Tease and Denial

Story Info
A woman desperate for a job takes an unusual role!
7.6k words
4.15
61.6k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
worzel
worzel
30 Followers

The body hanging a couple of inches off the ground was covered completely in black Latex, She, and it could only be a she had her head covered in the same material a hood and mask with no eye holes could be seen when looking at her outline, side on which had braided pipes coming from where her mouth and nose would normally be. She had been gagged with a blow up breather gag, the bulb of which could also be seen with the pipes. Her ears blocked with a gel, rendering the body deaf and blind.

Her arms were tightly laced in a thick, leather arm length single sheath mittens attached at the end to a steel spreader bar which hung from the ceiling, a similar bar war strapped to her ankles, again hanging from the ceiling Her weight was partly taken by a small padded trestle across her midriff, but that was all that was holding the body off the ground.

A blow up butt plug had been inserted into her, complete with enema pipe. The enema bag was filling the body with water and crushed up female Viagra tablets. The idea was to administer The Viagra rather than give the body an enema. Every couple of minutes the body would shift and would try to move, but the body was too well packed to even consider escape.

The bodies feet were wearing ballet shoes, they were padlocked on. A pussy pump which had been on the body over half a hour had repeatedly been pumped, and pumped to get the most swollen pussy lips possible.

The body had been there for nearly twenty four hours, a woman, a Mistress walked noisily into the silent room, the click clack of high heels disrupting the silence. The woman was tall, thin, wiry even, She smiled at the straining Contortions of the person in front of her.

The woman walked over to the body and ran a hand over the buttocks of the body. A low guttural cry could be heard coming from the body. Perhaps the only way of begging for release. The woman only smiled, unlike the woman hanging in the suit the woman had dressed in a crisp white blouse, a Black leather tie with a leather pencil skirt. Her Cuban heeled stockings reminded her of another, maybe better time as did her stiletto heeled court shoes.

The woman pulled the pussy pump off of the body, causing pain to the body inside, gently probing the puffy red mound with a finger, the body reacted by twisting in the bonds. About the only movement the person inside could make. The woman smiled again, after pulling a pair of clear latex gloves over her manicured hands, the woman recovered the edge of the pussy pump with gel. She lined up the pump with the bodies shaved mound and reattached the pump over the mound, pumping furiously to create a vacuum which meant the pump could be left to it's work. As the pussy was pumped up again a squeal was faintly heard, The woman turned and walked out the room and left the body to its torments.

Six weeks earlier.

A young woman was shown into an office. The office manager Had some bad news for her.

"I'm afraid, we as a company will have to let you go. We're having to cut back, and we have a policy of first in first out! It's nothing personal you understand!"

The young woman, Alison tailor went numb, All her plans that she had made, all her dreams flew out of the window as she sat on that chair.

The manager went on droning on about something or other, After a few seconds she just got up and walked out. She gathered up her few possessions and left for good.

Apart from the humiliation of every person in the place, knowing before she was told. She had those bitches that smirked at her only because their job was safe!

Alison had loaded up her new car, The car she had got on finance, and drove home to her rented flat. She sat in her flat, still numbed by her sudden change of position.

Alison had left her parents home under a cloud. She like most teenagers was flexing her rights. Her father didn't quite see it like that and grabbed her collar, with the intention of laying down the law. It didn't go quite to plan, as Alison was pulled back she lost her balance and caught her hand on his nose! Her father fell back screaming because she had just broken his nose!

After the blame game Alison left, after confronting her mother and telling it like it was. That there were no rules It was just made up on the spur of the moment to suit whatever Point her father was trying to force upon her.

Alison left with her belongings. She had just started as a secretary at a firm and she had a sniff of a flat she could rent...

The realization that her world might come crashing down around her was fast becoming a reality. She couldn't ever go back to her parents, only to have her father telling her morning, noon , and night she was a failure!

That night passed very slowly, there was little to distract Alison from her lack of future. Alison sat in front of her mirror. Her hair band removed, her red hair fell around her head, she felt it was her best feature. As she looked down at her breasts she saw imperfections in all she saw in the mirror.

At Five foot four, she was neither large or small. Her breasts to most people were fine, but she had always had a little voice In her head telling her things were not right.

