Tease

Story Info
He wants out, but he's her favorite toy.
5.6k words
4.57
55.7k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, everyone. I just wanted to say that I hope you all enjoy this story. It's my first attempt at writing erotica and I had fun writing it. As most authors on here say, no I'm not a professional writer so grammar and spelling won't be perfect. All people in the story are of the legal age for sexual interaction. All characters are purely fictional and any resemblance to a real person is coincidence. Please leave comments or send feedback to let me know what you thought. This story is intended as a one shot, but if everyone would like more I have other ideas to continue the story. Also a huge thanks to SexyGeek for taking the time to edit and improve my story. Enjoy.

*****

'How the hell did I end up like this?' Johnathon wondered as the girl next to him sat so close that he could feel her petite breasts pressing into his arm. Her hand was in his lap and giving him the most teasing handjob he had ever seen, her fingers barely touching his hot skin. Only occasionally would she make contact, and even then, it was a slow, gentle stroke, from the base of his shaft to the swollen and sensitive head. The rest of the time her fingertips just glided over his slick shaft and tight scrotum, her long nails barely scratching him. He could practically feel her smiling in the dark as she toyed with him.

Her name was Claire, and Johnathon hated and loved her all at once. Claire loved teasing and toying with him like this, and if it was only a teasing handjob, Johnathon knew he could handle it. The pleasure she always brought to him was beyond exquisite and he loved it, craved it almost. The problem, that Johnathon couldn't handle, was where she did it. All around him in the dark room sat his classmates. All twenty-four of the students sat and looked to the front of the class watching a documentary on The Amazon, while Claire had Johnathon's aching cock out in the open where it would be seen by anybody who chanced to turn around.

"Shhh," she whispered in his ear. "They'll hear you. Then you'll be in real trouble," was all she said as she once more grabbed him softly around the base and slowly pulled up, her hand moving only a fraction of an inch every second or so, till her hand slid over the sensitive and wet head of his shaft.

Johnathon wanted this all to end, he was tired of her games, Claire sucking him off in the bathroom was one thing, but this? Each new game she came up with was taking another year off his life. He just wanted to finish his senior year of high school and get out of this small town, hopefully to get a real job and help his mom and dad out of their financial crisis, but Claire seemed determined to ruin it all. He dreaded and looked forward to each encounter with her.

The worst part was he couldn't tell Claire to fuck off and leave him alone. If he did she would show photos of Johnathon being intimate with Mrs. Jones the gym teacher and both of them would be ruined. Johnathon cared for Mrs. Jones and didn't want to ruin her life.

So Johnathon sat still hoping for Claire to grow tired of the game and finish him off or just stop altogether and leave him with blue balls. Either way at the moment was fine with him as long as they weren't caught.

"We're coming to the end of class," Clare whispered in his ear and giving it a soft nibble. "You gonna cum all over the place? Make a mess all over the desk and your clothes? Let everyone see that you came in the middle of class?"

Johnathon just stayed quiet, he knew that even for Claire that was too much. It was obvious that she was sitting so close to him, so everyone would know she had a hand in his orgasm. So if he was caught, so would she, and she didn't want her daddy knowing of the games she played. So Johnathon sat still and waited for her to decide what to do.

Suddenly she grabbed his cock hard and started jerking him faster, it was still a slow pace, but after the teasing she put him through it felt like she was going all out. He knew that it would only be a matter of seconds before he exploded. Her hand slid up and down his wet shaft and Johnathon bit his lip so he wouldn't moan.

"I can feel you throbbing," she whispered in his ear. "You're so close, aren't you? Are you gonna cum right here? Right in front of all these people?"

They both knew this was just another part of Claire's games. Cumming like this in front of all these people didn't do much for him, although it was a little fun, it was mostly for her. She loved having the control to do this, to make him cum at her leisure, to even make him beg at times. She was always soaked after their games and once they were alone she would demand and force satisfaction from him.

Claire just watched him, looking for any signs of defiance, so that she could tease and punish Johnathon more. He was by far the best toy she had ever had and she loved making him play her games. She felt Johnathon's cock throb in her hand harder and glanced down at it smiling. Precum was oozing down from the slit in the head of his dick, she stopped stroking and swirled the precum around his shaft for lubrication and started jerking him again. Claire rubbed her thighs together and could feel that she was almost dripping into her seat. If she had touched her clit right then, she knew she would have had an earth shattering orgasm.

