Tease Me Till No End

Story Info
18-year-old learns her first hot lessons.
2.5k words
3.92
124.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer holidays were always special for me and my little brother. Days that we spent with our grand parents in the village... No worries of home works, tuition classes... Just fun and fun! Every body in the village seemed to be related to us in one or the other way... Where ever you go you are welcomed with sweet smiles and all loving talks... Really great! Have your breakfast here, then lunch there, tea and snacks some were else, and dinner any where else!

And this year's summer holidays were all the more special and important for me. Because next year I will enter the college and I might not get vacations along with my brother. This meant most of our future holidays we will be spending in our home only in the city.

Usually I used to find time to read few books that my grandpa had in his collection, while my brother played out side. But this time I decided to spent time with as much relatives as possible. I visited few of them quite often, my mom's cousin sister in particular. They had no kids and I really loved all the attention my aunty and uncle gave us. The couple was in their mid forties. They just loved our presence in their house. I always felt at home with them.

It's not that I missed uncle staring at my chest whenever I was alone with him! Still I felt at home with them. After all we had been enjoying all their love and attention over so many years...

By the first week of the holidays I started spending most of the afternoons with them; learning cooking with aunty and playing lots of indoor games with uncle, once he was back from the office. I must admit that I had started liking his occasional stares at my chest. It made me all the more proud of my growing twin beauties.

One after noon when we reached, aunty was getting ready for a shopping. She served us a quick lunch and left the house leaving us kids to play with the computer games. It took not more than an hour for my brother to grow bore of the games. These boys just need a foot ball or a cricket bat and nothing else. And I kept on playing the e-games, till I got pleasantly disturbed by my uncle.

"Hey uncle! You are so early today!"

"Yes my dear, thought we will have more time together today!"

"So nice of you uncle, that stupid just left me for a cricket match and aunty also gone... I was feeling so lonely!!"

"Any way now you are not at all alone dear, just gimme a few minutes to change; we will play any game you like"

He rushed inside giving my chest that wonderful look again.

I went and sat on the sofa keeping my legs close to each other, making sure that the thighs are properly covered with the skirt.

Uncle was back within a few minutes dressed in his tee shirt and half trousers, looking quite handsome.

He started talking about my studies and things like that. All that I really paid attention to was his lips movements and eyes movement. His eyes wandered all over my body. I gave his eyes all the freedom it wanted by sitting erect in front of him. Whenever he said any thing near funny I just burst into laughter shaking my boobs as much as possible. A feeling of guilt was just sweeping into my mind but I... I just could not keep from enjoying those lovely moments.

It was then he started talking about my early childhood.

The days I used to walk around his house wearing small skirts and tops. I laughed and laughed hearing his descriptions about how naughty I had been.

"You know Jenny; your aunty has kept few of your old dresses for remembrance."

And that was news! Aunty had never told me about that.

"Uncle, you are joking!"

"No dear, no no... Just wait I will get them"

He was gone within seconds and came back with a polythene cover after few minutes.

He sat down in front of me in the chair taking few clothes out of the cover. I gave a big smile as I started recognizing my old dresses. I took a sky blue sleeveless top which I used to wear when I was a 10 year old. He immediately took out the deep blue skirt I used to wear along with that.

"Oh uncle, I used to really like this pair."

He was just smiling seeing my enthusiasm.

"Say thanks to me and your aunty for keeping these safely for these many years!"

"Oh uncle thanks a lot... I just wish if I could wear these ever again in my life. They looked so pretty on me those days!"

"Dear, now also it will look pretty on you!"

"Oh, common uncle, I am a big gal now!"

"My dear, you are always that small girl for all of us! Now try that dress once, if you could!"

I sat looking at his those lovely eyes for some times... They were so demanding, I rose to my feet as if in a dream and walked towards the bed room with that tiny dress of my childhood in my hands.

I removed my skirt and top as fast as possible. My heart throbbed when I lifted that tiny blue sleeveless top! Oh God... oh God... I am going to wear this small top... with shaky hands I opened the hooks and slipped in side the top. Now how to close these hooks?! At least four hooks on top could never be brought together. I tried my level best squeezing my boobs in side it. I could put few hooks in the bottom but all those four hooks I had to leave open. My white cotton bra was all visible... God what a great look!

Then the skirt! It had no hooks or buttons. It had an elastic waist band. Thank God it was really stretchable.

I wore it just below my umbilicus. The elastic got so much stretched that the skirt became all most pleat less. And it could hardly cover my panty. I turned around looking at the mirror. My small panty had hidden it self in-between my ass crack. As the skirt lifted up with my each movement, my ass was all in good display. Oh what a scene! I remembered all the naughty naughty things I used to read in romantic books. Slowly I headed for the front room. He just stared with open mouth.

"Oh my good God, its you my sweet small baby!"

I was so shy... I just stood near the dining table.

"Come, come my baby... come near"

I slowly stepped towards him, with my chest moving up and down with each breath I take...

Then I stood in front of him showing him every thing that I just saw in the mirror. I could hear him taking deep breaths as his eyes rowed all over my body.

"O h my baby you look so... Beautiful... But one thing dear... you never used to wear that bra those days!"

I laughed and ran inside to remove it. When I wore the top again it was really too much a sight! Both my boobs were sticking out. My light pinkish-brown nipples were so hard and erect. I felt I will die with excitement.

Then I started to walk slowly towards him, with my both hands covering my precious property.

