Tease and Denial Threesome

Story Info
Husband can't help himself and breaks the rules of threesome.
3.7k words
4.15
40.2k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was kneeling on the bed, legs sticking out behind me and tied to the foot-board. My hands were cuffed and held above me through a ring in the ceiling, leaving me practically dangling by my wrists, my body held taught and my rock hard dick sticking out in front of me.

You were half sitting up, your head against the headboard, looking me right in the eye, watching my every movement and expression. Between us, she was on her hands and knees, head buried between your legs.

I could see her cute, pert ass and smooth pussy peeking out between her legs as she licked. My cock was twitching looking at her smooth skin, her wetness inches from the end of my dick. I tried to thrust towards her, but my restraints stopped me from getting any contact with her, the tautness making it hard to find my balance.

I longed to get close enough to slide inside her, her juices were visible, her lips glistening, her ass wiggling and bobbing slightly as she lapped between your legs. I would have given anything to feel her warmth encasing my cock, to slide inside and feel what she felt like, how tight she was and how she would push back towards me. My dick grew even harder, sticking out even further, as I imagined the feeling of pushing inside her, even just the tip of my cock, how amazing it would feel, waves of pleasure emanating outwards as I thrust past her lips...

You laughed at the look on my face, as you could see my eyes fixated on my view of her. Your laugh turned to a moan as she flicked your clit with her tongue. Her head moved faster and faster between your legs. And I watched as you bucked and moaned and reached down and grabbed her hair and pulled her into you, wrapping your legs around her head.

Our eyes met once more and I scanned down from your face across both of your bodies. You were writhing and moaning, my eyes fell to your breasts, then the back of her head moving up and down and grinding into you. As my eyes moved further down I glanced her smooth back, before my eyes reached the tight, sexy curves of her ass, then they began flicking between her legs and focussing on her wetness once more. Her ass was still swaying back and forth in front of me as her tounge lapped at your clit, her pussy sometimes coming within a few millimetres of contact with my rock hard cock. You watched my eyes, mesmerised by the sight, staring down at her ass and my dick, hoping beyond hope I would get to feel even a small bit of contact between us.

I almost lost my breath completely as I saw her reach between her own legs and begin playing with herself. On all fours, head between your legs, her fingers just visible to me, parting her lips and snaking their way inside. You watched as I was unable to tear my eyes away. I could see how wet she was and I heard her moan into you as her fingers found her clit. I was pulling and thrashing at my restraints, my cock harder than ever, and wanting nothing more than to escape, push her down to the bed and fuck her harder than I'd ever fucked anyone in my life.

You came hard as you watched the anguish on my face, her licking and grinding getting faster and harder, making her ass move even more, brushing my cock ever so slightly and driving me insane with lust and the desire to thrust inside her. Her fingers continued to dart around her own pussy, and as you came harder and harder, they slid inside herself. I watched them disappear, slide in and out over and over again, wishing beyond anything that it were my cock instead.

After you had finished coming, she sat up, turning her head to look over her shoulder seductively. "Enjoy the show?" she said with a wink. I could see your juices on her face, and she made her way over to me. The view of her rounded breasts, with her hard nipples, made my frustration grow even more as she crawled over to me, kneeling up in front of me. I could smell your juices on her face as she came closer, staying just out of range of my rock hard cock. I could feel the heat of her skin as she leaned in close, brushing her lips on my ear and neck, sending shivers through me. I wanted to rip my hands free of my restraints, pin her down to the bed and thrust inside her as hard as I could. I wanted to make her scream out with pleasure and bury my cock in her warm, wet pussy.

You came up behind her and wrapped your arms around her, pulling her into you and smiling at me over her shoulder.

I was too mesmerised by her body, right in front of me, your arms encasing her breasts and making them seem even fuller and sexier, to notice her arm reach out and slap me round the face on your whispered command.

The pain was intense, but the first real, physical contact I had with her sent a jolt through me and a warmth spread across my cheek. The look of satisfaction on both of your faces made me grow even more frustrated.

