Teased Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
The initiation begins.
959 words
3.92
23.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy replaced my blindfold and began to explain the first part of my initiation. I would start by giving each one of my Mistresses an orgasm with only my mouth. I had better pay attention because after that I was to be able to recognize them only by taste. I would then be required to give them each three more orgasms each in whatever order they saw fit. There would be a bell rang when they came, so at least I wouldn't have to figure that out. I was to keep track of how many times each Mistress had cum and let them know when I was done.

Cindy went on to explain,"Every mistake you make will result in you being punished for an hour when you initiation in over." Now I was informed that I must be prepared before we got started. Each one of them would have some time to explore my body and play with me however they saw fit.

Next I heard a new voice say,"I'll start, let me know when my times up." I should have been mortified, but this was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to me. I felt a pair of hands begin to explore every inch of my body and not another word was spoken. then, the voice said," Let's see what you are made of, If you come, we will leave you here for a week without so much as a glass of water."

Now I was honestly afraid as I felt a warm, wet mouth engulf my organ all the way to the root without any warning. She then began to suck me faster then I ever would have thought possible, all the while sucking and squeezing me with her mouth. I knew I had to fight it off, but within seconds she had my orgasm building. I knew I was in trouble and felt like I was just starting to come when she stopped abruptly. I moaned loudly as my orgasm was stolen away from me.

I was given a few minutes to calm down and then I felt lubed hands begin to caress my cock and balls. She then forcefully stroked me until I was right on the verge of cumming. Somehow, she knew this and slowed way down also loosening her grip. This way she was able to keep me right on the edge. I lost track of time as she did this for what seemed like an eternity. By the time she stopped she had me trembling and twitching, I was a total mess. How could I ever survive more of this?

Just when I had started to calm down, I felt legs settle on each side of my body, and a dripping wet, tight pussy slide down my cock. I couldn't believe I was being fucked against my will and without protection. This was not good, but I obviously had no choice, and besides, it felt so good. Once again, I was quickly brought to the edge while she began saying thing like, "Wouldn't it feel good to shoot your come deep inside me now,""I want to feel your come in my pussy.""Fill me up, make me cum."

All this time, she was fucking me just enough to keep me on the edge, but not enough to let me go over. She was now begging me to come inside her but still not giving me enough stimulation. She then yelled, "I guess I'll just have to do it myself!" She abruptly pulled off me and laid beside me, trowing a leg over me. I could hear her start to finger herself frantically. Soon she screamed, "Oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming so hard! It feels so good!"

She continued to lay beside me, panting heavily as she came down from her orgasm. Finally she spoke, "I can't just leave you like this, that felt so good. Let's get you off. I promise it'll be our little secret." With that, she began to violently jerk my member again, getting me right back to the edge. Just when I knew I was going to come, she completely let go of my throbbing cock, making me cry out. She yelled, "Do it! Shoot your load for me!" I was so very close, but I couldn't do it. She said,"Too bad, I really wanted to see that. Well, You have a few minutes until the next session, I'll let you rest."

I felt completely destroyed and also exhausted. Within a minute or so, I had actually fallen asleep in a pool of my own sweat.

I was awoken by the feel of another mouth on my cock. I was put through another session of teasing that was exactly the same as the first, as if it was scripted. By the end of this session, I was crying out loud and shaking violently. Then it just happened again, and again. This had gone way too far. It was no longer enjoyable, it was just torture.

After the last session I heard the door open and four female voices giggling and commenting on how terrible I looked. Cindy then said, "I hope you're not tired, it's time to start your assignment." I then heard her tell Courtney that she should make me come, so I wasn't so jumpy. Courtney then began to stroke me right to the edge and then slowed down again. After a few minutes of this she said, "I don't know what's wrong with him, Cindy, apparently he just can't come." That fucking bitch, I thought, she knew exactly what she was doing. Cindy then said, " I guess he's just not desperate enough. We'll make him come after he has completed has task."