Tease of a Girlfriend

Story Info
He ravishes his girlfriend.
2.7k words
3.6
71.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sit here on my balcony watching the sun rise, smoking again and drinking Jack Daniels out of the bottle, thinking over what I'd just done to my girlfriend. In a way I probably won't ever regret doing it because it was best fuck I had since I lost my virginity. But now, not really knowing what might happen to me is what is starting to bugging to the core.

Here was what happened...

I'd known Jasmine for a few years now being friends with her two older brothers. Jasmine is the youngest of three and being the only girl, she was spoilt like nothing else. Looks wise, I have to admit she's got the best genes from her mother even from a young age.

At 18 years of age, standing at 5'7", she had get slender legs leading up to a size 8 waist with a great firm arse, nicely rounded either 12B or 12C breast, pure blonde shoulder length hair and a cute face with the dimples when she smiles.

But, the only thing that bugged me about her was that she was grown up in a christian family. Not that she was overly religious. As the two of us started going out there were a few things she was head strong about, like anything alcohol, sex (and anything related to sex, even porn) and smoking was a no go zone, even talking about it was kept to a minimum.

After dating for about a year or so, my relationship with Jasmine was great. But I was getting way too frustrated with no sex. We'd talked and even argued about it several times, which helped Jasmine giving some headway by occasionally tugging me off and even sucking me off twice (the first two times she was drunk).

Just three days ago (a two before my birthday) I received a sms from Jasmine saying that she has a kinky birthday surprise for me and wouldn't saying anything else about it not matter how I begged her.

Being a typical guy, I had all sorts of ideas of what Jasmine meant by "kinky surprise" and my pants had a constant tent pitched even at work.

My birthday so happened to be on a Saturday this year round. For lunch I spent with my family and Jasmine. That night, I went out with friends and Jasmine for dinner then drinks. All the while Jasmine had not mentioned and/or given any signs of what her "kinky birthday" surprise was, although she was dress rather nicely in tight black pants that she bought the last weekend and a white blouse.

By the end of the night, when we arrived back at my place with me well drunk and Jasmine helping me in and onto the sofa. From there, Jasmine told me to stay put and she'll be back shortly and left the room, she yelled out, "By the way I deleted all your porn, you won't need them after this".

"You did what?!?!? Why would you do that???"

"Because you have me. You won't need to watch and/or download anymore porn", then disappeared.

Sitting on the sofa, thinking about what Jasmine just said it got me and it was starting to get pretty pissed off, with little to no sex and what little help Jasmine was, porn was my next friend along with Mrs Palmer.

Just as I was thinking things over when Jasmine came out in a school girl outfit with the smallest black mini skirt and white blouse a few sizes too small, showing off her assets. She then place her ipod on ipod dock selecting some music.

As the beat from the music quickened, Jasmine started her little dance, showing of her assets right infront of my face. Swinging her barely covered arse inches from my face, glimpsing her black lace g string when her skirt flicks up. As she turns around, her hands slides up from her stomach to squeeze her perfect tits together, pushing them up almost out of the top of her blouse and bra.

Jasmine removed her blouse and thrusting her lacy bra covered tits onto my face, she smelt wonderful. Shortly, she turned to place her barely covered arse in my face, allowing me to get a good looking at thinly covered pussy and arse hole.

Soon enough, Jasmine had stripped down to her underwear, bumping and grinding my lap while I sat there with my rock hard cock pitching a massive tent in my pants. Every time I tried to touch and feel her, Jasmine would swat my hand away.

Then to my surprise, as the last song finished, so did Jasmine. She just turned to me and said, "There you go, that's you birthday present. I'm bugged, so catch you tomorrow, I'm off to bed".

Still sitting there, in my some what of a drunken shock Jasmine picked up her clothes and left the room. Then and there, with my cock rock hard from that strip dance, I decided what I needed to do.

As I walked into the bedroom, Jasmine was just getting into bed wearing a single and that black g string wore for my lap dance. Just as she pull the doona over herself I asked her to hold out her hands and close her eyes cause I have a present for her too.

