Teased and Denied Ch. 10

Story Info
Lori brings home a creampie of her own.
1.2k words
4.37
76.9k
19

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have received some feedback that the story is going too far into the cuck category. That was not my intention. I have also received feedback from some who like the direction it has taken. All I can say is to please bear with me and allow the story to progress. This chapter was actually set up in Chapter 9 and I don't feel it would be of benefit to just abandon the story line. I can tell you that Chapter 11 is almost finished and the tale does take a slightly different direction. Much remains the same, but there will be different adventures that I hope will appeal to all who choose to read this. Thanks for the comments and please keep them coming.

*

As the week progressed my level of sexual excitement grew. Damn, I was turned on by the thought of my beautiful wife getting fixed up and going out to be with another man. I kept imagining her on her back while this faceless man drove his cock deep into her hot hole. In my mind I could hear her moans of pleasure as he had his way with her. Why the Hell that turned me on, I have no idea. I guess it had something to do with my submissive mindset.

Friday evening arrived and I lovingly attended to Lori's preparations. I washed her hair, soaped and rinsed her body, shaved her legs, then carefully trimmed the hair on her pussy. I carefully shaved the hair from her asshole and pussy lips but left a trimmed patch on her mons. After drying and brushing out her hair, I applied body lotion and some perfume. I then helped her into a pair of black thong panties and half cup black bra which pushed her ample bust upwards enhancing her already nice cleavage. I then slipped a black silk halter dress over her head and helped smooth it down. It had a very deep plunging neckline that ended just about where the bra started. Her dress was sheer enough that her hard nipples were easily seen. Obviously she was turned on by this whole affair. Pun intended. As for me, my cock was aching with desire and continually attempted to burst free of its cage. Lori did her own make-up but had never needed much and before I knew it she was ready to go.

She was to meet her mystery man at a small lounge at 7:00. She had about a 30 minute drive and had told Ashley to show up about 6:30. The doorbell rang at precisely that time and Ashley stepped into to room. My wife gave me a kiss, handed Ashley the key to my tube, and left. Ashley immediately stripped, sat back in a chair, spread her legs, and told me to get busy. I knelt down and lowered my face to her pussy and sure enough it was an absolute gooey mess. There were streaks of come on both legs and some had already dried on her pussy lips. I quickly began licking her clean thinking about the fact that this was the first of two creampies I'd be eating tonight.

Over the course of the evening, Ashley had me strapped to the frame and spent a couple of hours bringing me to the edge of orgasm over and over. From time to time she would mount my mouth and ride my tongue to orgasm then resume teasing and tormenting my cock. It was obvious that she had been talking to Lori because from time to time she would swat my tender balls with the dreaded wooden spoon causing me to groan in pain. Then it was back to the teasing again.

Lucky for me she decided I'd had enough or rather maybe she had. Anyway, she locked me back up and told me that I should take a shower and get ready for Lori to return home. After I cleaned up, I joined her in the den and we watched television until we heard Lori's car pull into the garage. Ashley met her at the door and told her that she had to go.

My wife stepped into the room. It was obvious that she was no longer wearing her bra. Her nipples were very erect. There was dried semen on the side of her face and neck and several wet spots on her dress where she had obviously pulled it over her head when she got ready to leave. I doubted very seriously she was wearing her thong either. I looked at her legs and there were several still wet semen trails that ran from under her dress all the way down to her knees. I stood up and took her hand and led her to the den. I quickly removed her dress confirming the absence of her thong.

As I looked her up and down there was come everywhere. Dried and semi-dried globs were scattered over her chest and on her breasts. There was some in her hair. There was a creamy mess in her naval. Her pussy hair was matted down with semi-dry semen. I eased her down into a large chair and draped her legs over the arms, spreading her wide. Dried semen was all over her pussy and on the inside of her thighs. Some of the semen had run down to her asshole and was partially dried there also. Her pussy lips were red and angry looking. Her pussy was gaped open and I could see cum pooled inside. Her pussy had been thoroughly fucked.

She gave me the sexiest look I have ever seen and said, "God I'm so hot. Lick me clean". I dove in. I started kissing her then moved over and licked the dried semen from her face and neck. I moved down and started cleaning all the dried and semi-dried come from her chest then moved down to her navel. My tongue scooped the other man's jism out of it and I swallowed it down. I move down and started licking first one leg clean then moved to the other. I finally moved to her well fucked pussy. I began by licking and sucking the clumps of semen from her pussy hair trying my best to clean it up.

After doing my best there I moved down and started sucking her pussy lips into my mouth cleaning them too. My wife was moaning continuously at this time so I drove my tongue deep into her pussy and started coaxing clumps of semen out and into my mouth. Lori exploded in orgasm. Her spasms served to force a very large load of come from the depths of her pussy. I affixed my mouth to her hot hole and sucked the come out of her for all I was worth. This guy must have come like a horse. I kept getting mouthful after mouthful until I was finally satisfied that Lori was clean. I then helped her up and led her to the bathroom where I lovingly helped her into the shower where I cleaned and washed what little semen I had missed from her body.

I then helped her to the bed, where she handed me the key to my tube. I removed it and she lay back, spread her legs and told me to fuck her good. I slammed my rock hard cock home and blew my load into her well used pussy. After moving down and licking her clean I turned off the light and crawled in beside her. As I wrapped my arms around her she sleepily said "Thank you for allowing me that", and fell asleep. I lay there holding her tightly until I too fell asleep.

To be continued...