Tease

Story Info
A tease made resulted in fulfilling of sexual fantasy.
1.1k words
3.74
11.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was alone in my flat which is on 5th floor, that cool breeze and a little sun rays were peeking through windows. In hall there was a window of glass joining balcony.

I was a little turned on and being alone at home was a chance to play with myself. Taking in consideration that opportunity, I wore a sexy see through black lingerie and black high heels. With my blonde hair falling over to my waist were covering me.

As I was admiring myself in mirror in standing in hall, I saw a middle aged couple staring me. At first I was embarrassed, but after a minute I realized they are enjoying the sight they got in the start of day.

I decided to put a show for couple. Without a second thought I bend a little to let them see my curves more. My face was confronting mirror and my hands caressing my body. I was sure they wanted more. To let them have a better view I opened windows. They smiled as I did so.

I came back in hall and unhooked my bra holding it in front of my tits. The couple nodded letting me know they want me to drop it. I did it, I am sure they liked my 36C. I bend towards them to let them see my tits hanging.

I grab it, squeezed it, encircled my nipples and pinched it few times. My hands went to my panties. I could see their eyes widened. I turned my ass facing then and removed my panties.

I stepped out of them and pulled my ass apart to let them have a great view. Then I turned back to let them have a look at my little hairy pussy. I traced lips of my pussy, then rubbed it a little for them.

I went in and brought a teddy. I got on my hands and knees and crawled into balcony. I thought no one was there & I started moving my ass so fast that my tits were bouncing. I sat there facing them. My legs were spread and I positioned teddy ' s leg touching my pussy and face on my breast. Then I moved and got on top on teddy. Now teddy 's face on my pussy and I was on my hands and knees, rubbing my breast with teddy 's legs. I sat on teddy with my pussy on his face and started playing with my tits again.

Then I stood up and bend on chair near me rubbing my nipples on the chair. It was really fun. Next I did is rubbed my pussy standing there. It is when I heard something, there was a lady next to my balcony. For a minute I was drowned in thought if she saw everything is when I realized her clicking my pics. I covered my tits and pussy and ran inside.

I was too embarrassed to even see myself in mirror. Within 5 minutes I got a text from her, there was some like 10-12 pics of mine from start and last one trying to cover myself and a message:

"IF YOU WANT ME TO KEEP A SECRET, OPEN YOUR DOOR NAKED AND BE ON YOUR KNEES IN HALL."

I jumped to my bare feet as soon as I read it. What is she planning was the thought in my head. But soon I realized I should better open door first. So I went like that to door, unlocked it taking a deep breath I opened it wide. I came back in middle of hall and knelt.

Within a minute I heard steps I was nervous as hell. She came in with a grin on her face. She was wearing a black pencil skirt and light pink loose fitted top. She was in her 40s with tits of about 34A and a little more pounds in her body then me.

She came near me, placed her hand on my chin and lift my face then turned it left and then right without a single word. She touched my tits softly. I felt like being inspected.

Then breaking ice she said, "You were having fun teasing them. weren't you?"

I decided to be true as she knew she was right. "Yes, a little"

"Just a little?...i don't think so."

"Yes, I had fun teasing them."

"That's good... let me contribute in their fun too."

"Umm...what?"

"Now you will do as I say... follow me. "

And she headed towards balcony, I quietly followed her. She sat on chair.

"I am going to punish you, lay over my knees."

I was shocked to hear that. "But why will you, What you had to do with all this?"

"Okay , I won't I better post your pics."

"No, no I am sorry."

"So what you want?"

"Punish me."

"Beg for it."

"Please punish me."

"Why?"

"Because I was doing wrong..."

"And?"

"And I was being a bad girl."

"Okay I will & anytime I ask anything you have to refer yourself as a bad girl."

"Okay"

I was on her knees now ready for my spanking. I peeked a little towards the couple, they seems to enjoy more. She was caressing my bare ass.

SMACK!!

Here came my first spanked followed my 2 more.

"You really are a bad girl, see."

To my surprise I was so wet and my nipples were all erect. Yeah I was liking that punishment. She spanked me three more times and it made me so excited. I could feel my body on display for couple and the ways my tits bounce as she spanked me was making me crave for more spanks.

Then she asked me to stand up and be on my hands and knees.

"I will be back in a minute, don't dare to move."

I was nervous as well as excited about what next was about to happen. She came back with spanking stick and handcuffs.

"10 more spanks... count them."

And they started, with every spank I was more and more aroused.

"1...2...3...4...10"

"Stand up."

I did.

"Time for corner time... stand at the end of balcony, where everyone can see you."

"Everyone..."

"Yes my bad girl, you like to be seen like this. Am I wrong?"

I was so excited that I did that. She handcuffed me there and got some chocolate syrup. She poured that on me, starting from my neck and licking it. She went to my tits and ass. The couple seems to enjoy as much as I was enjoying. Finally she came to my pussy and did the same.

I never thought I will like it with a woman. But I did.

Then she took me in. Spanked me a little more bending me over bed. Rubbed my vagina.

"You are fucking beautiful and really really bad girl... stay without clothes here, I will come back to check."

Maybe I will do it again.