You moved one arm off her breasts and snaked it down to grab my dick. You gave it a slow hard pump, while you stared dangerously into my eyes.

Your hands moved to tug at my balls, and rolled them around in your hands. I winced in pain as you squeezed tighter and moved your mouth to within centimetres of my ear, in turn sandwiching her between us, our three bodies pressed tightly together, your hand between us on my balls. I could feel her firm breasts pushed in to my chest, my cock was pressed between her stomach and mine. I wanted to thrust and hump into her but knew I would be punished heavily by your tight grip.

You stayed there, holding and tugging hard on my balls and making me yelp slightly, I could feel your warm breath on my neck and ear. You could tell from my twitching muscles that I was fighting hard to not thrust into her stomach, to not grind slightly into her. You could tell the feel of her hot, smooth skin was driving me wild, my mind wondering and calculating the possibility I would get to touch, taste or maybe even fuck her, wanting to do so more than anything.

Her smooth skin, soft breasts, strong thighs pressed against mine even more as you pressed her into me tighter. Most of all I could feel my dick between the two of us, it made it hard to concentrate on what was going on, the friction was more than anything I had felt in a long time. She was breathing on my neck, on the opposite side to you. I could feel her moving around, lightly brushing my skin with her soft lips, moving up to lick and suck my ears.

The feel of both of you pressed into me, her body pressed so close to mine, her breasts flattened against my chest, both of your lips on my neck, nearly sent me over the edge.

I felt her hands wrap around my back and begin caressing it gently, slowly moving towards my ass. She began kneading it, pulling me even closer to her.

You moved off the bed, and I heard you pick up something out of sight. She remained pressed up against me, hugging me, touching my back and ass and kissing my neck as I remained held tight, stretched out and immobile, by the restraints I had been locked into.

She continued touching me, and began grinding into me, getting me close from the friction between her smooth, sexy stomach and my frustrated dick, distracting me from you positioning yourself with the crop behind me.

Thwack! You hit me with the crop, square on my ass. You hit me four or five times, hard and with no pause. I tried to say something but you hit me again and again. The whole time, as my body jerked against my restraints, she stayed pressed up against me, the friction of my jerks making my cock rub up against her even more. I heard her moan slightly in my ear. She reached between her legs and covered her fingers in her own juices and brought them to my mouth, keeping them just out of reach.

I could smell her scent on her fingers and wanted nothing more than to lick them completely clean, then bury my head between her legs and make her come hard, all over my face. You walked round the side of the bed and looked at my eyes, torn between my desire to taste her and the knowledge I had not been given permission to. I knew you were testing my resolve, seeing how much I needed to taste her. I saw you watching me and resisted, my tongue almost fighting to get out of my mouth.

She teased me with her silky, wet fingers in front of my face, until I couldn't take it anymore. You saw my resolve crumble as she wiped the silky juices around my lips, and my tongue shot out and tasted her, and she shoved her fingers into my mouth and moaned as I licked them clean.

You walked back round behind me and unleashed a volley of blows on my ass, but you could tell I was too turned on, too busy savouring the sweet taste of her juices, to regret my decision for even a second. She sat back from me, with a sexy, satisfied smile on her face which only added to my frustration. You saw just how hard my dick was. It was sticking straight up, harder than you had ever seen it before. On the end was a drop of pre-cum, and as you looked, you noticed her stomach was covered in the shiny liquid.

You unhooked my hands from the restraints above my head but left them cuffed together. Wordlessly you dragged me over to her, where she had laid back, head resting on the pillows at the top of the bed. You roughly pushed my head down to her stomach, and commanded me to clean up my mess.

You saw my eyes light up at the opportunity to lick and touch her soft skin and smooth stomach, the fact I would be eating my own pre-cum seemingly a small price to pay for permission to do such a thing. You saw my cock respond, jerking around under me as I knelt on all fours and kissed around her stomach gently, cleaning it thoroughly. When I was done, you pulled me upright, repositioning me at the bottom of the bed.

