Teased and Denied Ch. 09

Story Info
Ashley and Lori ramp up my prostate milking to a new level.
1.8k words
4.34
154.8k
32

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Days turned to weeks and weeks to months. Lori continually teased and tormented my poor cock and balls for hours at a time 3 or 4 times a week. I was milked weekly as usual. Ashley made appearances from time to time but as yet had not brought me another creampie to eat. I was hoping she had forgotten. After a couple of months Lori removed my ball stretcher and was again able to skip a size. I was now tightly encased in a three inch ball stretcher and once again my balls were very sore.

Another Sunday rolled around and life was progressing as usual. Just after dinner Sunday night my wife instructed me to go make my milking preparations early because Ashley was on her way over. When she arrived she immediately moved to a large chair and slipped out of her mini-skirt. Sitting down and spreading her legs, she grinned at me and told me she had brought me a surprise. I knew what it was. There was fluid on the inside of her thighs in addition to coating her pussy lips. As her "flower" opened up I could see that it was literally full of grayish white clumps of semen. Lori spoke two words, "Eat her". Reluctantly I knelt between her legs and began to lick the moisture from her thighs and pussy lips. After finishing there I tentatively delved my tongue into her slimy hole. The taste of this mystery sperm was similar to mine but stronger. Ashley laced her fingers behind my head and pulled my mouth and tongue firmly against her pussy. She then contracted her pussy muscle squeezing the semen into my mouth. I continued to lick and suck her until she tensed in orgasm and squeezed the rest of the goo into my mouth. I dutifully licked her clean as she recovered.

Only a few seconds after Ashley orgasmed, I heard my wife moan in pleasure and looked around to see that she had been fucking herself with a vibrator and was very close to orgasm herself. I quickly moved over and sucked her clit into my mouth sending her over the edge. After licking the cream from her pussy I licked her vibrator clean.

God I was horny. It had been 106 days since my last orgasm and I was really starting to go insane with desire. I'd do just about anything right now just to orgasm. After the ladies recovered we headed up to the playroom. At least I'd get milked and maybe that would relieve some of my desire.

I was strapped to the horse, unlocked from my tube, and the table and saucer were put in place. The ladies gloved up and I felt the cool KY gel being applied to my ass. Ashley was going to do the honors tonight and began probing my ass by inserting her fingers. Hers were thinner than my wife's and I felt her shove a third then a fourth through my sphincter. She worked them in and out for a few minutes and then I heard Lori say "go for it". With that I felt her start pressing even harder and in a few seconds her whole hand slipped inside. I grunted as she continued to work in and out.

She pressed deep and deeper until I felt her actually grasp my prostate between her thumb and two fingers. I tensed up as the effect was electrifying. Lori squealed with delight as semen started actually squirting out of my cock. She then grasped my cock with a lubricated hand and started stroking it slowly as Ashley squeezed and massaged my prostate. My mind was reeling. The sensations I was experiencing were unbelievable and my desire for pleasure took over my whole being.

I don't know how long this continued but I realized that Lori was talking dirty to me as she stroked faster and faster. I was thrusting as best I could while Ashley continued to fist fuck my ass and squeeze my prostate. Very soon I was on the edge of an orgasm and grunted that I was about to come. My wife squeezed my cock firmly and told me to go ahead. I felt my balls contract against the stretcher as Ashley squeezed even harder on my prostate.

The first orgasmic wave hit me like a freight train. I actually howled in pleasure as I thrust hard against the horse. Lori continued to squeeze and stroke my cock as Ashley continued her onslaught. Contraction after contraction wracked my body until I slumped in total exhaustion. I vaguely remember my wife's young student pulling her hand from my ass and I also remember that I felt rather open back there. Lori continued to squeeze every drop of semen from my still hard cock until I was finally spent. I felt a warm cloth bathing both my ass and cock.

