Teased Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glistening with Jordan's pussy cream Glen's cock penetrated her ass over and over. The rim of her rectum formed an air-tight seal around his rigid shaft, tightening her dank inner walls around every veiny millimeter of his hardness. It made for a lurid sight and looked as though her ass would turn inside out as the snug pink rim of her sphincter followed his cock out then back in like a tight sleeve. Every time he pulled his cock out of her, Jordan's ass sucked it back in. The kinky funk of raw anal sex filled their nostrils like a powerful opiate, fueling their lusts to fuck each other harder. The wet tune of his turgid dick raping its way through her clenching anus and the slapping sound of his hips crashing into her thighs made an obscene chorus of sin and fornication. He looked up into her eyes and their souls connected as her ass and his cock fucked in unison.

"Take my ass, baby. It's yours. Fuck it! Rape it.," she said softly, then again louder, with more conviction. "Rape my ass! Fuck it like you own it! Rip me open with your cock! Just don't ever hold it back from me again!"

Jordan reached down to rub her clit as Glen took longer and harder strokes into her ass. With her fingers wet and sticky she reached up to shove them into his mouth, letting him taste her arousal as he forcefully reamed her. Her cunt juice leaked from her gushing slit down around Glen's steely shaft as it pistoned into her rectum, leaving a slime trail that further lessened the friction around his frantic thrusts. With one set of fingers in his mouth Jordan reached down with her other hand to resume rubbing her clit and finger fucking her drooling cunt. Soon she set up an alternating rhythm, continually switching hands to feed him more of her cunt juice.

Glen started making long purposeful strokes deep into Jordan's ass as he grew nearer to orgasm. His thrusts into her humid channel grew longer and more determined. The gyration of his hips took on an maddening motion which was intensely erotic and added stimulation deep inside of her. Jordan lifted her ass to meet each stroke, impaling herself on his shaft over and over.

This time instead of putting a finger wet with her pussy juice in his mouth she reached behind him to finger his ass while he fucked hers. Glen lowered his head and sank his teeth into her neck at the violation. He hated her finger in his ass because he loved it so much, and could never bring himself to say it out loud or ask for it. He hated having no defense against being vulnerable with Jordan, so great was his love for her. He knew with her stimulating his prostate he could not hold out much longer.

Lifting back up Glen paused in his stroke leaving his dick thrust fully in her ass. Jordan could feel his cock spasming, surging with blood and knew that he was also close. He reached again for the Magic Wand and this time also for the g-spot attachment: a cup-like contraption that fit over the head of the Hitachi with an extended curved phallus that fit up inside her. He attached the two then inserted the dildo end into her splayed pussy and turned it on low. Jordan clawed at his thighs, scratching into him with the pleasure of it all. She felt wonderfully, beautifully, and miraculously full. Full of cock, full of pleasure, and full of love. Her second orgasm was quickly approaching. Sensing it, Glen resumed his thrusts into her ass and turned the Hitachi onto high.

The orgasm started in her toes as they curled into tight little fists. Then her legs went rigid and began shaking uncontrollably. Her back arched her torso into the air as her climax slammed into the rest of her body. At first she couldn't even scream or yell. It rendered her completely silent as spasms wracked her body. Glen continued to pound into her ass, himself lost in a terminal heat. Jordan could not tell if she was having a multiple orgasm or if this one was just particularly long, but it continued to grow inside of her. The plateau she reached was like nothing ever in any of her past experiences. The force of his thrusts, the intensity of the emotion behind them, and the amazing power of the Hitachi lifted her into the sky to touch the stars, giving her the nebulas to easily reach for and sample with him like ripe low-hanging fruit. Jordan ate of them gluttonously.

The vibrations of the wand were now much too intense of her sensitive clit and she had to push it away, allowing her to concentrate on the iron rod still plunging in and out of her ass. Sensing her baby's orgasm was only seconds away, Jordan licked her lips suggestively letting him know exactly where she wanted his cum. She did not miss a beat and kept her finger buried in his ass as he brought his dripping cock heavy with its imminent explosion up to her face and forced it down her throat. Glen continued to fuck her mouth just as forcefully as he had been fucking her ass. As difficult and sometimes a bit painful as it was for her to take, Jordan loved it when he got like this: paranormally possessed with an uncontrollable lust to ravish and use her body without any regard for her. It was the ultimate and most wonderful contradiction of life. Jordan fully knew that he would die before he ever let any harm come to her, yet he was so consumed by his love, desire and lust for her that he totally lost all control of his senses and faculties when he was fucking her, sometimes bringing her to within a inch of her life. Those times were the most intense moments they shared together and she wouldn't trade them in for anything.

The thrusts of his cock down her throat became maniacal as Glen began cuming in huge blasts, yelling out Jordan's name followed by a string of obscenities at the top of his lungs. In perfect rhythm she stroked his prostate as jet after jet of hot sticky cum flooded her mouth and sprayed her tonsils. His balls tightened and released with each powerful spray of his sticky load. Jordan wanted to savor his thick cum on her tongue and swirl it around in her mouth but there was too much of it and it was coming in too fast. She gulped him down quickly, determined not to allow one drop to escape her lips. Her tongue laved the underside of his shaft making him convulse with pleasure through his orgasm. She swallowed him loudly as he watched the muscles in her neck drink down his load.

As the last dribbles emerged from his shaft Jordan let most of his cock slip out of her lips but held onto the head and sucked voraciously. She licked her tongue back and forth in his slit desperate for any last drops. Finally, his dick too sensitive, Glen had to pull it out of her mouth. He collapsed on the bed beside her and pulled her into his arms. Not a word was spoken, they just lay and kissed each other hungrily for the next twenty minutes, relishing the musky flavor of the nasty sex on their lips.

"I love you, baby. Happy Valentine's Day." He said. Jordan clung to him like her life depended on it.