She sat backwards and spread her legs in front of me. Her pussy was on display right there in front of me. I could see her face, her breasts and her silky wet pussy all between her spread legs. I wanted more than anything to bury my head between her legs, to make her moan, make her come hard all over my face. I wanted to make her unable to do anything but grasp my head and grind into it as hard as she could. My dick, impossibly, got even harder and you watched me as I yearned, no, needed to have my head between her legs.

Without prompting, I began to beg. Your hand came between my legs from behind and grabbed my balls, squeezing hard. You wordlessly squeezed for a long moment, before shoving my head between her legs and holding it there. Her legs wrapped around my head, and you wrapped your hands around my cock and began pumping. It took three pumps before you heard my muffled warning that I was close. You smiled at the level of arousal I was currently at, and your own hand reached between your legs as you watched her eyes roll back into her head as my tongue went to work.

You couldn't take the sexy sight for long, and you climbed over and straddled her face, enabling her to start licking you. Looking up from between her legs, I saw you straddle her and my heart skipped a beat. I could hear her moaning into you, her muffled cries spurring me on to lick faster and harder, building her up to an earth shattering orgasm. Her hips bucked into me and she began to practically fuck my face, building and building.

She exploded in orgasm, grabbing my head hard and pulling it into her. With my hands still tied together it was hard to keep my balance but I was in heaven, licking as fast I could, making her come harder than she ever had before. The sight of us both, and her screams and cries into you, pushed you over the edge and into another orgasm, both of you shuddering and coming together.

You almost fell down next to the two of us, both of you breathing hard. You lay your head next to where I continued to kiss and lick her pussy gently, lapping all of her juices up. You looked between my legs and saw my cock was still rock hard, still wanting to be pumped and made to come more than anything.

Eventually, she came to and got off the bed with you following suit. You commanded me to the corner of the room, locking a collar and leash around my neck. While she watched with interest, you locked the other end of the leash to the wall and locked my hands behind my back. I could move a few meters in either direction before the lead began to pull on my neck. You went over to her and announced you were going to have a shower, leaving her to get dressed and leave. You gave me a stern look and told me to behave, and that she should feel free to gag me if I bothered her.

You left the room, and she sat on the edge of the bed, staring at me. She parted her legs, her fingers snaking between them once more and toying with herself. She beckoned me over and I obliged, moving as close as I could. My leash stopped me just far enough away that I couldn't touch her. Her eyes fixed on my rock hard cock, which grew as I watched her touch herself, obviously turned on by my humiliation and frustration. She seemed empowered by the strong effect she clearly had on me.

I heard the shower start running, as did she, making her stop what she was doing and stand in front of me. She walked past me, and stood just out of reach, motioning for me to come over again. She turned away from me and knelt, then got on all fours, backing up towards me. She deliberately swayed her ass as she moved closer, mesmerising me.

We both knew that doing anything without your presence was against the rules, but my frustration was so great, and her ass and glistening pussy inches away from my cock, far too inviting.

She stayed just out of reach, looking over her shoulder and biting her lip. She inched back, agonisingly slowly until my dick just touched her ass. Her eyes almost pleaded with me to fuck her, but I resisted. I tried closing my eyes so as not to be tempted but couldn't help drinking the beautiful sight all in, it was unlikely I'd ever see her again. She stayed there for what seemed like an eternity, the soft curves of her ass just barley brushing the tip of my cock as she swayed and stared into my eyes.

I could hear the shower still running in the next room, my heart began pounding hard as my resolve for not hurting, disobeying or disappointing you began to weaken, and the desire to be inside her began to eclipse it. I strained against my restraints and was rewarded with slightly more sensation on the tip of my cock. She adjusted her position, pushing her ass up and her head down, and my cock brushed the opening to her soft, wet pussy.

My eyes rolled back into my head, and my resolve crumbled away to almost nothing.

