Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does it feel?" he asked her eyebrows raised.

"Fuck you, Jason," she began to close her legs. She thought he was done.

"Alright," He held her thighs open and kissed her again as he pushed his hard cock inside her.

"Jason," she called out as his cock assaulted her pussy. He felt her cum almost the instant he moved his cock around inside of her. She squeezed him tight and he instinctively started thrusting into her. She kept making these little moans that were driving him crazy. Jason had only slept with a few girls his own age. More or less it involved him trying to convince them to do stuff. It was different with Lea, she was moving her hips in circles as he fucked her, meeting his thrusts. He pulled back to look at her. She opened her eyes and held his gaze. Fuck, this girl, he thought as he pulled out and came on her stomach. He was breathing hard and turned to lay back on her bed. Lea reached over and let a hand run down his stomach. He watched as she leaned close to his ear.

"Don't think you get to sleep in here now, back to the couch, Ronald," she whispered.

He turned quickly and rolled over on top of her, "Enough for the Ronald thing," he said seriously.

Lea laughed nervously and he smirked, he wanted to intimidate her. He kissed her hard sucking her lip into his mouth and biting it. She pulled her head back and took her injured lip into her mouth.

"Fine," she looked away. Jason's cock got hard all over again when she gave him that submissive look. He kissed her again and he knew she could feel him harden against her pussy.

"Turn over," he whispered and helped her turn over so her beautiful, brown ass was in the air for him.

"This is how I always think of it with you. This way. Spanking my ass," she said with a soft voice.

Jason moaned as she spoke those words. He pulled her ass to his crotch and rubbed against her. He pushed her torso further down on the bed. The first time he hit her ass with the palm of his hand, he didn't know who moaned louder her or him. He spanked her ass a few more times and then he couldn't wait.

"Are you ready for me to fuck this pussy, Lea?" he asked as he lined his cock up with her entrance. She nodded and he slapped her ass, "Tell me."

Lea turned to look over her shoulder, "I want you to fuck my pussy, Jason," she said looking him directly in the eye.

With that, he shoved his hard cock inside of her and began to slam into her ass over and over. He watched as her brown ass jiggled against him. He grabbed both cheeks hard as he continued to fuck her.

"Oh shit, Jason, you're so deep," Lea moaned out.

Jason swiveled his hips and began to fuck her with short hard thrusts. He reached a hand up and grabbed a handful of her curls, pulling her head up. All she could do was let him do what he was doing, he had her completely in his control.

"You like this Lea? Tell me I'm too young to fuck you this good," he pulled out and then slammed back inside her. Lea screamed out and he continued to fuck her, "Tell me," he repeated.

"I love it Jason, fuck me," she moaned. He pounded her harder letting her hair go and leaning over her so they were flat on the bed and Lea's legs were pushed out straight. He slid his hand between Lea and the bed and began to rub her clit. Lea's hands were laid flat on the bed by her head, palms down. He loved that she was being completely submissive to him.

"I'm going to cum," he whispered in her ear.

"Wait," she managed to get out from under him. He fell back on his back, his hand on his hard cock. "I want you to cum in my mouth," she said as she dove down and took his cock into her warm, wet mouth.

Jason revealed in her thick lips around his cock as her tongue swirled around. He held her head close as he came in her mouth. He watched as she swallowed him down, and then leaned forward to lick away anything she missed. He grabbed the back of her head and kissed her hard.

"You are fucking amazing," he said against her lips.

"You're not too bad yourself," she smiled and kissed him.

"Stop being a bitch to me, just for one minute," he held her face close.

"I am a bitch, Jason. I'm 32 and single and live with my parents. Obviously, I'm working through some shit," her eyes turned serious as she spoke.

"We're all working through some shit," he kissed her, "at least we can fuck like crazy while we're doing it." He raised his eyebrows at her and she giggled in agreement.

"I'm exhausted. Your young ass wore me out," she lay back and pulled the comforter over her.

"If I had any energy left, I'd punish you for calling me young again," he said as he lay beside her and pulled her close.

She laughed, "It was a compliment."

He grunted in response and kissed her ear, conceding.

They both lay still and comfortable, their breath getting soft and even as they fell asleep.

12