"You're so close Johnny, I can feel it." Her hand moving to his balls and feeling how tight they were pulled against him. "They're so swollen, you're gonna cum all over the place." She scratched her nails gently against his scrotum and felt Johnathon tense up. Claire's joy and excitement was evident in her voice, her breathing was shallow and quick in Johnathon's ear. Johnathon himself was breathing hard and his fingers squeezed the desk hard. His cock was throbbing and he could feel it swelling up ready to explode. Claire giggled softly in his ear as she started stroking him once more, still so slow and gentle.

Finally Johnathon broke his silence, "I'm cumming," he said as quietly as he could. Claire suddenly leaned down and wrapped her small lips around the tip of his cock and sucked hard. It took everything Johnathon had not to groan or thrust into Claire's mouth. This was probably the most powerful orgasm he had ever had and through sheer force of will he was able to stay quiet.

Claire moaned very softly as she felt Johnathon's hot cum erupt and hit the back of her throat. Rope after thick rope of cum exploded into her mouth and some straight down her throat. Claire simply sucked and swallowed harder, eager to get every drop she could. She loved Johnathon's cum, the taste, the smell, the texture of it. Everything about it drove her wild and she realized that she was starting to crave it on a daily basis. Claire could never let Johnathon know this.

After the last bit of cum finally oozed out from the swollen head, Claire sat up slowly and gently patted Johnathon's cock as it started to soften. Johnathon quickly put his penis away and looked around to see if anyone was watching. Everyone seemed to be looking at the screen still unaware of their sexual antics. Johnathon breathed a sigh of relief and glanced at Claire.

She was still close enough to be pressing against Johnathon and he could see her swirling his cum around in her mouth, savoring his taste. Johnathon once more felt the conflicting feelings of hate, disgust and lust for this bitch next to him. Today he was going to have to try and end it. It was risky and if he handled it wrong she could destroy Mrs. Jones and Johnathon with her photo's. But this game had been too much, Johnathon felt like he was going to unravel and breakdown.

Claire seemed unaware, or uncaring, of Johnathon's inner turmoil. She smiled at Johnathon and made a show of swallowing his load and flashing him her teeth. Then she sat back upright and looked to the front of the class as if nothing had ever happened.

A few hours later Claire was laying on some tumbling mats that were stacked against a wall in a storage closet connected to the gym. Her skirt has hiked up around her small hips, her panties where pulled to the side and she had two fingers pumping in and out of her tight, dripping pussy. Her smooth milky legs where spread wide open as if she was waiting for someone to walk up and thrust into her. A sly and sexual smile was on her lips and her eyes where slits and full of lust. She looked over at Johnathon as he stood there trembling.

"Please, no more. I don't want to do this anymore." Johnathon's voice had a slight tremble in it and Claire was trying to decide if it was from lust or anger. She knew that her fun infuriated him as much as it aroused him and that was part of her fun.

"Claire, I can't take it anymore. Your games, they've gone to far. We're gonna get caught and expelled."

Claire just smiled and pulled her fingers out of her wet hole and brought them to her lips. She slid them one by one into her mouth and sucked them clean, then slid them down and started rubbing her clit gently. A soft moan escaped her lips and her hips started to gyrate, almost begging for Johnathon to come and enter her.

Johnathon knew that she would never actually beg, just tease him and if need be threaten him. He was hoping to end this before she started threatening him. If things go that far her next game would be worse, and end with him having the worst case of blue balls you could imagine.

"Stop it Johnny. You're being pathetic." A gasp escaped her lips as she slid two fingers back into her pussy. "You know how this is going to end and I'm in no mood for your antics. Bring me that cock and fuck me."

Her eyes looked at Johnathon's crotch and traveled up his lean body to his eyes. Her eyes where no longer filled with lust, but annoyance and a hint of anger. Johnathon knew that his chances, as small as they were, where only diminishing with each passing second.

"Please Claire, end this. This is crazy and it's going to get us in trouble." Claire now looked pissed. She stopped pumping her fingers in and out and Johnathon thought for sure that the threats would come. To his surprise she smiled at him, closed her legs, and sat up and leaned back on her hands.

