Tease Me

Story Info
You have an erotic Valentine's Day.
1.2k words
3
19k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's saturday, the valentine's day! You prepared the day for you and TJ for 2 weeks now. You wanted this first valentine day to be perfect. It's raining outside, you're happy because you know that nobody will come and ruin your night. You bought everything that you need for today. Your list was:

-Chocolate (to melt)
-Whipped cream
-Strawberries
-Bananas
-White wine
-Swiss cheese
-Chicken
-Big candles
-Oil (for massage)

You tell TJ that you want to do something special to eat, especially for him. You tell him to go relax and watch the television. You go in the kitchen and cook the supper. You want to do a chicken a la suisse. When it's all ready, you place the table and make it look beautiful. You open the bottle of wine and put the plates on the table. You dim the lights and light a candle at the center of the table. You go get TJ and bring him to the kitchen. You eat and look at each other in the eyes all the time. TJ compliments you on the food. He says that it's the first time that a girlfriend take control of a valentine day! He loves the attention that you give to him. You finish to eat and put everything quickly in the dishwasher. You now go to the living room.

TJ puts a c.d. on and it's the his single : Tease me! You think that's the perfect c.d. to begin the night with. Everything goes to the perfection, the night can begin!!!

He ask you to dance with him. You put your arms around his neck and you start to dance. You can't hold your feelings, anymore. You just can't keep your hands and mouth where it's suppose to be. You pass your hands in the back of his neck. As you bring down your hands to his hard chest. You start to kiss him around the ears and on the sides of his neck. You like to tease him. You slowly lower your hands to his stomach. You kiss him nice and slow! TJ is like: Ohhh, hmmm, please don't stop, never stop! You kiss him on the mouth, you're melting in his soft lips. You slowly mix your tongues, that want even more than that. Your 2 bodies are in fire! You start kissing back his neck and around his ears. At the same time, you slowly and nicely pass your nails on his back, he loves it. You go behind him , caress and kiss his back and you caress his rounded buttock!! TJ turn around and smell your perfume, it drives him crazy. You're still dancing and TJ caresses you..your bodies are getting closer and closer. Your bodies are getting hotter and hotter.

You take him to the bedroom, where the candles are lighted and you got the dessert there too. You tell TJ that you have a lot more surprises to come. You make him lie down on the bed and take of his shirt. And you surprise him by tie him up You take the warm chocolate that you prepared and pour it slowly from his chest down to his navel, then you lick it. It excites him a lot. Then you take a strawberry, dip it in the chocolate and make him eat it. You look at his face that shows he wants a lot more. So you take another strawberry and dip it in the wipped cream. You take a bite then you dip it again and you give it to him. You know take a banana, peel it and dip it in the warm chocolate. You pass the banana over his navel up to his chest. Dip it again and he takes a bite of it. You put the banana on the side and you take some wipped cream and put some on TJ's body..You even love more the brown colour of his skin with the whipped cream..Then you lick the whipped cream..hmmm. You un-tie him. TJ says that it's now my turn to be licked!

He makes you lie down, then he sleeps over you. He kisses you on the mouth and the neck. He brings down your dress down to your navel. He kisses you everywhere, youre shoulders, down to your breast, your belly, your navel and he go back to your lips! Then he tie you up slowly and carefully to not hurt you. He sits beside you, take a strawberry, pass it on his body before giving it to you! He take the warm chocolate and pour it on your body! He looks at you at the same time that he lick all of your chocolatey body. He puts even more chocolate on your body and rub his body againt yours. Then he take a banana slice, pass it on his body full of chocolate and give it to you. You bite nicely his finger, to tease him. You can see the passion in his eyes. You tell TJ to never stop..his body makes you even more hungry. He wash your body with his tongue. Then he cover your breast with whipped cream. He takes a strawberry,dip it on yor breast full of cream then eat it. He takes another one, do the same thing and give it to you. Then he un-tie you. You lick again his body who is full of chocolate of when he rubbed himself against you.

You stand up and tell TJ to sit on the bed and watch..you have an another surprise for him..ou put a sensual song and make him a stip-tease like he never saw before. One that he only imagined in dreams! Then, you walk toward TJ to sit on him and kiss him. Then, he stand up with you in his arms, walking to the wall. His body is holding you to the wall. He kisses and caresses you all over your body. You put your arms on the side of his stomach. Then you caress him in the back, kissing him around his ears and on the sides of his neck.

You put your nails into his back, without hurting him. Holding you...he brings you back to the bed and he lie you down.

He takes the oil for massages, put some on you. He rub the oil on your body in fire. He gives you a wonderful massage to your neck, your breast, your belly then your back, your buttock, your legs, feets, yor arms and yor hands. You tell him that you want to give him a massage too. He sleeps on the bed and let you touch him on his whole body. You warm the oil and put some on him. You rub and massage him on his neck down to his chest and his hard stomach. Then his back arms and legs. Then his rounded buttock and his back again. Then you rub yourself againt him, giving him a body-body massage.

Then you and TJ decide to take a shower together. You're washing each other's body. Everywhere where you washed him, you kisses him and lick him. You 2 come out of the shower, when your both washed up, you put something light on yourself, TJ puts a pair of boxer in silk. You go in the living room. TJ sits on the couch and you sit between his legs, with your back on his chest. You watch the movie Poison ivy 2: Lily, who's pretty erotic. You caress each other at the same time that you watch it. After the movie, TJ and you finish the night in bed. Making love with passion sensuality and excitement for hours and hours.

The end

Written by Natassja (a.k.a Fuega)