Jasmine reluctantly waited on the bed with her eyes closed, I quickly but quietly stripped myself naked and slid into the bed and climbed on top of Jasmine. And with one free hand I made sure I held Jasmine's wrists down above her head.

Shocked as she was, Jasmine started to question what I was doing and tried to get her hands free while trying to buck me off her.

"Matthew, what the hell are you doing?!?!? Get off me, you're hurting me." Jasmine pleaded.

Ignoring her, I slid my other hand down in between her legs, fingering her laced cover pussy. Then pulling it towards the side and lining up my cock to it.

As Jasmine realized what I was going to do, she started to plead with me, "Please no, Matt, please don't. I'll do anything else. Please Matt no."

Still ignoring her pleads, I placed my cock at the entrance of my holy grail, feeling it was slightly wet. I slowly pushed my cock in, enjoying the tightness of Jasmine's virgin pussy, only to stop at her hem.

Jasmine's face scrunch to the pain of having a cock making its way int her pussy.

As I finally let go of Jasmine's wrists and propping myself on my elbows, with one quick and swift push, I ram the rest of my cock into the moist tight hole. Enjoying the sight of Jasmine's shock look on her face. Mouth opening as if to scream with not a sound coming out and eyes wide open.

Her pussy was so tightly wrapped around my cock, I slowly pulled out out and pushed it back in with Jasmine still in some what of shock of her virginity being deflowered.

As I gained momentum, Jasmine also regained some consciousness of what was happening to her and started to yell profanities at me, all the while buck me off her regardless how pointless it was..

Soon enough, with my cock pumping Jasmine's cunt, I noted my cock was sliding in and out with a bit more smoothly. Guessing that her pussy was getting quite wet, as well as noticing that Jasmine was starting to involuntarily moan in between insults.

Not long afterwards, Jasmine giving up trying to insult me and the pleasure of sex over took her. She started moaning louder and even asking to fuck her harder, which I was more then willing to oblige.

Before I know it, Jasmine's breathing started to became more deeper and her body started to slightly tremble. From what I can tell she was on the verge of cumming, so I built up my pace to fuck her faster and harder, until Jasmine finally bucking her body whilst trembling over.

Not knowing entirely what was happening to her, I pulled out of her to find her squirting for sometime. After all that, when Jasmine some what recovered from the experience, she barely managed to squeeze out, "OH FUCKING GOODNESS.......... that felt so fucking good".

"Please untie me, so I can move that bit more when u fuck me!!!!"

Without much more of a thought, I let Jasmine out of her bounds and allowing her to recover and to rub her sore ankles and wrists.

After our little respite, I told Jasmine to get onto her hands and knees which she grudgingly did, as I taken my position behind her to line cock up again. As she steadied herself, I moved in again to fuck her grabbing by the waist with Jasmine giving a brief squeal as I entered her.

I was savoring every moment of this, deflowering blonde beauty of mine and showing her how much fun it is to have sex.

After fucking briefly doggy style and cumming again, Jasmine told me that she wanted to be on top, which I happily obliged her. She was a little uncertain of what to do, but go the jist of things soon enough as she jumped on.

As she started to bounce on top of me, I know I couldn't hold on much longer. I was sort of surprised that I had lasted as long as I did. And in a weird coincidence as I was thinking this, Jasmine mentioned that she was going to cum again and also asked me to let her know when I was going to cum, since I didn't have any protection on.

Just as Jasmine finished talking, she thrusted her hips down driving my cock deep in her as she cummed again. As she did that, it was the last straw for me too. I blow my load deep inside of Jasmine, just over one year of no sex and probably two weeks ago from my last toss.

Caught in the moment, I thrusted my hips a few more times making our orgasms that much more sensationable. I never felt anything like it before, even the hooker I fucked when my friends took me to on my 18th birthday.

As Jasmine collapsed on me to recover from her orgasm with my cock still in her, she whispered to me, "That was absolutely great!!! Even though you did rape me, but I loved it. See you don't need any porn when you have me".

I didn't know what to say I was lost for words, it was one of the best, if not the best fuck yet in my life so far. I was just thinking how I was going to tell her I cummed in her.

