Teaser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands slowly move to the base of my cock, the least sensitive part, and stroke it slowly and rhythmically, inching their way towards the head a millimeter at a time.

"The door will open and five men and three women will enter the room. He will present us to them. The women will take you first and undress you quickly while I watch, the men touching me gently and kissing parts of my body as they watch too. The women will put another cock ring on you with a leash and then take turns with you. You will service one while another teases and beats you, and the third fucks you in the ass with a strap-on dildo. All the while they will make you watch what is happening to me or tell you if you can't see."

She stops to add a little more lubricant to her hand. When she starts back in, she has regressed a little, almost as if she forgot where she left off. But soon she catches up, and now she is slowly stroking my entire cock with her hand, engulfing it with a loose fist. I watch as my cock head emerges from the fist and then disappears again, and I feel the pleasure course through me.

"The men will take their time with me at first, stripping me slowly, caressing my body, my tits, my ass. They will gently push me to my knees and I will start giving blow jobs. Someone will grab me from the back, lift me up, and fuck my pussy from behind."

Slowly she picks up the speed, watching my face intently; picking a rhythm that maximizes my pleasure. Her hand glides across my cock, feeling all the contours. I feel my balls begin to tighten slightly. I push myself forward slightly, trying for more contact. She grins at me.

"Eventually they will maneuver me around so someone will be fucking me in the ass too. I will have three cocks in me, one fucking my cunt, one fucking my pussy, and one fucking my mouth. I will stretch my palms out and someone will spread lubricant on them. I will make them into loose circles and two more guys will fuck my fists, giving themselves hand jobs, just like you now."

She brings her other hand into play now, running it over my ass cheeks, around by rectum, and over my balls. She squeezes them as they tighten some more. My whole body begins to tense up and I feel like I will explode. My breathing quickens as I imagine her getting used by four other guys while I am getting a hand job.

"They will come all over me, knowing you will clean it up with your mouth and tongue. But they won't be ready for that yet. They will swap places and take me for another round, while you continue to be abused by the women"

I feel myself reaching the point of no return, and I try to relax as much as possible to make it last as longer, but my body takes over. My muscles contract and my balls start pumping. I can feel the semen rushing up my cock. She feels it too.

"He will be a spectator, watching the action and resting. He will let it continue a little longer. Then he will make you lick me clean. After he is satisfied he will tie you down to the bed. He will take me to the other room and fuck me. You listen to the rhythmic bumping of the bed against the wall, my screams of pleasure, his roars of orgasm all night long..."

I bellow into the gag as my come shoots several feet in the first spurt. She gently rips the leather ring off of my cocks and balls. My second wave goes almost as far. She loosens my gag and I roar a third time with release. She reaches down milks me with her hand, daring me to come more and more. I look at her as I yell again and again with pleasure as I continue to spurt my come. Time seems to slow.

Finally my cocks falters. She slacks off as my dick becomes limp. I collapse as best I can, hanging from the straps. I am spent, exhausted, satiated, and satisfied. I want to do nothing more than rest while my beautiful wife waits for me, and then give her all the pleasure she deserves.

I hear something. I am woken from my reverie by the sound of movement in the next room. I hear footsteps. I turn my head and look into her eyes and see shock, anticipation, excitement and surprise.

The door bursts open...

12