Alison had made friends with both men and women, but stopped short of a relationship, her doubts prevented that! That and a overprotective, overbearing father had scared off anyone with any idea of taking Alison away from his control.

Now Alison had another problem, where was she to find another job. After a restless sleep, Alison Walked down to a newsagents and paid for a local newspaper. She walked home and laid the paper out on her living room floor marking anything she could remotely do.

Alison looked at the mess on her floor. She had destroyed The paper and in all honesty she had no chance of getting most of the jobs advertised. The enormity of the task gripped Alison And she burst into tears. She collapsed on the floor and tore the paper into pieces, Frustrated by what she had seen. Alison did everything by the book. Going to the job agencies And getting her name on file. She was a little more upbeat About getting another job when a letter arrived at her flat. A demand for money from the company who sold her the car. This pushed her into depression, despite having paid the months Payment.

Alison was starting to get to the time in the month where she would normally pay her bills. She started getting more, and more apprehensive, she still had no job!

She picked up a local paper she had looked in a few days before and was just about to throw it out when something caught her eye. It wasn't in the Job section, it was in the personal section, probably why she had missed it! The Advertisement read:

WANTED live in companion./assistant To help running of the institution. No experience necessary as full training given. Suit Lady of good upbringing. Prefer lady of moderate years. Ring 019911541175719.

Alison read the advert again. She pondered just who was it that was expecting a companion?

Alison picked up the phone, then dropped it back on the receiver. Did she really want the job?

She though for a moment, any job was better than no job!

She picked up the phone and rang the number in the paper. After a few seconds a woman answered.

"Hello!"

"Oh yes! Hello! I've seen your advert in the paper, could you tell me about the position?"

"Well yes, I can, but would you like to see the place and I can tell you about the position at the same time?"

"Well, yes I would like that!"

"Well, I am at Hope St David's on the great south road about four miles south of town. Drive up to the news agent's on the right and sharp left and drive down there for a mile and take a right, just after an old barn. Just follow the road for about a mile and a half and the house will come up on the left hand side. You go over a little crossroads and your there!"

"OK, I think I got all that!"

"Straight over the crossroads and your there!"

"That's it!"

"Ok when?"

"No time like the present!"

"Ok I'm only a couple of minutes from the centre of town, if you can give me twenty minutes and I'll come over!"

"Whom am I addressing?"

"Oh Alison! Alison Tailor!"

"I am Lady Tate!"

"Ok Lady Tate goodbye!"

"Goodbye Alison!"

Alison quickly got changed into a business suit and left. She wondered about the chances of getting the job and more importantly how well it paid. She dropped the page with the instructions next to her, on the passenger seat and drove off!

Within quarter of an hour Alison was driving up the road that Lady Tate had told her about. She parked outside the huge mansion and got out of the car.

As she made her way to the front door she could see someone riding towards the front of the house. Alison quickened her step so she would get to the steps before the horse. She made it with time to spare, the rider in traditional beige jodhpurs rode past her and continued past the house.

Alison rang the bell to the side of the doors.

"After a few seconds the door was opened by what looked like a maid, but not any maid, she was completely covered in Latex!

"Hi I'm here to see Lady Tate!"

"Follow me please!"

Walking behind the maid Alison got a good view of her latex covered backside which was oh so tight! Whilst Alison was taking the view in they walked through a door and the maid motioned to Alison to go in. Her bag shot under her arm as Lady Tate came into view, looking at some music scores on a grand piano.

Lady Tate looked up and the pair offered their hand.

"So Alison your interested in becoming my companion?"

"Well, Lady Tate. I have a lot of questions which I would like to ask, and quite probably you have a great number of questions for me."

"Would you like some tea dear? I usually have tea at this time of day."

"Oh that would be nice."

Lady Tate Pushed a button on an intercom.

"Tea please Alice!"

"Now Alison. Let me tell you about the job of my companion.

"Firstly It requires you to be here twenty four seven and at my side whenever I need you there. Don't worry though you'll get plenty of time off, which will be in weeks , not days so you can Say go to Barbados for a while!"

For your undivided attention you will receive A hundred and forty thousand in the bank of your choice every year!"

