Tease On

Story Info
A Teaser Ch. 6. The New Years party.
3.9k words
4.19
71.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dyrtytailz
Dyrtytailz
225 Followers

Hi again, it's me Jessica. I can't believe what I am going through. If you already know me, then you know that I'm five feet tall, with a nice ass, and c-cups. Sorry if the description is a little short, but this is the sixth time. Please read 'A Teaser 1-4' and 'Still Teasing'

My husband and I got home that night and had sex on the living room rug. Afterwards as we lay naked and tired neither of us sure enough of ourselves to head for the bathroom, James-my husband's boss called AGAIN. As the phone rang a tremble of fear coursed through me.

"Hello..." I said, all I could hear was my husband breathing softly in the dark living room.

"Hello again Jessica." James said. "I'm sorry to trouble you again. There's a charger and spare battery for the phone in the glove box of your car. Are you still naked?"

"Yes, and thankyou for the charger." I said quietly.

"Why don't you head out to the driveway and grab it." James said. "Is your husband with you?" James asked.

"Yes." I said feeling strange and oddly out of myself.

"tell him you have to run out to the car for something." James said.

"Honey, I have to run out to the car for something." I said.

"Alright." Rob said groggily. I think he had been half dozing in the afterglow.

I rolled onto my belly and began getting to a standing position. Rob and I had had sex twice and there was a good amount of cum inside me. As I gained my feet I covered myself with my free hand to keep it from dripping on the carpet.

"Where are you?" James asked as I stepped over my discarded jacket and opened the front door.

"I'm at the door now." I said.

"Good. Walk slowly." James said. As I made my way across our porch and to our drive-way James spoke to me in his soothing voice. the air was VERY cold and I felt tingly and numb with my bare flesh exposed to it.

"Jessica, I wanted to talk to you for a few minutes away from Rob. I'm very excited about how tonight went. You are such a marvelously beautiful woman. Rob is a lucky man. You were also terrific tonight, both at the party and in the car. Your adventures are just beginning. You are so very brave." James said.

I was at the car and let go of my vagina to open it. There was a smear of goop on my fingers. I opened the car and bent over reaching into the glove box, this sent a large blob of cum out of me and down the back of my legs, when I stood up again I could feel it wet between my buttcheeks.

"Don't go back in the house just yet." James continued. "New Year's Eve is going to come up quickly and I probably will only be able to talk with you once or twice more. When you do come for the party, I want you to dress conservatively. Something loose and comfortable, maybe a flowing mid-length dress in a dark color, wear a bra, and this time wear panties you naughty girl, either a thong or G-string, maybe see-thru. At any rate I'll let you go now, there are two batteries so you can ALWAYS have the phone on, use it as you see fit, but always answer when I call." James then hung up.

I stood beside our car naked and just beginning to shiver slightly. New years was only a few weeks away. When I made my way back into the house, my husband was cleaning up in the bathroom. I joined him, and told him how I would be dressing for the New Year's party. We then went to bed, both thoroughly exhausted.

The time before New Year's Eve passed in a blur. There was Christmas shopping to do, then the holidays. James called twice, once while I was at work. During that call he had made me go into the bathroom and remove my panties, which I did. He also told me to go out and buy a new outfit for New Years, and to make sure that it was loose enough to lift easily. Which I did the following day.

The second time that he called was Christmas Eve. We had some long time friends over. Another couple, a guy my husband had known since high school, and two of my girlfriends from college. When the phone rang my heart sank a little, but I was still excited.

"Hello." I said as I headed into another room.

"Hello, Jessica." James said. "Do you have company?"

"Yes, we have some old friends over." I answered.

"Excellent." James said. "What are you wearing? Please be thorough in your description."

"Give me a moment, I'm almost to our bedroom." I asked.

"Please hurry." James said.

"I'm wearing a pair of black slacks, over red thong panties, and a gray and maroon sweater over a white turtle neck." I answered as I got to our room.

"Are you wearing a bra?" James asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"Very good." James said. "Here's what I want. Remove the bra and panties." James said. I immediately began removing my pants to comply. James waited patiently as I readied for his next command. "Before you put your slacks back on, roll your panties up and insert them into your vagina." James finally added, as I tugged the bra out from under my sweater. "I don't care how long it takes." James said.

