Tease Me

Story Info
An encounter with a stranger.
2.4k words
4.21
31.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know that you're watching me... I'm sitting in the window of a cafe, drinking a cup of coffee... you're about 2 windows behind me... I can feel your eyes on me, lingering on my back...

I finish my coffee and begin to leave, sliding out of my seat and standing up. I go to turn to see what you look like, but in an instant you're behind me, you're hard body pressing against my soft one... you whisper something in my ear, your hot breath tickling my neck, causing me to shiver. I allow you to push me out of the cafe, still unable to turn and see what you look like... We take a few steps away from the door and you let go... I quickly turn around to see what you look like...

All can see is that you're tall, the rest of you is obscured by motorcycle leathers and a helmet, a chew my lip in frustration. You take my hand and lead me around the corner to where your bike is parked and you motion for me to get on... I climb up behind you , my knees on either side of you and my hands clutching at your waist. You start the bike up and I grab at you tighter, the vibrations of the engine causing the bike seat to rub up against me... I try to shift my position but you ease yourself back further, forcing my legs further apart... you ease the bike out of the parking bay and gun it down the road... the vibrations increase and I try to squeeze my legs together but only succeed in squeezing you, I close my eyes and hang on, wondering where we are going...

When we stop, I don't know how much time has passed only that it is twilight... all I am conscious of at the moment is rubbery my knees feel and how wet and throbbing my pussy is, I take a deep breath to try steady myself... my breasts swell and push against your back with each breath... I ease myself of the bike, stumbling a bit, but your hand is there to steady me. I look around to see where we are, wherever it is, it is deserted. A breeze lifts my hair from my face and I can smell salt in the wind...

You come up behind me again, once more before I have a chance to look at you, you hand slips around my waist and you nuzzle behind my ear... I shiver and my legs start to buckle, but you're holding me up until I can steady myself again. Your arm leaves my waist and I close my eyes to prepare myself for turning around and seeing you, when you slip something over my eyes... you've blindfolded me...

You take my hand and we start walking...

We walk along... the ground is uneven and I stumble, unable to see where I'm going... I feel your arms around me as you lift me and carry me... We stop and you put me down... I feel sand underneath my shoes... the breeze is stronger and I can actually hear the waves... you lead me a little further and we stop again, your hand push for me to sit down... I lower myself down and find myself sitting on a soft rug...

You push me back until I'm leaning on some cushions, and then you begin to take my shoes off, slowly rubbing my feet... I relax slightly as you do this, feeling the breeze on my face, and the warmth of the setting sun... your hands begin to creep higher, still massaging and rubbing... you work on my calves, your strong hands kneading the muscles there... it feels nice and I start to relax more...

Your hands creep even higher, brushing past my knees... I stiffen and try to close my legs together but it's already too late as you are sitting in between them... I bite my lower lip and my breathing increases... I am still blindfolded... I quickly reach up to take it off, but your hands are on mine stopping me, your body leaning over mine... I can feel your breath on my face... I don't know how close you are until I feel your lips bush against mine, lingering slightly but exerting no pressure... your feather light touch continues along my jaw to just under my ear where you nuzzle lightly. I gasp and shiver, my body beginning to tremble... I feel you take my ear lobe between your lips and you breath in my ear... my body spasms and involuntarily pushes against you...

Your hands let go of mine, one hand snaking it's away around me to rest on the back of my neck and the other travels slowly down the side of my body and rests on my hip...

You let go of my earlobe and nuzzle underneath it again, and you support my head as it falls back, baring my neck... you flick your tongue lightly across my throat as your fingers gently massage the back of my neck... your other hand strokes my hip lightly, sending shivers through me...

Your lips and tongue travel their way to the other side of my neck and gently begin their assault on my other ear... you nuzzle it a bit harder this time, the hand stroking my hips slides its way to the inside of my thigh and tickles gently, I gasp loudly and jerk, only to have you silence it with a kiss... your lips covering mine, and your tongue flickering across them...

A small moan escapes me, and my hands grip your shoulders, I can feel that you've taken off your jacket... your mouth works against mine... your lips softly biting and your tongue gently testing... you tilt your head ever so slightly and deepen the kiss, your tongue entering my mouth and flickering gently against my own, encouraging it to do the same... your hands have stopped moving, one supporting my head, and the other just resting on the inside of my thigh, just above my knee...

I kiss you back... tentatively at first... my tongue pressing against yours lightly and then travelling to flick across your lips... I warm feeling begins within me and I can feel myself getting damp... I start to lose myself in the kiss and gain confidence until I'm kissing you hungrily, my fingers digging into your shoulders and my lips softly biting yours... my breathing starts to quicken...

The hand resting on my thigh begins to move... your fingers lightly stroking... your hand then begins to move it's way up my thigh, pushing past my skirt... your fingers continue their feathery touch until I can feel them brush against my pants...

My eyes fly open, although I still can't see anything and I begin to struggle... trying to close my legs, but you've managed to get between them so that my thighs are resting on yours... squeezing them together only results in pulling you closer to me... I can feel your hardness through your jeans as they are pushed up against me... I struggle more, which only succeeds in me rubbing myself against you...

You hiss an oath, your voice sounding like gravel wrapped in velvet and you pull me onto your lap... you begin to nuzzle my ear again, your hands running lightly up and down my spine... calming and relaxing me... my body softens and I lean into you...

You continue to nuzzle my ear... your hot breath causing me to shiver and twitch involuntarily... your hands slide from my back to my front resting against my stomach, stroking lightly... I lean my head back, exposing my throat once more, and your lips move from my ear to slide a hot tongue across it...

Your hands deftly undo the buttons of my shirt, and it's not until I feel the breeze blowing across my feverish skin do I realise you've done it... I go to close my shirt again but you stop me, your hands grabbing mine and you softly bite my neck... your hands pull mine up to your shoulders until I grip them once more... and then travel down my arms, lightly stroking until they rest on either side of my chest...

Your thumbs gently rub my breasts through my bra... brushing against my nipples...

I gasp loudly, the intake of air pushing my breasts into your hands... you cup them and squeeze them gently, thumbing my nipples lightly...

I whimper a protest which you quickly silence with a kiss... your hot mouth covering mine and your tongue exploring... my breathing becomes heavier, each breath I take pushes my breasts into your hands... you slip your thumb beneath the material and run it across them...

You ease me off your lap and lay me back down, still kissing and fondling me... your mouth leaves mine and trails wet kisses down my jaw back to my ear which you nuzzle firmly... one of your hands leaves my breasts to travel its way down my stomach, striking lightly... it continues its way across my hip and curls around to the inside of my thigh once more...

Your hot tongue leaves a wet trail from my ear, down my neck and across my collarbone... it continues further downwards... flicking lightly across the tops of my breasts... you push the material away from them without undoing my bra, so that they are now bared to your touch...

Your hot wet mouth encircles one of my nipples and it puckers in your mouth... I moan escapes my lips and I arch my back, pressing it more firmly into your mouth... you suck on it lightly, drawing it deeper into your mouth... you then transfer your attention to the other one and do the same to it...

You alternate between licking and sucking, to nibbling and biting lightly... my breathing comes in gasps and my body shudders against yours... my hands grip your shoulders harder and I unconsciously pull you towards me...

The hand that rests upon my thigh slowly travels beneath my skirt once more... your fingers brush against my pants, and you notice how wet they are and you slide a finger beneath them...

Your finger slides past my pants easily, and brushes against the curls hidden beneath them... your finger pushes past them, feeling the warm wetness they're hiding... I realise what you're trying to do and start to struggle... you bite on my nipple causing me to moan loudly... I arch my back and your finger slides into my dampness easily...

You begin to move your finger inside me, slowly at first, gently probing... you slide another finger past my pants, it joining the other... you move them in and out of me and leisurely pace while you continue you to suck and nibble on my breasts...

Your hot tongue traces it's way down my belly, your teeth grazing my hip, causing me to jerk and pulse against your fingers...

You continue further down and with your other hand push my skirt up over my hips... you kiss the inside of my thigh and run your wet tongue over it...

Your fingers continue to coat themselves in my sticky juices as I feel your hot breath cooling the moistness that has accumulated on my pants... you nuzzle me through them...

I let my breath out explosively and my hips jerk towards you, your fingers sinking into my depths... you continue to nuzzle me, running your tongue over me through my pants until you find my point of pleasure...

You rub it through my pants with your tongue while your fingers work themselves inside me... my breathing becomes ragged and my hips rhythmically move against you... you can feel me tighten around your fingers, getting hotter and wetter...

Just when I feel as if I can't take any more... you stop... I lay there panting, my skin glistening with sweat, my nipples swollen with desire...

You gently pull me up til I'm kneeling... I can hear you stand up in front of me... and then hear you unzip your jeans...

You take my hand and place it where your zip is... I can feel how big and hard you are... I fumble a little but mange to ease your thickness from your pants... I can feel it warm and hard beneath my fingers... I stroke it lightly...

You take it from me and rub it against my cheek... it feels like smooth velvet against my face... you rub it down my jaw and brush it across my lips, pushing against them lightly...

I open my mouth slightly and flick my tongue across it... coating its head with my saliva... you push a little more... and I take it into my mouth...

My tongue flicks across the underside as my teeth graze against the top... I suck at it gently, my hands leaning against your thighs for support... I continue to lick and nibble on the tip, drawing it into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue...

My hands slide up your thighs to rest on either side of it as I begin to get into the rhythm... I suck a little harder, increasing the pace slightly... I try to take as much of it into my mouth as I can...

Your fingers grip my head lightly and you begin to thrust into my mouth... I suck as hard as I can, my tongue working against your length... my hand grips the base of it and slides down beneath it...

My fingers gently tickle you as I greedily suck on you, the pace getting faster until you start to thrust uncontrollably into my mouth...

You groan loudly and pull yourself from my mouth... I can hear you breathing hard...

I feel you get down on your knees in front of me and you push me back until I'm lying down again... your hands caress my skin, lightly tracing patterns across my body until I'm writhing beneath you once more..

I feel you shift yourself until you're resting between my legs again... you slide both hands under the sides of my pants and slowly begin to pull them off, deliberately rubbing them against my swollen self...

You lean forward to take one of my nipples in your mouth and I feel your hands slide down my body, sliding past my hips to cup my bottom...

I feel you push against me, your thighs resting beneath mine... too late I realise what it is that you're doing and begin to struggle again... and succeed in pushing myself onto you... your hardness sliding easily into my warm wetness...