Tease Me and Toys

Story Info
Cotton teases candy, at a hotel rendezvous.
840 words
4
6.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isaiah and I had connected at a party. There was instant attraction. We were in our 40s and he had kept his former pro-athlete body in great shape while I was a tall, blue eyed brunette with soft curves. It was only our second time together at a hotel. Not sure how we exactly got there, but I was naked on the bed and hoping for a back massage with his substantial ebony hands. Isaiah made a few valiant efforts on my neck and shoulders. He had other ideas as brought his hands down my porcelain white back and to the sides of my waist, taking his time to kiss all over my back.

He caressed my bottom and his curiosity turned to petting my pussy. I folded my arms to my sides and cupped my breasts. He found my g-spot in no time. I didn't think I could cum laying that way on my belly, but he had a way of bring me out of my comfort zones. He encouraged me. His focus and dedication made my release that more intense.

"Don't forget how good you feel right now, baby," he said as he kissed behind my ears gently.

I rolled over for him. He took me on top for awhile, and then it was my turn. We flipped again. I caught him inside my pussy lips and slowly brought myself down on him. He felt so big and so good. I loved the way my body looked on top of his beautiful black skin and muscles. He guided my hips up and down until he was close, flipped me back over and finished off. I could feel the throb inside me when he came again and the sensation was blissful.

We took a short nap. I cradled his head in my arms as he slept like a baby sucking his thumb. I fell asleep still holding him, his warm head on my soft breasts. I woke to him sucking and playing with my nipple.

We began kissing, matching deep movement for movement with short pecks in between.

He moved back to my nipples pushing my full breasts together so he could take them both in his mouth at the same time. My heart felt like it was coming through my chest. My round breasts made a beautiful black and Venn diagram with his head.

He kissed my belly holding my ribs, waist and then hips. He brought me further down on the bed so he could more easily relax his body and focus on taking care of my pussy.

He spread my perfect folds and licked the sides with soft pressure around the firmness of my budding clit.

The licking alternated with sucking. He licked up and down and in circles. He had me bring my knees up and he spread my cheeks to lick and stroke my pretty pink asshole. I could hear myself tell him how good it felt, how good he made me feel, don't stop.

He didn't, until he got me closer and closer and then he'd pause, teasing me. Knowing that would make the fireworks even brighter. When he stopped, he left just a bit of pressure on my clit.

I relaxed and took a breath, "Baby, please."

He teased me two more times. Each time getting me closer. He continued to kiss my clit and filled my two holes. The pressure put me over the edge and my panting turned to near screams of his name again.

He gently, slowly kept lightly massaging everything he started, considerately bringing me back down. I am sure he was rewarded with the smile of a very satisfied woman, all done at his own sensual hands.

Next, I showed Isaiah my Jimmy Jane, which he nicknamed JJ a three inch roundish vibrator with rabbit-like ears that could lay along either side of my clit or turned on its side provide direct stimulation.

I showed him the different patterns and speeds in case he ever wanted to drive. The other highly rated helper was a slender wand with a vibrating bulb at the end for stimulation of the g-spot or wherever else you could imagine.

We kissed and slowly discarded clothes until it was just us, together and melted again. I got on all fours and he kissed my back and grabbed my waist as he entered me. From this vantage point I could rub my ready clit as he buried himself deep.

If felt so good and it wouldn't be long before I came. I laid into the pillow to be a little more quiet and further raise my pussy up to his thrusts. We rocked.

Fast and slow and fast again until he came inside me and we collapsed to cuddle on the pillows again.

He stayed, still firm inside me and I quickly got off. He was hooked. JJ and Lelo were added to the creative mix. I dozed off my body comforted, flooded with endorphins dreaming of our love making sessions to come.