I lay back on our bed and began fingering myself to work up some moisture. After several minutes I began pushing the satin panties into me.

"If they hang out a little it's alright. when the night is over and you take them out, put them on." James said. Finally the panties were inside me except for a little corner and I stood to put my pants back on. they felt like a knot inside me and were very uncomfortable.

"They're in." I said.

"Good, Go back downstairs, without washing your hands, and apologize for taking too long. Then tell everyone that you must've had too much salt or something because your bra was cutting off your circulation. See you New Years" James said, and hung up. I looked in the mirror, my breasts hung the slightest bit lower and further apart, and even through the sweater and turtle neck my nipples were easy to pick out. 'Merry Christmas' I thought buttoning my pants and heading for the door.

I gave my speech as I entered. My husband looked oddly upset, and disappointed at the same time. None of our guests really gave it much attention, although my husband's friend took a few sideways glances at my breasts as they swayed heavily free under my sweater. The panties felt like an uncomfortable rock inside me. Other than that the night was uneventful, but a little humiliating. I felt so conscious of my breasts, and the way that I was sitting, and my nipples. The result was at the end of the night when I finally pulled the panties out they were soggy and I was sore. The look on my husbands face as I pulled the damp material on was a little sad. He looked like a man loosing control, but still enjoying what he saw.

Finally New years Eve rolled around. James had sent a note saying to arrive at seven PM. That left five hours before the ball even dropped. My stomach fluttered as I pulled on my clothes. I wore see thru red mesh panties, I then slipped on my push-up half cup bra, it matched the panties. The dress I had bought was black with straps just wide enough to hide my bra straps coming down to a neckline that showed only a tiny hint of cleavage. It was fairly fitted around the midsection to my abdomen and then as instructed the material got lighter and there was a lot more, it flowed ballooning out and stopped just above my knee. My shoes were plack with low narrow heels and a sexy little ankle strap.

I slipped on my jacket and we headed to the car. On the ride we were both silent. I looked at my husband a lot thinking of what we were driving into. He was willingly driving his wife to a house where anything could happen. A house where she wore what the host wanted and when. This host was his boss, a man my husband had to see every day at work. I felt a little bad, but there was no way that I was backing out of this.

We pulled up out front and a valet came out to take our car. James arrived at the door before we did and graciously took our coats. The main hall had a few men milling around, I looked ahead to the kitchen and off to the living room hoping to see more women. I finally spotted one, then another, but mostly there were men. Now I was a little nervous, and sopping wet. James returned, with a hot little blonde on his arm. She wore a short white dress, with no back, no bra, and a neckline that showed half of each breast. If she was twenty years old, I would have been surprised.

"Jessica, this is Bria." James said. "She's my date for the evening. You, however are my entertainment." He said. "Lovely dress. Hello Rob." Rob nodded. "I can see by your face that this might be difficult for you." James said looking at my husband. "Bria, why don't you show Rob around the house, take about a half hour, keep him out of here while Jessica gets settled." James said releasing the girl's hand. Bria smiled at James and took him by the hand leading him out through the kitchen towards the other half of the first floor. James extended his hand, which I took and led me into the living room, where I was given a drink. All eyes began to turn to me. Finally James stopped in about the middle of the room.

"This is Jessica Everyone." James said holding my arm up. He then led me to the far wall and told me to face the wall and place both hands on it above my head. He took my drink while I did. "Now spread your legs apart." He instructed. I did. I could feel the eyes on me, I was fully covered, but felt so exposed standing with my back to a room full of men.

"She was instructed to wear a thong or G-string, last time she came here she didn't wear panties, so I think we had better check." James said to the men. I stood helpless and compliant as James lifted the back of my dress over my bare bottom until the top of the G-string I had picked out was visible. He then held it that way. I felt as though I might pee myself my stomach was so tingly. "Were you more comfortable without them Jessica?" James asked. I couldn't answer. James lowered my dress and patted my bottom through it. "You're so frightened." He said. "Turn around. Have a drink." I turned and he gave me back my glass. I took a large sip and the brandy burned my throat as it went down.

