Tease: Amazing Race 2

Story Info
Tara sneaks into Chris & Alex's tent for a steamy threesome.
1.5k words
3.5
11.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The Amazing Race, CBS does, nor any of the people from it. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"Chris, man that woman is driving me crazy," said Alex.

"I can see that she is such a tease," said Chris.

"Everybody is out here in these tents and she's flirting right in Wil's face," said Alex.

"She's so naughty that would have to be why Wil argues with her so much," said Chris.

"I know, I think she does it deliberately," said Alex.

'Alex is so sexy and Chris is just gorgeous I really need to get this out of my system so I think I really should just go in there and get what I want there probably isn't going to be another chance for me to do this,' thought Tara as she walked to a tent.

"Tara what are you doing in here?" asked Alex as she entered their tent.

"Doing this," replied Tara saucily as she went over to him and kissed him hard.

After awhile of hesitation Alex returned the kiss as equally forceful. Tara placed her hands under his shirt and began to push it up as she continued to devour his mouth. She leaned back as Alex pulled off her shirt.

She quickly pulled his shirt over his head and started kissing down his body exploring the muscles on his chest and torso. When she got down to his shorts she slid them off exposing his strained boxers. Alex laid his head back against the sleeping bag as she began to massage him through his boxers, she then turned around and looked at a rather stunned Chris trailing her eyes down his tensed body she saw how restraining his pants looked.

"Chris come over here and join us," she said as she slipped her hand into Alex's boxers making him groan.

When he walked over to her Tara pulled Chris's shirt over his head and trailed her hand down his chest while continuing to tease Alex. Chris straddled her and unclasped her bra, pulling it off he bent down and sucked her nipples, Tara reached down and pushed her hand into his pants rubbing him against his boxers.

As she rolled over on top of Chris, Alex moved over and slid down her shorts and panties and began to stimulate her clit with his fingers making her moan as she continued to massage Chris's erection.

Chris pushed her off and she then tugged down his pants and then his boxers, Chris moved up to her face and she began licking around the tip of his erection making him moan. She smothered a shriek as Alex pushed two fingers deep into her lowering his mouth to massage her clit with his tongue while moving his fingers inside of her.

"Ohh Alex, keep doing that!" sighed Tara.

She pushed Chris' thick erection inside her mouth and moved her tongue over the straining mass making him groan.

"Ahhh Tara, that's amazing," groaned Chris.

Alex lifted his head and said to her "Have you ever had a man in your arse before?"

"No..noo... I haven't," stammered Tara as Alex resumed sucking on her pussy.

Alex pushed his fingers back into her wet clit and then to her surprise pushed them into her arse. Moaning around Chris' thick cock sent shivers of ecstasy up his spine and he groaned out. "Ahhhh.." and started gyrating his hips into her mouth.

The continued vibrations from Tara's moaning started to make him crazy. Tara increased the speed of her tongue and as she felt him tighten she prepared to take his come.

As he tried to stifle his louder groans he came in Tara's mouth. She swallowed as much as she could while Alex continued to torture her clit holding back just enough to deny her release. Chris pressed his mouth over hers and kissed her deeply as Alex increased his pace continuing to lube her arse.

She screamed into Chris' mouth as she came with force. "I have so got to repay you for that," gasped Tara as she turned around yanked Alex's boxers off and began to greedily devour his thick meat.

She felt herself becoming aroused again as Chris licked and sucked points over her neck and shoulders. Licking and sucking around Alex's large dick she felt him begin to squirm under her ministrations. Once he began moaning she knew she had him she shrieked around his dick as Chris unexpectantly thrust a finger into her now well lubricated arse and began stimulating.

Tara began throwing everything she could at getting Alex to come as soon as possible.

"Ohhh god.. Tara!!" shouted Alex as he rocked his hips into her face.

He couldn't hold it back any longer once Tara began humming, the vibrations making the sensations almost unbearable. He gripped her shoulders as he came overwhelmingly his hoarse cries shouting her name.

"Oh.. fuck I think everybody would have heard that," panted Alex.

"Maybe," smirked Chris as he thrust another finger in Tara's arse stretching her further.

"Oh god Chris, that feels goood," sighed Tara.

"Have you ever had two big hard cocks inside you before?" asked Chris seductively.

"No never, but I've wanted to try for a long time," said Tara.

"Well now's your chance," said Alex as he laid next to her and pulled her into a steamy kiss as he sunk himself inside of her, moaning in to the kiss Tara wrapped her arms around Alex's broad back.

Chris wrapped his arms through the two bodies and grabbed hold of Tara's chest as he pushed himself inside of her groaning in pleasure. 'Oh god, they are both sooo big I feel like I'm gonna explode,' thought Tara.

Tara broke her kiss with Alex and licked behind his ear as he slowly moved inside of her, it didn't take very long for her first orgasm to explode against her senses having two strong and big males moving inside of her, ever so slowly extracting the most torturous pleasure.

Tara gripped Alex's back tighter and began to twist her waist trying to make them lose control so they would stop driving her mad with their slow speed.

"Faster.. pleasure your killing me here," begged Tara.

Groaning with exertion Alex said "Should we do what the lady asks mate?"

"I'm enjoying this right now, lets leave her hanging for a while longer," said Chris slowly grinding his cock into her arse as Tara began trying to grind herself into Alex, but Chris' arms held her back crushing her against his well toned chest.

After a while longer of the slow torture they where inflicting upon her she built up to her second powerful orgasm. She bit into Alex's shoulder to stop from screaming. Alex groaned from the sudden bitting arc of pleasure and pain as Tara's teeth dug into him.

'I gotta drive these guys crazy soon or they are gonna break me,' thought Tara.

She tightened her grip on Alex as much as she could and pulled him to her as she grinded her arse into Chris then she began rotating her hips grinding them both against her walls making them both moan in pleasure.

She increased her speed and finally to her delight Alex's control broke. He growled then sped up and was soon pounding into her. All the extra pressure of Tara rotating her hips on him soon broke Chris' control and he began pumping into her fiercely with an almost primal snarl.

In the heated tangle of limbs they all moaned together, her third orgasm was just as powerful as the others but this time her walls clenched Chris and Alex hard making them lose it.

Tara grabbed Alex's cheeks and pulled him into a fiery kiss as he came and moaned into her mouth, pumping her full of his cream.

She bucked her arse into Chris and grinded him making him bite down on her shoulder to prevent from yelling out as he came with powerful force filling her arse with his warm cream.

She pressed a hand into their sweaty chests and said "That was so totally amazing, I don't see how either of you aren't in a relationship at all," panted Tara.

"Well you were pretty amazing too," panted Alex.

"I don't know why your hanging around with such a moron like Wil," said Chris.

"He's such an arse," said Alex.

"I know I don't know either, but after the race is over with I don't think I will want anything to do with him," said Tara.

"That's good," said Alex.

"Well I had better get back to my tent before Wil goes looking for me," said Tara and she kissed them both passionately. After getting dressed she left the tent.

"Wow that was amazing dude," said Chris.

"Yeah it was awesome, she is still such a tease though," said Alex.

"I know what you mean at least we got her back though with a little of our own teasing," said Chris.

"I don't think she will be forgetting this encounter for awhile," said Alex.

"Nope me either," said Chris.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers