Tease Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kaidel had three years ago, and thought about it as she drove to her bungalow.

Buckley had been incredibly sweet, and a repeat client for Kaidel...

He was a very rich and generous fellow, he was bewitched by her strawberry blonde curls...

her little bud-breasts pushing up her belly shirt, and dancing green eyes.

At the end of his eighth visit to the Island, they were married at the little chapel, and flew home together as man and wife.

Buckley had had many ideas about what it would be like to be married to a sexual tease expert, as opposed to visiting for five or six day increments.

Kaidel had started out by giving Buckley intense two or three hour teases.

Slowly milking his cock, greased with corn oil, while she wore French bra and panty sets, and then letting him cum.

"Ooh, that felt so good." Buckley said after a four hour tease in which he'd shot all over the bed.

"But honey, I'm ready for going a while without orgasms.

Why aren't you teasing me and putting me back in the belt, frustrated?"

Kaidel smiled.

"Buckley, it's not as easy as you think, being teased and denied for more than a couple of days.

I want to ease you into it.

Believe me, your time will arrive...

Yes, where you'll really miss getting to cum once every day or two."

The plan was, Buckley would be allowed to cum twenty-seven times in the first thirty days they were together.

Yes, and every night after he'd cleared away the dishes, Buckley would meet Kaidel in library.

Buckley would stand in front of her as she stroked and twirled his stiffening erection...

They'd start out with him standing in front of her, and then move to the bed as his legs grew tired.

Kaidel would then continue her ministrations, sometimes ceasing with the fingers and rubbing her toes around his shaft.

Yes, and then alternating to using a feather or lubricated dental floss...

Yes, at around midnight...

Ah, the latest Buckley should be awake before getting his eight hours rest before work the next day.

Then Kaidel would jerk him off into a shot glass.

She didn't make him drink it at first, this would happen later...

Buckley kept telling her he couldn't wait for the first time he wasn't allowed to cum...

Only three days this month? But he wouldn't know what three days they were!

Then one night, just before one a.m. Kaidel...

Sweet girl, resplendent in a pink shift was pulling and stroking Buckley's purple cock.

Yes, streaming with pre-cum, and suddenly she just stopped.

"Whats going on?" Buckley had asked.

"Are you getting me off?"

Kaidel had hopped off the bed and bounded into the kitchen, coming back with an ice cube.

Aaahgh. Buckley felt unbelievably scorched in a cold sort of way as Kaidel rubbed his dick down.

"Tonight honey, you are going to bed horny." Kaidel said, smiling.

"Aaw come on...

This has been going on for hours." Buckley had pleaded.

She had stroked him before dinner, then during all the commercials during "LA Law" and "Boomtown" and the news.

Yes, and then, turning off the TV, she'd taken him back to bed and really focused on making his cock feel like a MX missile...

But here his cock was going limp against the ice's cruel push, and Kaidel was locking Buckley back into his chastity belt.

"Good night, darling" Kaidel kissed Buckley's lips

(She was staying up a little later, as she hadn't arisen till noon)

"You okay?" Buckley's cock was beginning to harden again, as his lovely wife stood before him in her pink shift...

But of course it couldn't get totally hard, because it was locked in the damn belt!

"My dick hurts, honey" Buckley whined.

"Well, it'll be out again tomorrow night"

Kaidel had laughed before shutting the light off...

And that had been his first night of frustration.

After that first night with no orgasm, Buckley had been quite grateful to get his spurt the following midnight.

He admitted to Kaidel that "the stimulation is even more intense after having gone all day without cumming!

You're right, after a few days or a week of celibacy, I should be crazy!"

Or what about a couple of months, Kaidel had thought, smiling as she'd cleaned the semen off from Buckley's exhausted penis.

At the beginning of the second month together, Kaidel explained there would be slightly more sacrifice.

"Now honey, this month, you'll cum twenty-one out of thirty days.

You'll still get lots of orgasms, but it'll be a little tougher.

ALSO you're going to have to be more understanding and generous for your Mistress."

"What do you mean?" Buckley had asked

"I've never gotten to have sex with you, because you said I'd have to wait...

I eat you out for an hour every evening.

I gave you a car and a nice allowance, honey. Even a Platinum Visa card!"

Kaidel smiled.

"Yes, babe, but I have needs too...and one of my high school boyfriends lives in the area."

Buckley had had a very difficult time with this.

Several nights a week after Kaidel had given Buckley his teasing, she would leave the house to the accompaniment of a sports car honking outside.

She always wore clubbing clothes, and it seemed she wasn't there when he left for work in the morning.

Of course, this meant Buckley didn't have to bring her breakfast in bed, but he was too consumed with jealousy to see the high side...

And of course he had to "clean" Kaidel out when she came home.

The third month was fifty-fifty: Buckley would be allowed to release fifteen days out of thirty, and so he had about every other day to expect a night of frustration...

And those nights were incredibly difficult.

Kaidel would often finish her milking of him, and ice down the penis, lock it up and then unlock Buckley.

Requiring him to give her a bath and massage before assisting her in dressing up for her clubbing date.

He would feel ill as he watched her pull a skintight sweater over the Merry Widow she was going to surprise her current lover with later.

Oh, and hand her lipsticks as she fussed over the mirror.

It was awfully painful for him to go to bed then...

Buckley's penis encased in the cruel apparatus...

Wondering whether the guy had gotten into Kaidel's panties yet.

He would call Kaidel several times from work the next day to see how she was...

As she'd not been there when he left...and she was always very sweet to him.

"Yes, Davie...I had a nice time.

No, not my boyfriend.

I went out with the Fedex guy who brought the golf-clubs you ordered from E-Bay."

At some point in the phone conversation Buckley would begin to get dangerously close to tears.

Tears, which was not a good way for his next dental appointment to meet him.

(Whoever heard of a root canal from a guy who is crying more than the patient is?) and she'd promise Buckley

"Tonight, honey...we'll have a nice time.

I don't think it's a squirtie night for you, but I will stay at home, at least till you go to bed and sleep.

Mommy bought a new nightie for you to snuggle with her in."

As Kaidel carried her bags in her bungalow, she thought of Buckley now, two years into the marriage.

He now came once every 90 days...

And often had to wait on Kaidel and her full time boyfriend, Dirk.

Dirk lived in the spare room, or really Buckley did.

Kaidel teased Buckley constantly...and Dirk provided all the discipline.

They'd fired Buckley's housekeeper, donating her salary to the March of Dimes, and Buckley cleaned and cooked for them both when he wasn't at work...

Just before she'd left the house for this one month assignment from M. Fulbright, she'd watched poor Buckley.

Yes, wearing only his chastity belt, heels and bright blue 70's eye shadow, scrubbing the baseboards as Dirk stood over him with a strap.

After each chore was completed, Buckley either got a whipping if he'd done a bad job.

If he was a good boy, he was allowed to blow Dirk, which was a questionable reward.

Kaidel had promised Buckley he could jerk off once a week if he was perfectly behaved while she was gone.

Hey, but as she began unpacking she realized she'd brought the key to his belt with her...poor thing!

Hal and Rachel

Hal, Tease Island Comptroller came home after a long day in negotiations over the final funding of the Clinic

What a job of work, he thought.

Rachel, Hal's wife, was reclining on the couch, reading "Elle" magazine, her full breasts heaving in the snug minidress.

Though Rachel was nearly fifty, she still had the aura of a Betty Boop.

And there was a remarkable contrast between the tanned, shapely brunette and her pallid flabby husband perspiring in his gray suit.

"Did you have a tough time, darling?" Rachel asked, not taking her eyes off the magazine.

Hal smiled

"Well, at least it's done."

Hal gazed at the embroidery on Rachel's heaving basque.

He had been forbidden to touch Rachel's beautiful breasts, except for birthdays and Christmas, for nearly five years, and it could be frustrating.

"How was your day, dearest?"

Rachel smiled, absently twirling the diamond pendant Hal had bought her "just on impulse" the week before.

"Oh, I spent this morning having a rubdown, Young Johnny Bates...

The South Island masseur came and worked on my breasts...

He didn't even charge our account!

Nearly an hour and a half, he spent."

Hal sighed deeply and looked very sad. Rachel smiled to herself.

How stupid Hal was.

No woman would want her breasts manipulated for that long.

But what fun it was to watch his eyes well up!

She tucked in her basque, further emphasizing the swell of her cleavage and smiled.

"Well, are you getting ready now?"

"What for?" Hal asked.

"I'm going to shower and take a nap, hon."

Rachel shook her head.

"Tonight's the banquet for the completion of the Clinic.

You and I are being picked up by M.Fulbright and Dawn in an hour. Get your tux, babe."

Hal shook his head.

"Rachel, I worked all week on this with the codicil that I wouldn't have to attend the banquet.

There's a Sixers game on tonight, after I lie down I want to watch that and order in a pizza.

Remember? I told you I wasn't up to going, and you understood...

M. Fulbright said it was all right, and you were in agreement since I spent all yesterday spackling the bathroom."

Rachel smiled.

"Darling, go get your tux on, you shouldn't count on those promises from me.

I would like a night out, and you are needed there.

Go shower and put on your tuxedo, dearest." Hal shook his head.

"Dammit, Rachel. I am not going tonight.

The Clinic banquet can go on without me. You need a night out?

But you don't do anything during the day!

I work all the time, ever since you retired as a Tease therapist--"

Rachel's voice was like iron.

"Harold, strip off your clothes and get me the cane." Hal blanched.

"The cane?" Rachel snapped her fingers.

"Hurry.

You are being a brat, and I barely have time to correct you before we get dressed for the banquet."

Hal shook his head. "Never mind, honey, I'll get dressed..."

Rachel's voice was strident.

"Strip. The cane. Now!"

Rachel, even after twenty years of whipping Hal's ass, had not lost her "touch"

The cane rose and fell against Hal's pale white buttocks, creating vicious bruises and weals as Hal screamed and cried.

"I've told you WHACK WHACK not to dispute me!"

Rachel let out a satisfied sigh as the cane landed squarely in the sensitive spot where Hal's buttock met his thigh.

Finally she threw down the cane, and lifted her skirt.

The weeping Hal crawled underneath, licking Rachel quickly to two or three shuddering orgasms.

Afterwards, Hal stood up, and Rachel cuffed his hands behind her back.

Unlocking his Prince Albert piercing, her long nails played across Hal's suffering purple cockhead.

"You poor baby." she crooned.

Her forefinger teased the shaft and Hal gasped as she leaned forward, giving him a great view of her heaving tan melons.

"I know baby's mad because he has to go to the Banquet instead of watching his sports game, but you know my rule about bitching, honey...

This means no more football---"

"Basketball" Hal interrupted sadly.

Rachel snickered as she tickled Hal's scrotum and stroked a large, swelling vein on the side of his penis .

"Basketball games, then for the rest of the season. You'll have to watch the Decorator channel with me instead."

Just as Hal was about to spurt in her hand, Rachel pulled away, and struck Hal's penis with the cane four or five times.

Hard strikes, until he was limp enough to be re- locked for the Prince Albert piercing.

"There you go, honey" Rachel chuckled.

"Now go get in your tux. The Banquet is waiting!"

The Banquet

"I see Rachel got Hal to come tonight.

He swore he was going to get to watch the basketball g-uh-game."

Posner was having a difficult time finishing his sentences.

It was difficult being at the Island banquet with his beautiful wife Aloise, a top Tease therapist playing with his dick under the table.

M. Fulbright Penoposkott was handing out awards for those who had been extremely helpful in making the Island Hospital and Clinic a success, and this was a big night...

Yes, but Posner was certainly distracted.

Most men would be, having a beautiful woman in a silver strapless gown manipulating your cock, which was hopelessly poking out of your tuxedo pants...

Posner stared at Aloise lovingly as she innocently sipped her wine with one hand and kept the other moving about under the table.

He was continually amazed that he had gotten so lucky with Aloise, and never guessed the truth.

When Posner, a successful contractor had come to the island looking for fun, M. Fulbright had seen the potential for tremendous growth of buildings on the island,.

M.Fulbright had chosen Aloise.

Aloise-- famous for her raven hair, intense black eyes and heaving bosom to "secure" Posner as an island employee.

Posner had never had a chance.

Stu had given up something that would have been tough for many men—

A multimillion dollar construction company and fat municipal contracts in a great part of Chicago to be a $40,000 Island employee doing the same high pressure work.

M. Fulbright thought this might work if Aloise was thrown into the bargain.

Fortunately, Aloise was quite attracted to the tough, cigar smoking Bronson lookalike to enjoy the "sting" of sucking him in...and he'd proposed to her within a month!

Now the Island had a contractor who built incredible structures, supervising crews 18 hours a day.

"We must finish this thing!" he would order them frantically.

Yes, and competent and majestic buildings would arise faster than one could say "Atlas Shrugged"

In the evenings, Posner knelt naked before Aloise.

Yes, giving his report of the day's work before she would begin her teasing of him.

Aloise was a familiar sight, dark curls falling under her hard hat as she'd follow her husband around on different construction sites.

The crews would whistle mentally as they watched her boobs heave in tight white T-shirts as she gently questioned the speed on say the building of the roof of the new Recreation Center.

"Couldn't you finish this faster honey?" Aloise would ask, brushing her rounded bottom, curving in stone-washed jeans against the lump in Stu's work pants.

"When will the doors be installed? A pat on Stu's bulging crotch area.

Stu, like Hal, wore a Prince Albert, and no underwear, so Aloise could tease him with her bottom and occasional gropes.

Yes, while nagging about the project...

Oh and then Terri, Stu's office assistant, would cuff him and stroke his dick with her pink nails as they discussed numbers.

(Terri also had a key to the Prince Albert. Stu's life was in control!)

The secret of Posner's speed was Aloise's timing of his orgasms.

For the past three years, Posner's squirt dates had been met just after important building completion dates.

Dawn had informed Aloise that the West Beach Hospital and Clinic really needed to be finished by August 12.

Stu had protested...

" No, no...we're looking at a November completion date..."

Aloise had patted Dawn's arm "Don't listen to him.

Do you have that new Prince Albert?"

Dawn had laughed and handed Aloise the package...

When the drafting and planning for the Clinic had been done back in January, Posner had been allowed to spurt.

After the metal infrastructure was developed for the building, Aloise had actually allowed Posner to cum in her hand! (he'd had to lick it out, but still...)

That had been in March. Then the pressure had begun.

Posner had been bound to the bed, night after night, Aloise towering over him one night in a pink bikini lingerie set.

The next in black leather PVC, twiddling and tickling his dick with her long nails...

Every noon, Terri and Lexie, Stu's accounting clerk, would bind him to the desk and strip to their undies, pulling and prodding his erection till he wept in frustration!

Nadia, Stu's executive secretary would breathe in his ear as she pinched his nipple "

Aloise wants you to come, baby...

You can right after we're done with that nasty little job!

Let's not lag on getting the electricians in there!"

And Posner would be right back out at one-thirty in the afternoon, his frustrated cock writhing in his drawers like an anaconda.

As he screamed at the men to finish the damned job.

"Let's go, people!"

By the end of July, a full two weeks before the completion deadline, the West Beach Hospital and Clinic was done!

And Posner was hoping that his reward would be later, but my God, his wife might well give it to him now.

Yes, with all the poking and stroking of his cock under the table...

"I'm so proud of you, darling" Aloise whispered, her Obession perfume enveloping Posner's head.

Heath Wilson leaned back. It had been quite a three days since his arrival at the Island.

He felt quite odd wearing a tux; they'd told him to bring one just in case, but much of the time he'd been here he'd either been in shorts and a T-shirt or naked.

Slaves didn't even wear bathing suits, they just swam in the nude, though of course he went around dressed.

He'd spent a great deal of time with different members of his "team"—

Four beautiful girls who kept popping in and out of his bungalow, tying him down and trying to make him beg louder and louder for a cum that never came.

Now, Marissa, Imani's assistant and one of Heath's favorite team members, had decided to bring him out for the night.

Odd, for this weird get together involving the dedication of the hospital.

"It just seems like such an odd way to be spending our time."

Heath had said to Marissa.

"I mean, I can go to banquets back home, you know?"

Marissa just giggled and told him something interesting might happen.

They happened to be sitting at a table about three feet away from Posner Kendall, who was apparently one of the guests of honor at this shindig.

Kendall had apparently designed and built the hospital.

He was with one hot broad, too...

She looked like Victoria Principal from the "Dallas" shows Heath had watched as a kid.

It was the weirdest thing; Posner Kendall's beautiful companion seemed to be moving her hand around under the table .

Yes, and Posner was taking these quick intakes of breath.

Marissa noticed Heath staring and her tousled head shook in a sea of giggles.

"Whatchoo think they doin' Wilsie?"

Marissa was a beautiful combination of African American, American Indian and Japanese.

Her nickname giving was a holdover from her lively days in the Watts ghetto.