Teased Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
The slave is acquired.
1.1k words
3.85
39.4k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My new life began rather abruptly. I was sitting in my favorite bar after work having a couple of drinks when a very attractive woman sat down next to me. She introduced herself as Cindy and we began talking. Cindy was a beautiful redhead about 5'4 with ample breasts and nice legs sticking out of her short skirt. We continued to talk over a few drinks and before we knew it the bar was closing. She could obviously tell that I wanted her as she leaned over and whispered in my ear, matter of factly, "you will be coming home with me."

With that, she walked out the door and I followed her. She got in her car and told me to follow her in mine. I followed her into an empty parking lot a few blocks away where she stopped. I pulled up next to her and she told me to lock up my car, and then called me to her driver's window. She explained, "You have two choices, you can get in your car and leave, or you can follow my instructions completely if you want to be with me. What'll it be?"

I took one look at her and decided to go along. She told me to put my keys in my pocket and then strip down to my underpants, handing her my clothing through the window. I only briefly considered how crazy this was and then complied, willing to do almost anything to be with her. I was standing there in my boxers, her with my keys and billfold when she began to back away. A moment of panic went through me until she pulled back up. She reached her hand out the window and said only, "boxers." I figured I might as well comply and handed them through the window which she quickly closed and drove out of the lot.

I could not believe this. Her I was, five miles from home completely naked. I had about a minute to think about what to do when she pulled up on the other side of the street and yelled, "Get in the car, silly!" I sprinted across the lot and the main street only to find a locked passenger door. As I saw a pair of headlights approaching from about a mile away, she told me to stick my cock through the slightly opened passenger window. She grabbed it with a vice-like grip and held it until I was sure the other car could see I was naked, then released it and swung the door open telling me to get in.

I got in the car and she sped away only to stop a few blocks away. She said, "It's quite a drive to my place and I must prepare you for it." First, she clamped my legs to a pair of cuffs that were attached to the base of the car seat. Then she put a blindfold over my eyes and had me lean forward, then pushing me down hard as my virgin ass accommodated some sort of plug. I was just adjusting to the fullness in my ass when she cuffed my wrists to the headrest.

Now, I felt the car begin to move. Occasionally, she would squeeze my cock to make sure it was still hard. Eventually, she started stroking it hard and fast, only to drop it when I could feel my orgasm building. About the third time she did this, I let out a frustrated little groan as her sweet little voice told me to, "Shut the fuck up, little whore!" To make her point, the plug in my ass started to vibrate violently, catching me by surprise and making me whimper. After a while, she stroked me until I was sure I would come and then nothing. She must have done this about a done this a dozen times until the car stopped and a garage door opened and closed.

I head her door open and close and then a house door open and close and I was left for what felt like an hour. Finally, I heard the door open again and footsteps approaching. I was uncuffed from the car and my hands were swiftly cuffed behind me. I felt something being tied tightly around my cock and balls. I heard Cindy say to follow her and felt a jerk on my cock. She led me around for a while and finally stopped, untying my cock and removing my butt plug. She then told me I was in the bathroom and I was to relieve myself and clean myself up. I was then to shave every single hair off my body, below my head and told that I would be punished for every single hair I missed. I was told that if I masturbated at all I would be punished more severely than I could ever imagine. Then I was to replace my blindfold and cuff my hands behind my back and wait.

Cindy uncuffed my hands and told me to remove my blindfold when I heard her leave. She stepped out the door and I followed her instructions to the letter, taking my time to remove all of my body hair with the one already used disposable razor and women's shaving cream she had left me. It must have taken me a couple hours until I was satisfied that I had removed every hair. I blindfolded and cuffed myself and sat on the edge of the tub, waiting, my throbbing hard cock never softening.

After what seemed like an eternity, I heard the door open and felt a sharp stab into my arm. My cock was stroked rapidly as I felt myself drifting off and passing out...

When I came to, I was still naked and securely tied, spread-eagle to a four poster bed. I glanced over and was shocked to see four women sitting on a couch whispering, pointing at me and giggling. Cindy got up and turned on the TV. On it was played a recording of me in the bathroom, I hadn't even noticed a camera. After a little while, Cindy and the other girls came over and started running all of their hands over my body playing with my cock and balls and inspecting my shave job all over.

Finally, Cindy spoke she quickly introduced the other girls as Courtney, Bobbi, and Tanya. She informed me that I was now their property and slave and I would call them all by name, preceded by Mistress. They would start their first order of business immediately, which I was told was my initiation...