Tears of the Fallen Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JazCullen
JazCullen
6,496 Followers

Michael still didn't trust Dante one iota, but the more he thought about it, the more the other vampire's words sounded logical. Backing down a bit, he nodded his head acknowledging he would consider what he'd said. "I'll think about it," he answered, the words coming out reluctantly.

"You do that," Dante sighed, feeling fairly certain he'd bought a little time or at least put some doubt into the elder vampire's mind. There was something about Michael that set warning bells ringing. He'd seen insanity many times over the long centuries he'd roamed the planet, and Michael was showing signs of being close to stepping over that edge.

If he returned from this mission, Dante would need to look a little closer at Michael and decide whether or not he needed to be removed permanently. Things were far too unstable already without insanity being thrown into the mix.

To be continued...

JazCullen
JazCullen
6,496 Followers