Alison stopped in disbelief at such a huge amount.

"Also a greater part of what you would wear will be provided by me. Now the bad side! I didn't ask your martial status but there are no men on the property. Is this a problem?"

"No. No problem at all!"

"I take it you have no boyfriend?"

"No never have."

Lady Tate seemed to liven up somewhat.

"If I was to offer you the job, when could you start?"

"Oh ,Well in all honesty, today!"

"Let me show you round the house, once we have taken tea."

The latex maid walked through with the tea, her click clack was more noticeable and It was obvious that her skirt was made quite deliberately tight so that the maid would mince! Tic, tac, tic, tac, tic, tac, tic, tac, around the room they were in

"I have a question, Lady Tate?

"Your maid! She was wearing a rubber uniform?"

"Of course! Why do you ask?"

"Well It must be a huge turn on to walk around here in rubber!"

"Oh it is I assure you!"

It was all Alison could think of saying!

Lady Tate finished her tea and Alison readied herself. Alison was suddenly put off, fearing what was in store for her. But whichever way she looked at it, she needed the money! Alison would have stopped precedings there and then. What was she getting herself into? What ever it was ,it was an awful Lot of money for walking around in rubber. "Come I'll show you round."

Despite herself Alison studied Lady Tate, a tall woman Alison would have guessed around late fifties. Her white blouse was buttoned down the back and tucked inside a long black satin pencil skirt. Alison thought that she might be wearing stockings and Plain black court shoes with heels. Lady Tate was very gracious and moved like a queen. Her steps were a thing of beauty. Alison walked with her and was in awe of her smile!

Lady Tate seemed light years away from the people she knew!

As they walked round the house it slowly became apparent That the place was some sort of school for a select few young ladies.

Although there were no students there at the institution. There was an uneasy feel to the rooms they were walking through. Alison couldn't put her finger on what it was, but It was there. Lady Tate walked into what could have been loosely called a needle room. She picked up a tape measure and turned to Alison.

"I will measure you for you're uniform, no doubt you would like a good fit?"

Alison looked at Lady Tate and removed her jacket she lifted her arms to take her chest measurement, Lady Tate measured just below her breasts for the chest and then across the nipples.

"So you have not had a boyfriend then?"

"No, I suppose I don't make friends easily."

"Perhaps you just need the right environment to flourish, my dear!"

"Perhaps your right!"

Smiling at Lady Tate.

Unsure of just what the right environment was.

Lady Tate asked Alison to remove her skirt so she could Measure Alison's inside leg, Alison held her breath whilst Lady Tate fingers were holding the tape in place. To Alison's surprise Lady Tate was measuring the strangest of places, such as round her ankles, her wrists, and her neck. Her head and her thigh.

"You're very thorough with the measurements, Lady Tate?"

"I demand as close to perfection as can possibly be made." Measuring Alison for her uniform, writing the measurements down on a form.

"I'll leave this for the staff in the morning. If you get dressed I'll show you some more.

As they walked Lady Tate questioned Alison about her parents, where she lived, her aspirations, her dreams. Alison realized she was telling Lady Tate her life story. Lady Tate smiled at her and begged her to continue. She did reluctantly at first, but being unable to help herself plowed on telling Lady Tate Her innermost secrets, things she had never told anyone before.

They walked through the house, which became a blur. Then Lady Tate motioned Alison through some doors. They were in the Garden, or more precisely the patio. The maid had made another pot of tea. And was pouring it into teacups on an ornate tray.

Lady Tate Motioned for Alison to sit.

"Alice, here is my maid, that you met earlier. Alice this is Alison, my new assistant and companion, Oh I hope you still want the job Alison?"

Oh yes, very much so Lady Tate.

Alice bobbed a curtsy in front of Alison and Alison Smiled Nodded, and mouthed a hello.

Alice Smiled back and disappeared!

"So, my dear, when would you like to move in?"

"Well, as soon as I'm able, I suppose."

"Because you're on your own, If you need any help just ask, we would like to help."

"Oh thank you! I'll have to bear it in mind, I haven't got much I have only been in the flat for four months."

"Well If you have any problems with the landlord, give me the details and I'll see what I can do!" "Well thank you Lady Tate, But I should be OK with them, they'll probably just be glad to get their flat back!"