"thankyou." I said smiling meekly.

"Do you want to take your panties off?" James said. I didn't know! I wasn't ready to make decisions.

"Do you want me to?" I asked.

"You want me to decide for you?" James asked. I nodded. "I see." James said. "Maybe not just yet. First why don't you finish your drink." I nodded and while everyone just stood and waited I finished the brandy in three quick swigs. "Anxious are we?" James asked. "Take off your panties Jessica."

I reached under my dress and catching my waist band I tugged my panties down and off. All the men, and at this point there had to be close to twenty of them smiled approvingly, many nodding. James extended a hand, I handed him the panties and he opened them and held them up to the crowd. Then he faced me.

"Smell these Jessica, do they smell like you were aroused?" James held the panties in front of my face and I sniffed the air. "No." James said, "Put your nose right in the crotch." The tingle was turning to deep humiliation as I reached up and pulled the crotch to my nose. It was slightly damp and I inhaled deeply, my musky scent filling my nostrils.

"Are they wet?" James asked. I nodded as he pulled them away from my face and draped them over an empty wine bottle. "She's wet." James said smiling. "Why don't you dance for a while you enjoyed that last time you were here. Oh, but you were naked last time weren't you." James said working the crowd. "Well, I think it's a little early to be naked, do you think you can keep your clothes on for a few hours? Maybe later you can get naked." James said and left the room.

I stood before these men shaking wildly wondering what would happen. One of them approached then another their hands were up under my dress, on my ass, between my legs. I felt my dress going higher and just stood there letting these men strip me.

"Hey!" James said re-entering the room. My arms were above my head and my dress was about to come off the men stopped, my dress covered my face, and that's about it. "You are terrible Jessica." James said. "You've been alone less than a minute and you are already getting naked, I can see that this is going to be a long night. I have an idea." James led me to the table without lowering my dress and pushed my chest down onto it. My naked ass and pussy facing out towards the room.

"If you can't stay dressed until at least nine o'clock, I'll have to do this again." With that he spanked me three times not enough to hurt, but not lightly. I jumped out of my skin, spilling several drinks on the table, I smelled wine and booze on my dress. James then stood me up and pulled my dress back down. I felt horribly dirty, and used, and almost nauseous. "Keep her dressed." James said and poured himself a drink standing by the hall door to watch as the same two men approached me.

Music began to play, and they began to grind against me, their hands feeling my breasts through my dress, and running up and down my bare legs, going under the dress all the way to my ass, now just a little tender. the brandy began to kick in, and I stood in the middle of the dance floor swaying to the music as different men pawed me. I was given a fresh drink and I finished it while dancing.

Fingers caressed me, reaching through my dress to squeeze my breasts. Fingers found their way inside me, stretching my pussy as they explored me. I was lost in the sensations, several songs passed. Then I felt a woman's chest against my back, and fingers reaching around the front of my dress. Bria was there. Inch by inch she lifted my dress to expose me. I opened my eyes looking for a clock, it was barely eight. Panic gripped me.

"No don't." I whispered. James stood near the door smiling, I couldn't see my husband.

"I want to strip her." Bria said looking past me to James.

"Go ahead." James said. "She doesn't mind." With that Bria pulled my dress higher and higher until it covered my face and I raised my arms to allw it passage as it came off. No sooner was it off than Bria's hands unclasped my bra from the front and my breast released bouncing into full view. I stood naked as Bria tossed my bra out into the room. Then she ran her hands over my breasts. I stood facing the men Bria's arms coming through my own.

"What a tramp." Bria said releasing me and walking around to stand in front of me. She wore the same dress She had been wearing earlier. I noticed the hem line was barely an inch below her bottom. "Are you checking me out?" She asked. I couldn't reply. "Stay here." She said going into the hall for a moment she left me standing before all the men naked. A moment later she returned a tiny pair of satin thong leopard print panties dangling from her finger.

