked from the keys back to Tyler she was met with a hard slap to her face. It knocked her to the ground and she dropped both the knife and her phone. Tyler grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the bathroom while she kicked and screamed.

Tyler looked into her eyes and said, "Who the fuck do you think you are? Don't ever point a knife at me."

Alice begged for forgiveness but Tyler dunked her head into the toilet and held it there. Alice could not breath and the water was going into her mouth as she panicked. She though she was going to die when Tyler pulled her head back up. She gasped for air only for her head to return to the toilet.

With his other hand Tyler reached under Alice's dress and ripped off her panties. He lifted her head back up and let Alice breath. She let her head drop to above the toilet water as Tyler lifted her ass to the air. She was resigned to being raped again but instead of raping her pussy, his dick was pushing against her anus.

Alice tried to reach back to push him away but Tyler pushed her face back into the water as he slammed his dick into her asshole. She thought she was going to die. She could not breath and her ass was burning. He would only let her come up for air briefly before plunging her face back in the toilet. She felt him thrusting deeper and deeper into her ass and let go of her hair. Unconsciously Alice was meeting his thrusts back as the asphyxiation and anal stimulation was starting to please her masochistic nature. Before long he was cumming into her ass.

Immediately after Tyler pulled out Alice sat on the toilet and released her bowels. She could not hold them in and was completely broken from embarrassment. Meanwhile, Tyler turned on the shower and once she was done, pulled Alice into the shower. She was completely submissive to him now and he stripped the remaining clothes from her body. He gently washed her hair, face and body. He was like a completely different person than the man that was drowning her in the toilet. Before she knew what she was doing she was washing Tyler with the soap. She rinsed him off and started to kiss him. He picked her up and he wrapped her legs around his waist. He entered her wet pussy easily. Tyler rested her back against the wall and plunged into her and their tongues danced. Tyler came again quickly into her tight pussy.

"See baby, good girls are rewarded but bad girls are punished."

"Mmmm ok," she replied.

While they made love in the shower, Alice's sister had arrived to the house, but since there was no answer she let herself in. She heard the shower running and sat on the couch and waited for her sister to finish. Alice came out of the shower first and saw her sister.

"I let myself in. That was a long shower you took." Alice's sister Tracy said in Chinese.

"Yea, thanks. You better get back to school before they close the gates." Alice said trying to get rid of her.

"By the time I get there it will be closed, I need to stay here tonight."

Knowing Tyler would be coming out of the shower any second Alice rushed her to the bedroom. "OK fine, you can sleep with me in Todd's room."

"Why together?"

"Because Todd's friend is staying over too. He just arrived in Shanghai and I am working for him."

"Oh cool! I can practice my English. Where is he now?"

"Don't bother him, he doesn't need a girl like you annoying him. He jumped in the shower right after I got out."

Tracy was the more girly of the sisters and was boy crazy, not that her parents would ever approve of her dating.

"Oh? What does he look like? Is he handsome?"

Alice felt a bit of jealousy at the question but brushed it off, "Oh you are too young for that. Leave your things and watch TV in here. I will introduce you at dinner."

Alice closed the bedroom door and rushed to the bathroom. Tyler had already come out and went to the kitchen only wearing his towel.

"Tyler, my little sister has to stay the night. Please just act normal tonight and sleep in the second bedroom."

"Why would I agree to that?"

"I will do anything you want me to do."

"You already will do anything I want because I will force you."

"Please, I will want to do it no need to force me."

"How about this. If you please me tonight then I won't rape your sister."

"What?"

"Do you want me to put your head in the toilet again? Or maybe you want your sister to see how you moan as I fuck you?"

"Please don't"

"Then shut up and do as I say."

StudStory
StudStory
92 Followers