"So you want to stop having fun? Playing our games?"

'Your games maybe' thought Johnathon, but kept his mouth shut.

Claire stood up and walked over to Johnathon, her skirt fell back down covering her up. As she walked to him her hips had a gentle swing in them. Her smile seemed playful, almost innocent, but Johnathon saw the malice behind it all and knew she had a new game to play.

She stopped when she was so close to him he could barely feel her hard nipples rubbing against his chest through their clothes. He could smell her arousal as soon as he walked in the room, but from this close, it was over powering. Johnathon fought hard to stay soft, but with Claire so close and the smell wafting over him, he finally lost the battle. His cock started to harden slowly and caused a tent in his pants. Claire was so close she felt it rub her upper thigh and hip.

Without looking, Claire smiled, and reached down and started rubbing Johnathon's cock through his pants, again using that teasing touch she had mastered, just enough pressure to feel it through your pants and make you shiver, but not enough to bring pleasure, just enough to make you want more. He shivered as Claire scratched his shaft through his pants, the whole time she just smiled that sexual smile.

"Fine, I'll let you go Johnny." Johnathon's eyes opened wide in surprise, then quickly narrowed with suspicion.

"You are?" He knew it wasn't going to be as easy as that.

"Yes I am," Claire said as she started to slowly sink to her knees in front of him. "But we have one last game Johnny. The rules are simple." She glanced at her watch and looked at Johnathon's bulge that was now in front of her face. "We have about fifteen minutes before the cheerleaders come for the tumble mats and find us." She opened her mouth and gently bit Johnathon's cock through his pants. Johnathon had to close his eyes and bite back his groan.

"All you have to do," she started unzipping his pants, "is fuck me." She pulled his pants and boxers down enough so that his cock sprang out, almost slapping her face. She giggled and grabbed the bouncing cock holding it in her delicate hand. "You have to fuck me and make me cum." She sucked the tip into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head. "Mmmm, make me cum, let's say..." she thought as her hand squeezed and massaged Johnathon's shaft. "Three times seems fair." Her soft moist tongue flicked out and teased the sensitive spot under the head of Johnathon's cock.

"That's all? Make you cum three times?" Johnathon was excited at the prospect of the simple bet. Last time he fucked her she came five times in ten minutes. So three in fifteen minutes seemed simple.

"Just make me cum three times, in fifteen minutes." She leaned forward and nibbled on the head of his cock and started slowly stroking it with a firm grip. Precum oozed out the tip and down the head to her soft lips. "Oh yeah," Claire said as she flicked her tongue around her lips tasting his precum. "You can't cum at all though. If you don't cum and I cum three times," her mouth was once more around the head and sucking harder now. She pulled it out with a pop and smiled. "You're free to go. But if you don't," her hand gripped painfully hard on his cock and anger flashed through her eye's. Johnathon yelped in surprise. "You will do what I want, when I want." Her hand relaxed its grip and she licked his scrotum. "Understand?"

Johnathon gulped and nodded his head in compliance. He had no idea if he could last fifteen minutes without cumming. Despite all his hate and frustration for Claire, with how much he despised her, she was a hell-of-a sexy slut. He couldn't help but love the feeling of her tight pussy squeezing his cock so hard, the feeling of her juices dripping down his shaft and on his balls, erupting deep inside her or in her mouth, but this seemed to be his only way out. So he had no choice.

"Ok, I understand the rules." He shivered in delight as Claire sucked the head of his cock even harder, pulling another drop or precum up the shaft.

"Good," Was all Claire said and then to Johnathon's surprise she attacked his cock with her mouth. Her lips slid right down to the base and held tight as she started sucking hard, one hand rubbing and scratching his thighs as her other hand massaged his balls.

"Oohh Fuck!" Johnathon gasped and grabbed her head. "Wait, are we starting now?" Claire just giggled around his cock and started bobbing her head.

'Of course the bitch is trying to cheat!' Johnathon grabbed Claire's head and pulled her off his now soaked and throbbing cock. He was breathing hard from her sudden and intense cock sucking. He glared at her and Claire could feel the hate pouring out of him. Claire just giggled and licked her lips.