"At least I went in the other room." She said. "You're the expert, why don't you sniff these, and tell me if I'm aroused." She laughed handing me the panties. Shamefully I held them to my nose they too were very damp and smelled sweet and musky at the same time. "Why don't you lick the crotch." Bria said. "Tell me how they taste." My eyes snapped to her as I implored her with my expression not to make me do it. She looked back as if to say 'WELL?'. I extended my tongue and licked the crotch of her panties there wasn't much taste a little sweet not that different from the taste of my own pussy. A wave of self revulsion swept through me. Then Bria stepped forward and brought her hand into my crotch. I parted my legs slightly by reflex as she slid a finger the length of my soaking wet lips and then plunged it into me.

"How is she?" James asked.

"Soaking wet." Bria said.

"I might have known." James answered. "You are enjoying this Jessica. Aren't you?" James said aproaching as Bria removed her finger and stepped back. "Who am I to deny you." He placed his hand on my bare bottom and pushed me towards the crowd of men. "Go then dance, and enjoy."

I was caught as I stumbled forward by a strong handsome man who like all the other men wore a suit. Immediately there were hands on my flesh. My nipples, my pussy, my asshole all roughly felt and pinched. These were not men being romantic, these were men given the gift of a naked woman and going for the only thing that interested them. I felt like a device given to them for their pleasure. I realized I was still holding Bria's panties. My pussy began to throb there was a finger buried in it and I began to come.

"Jessica." James' voice, I was half turned towards it to see him through the men. He was looking in at me. "This is it, you can either leave now or accept the rest of the evening." My arms were held, there were hands on my breasts the finger inside me and the thumb on my clitoris, and a hand squeezed my ass, as it's middle finger tickled my anus. I looked up at him.

"Stay or go?" James asked. The orgasm hadn't subsided, and I closed my eyes and turned away from him. I felt my body being lowered, I saw a cock come out near my eye level as several of the men began to undress. The cock was placed at my lips and I took it into my mouth. I felt the finger slide quickly from my pussy and something unmistakably thicked replace it. I was about to be gang-banged!

The cock slid into me and even as wet as I was it spread me open, I moaned as he began to pump. In short order he tensed up and began to come, pumping himself into me as deeply as he could. I began to pant through my nose as I sucked and licked the cock in my mouth knowing it wouldn't leave until it came. The man in my pussy withdrew and another entered a mere moment later.

I was on all fours somewhere in the main room. The cock in my mouth began to come and he withdrew quickly after the first burst hit the back of my throat and continued to ejaculate spraying my breasts and face. The one in my pussy also came quickly, and I felt a tremendous amount of cum inside me. As he withdrew I was pulled on top of a naked man.

I looked down at his face he smiled and entered me. Then a new feeling as another man began shoving his dick into my asshole. I could feel the two cocks almost touching each-other through the thin walls inside me. Another orgasm built and then numbness took over. I was presented with another face-less cock to suck. A great deal of time passed.

The triple penetrations gave way to doubles and then only one person at a time. I could finaly see the room a little. I was sore in every fiber of my being, cum ran in rivulets all over my body. I could no longer support myself and lay on my stomache with my arms sprawled out in front of me as men lifted my head into their lap or entered me from behind. I lifted my head enough to see the clock and saw that it was almost midnight.

The man fucking me finished adding more semen to my asshole and headed for the kitchen. I was left alone in the room. I slowly began to stand. Shakily I got my feet and winced as cum drippled past my raw lips. I made my way to the kitchen dripping cum the whole way. James and Bria stood near the door to the kitchen, James had Bria's dress hiked in the back and was softly kneeding her ass. Bria saw me coming and nudged James who turned and smiled.

I made it to the kitchen where a TV had been set on the center island just as the countdown began. I was given a champagne glass and as the ball dropped in times square so far away I toasted with a room full of men who had just fucked the shit out of me. As the toast subsided I caught sight of my husband standing near the television.

"He's alright I gave him a blowjob for you." Bria whispered to me. I ran a hand across my torso smearing the cum all over me, I was beginning to itch.

"Can I clean up?" I asked.

"Not just yet." James said. "We want you to put your dress back on and pose for some pictures." A few minutes later I was in the living room my bra, panties, and dress pulled over my slimy body body posing for a photo with each man who had fucked me. James counted while Bria took polaroids and digital photos.

Dyrtytailz
Dyrtytailz
225 Followers
12