Lori move to my face and asked if I had recovered. I weakly nodded and she produced the saucer that was literally brim full of my ejaculate. She then said "you better get busy; you have quite a bit to clean up". I dutifully started licking and sucking the fluid from the saucer as my cock was plunged into an ice water bath. As I was licking the last bit of jism from the plate I heard the familiar click of the chastity tube lock.

As we lay in bed later, Lori told me she wanted to ask me a few questions and wanted me to answer them truthfully, not tell her what I thought she wanted to hear. I told her to fire away. First she wanted to know how I felt about eating another man's come from Ashley's pussy. I thought for a minute then told her that I really didn't like doing it, but that it was an extreme turn on to be forced to do it. I continued by telling her that being forced to do something you didn't want to do was what being submissive was really all about. It wasn't about the actual act, it was about the mindset. I ate the creampie because I was ordered to do so by my Mistress. She nodded in understanding.

She then asked if I wanted to do it again. I told her that it was not my decision. I didn't want to do it at all but if she ordered me to then I had no choice in the matter. It was the fact that I had no choice that made it exciting. I would certainly do it again if it pleased her. If I refused, she had the option of punishing me.

She then asked if I enjoyed Ashley's visits. I told her that I thought Ashley was a very attractive woman and that I truly enjoyed pleasuring and submitting to her. She then asked if I wanted her to continue to visit and I responded again that it was not my decision. She, as my Mistress, would decide that. She grinned and nodded and then added that I would definitely be seeing Ashley again and that I could count on eating many more creampies from her pussy.

Lori then asked how my orgasm had been. I told her it was the most intense experience I had ever felt. She motioned for me to elaborate. I told her that having Ashley's whole hand up my ass was definitely a different experience but was pleasurable in a way. The sensation that I felt when she actually gripped my prostate was very hard to describe but something that I would really like to experience again. I continue by telling her that the combination of prostate stimulation and her stroking me to orgasm at the same time really ramped up the pleasure. Lastly I told her that I felt like the long period of denial also had something to do with the intensity of my orgasm.

She looked at me and asked if there was anything else about my orgasmic intensity I wanted to tell her. I shrugged and told her that the weekly milkings did alleviate some sexual frustration and that if she really wanted my desire to increase that maybe we should do it only every 2-3 weeks. That should be often enough to prevent any health issues but far enough apart to not reduce my desire. She thought this was a good idea. She added that she enjoyed Ashley helping out with the milking and that this way she could be present for most of them.

Lori then told me that she appreciated my honesty and felt that she should be honest with me. She told me that whenever we weren't playing an orgasm game that I would be denied at least 100 days and probably a lot more. I swallowed hard. 106 days had been bad and that was with weekly milking. If the milkings were reduced I would really be a basket case. Oh well, I had brought it up and had really asked for this. My wife was becoming quite the dominatrix.

Her last question was again about me eating a mystery creampie. She wanted to know how I would feel if she herself were to bring me a special treat. She continued by telling me that she knew a guy who had been hitting on her pretty hard. While she was not interested in him romantically, he was very good looking and while dancing with him one evening he had gotten an erection. She said he was much bigger than her largest vibrator and that she couldn't rid herself of the thought of having that monster thrusting in and out of her pussy.

Whoa, how did I feel about that? After a few moments thought, I told her that I had agreed to service and pleasure her in any way she desired. Her pleasure is all that really mattered to me so if she wanted to have some "strange stuff", I was ok with it. After all she had shared me with Ashley. As to eating his creampie, I reiterated that it was not my decision. I would follow her orders without question.

She hugged me tightly and told me that she really appreciated that attitude. Lori then told me that he had invited her to go out for drinks and "whatever" on Friday night. The then said, "It looks like I'll be accepting that invite and it appears that you'll be eating another mystery creampie." Lori told me that Friday I would have to give her a bath, shave her legs and trim her pussy hair, and help her get dressed for her evening out. I told her that it would be my pleasure. She thought it might be a good idea for Ashley to come over and look after me while she was out. She then added that she might even bring me a special treat to whet my appetite and with that we both drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...