Teased Beyond Comprehension Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe was almost unconscious and couldn't speak and Jon continued the taunts.

"Do you like having a big boner with your big brother? Does mommy turn you on?" He stopped for a moment to let Joe come down a bit and then pressed the tip against both heads together through the shirt. They were both shuddering as the massager teased their nervous systems.

"Mom told me I might need this to relieve myself during college. Does that turn you on?"

By now the material of his shirt from the tip of their cocks down to Jon's gripping hand were completely soaked with their mixed fluids. Joe's thighs were shaking uncontrollably as Joe used the vibrator to test and tease all his nerve endings. I could see that he's an expert at massaging his brother's boner.

"Do you want mommy to use this machine on you?" Joe pressed the vibrator off and on in intervals onto both cock heads and up and down the shafts. "Do you wish it was your cock that she bought it for? Do you wish it was to give you throbbing pleasures instead of me? You should have seen how hard mom made me shoot the first time! Staring at me with those loving mommy eyes, milking cum slowly from my balls! I squirted all over her lovely face!"

I could feel my orgasm starting to come. My hot polo shirted mother was flashing through my mind as I imagined her pumping cum out of Jon's huge cock with that machine. I just know she did it. She probably milked him a dozen times during his trips home from school. She must have preferred his cock to Joe's. I wonder if she ever had his cock up in her. I know I wanted it up me! I began to let the orgasm overtake me and I quietly shook uncontrollably as I watch the torture of Joe's cock. I was cuming all over the chair, pumping it out as quietly as I could as the juices flowed from my hungry pussy!

Jon pulled his soaked polo shirt from over both cocks and re-gripped the cocks together in full view. Then he moved the machine just beneath Joe's balls. Joe's eyes immediately rolled back in his head as Jon expertly massaged and pumped his perineum. Both cock heads were huge, hard and purple at this point. Jon's cock was throbbing at the site of his turned on brother and all I wanted to do was have them make a big cocked brother sandwich out of me. Oh my they were so sexy. They were both out of breath and still writhing. Something or someone was going to explode very quickly and violently!

Joe's balls were dancing with the vibrations right beneath them and I knew he couldn't take it much longer. Jon moved the machine back under his own balls and began to lick his lips. He wasn't far behind at all and obviously wanted to time their orgasms to squirt off at the same time!

"Mommy milked me off" Jon said. "She used this machine and made me shudder for an hour before she would let me cum! She teased and teased my cock, telling me what a good boy I was and how much she loved my throbbing cock! And when she finally got me off I squirted rope after rope of cum all over this polo shirt just like I'm about to make you do!"

Joe's eyes rolled back and Jon moved the machine back up to the sides of the cocks. Next he moved it up to Joe's glans, moved it slowly around his corona, then back down both shafts. He began to pump both cocks together with his hand and moved the machine all over their pulsing penises!

"Shoot off all your cum Joe, just like I did for mamma! Come on, give your big sexy breasted mother all your cum with me!"

Both cocks literally exploded with juicy white ropes of cum. Jon ran the machine up and down both shafts as Joe arched his back with pleasure! His thighs were quivering uncontrollably and his toes curled up! "Oh my God, I'm cuming! Take it all my beautiful sexy big-titted mother!" Joe yelled as Jon continued to milk their squirting penises. Over and over he pumped milk from their mushroomed purple squiring heads as their shafts and balls throbbed with incestuous pleasure. Jon was staring into Joe's eyes and continued the pumping until he knew he was satisfied. Finally he put the machine under Joe's balls. Their balls continued to drool cum as the machine milked the last ounces of pleasure from them. Joe finally squeezed the very last drops from their throbbing cock heads.

They finally calmed down after a few minutes. Jon moved close to Joe and I saw his tongue dip deeply into Joe's mouth. They hungrily sucked the kisses from each other. Cocks half hard, they continued to grind together in a big mess of cum soaked polo shirts, spent cocks and sticky sex juices! Joe was holding Jon hard with his arms and legs wrapped around his brother's tight body. I saw him tonguing Jon's collar bones as he drug the soft collar of Jon's polo half way down his back with his fingers. Jon pinched Joe's nipples and moved his hand down to softly caress his brother's empty balls. Their tongues joined together again and I thought they would never stop! Minutes passed with moaning and slurping sounds like I've never heard. They were ravenous for each other, obviously sharing an intimacy that only brothers can share. I came again, shuddering in the chair as it coursed through my loins. I would never be the same.

Joe and Jon cleaned up, put their messy polos in the wash, put their swim suits back on and left the house.

I was completely spent. I knew I had a lifetime of torrid memories of my brothers to look forward to. I had never experienced the true pleasure of incest and now I wanted it even more!

Mom and dad finally came back from shopping and mom had a wicked grin on her face. I must have looked exhausted. She came into my room looking sexier than ever, collar still popped, cleavage glistening and whispered softly into my ear "Feeling better by now, my sweet baby girl?"

[end of Part 1]

12