Tease

Story Info
Stranger deals with cock tease.
1.3k words
3.84
75.2k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rene_tx
rene_tx
6 Followers

I pull into the driveway and realized how late I am getting home. The dinner meeting I had with my clients had lasted until I had driven half of the way home in the dark. I notice that the light in the study on the other side of the house is on. You must be in there reading, or looking up dirty cheerleader pictures I hope with a sultry smile. You are always super hot after a session of smutty pics.

I remote open the garage door and notice that the light has burned out. I'll have to ask you to fix that for me. You know I'm scared of the dark. I ease the car into the garage slowly, the headlights in the almost complete darkness casting eerie shadows. I step from the car, and then bend over to reach across for my purse that is leaning against the passenger side door.

I hear a noise behind me, but before I can straighten up to see what it is, a strong arm encircles my waist and covers my mouth.

Terrified I immediately begin to struggle. I claw at the leather covered hand that is across my mouth masking my screams and thrash and kick back at the man behind me.

"It's no use." He rumbles in a deep voice.

He easily lifts my struggling body and forces me face first onto the trunk of the car. Reaching up under my skirt, he roughly rips of my panties and stuffs them into my mouth. When he removes his hand, I prepare to spit out my panties and scream. I suddenly feel the cold press of a knife against my throat. He chuckles as I instantly still.

"Heh. Now you understand don't you? Otherwise... well we wouldn't want your man to find you now would we?"

He takes the knife and rips through the back of my blouse, yanking the front of it down and tossing it into the blackness of the garage.

"Hold on a second" he grunts. You listen intently as he leaves you for 20 seconds only to start again as a soft light brings focus to the are. He's lit a camping lantern. "I haven't watched you so long to not be able to see what I'm fucking now" he growls.

Ideas and questions are speeding through my mind. Who is this man? When and where has he been watching me?

He reaches around my hips and yanks down my skirt. Next he uses his knife to cut the back strap of my bra. As he comes around my side to pull it off my breasts, I try to get some sense of who this man is. Do I know him? How does he know me?

A mask, leaving his lips and chin free to look at, covers the upper part of his face and hair. He sees me looking at him and roughly shoves my head in the other direction. "Don't fucking look at me slut!! Did I say you could look at me?! He rips off my ruined bra and pushes me into the car. "Now be a good girl," he roughly whispers into my ear, "and stay there until I tell you that you can move."

At his words, my body clenches and calms. The little slutty submissive in me wants to do what he says!

He leans his body, which I notice he has stripped bare, against my back and reaches around to harshly squeeze my breasts. "Ooooohhh," I moan into my gag. I couldn't even tell the difference if I was feeling scared, hurt, or turned on.

"Do you think you can prance around in your slutty cloths, and cock tease every guy you meet and not have to deal with the consequences?" he asks while cruelly crushing my nipples between his fingers.

"Ahhh" I scream, because it's too much.

His hands travel down my body, squeezing tightly on my waist, then grabbing and clutching the globes of my ass. He leans into my ear again as one hand moves around and cups my mound. "You're a little slut, a whore. Whenever you smile, your eyes are saying come fuck me."

I gasp as he shoves a finger up my pussy and finds it wet already.

"Heh, Heh" he says in a satisfied tone, "I guess I was right"

I can't believe it!! This man who is about to force me to have sex with him is turning me on!! How could this be happening? But part of my mind knows that I am a little slut and a cock whore. Knows that I want to be fucked.

Without preamble, he kicks my legs apart and shoves a monster of a cock up my not completely ready cunt. "Unngg" we both grunt. Me from the force of his trusting, and him from the feel of my tight twat engulfing the head of his cock.

He grabs my hair and pulls my head back, arching my back, and pulling me back onto his cock as he works it inch by inch into my pussy.

"Unnnggg!!! Aarggg!!" he shouts as his come shoots into my cunt.

Oh my god! I can't believe it is over that quickly I think. Part of me is relieved, but another more lascivious part is disappointed that I won't get to writhe on that big thick cock that is still pulsing cum into me.

"Don't get your hopes up bitch," he grunts, "I'm not even close to being finished with you." And with that he starts sawing his fuck stick in and out of my pussy, building up speed with the addition of his cum as lubricant. He smacks my ass and pounds into me. Over and over and over again he shoves into me, panting and huffing as he works.

I squeeze my eyes tight as I can, trying not to feel it, trying not to give into my urge and fuck back at him. I can't believe how much I want to shove my ass back at him to make his thrusting faster and harder.

I thrash my head from side to side and start to moan.

He picks up speed when he realized that I am starting to enjoy the pounding he is giving my pussy.

"Yeah! Bitch! Do you like that slut? Do you like being stuffed with this cock?"

That is it for me; I can't hold it back any more and spit out the gag in my mouth.

"Oohhh yes!" I cry as he pulls my knees up to spread me wider. "Fuck yes, oh baby, fuck that pussy! Tear that fucking pussy up" I can't help it!!

The come slut that I am is loving this stranger shoving his thick long cock into my wet, and already come filled cunt.

"Fuck me harder, harder, harder" I yell. "Make this whore cum."

"Oh hell yeah!" you say. "Take it. Take this fucking cock into your slutty slit"

His cock is swelling and his thrusts are becoming more erratic. I try to rub my clit against the car; I don't want him to come before I do!

Too late, you realize that isn't going to happen.

"Coming in your cunt!! Filling you up with my cum. Unnnnn.... Take it bitch.... Take that come..." he's still pumping away at my pussy. I can feel what seems to be a gallon of cum being deposited into my hungry snatch. "Aarrrrgggggggggggg" with one last shove he finishes with me and backs up. My knees can't hold me and I sag to the floor.

He walks up and grabbing my hair tilts my head up toward his face. Grabbing his cock he starts to rub the slimy mess into my face.

"You didn't think I would let a cock tease like you get what she wanted did you?"

He's right. All I want right now is to have a fat cock shoved up me making me come.

rene_tx
rene_tx
6 Followers