She reached back and started rubbing my cock against her hole. She moved it round and round, edging herself backwards, close enough that the tip of my cock could just slip inside her. She held it out, moving it against her clit, up and down, driving me wild. She continued edging backwards until she was so close, it would be possible for me to slide all the way inside her if she let go of my cock.

My resolve weakened even more as she started to moan, fixing me with a smouldering look as she bit her lip and teased herself with my cock. She flicked her clit harder and faster, pumping my cock as a fully intended by-product. I was going wild with desire, my cock harder than it had ever been before.

She let go of my cock, fixed me right in the eye with a look that dared me to fuck her. Her hands away from my cock, her close enough to fuck, it was my decision.

The last remnants of my resolve crumbled as she reached between her legs and spread herself. I finally couldn't take it anymore, and I thrust inside her and began to fuck her with everything I had.

Her warm pussy felt incredible, so tight, so stimulating. She gasped loudly as I slammed into her, sexy moans escaping with every subsequent thrust. The pleasure was immense, almost overwhelming, the sensations unlike anything I had felt before.

My cock felt like every nerve ending in it was being touched at once, every single fibre of my being was focussed on the feelings emanating from our connection, the unbelievable pleasure making my toes curl, and my fists clench in their restraints. I strained at my leash as I fucked, the tightness around my neck intensifying the pleasure I was feeling.

Somewhere far away, I heard the shower turn off. I fucked harder anyway, knowing I should stop, but being unable to tear myself away from her warmth, the view of her ass, her sexy moans. I wanted to stop, I wanted to please you but I couldn't help it, my frustration and the pleasure I was feeling was too much for me to bear. I continued to pound into her harder and harder, she had her face against the floor, her fingers clenching the carpet. We both moaned and cried in pleasure as we built towards our orgasms.

You opened the door, wrapped in a towel. You said something I didn't hear through the veil of pleasure, and strode over to us. I was so close to coming, only a few more thrusts would take me over the edge into orgasmic bliss. I fucked harder, knowing you were there but being physically unable to stop myself, fucking like my life depended on it, making her cry out in pleasure.

You grabbed her roughly, pulling her away from me and on to the bed just as I was about to come, leaving me helpless and thrusting against the air, more frustrated than my body could handle. I collapsed backwards to sit on my feet and looked down helplessly at my rock hard, aching, glistening cock. I wanted to come more than anything in the entire world, my mind was reeling from the pleasure I had experienced. I pulled as hard as I could against the cuffs binding my hands, desperate to bring them from behind my back to finish the job and get myself off. I couldn't comprehend what I had let happen, how she had managed to so utterly seduce me, I just needed to come first.

You came over and grabbed my leash, unlocking it from the wall and dragging me without mercy to the foot of the bed, you locked it tight to foot board, making me stand hunched over, head pointing at the bed. You walked round to the bedside table, extracted a toy from the draw, returned to her. Wordlessly, you pinned her down to the bed, and began fucking her hard with the toy.

She continued the moaning harder than before, your movements making her cry out and grasp at the bed covers. She threw her head back and moaned uncontrollably as you fucked her as hard as I had been doing, with the plastic toy.

Your message was clear, it wasn't her fault she needed to be fucked, she deserved to have her needs met, and I had to watch, more horny than I thought it possible to be.

I watched the toy go in and out of her, absolutely covered with her juices, her body was bucking and her hips were thrusting back against the toy so fast she was almost a blur. Your hand fucked harder and harder until suddenly and without warning, she let out an almighty cry and began coming. Her body shuddered and convulsed, the toy hitting her g spot and sending her into overload. She screamed out as you carried on fucking her harder and harder.

Eventually, your pace slowed, your grip on her relaxed, and you both collapsed onto the bed. After a few minutes she picked up her clothes and went to wash up in the bathroom. You dressed silently and I hung my head in shame, as much as was possible given the collar around my neck. You said goodbye to her at the door, I was too ashamed to look up. I was expecting you to come over and reprimand me but instead you picked up your coat and bag and left as well, without saying a word. Leaving me restrained, uncomfortable, sad and the horniest I had ever been in my life.