Tease to Please Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inkyscandal
inkyscandal
903 Followers

She felt like her clit was having sex without her. The rest of her body was stuck in a workout, hungry for any type of stimulation, while her clit enjoyed a feast of attention.

"Please Doctor Peters," she heard herself whisper.

"Sorry?" Arthur answered from a distance. "What'd you say?"

"Oh, nothing," Elise stammered, "Just talking to myself." Her voice was high and panting. She was on the verge of a clitoral orgasm.

The 12th chime struck just as the bike called for another hill-climb. Elise sucked in a lungful of air and tried to shake off her near-climax. She stood up on the pedals and re-doubled her efforts. She raised her rpms back above 70 and held them there, determined to think of a plan.

It occurred to her to fake a muscle cramp. That way she could get off the bike and ask Doctor Peters to massage her leg. It seemed like a great idea.

She hit the big red 'STOP' button on the bike and dismounted. She clutched her left thigh and staggered around a bit while making 'Ooh' and 'Oww' sounds.

"Oh my! Are you okay Elise?" Doctor Peters exclaimed. He got up and walked to her side.

Elise grabbed his shoulder for support and continued rubbing her left leg.

"I just got a cramp in my leg, Doctor Peters," she whined in an exaggeratedly high voice. "It hurts!"

"Okay. Alright... uh, why don't you come over here and sit on the edge of the step?"

Elise allowed Doctor Peters to half-carry her to the edge of the dais while she hopped along on her 'good' leg. She sat down. Then she flopped back on the carpeted dais with her left leg draped over his arms.

"Can you rub it, Doctor Peters?" she cooed up at him, making her big hazel eyes look as pathetic as possible.

"Sure, sure," Arthur replied with genuine sympathy. "Where does it hurt?"

"All over. But mostly I think it's kinda up and down my thigh, like, especially toward the top, and near the inside too..."

Elise's voice trailed off as Doctor Peters' thick fingers encircled her upper leg and began to massage. Elise relished how strong his touch felt.

"Oh my God, his hands are awesome!" she thought.

"Is this helping?" Doctor Peters asked.

"Yeah, yeah, it's great. Just keep doing that, please! And higher... it's worse right at the top."

Arthur's mind was reeling. How did he get here; kneeling over a sweating, nubile, 22-year-old intern with his hands all over her thigh? She was so much younger, he remembered. He really shouldn't be allowing himself so many erotic thoughts about her at all. But she was just so hot! And right now she was practically begging him to touch her. What was he supposed to do?

Arthur worked his hands up and down Elise's left thigh, relishing the feel of her supple muscles and smooth, hairless skin. Her spandex shorts were so tight and small that they left nothing to his imagination. The central seam in their elastic fabric was nestled into the crease between her labia. And... could it possibly be? Was that round bump her clit? It looked huge!

"Yes, Doctor Peters," Elise moaned, "right there. Dig your fingers in deep!'

Arthur followed her instructions with re-doubled enthusiasm. He kneaded her muscles with all ten fingers, allowing himself the pleasure of touching her uppermost thigh flesh, right under her little shorts. His forehead broke out in a sweat. His penis was rapidly stiffening. He was not sure how much longer he could continue this without succumbing to his animal urges.

"Is it getting any better?" Arthur whispered.

Elise had her eyes closed and her head tossed to one side. She seemed to be grinding her pelvis toward his hands, inching herself closer. Arthur felt the back of his knuckles brush against her crotch. Elise arched up off the floor in response and sucked in air.

"Oh dear God," Arthur thought in a sudden panic, "She's getting turned on!?!"

He let go of Elise's leg and stood up, stumbling backward as the full effect of her prostrate wantonness sank in.

With great effort, Elise resurfaced from her hazy glow and propped herself up on her elbows. She intentionally kept her legs sprawled apart.

"What's wrong Doctor Peters?" she asked.

"I can't... um... We..." Arthur stammered before falling silent. He felt vulnerable and exposed. This was what he had dreamed of, yet he had never expected it to move beyond fantasy. An icy shiver ran through him. Memories of his other affair with a younger woman, the one that catalyzed his entire divorce, flooded his gut with fear. His erection wilted.

Elise clambered to her feet and approached him. This was the moment, she thought: the moment Doctor Peters would lift her into his arms and ravish her like she needed. She laid one hand on his shirt and gazed up into his eyes.

The Model O chimed again. Elise buckled at the knees and sank to the floor, covering her crotch with both hands.

"Ting... ting... "

She was going to have an orgasm this time, right in front of him, for no apparent reason.

"Ting... ting..."

"Please... Doctor Peters," she begged in a whisper. She could not look at him. She was hobbled by the sensations pounding her clit, barely able to keep her eyes open. She could only watch helplessly as his polished loafers inched backwards. He was pulling away from her.

"Ting... ting... ting..."

She climaxed right there, kneeling on the floor.

"Ting... ting... ting... ting..."

Her clit apexed an arc of ecstasy. It took everything she had not to scream like a whore.

"Ting."

A moment later it was over. Her body went slack.

Elise slowly opened her eyes. She was kneeling with her face mere inches above the polished concrete. Teardrops lay sprinkled beneath her eyes.

She jerked upright. Doctor Peters looked as if he had just witnessed an exorcism.

Sexual relief washed through Elise's body. The fog of horniness lifted. Mortification took its place immediately.

The next five minutes were a blur of apologies and nonsensical excuses by each of them. Elise unrolled her shorts and pulled them out of her ass. Arthur walked in a wide half-circle back his desk where he attempted to hide behind his computer screen. Elise wanted to get out of the room as fast as she could. She threw her jacket and jeans on over her gym garb, grabbed her backpack and hurriedly said goodbye.

Arthur did not say anything audible.

Elise jogged down the hall and out into the street as quietly as she could. All her muscles were trembling as she ran to the train station.

A dozen minutes later, Elise boarded her train. She collapsed into an empty seat and silently wept. The Model O chimed again.

"Ting..."

*

Author's Note & Spoiler Alert: The next chapter will appear in the "Erotic Couplings" category, because this story is (finally) moving from the 'Tease' phase to the 'Please' phase, as the title suggests.

I hope are all enjoying Elise's journey so far... I know I am. Any comments/requests?

inkyscandal
inkyscandal
903 Followers