After Alison made her goodbyes she left, wondering just what she had said yes to. She rang her landlord and made arrangements to leave. As she thought there was no penalty, they must have been glad to see the back of her! A couple of days later she drove down to the mansion as she called it, she rang the bell and it was answered by Alice.

Alice surprised Alison , she was dressed in a full latex Cat suit With an apron and a maid's cap, both in white latex. With the exception of Alice's eyes every inch of her body was covered in latex. Alison wondered what the thing sticking out of where Alice's mouth was

She bobbed a curtsy as was her way and Alison Thanked her putting the first of the stuff from her flat in the hall. As she turned round Alice was nowhere to be seen, but as Alison made her way back to the car there was Alice in her full Cat suit bringing the next bags from the car.

"You don't need to curtsy to me Alice, I'm as much staff as you are."

Alice looked at Alison for a moment and motioned across her mouth. There was no hole for the mouth and Alison could see the faintest outline of straps from Alice's mouth to the back of her head. Alice was gagged! The truth dawned on Alison. Bearing in mind she had always lived in fortress Tailor, her overprotective father would not have ordained such things! Unless to silence Alison herself!

"Oh you can't speak can you?"

Alice shook her head and put her finger to her mouth. Just then Alison sensed something and grabbed one of her bags that Alice had brought from the car.

"Ah my dear! I'm so glad to see you have arrived!" Alice go and make us some tea! Here my dear, allow me!"

Lady Tate picked up the bag that Alice was carrying and brought it in to the hall. She was dressed, as before in a white latex blouse and with a latex hobble skirt.

"I'll prepare the way to your room Alison!"

Lady Tate walked off, leaving Alison to pick up her bags and cardboard boxes and take them upstairs to her new room. She grabbed as much as she could and made her way up the stairs struggling with the baggage she had brought. Several trips later, and Alison was done! In more ways than one! Exausted Alison found her new employer sitting on the patio Drinking tea, Alice stood beside her.

"Come, come your tea is getting cold!

Alison realizing Alice was never sitting hovered over the seats.

"Sit, sit come drink your tea, you must be tired, after your work."

"Yes I'm quite tired after all that."

"I've put you in a room that has a new bed. I hope that's too you're liking!"

"Yes, thank you Lady Tate!"

"Yes I feel I need to go over exactly what we do here. I did not want to colour your thoughts with this!

We are a institution which processes young women using basic Level work ethics and punishment schedules. We are paid handsomely for what we do here and I run a very tight ship. You might have noticed that Alice has refrained from talking? This was despite previous warnings so she is ball gagged from sunrise to sunset. From sunset to sunrise she wears a different type of gag and I provide drink for her to consume. My rules may at times seem extreme, the wearing of latex is mandatory. I shall attend to your first fitting shortly, but first let us drink to you. Welcome Alison!"

"Thank you Lady Tate."

Later after the fitting Alison was still trying to walk in the heels which "Were mandatory" It wasn't the fact that they were high, but the fact that they were stiletto boots which she had never had on before. She came across a full length mirror she stared at her reflection The full cat suit which Alice had polished every inch of her body to bring out the shine the Latex corset which was laced tightly and the new boots! Her red hair shone like a beacon, luckily she didn't have to wear a helmet like Alice, but it dawned on her it was only a matter of time.

Alison put her things away in her room, she looked at her new bed. She bent over and pulled the covers away from the frame of the bed to reveal strapping rings like the beds they have in mental homes.

"It's a bondage bed!"

Came Lady Tate's voice from the doorway. Lady Tate took her keys which were permanently attached to her waistband and unlocked the only cupboard Alison could not use because it was locked. As Lady Tate opened the door Alison realized it was stuffed with bondage stuff, Lady Tate took a collar from the cupboard and fitted it round Alison's neck.

"Sit on the side of the bed."

Lady Tate went back to the cupboard and brought out a pair of mittens.

"Hands!"

Alison folded her hands as Lady Tate pulled first one then the other mitten over her hands. She laced them tight and with a small padlocks tightened the strap around the wrists and snapped the padlocks shut.

worzel
worzel
30 Followers