With a glance at her watch she smiled her evil and sexy smile saying, "Only twelve minutes now. Better hurry." Johnathon was trying hard to think of a way to turn this around against her.

'Maybe I'll just fuck her till she cums three times, then just pull out and not let her touch me. That way I won't have to worry about cumming.' Johnathon smiled at his plan and grabbed Claire under her arm pits and pulled her to her feet. Then he pushed her back till she hit the tumble mats and fell on her back. Instantly her legs shot up and opened wide, her hand pulling her panties aside while the other groped her firm tits through her blouse.

"Mmmmm Johnny! I didn't know you had a rough side to you." She licked her lips and started grinding her hips up at him. Johnathon stepped between her legs and rubbed the tip of his dick against her soaked slit.

"Come on Johnny, fuck me and get your freedom baby." Her eyes closed as she felt the head of his cock start to spread open her puffy pussy lips, but Johnathon stopped and looked at Claire confused.

'Baby? Did she call me baby?' Johnathon just shook his head and grabbed Claire's hips and slammed hard into her. Knowing that she loved to be fucked rough and hard, Johnathon went right to the rough sex, hoping to make her cum as soon as possible. He dug his fingers into her hips and started pounding in and out of her as hard and fast as he could. Claire's eyes shot wide open and let out a long deep groan.

"Ohhh you mother fucker! Ugh! Right for the hard stuff, ugh! You bastard!" Claire had a filthy mouth whenever Johnathon fucked her hard. If he had thought of this he would have thought of a different strategy. The only thing more arousing then her dirty talk to him was her teasing handjobs and blowjobs.

'Fuck!' thought Johnathon, 'I forgot about her dirty talk.' All Johnathon had to do was stop and change the pace, but he was already becoming lost in the pleasure. Johnathon had had sex before, but never had a woman felt as good wrapped around him as Claire did. Every time he thrust into her, he seemed to get lost inside her and felt all the frustration go from him. All the anger and hate just came out through his fucking Claire. In these moments he could almost love her for how she made him feel at peace.

So he continued to slam in and out of her, his hands holding her smooth and soft thighs tight against him to keep her from sliding across the mats. Claire lifted her shirt and bra to play with her breasts as they bounced up and down. Johnathon shuddered at the sight and felt his cock throb as he slammed into her.

'Fuck! No not yet. Please not yet. I need to make her cum at least once before I stop.' He could already feel his balls start to tighten and pull close to his body, ready to shoot deep inside her. So instead of stopping for a break and a chance to calm down he fucked harder and faster, hoping to make her cum once before he was to close. His balls hit her butt cheeks so hard it stung. Claire loved it and started getting louder.

"Yessss! Fuck me Johnny! Fuck my hot pussy! Oh god baby make me cum all over that big cock! Ohh yessss, make me soak you in my pussy juice!" Johnathon felt himself getting closer and closer, his cock tingling with the urge to let go and cum, but his mind fighting it with everything he had. His cock started jerking inside Claire and she could feel it. Her eyes locked on Johnathon's and her smile just got bigger.

"Are you getting close? Ugh, fuck! Are you gonna pump me full of cum? I know how much you love it. You, ohhh fuck, know how much I do baby. Do it Johnny. Just let go and fill me up! Oh baby harder, fuck me harder baby! So close!"

Johnathon would surely have cum inside of her by now if it wasn't for the fact she kept calling him baby. This confused Johnathon as she had never used an endearing pet name with him before. This confusion helped stave off his orgasm just long enough for Claire to cum.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming, ohhh fuck I'm cumming Johnny!" Her body tensed up and she took a deep breath in. Johnathon felt her pussy squeeze him so hard he almost couldn't move. Then Claire started to tremble and her body went wild, her hips bucking up harder into him, her hands mauling her breasts, her legs snapping shut tight around Johnathon's hips so he couldn't pull away. Her pussy started to spasm around his cock and Johnathon had to pull out. The milking motion was too much and he was right at the edge.

Claire shook and cussed as her orgasm washed over her. Johnathon just held her hips down and breathed hard, trying to calm down. His cock was bright red and throbbing, so close to erupting all over Claire. He was soaked in their combined juices, but he could feel Claire's juices drip down his shaft and to his balls. She certainly had soaked him like she wanted. Soon Claire calmed down and looked at Johnathon smiling.

12