He was spell bound by my appearance. Slowly I removed my right hand as if to steady a chair; leaving my left boob all open for his stare. Sitting slowly I covered it again

"My baby... oh dear... "

He was finding it difficult to talk. And I was melting and melting each moment. I could feel that my pussy was getting much wetter than it used to, when I read something erotic. I was almost fainting with anticipation.

"Baby, pull your hair back from your shoulders."

I had my long hair pleated in two, and they were hanging on both the sides. With a sudden swift of both hands I pushed them back, leaving my boobs all exposed for few seconds. With all innocence I tried to cover them again.

He jumped up and stopped my hands. My both hands were softly squeezed by his strong ones. He made me to stand pulling my hands up. Then he turned me in all possible ways to have a full look all over me. I was growing weaker by each moment and held his arms strongly for support.

"Come my baby, sit on uncle's lap as you used to"

He sat down on the sofa pulling me down to his lap. And I sat with all shyness. My bare thighs came in contact with his trousers. I could feel his strong erection thrusting on to my ass' crack. I could feel heat rising from my asshole to my brain. His arms started to row all over my body at once.

I trembled with his each move.

"Oh uncle... "

Lifting me up, he said;

"My baby, just play around the house as you used to, those days, dear!"

He took a small teddy bear from the show case and gave it to me. I took it and gave it a long kiss. Then I freed my self from him and started running around the table with that teddy bear in hand. My boobs jumped up and down, swayed left and right. My little skirt flew up showing him my panty clad pussy. Then I sat down on the floor to play with the teddy. I squatted with legs slightly crossed. My rose colored panty was all wet and sticking to my inner lips. My young pussy hairs were hanging out on both sides of the crotch of the panty. My puffy outer lips were almost outside the panty. Giving him a good view I jumped up shaking my firm young boobs.

He could take no more and hugged me tightly.

"Enough played my baby, now I must feed you and then I will put you to sleep in my arms..."

Kissing on his chest I breathed heavily inhaling his sweet smell. He slowly carried me to the bed room. He stopped in front of the mirror to show me how I look. I held my breath looking at the magnificent sight I saw there. My blue top was looking like a beautiful bra with my boobs popping out of it. My big nipples were erect and inviting. My panty was half visible through the skirt. He fondled my boobs from behind and I was all lost.

He led me to the bed and made me to lie down. I lied on my back showing him my boobs and panty covered pussy in its all glory.

"Now may your uncle feed you with a bottle my baby?"

"Uh! Uncle!" was all that I could say.

I stared as he unzipped his trousers. There was a tent under it. He slowly removed all the barriers making his erect prick jump with pleasure. The 'joy stick' I had only read in stories was in front of me now. I just closed my eyes with all my shyness.

He came near and sat down. With left hand he caressed my right boob and with right one my hair.

"My baby, may I feed you now, with this bottle... you will get enough milk..."

I gave him a shy smile. My heart was beating so fast I felt it will now come out of my chest.

He climbed on top of me, placed his knees on both sides of my head. Lowering him self down, he placed its tip on my lips. I opened my mouth to receive him.

He gave a big grown as my tongue touched its head. It was all wet with pre-cum. I licked that salty delight eagerly.

"Uh uh my baby, lick it, drink it... aah aah. Oh my dear suck it... aaah"

His words were turning me wild. I sucked more and more. He started to push his dick further inside. I sucked as forcefully as I could. He pressed it harder till I had a big gag reflex. Startled, he with drew himself out. Taking a long deep breath I pressed his buttocks to put him again inside me. Making lots of gulping sounds I sucked him harder. The way I was struggling for breath as well sucking at the same time!!!... I felt this should go on for ever...

But he was getting stiff as he was nearing the climax.

"My sweet baby... my baby doll... I am coming my dear UHHH UHHH... AAAAAH AAAHHHHH!!!!"

Then the first spurt strike my throat.

"Drink it baby, my darling, drink it drink it... just swallow it..."

I swallowed it as much as possible. Oh what a pleasure...

When it was all over he sat down and wiped my lips with the bed sheet.

"You are still the same, my small baby... you always used to spill the milk."

I laughed.

"You know what you used to do after taking the feed?"

"What uncle?'

"You used to piss"

Again I laughed.

"Now my baby, piss on the bed"

He kept a folded towel under me removing my panties and again asked to piss. I just liked the idea. My piss hole opening in front of him and to piss for him.

I opened my legs, closed my eyes and pissed with a little bit of effort. The hot stream seemed to be never ending.

"Now my dear, let me clean you up"

He took the drenched towel to bathroom and came back with a fresh one. Spreading my legs more he started to wipe me up. When the smooth towel touched my aching clit I let out a cry of pleasure. With left hand's fingers he spread my outer lips and wiped in side tenderly. I groaned and screamed as the pleasure was too much for my virgin slit. Then he opened my inner lips also and wiped every where. I shivered with his each assault to my throbbing clit. Throwing the towel away he used his palm and fingers to wipe me. I shouted and screamed in the security of that bed room inside their big house.

He suddenly gave my clit a kiss.

"AAAAH AAAHHHH... Uncle... "

I cried.

He kept on kissing my clit and started to lick my cunt lips.

I felt the orgasm growing inside and let out a big groan... my cunt muscles twitched and my whole body shivered.

I laughed and cried at the same time.

After some times he lifted me up kissed me long and lovingly...

Then he helped me to change, all the way playing with me. By that time Johnny my brother was ringing the call bell.

Giving him few more kisses we left for granny's, me still a virgin.

Then how I lost my cherry is another story... shall tell you later...