While Jasmine rested on top of me. I was hoping that Jasmine didn't notice that my cock was slowly going to half mast, whilst still in her.

Before I knew it, I noticed that Jasmine's breathing became that slower + shallower and she started that snore slightly whenever passed out from a tiring day. It was some what of a relief to me that she has not noticed my cock soften a bit after cumming.

As slowly and gently as I could I pushed and lifted Jasmine off me, so she sleep in the bed beside me as I went to the bathroom to come to realization of what just happened.

When I made my was to my bed, I can't help stare at this blonde bombshell naked lying there with my cum slowly oozing out of her pussy. Then I realized, if anything else I need to get some photos of this. So quickly, I grabbed my Canon 1000D and snapped away of Jasmine, naked asleep on my bed.

Whilst reviewing some of the photos, especially the close up shots of Jasmine's pussy, with our cum mixed together oozing down over her arse hole onto my sheets, what it would like to fuck her up the arse. Knowingly it was also another one of my fantasies and having Jasmine here, my cock slowly sprang back to life.

As I climbed back on to the bed, positioning myself with Jasmine's leg up and over my shoulders. She let out a moan as I slipped my cock back into her pussy, pushing it all the way to lubricate it.

With a couple pumps as Jasmine slept, I can feel her pussy getting wet again. As I pulled out, I lined up my cock on her tiny arse hole and getting a firm grip of her waist, I started to push.

At first, I just got the tip of my cock in, as Jasmine jumped up in surprise from her slumber. Quickly, I rammed my cock in some more before she knew what was going on.

Now, with at least a bit more then an inch of my cock in pushing deeper into Jasmine's black hole, she was half screaming in pain as well as for me to get it out of there. All the while she was trying to hit me and push me off her, but with my firm grip of her legs, I kept slide my cock in, watching Jasmine grabbing at the bed sheets for dear life and abusing me.

After some time and effort, I managed to slide the length of my 8 inch cock into Jasmine's arse. It was a hell of a lot tighter then her pussy (although Jasmine didn't help by squeeze her arse hole tighter to hinder me), even with using our cum as lub.

I finally told Jasmine to not clench her arse hole and it would not hurt as much too. Finally she did loosen it a bit, but it was still tight as anything else. And I was finally getting my wish at fucking bitch up the arse, whom has denied me so long.

After my little rest to allow Jasmine's arse to get use to having my cock in there, I started to pull out and push it back in. Jasmine, coming to grips with that I wasn't going to stop told me to go slowly and as gently as I can.

I tried to do so initially, but something else just took over. I started to pump even faster and harder, I can see the look on Jasmine's face that it was hurting alot and she was pushing back on the headboard to stop banging her head against it.

Soon enough I couldn't it anymore, Jasmine's arse was just too tight and I can feel my balls starting to tense up again until it was ready to shoot my load.

Then the sensation I long for, BANG!!!! I started to sqirt load after load into the dark abyss of Jasmine's arse. There was no words to describe how good it was to finally have that extra lub of my cum as I fucked this tight arse hole.

Even when I was spend, my cock was still rock hard. I eventually pulled my cock out to fuck Jasmine's pussy again. She was screaming at me again, I didn't hear a thing. Only felt the warmth of Jasmine's pussy wrap back around my cock.

I fucked her harder then before whilst sucking, nibbling one of her nipples and groping, pinching the other one. With my other hand I some managed to wrap it so I fingered Jasmine's cum filled arsehole. I was in paradise.

Everything else was just blocked out of my mind, all I cared about now was that I needed to blow my load again in this tight pussy of my girlfriend. Which was soon enough.

When I finished cumming I collapsed on top of Jasmine, she too went quiet. Eventually, when I got up and pulled my satisfied cock from her pussy, all I saw was this still beautiful blonde naked in my bed lying still with cum and some blood bleeding from both her pussy and arse hole from my pleasuring and tears streaming down her long face from redden eyes.

I eventually went to have a shower, telling her that she should do the same, as I went back down stairs for a drink.