Teaser Becomes the Pleaser

Story Info
She finds herself teasing men on a subway train.
2.6k words
3.98
80.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
euphor1a
euphor1a
14 Followers

One minute passes. The subway train has still yet to arrive. Within the station, many people push forward, causing it to get even more crowded between the dirty concrete walls. It seems everyone wants to take the 8:30 train. Faye, a dark haired working class woman, stands between a pole and a few junkies. This was the last place she wanted to be. It was gritty down here. Within a few minutes the train arrives, and after waiting her turn, she steps on. She has only a few minutes to get to work.

Through the narrow corridors of the train, many different races and classes of people watch her walk down the aisles to find a seat. She feels like she's on display. Her short lengthed black hair flows backward, just below the side of her jaw. She rests it behind her ears most of the time, as well she should. Her face is one of the cutest around and any man that sees her smile will simply melt in her presence. It's been this way since she was a kid.

Guys watch her. They never do anything, but they love to watch. It doesn't bother her, though. In fact, she loves the attention. That's why she takes the train every morning to work. Every man and woman in the downtown area stare her down and penetrate her with their beady little eyes. Upon sitting down on a bench, she notices a slightly older man sitting across from her. Her dark work outfit contours to the shape of her body. And he definitely notices it. With her legs crossed under her skirt, she gives him a dirty look. Naturally, his eyes pull away, ashamed.

After a few seconds of cowering down in her presence, he gives up. However, she doesn't want him to admit to being defeated just yet. With a smooth massage, she adjusts her breasts under her dark work shirt. He looks away, no longer. Giving him a nice, subtle smile, her lips puckering up at the same time, she decides to tease him a bit. Faye is brave - maybe even too brave. Removing her right leg from her left and opening the area between them, she reveals the corridor between her thick, silky white thighs.

Across the way, the strange man can see straight up her skirt. She's not wearing any undergarments. It's completely bare and almost fully shaven. Her vagina is looking the man straight into the eyes. After a brief pause, Faye lets loose a slight moan under her breath. She bites her lip firmly, teasing the strange man even more. His erection is no longer stabilized. It grows to massive length inside of his pants and as soon as the train arrives, he rushes out the door, covering it with his briefcase. Faye covers up her skirt once again and giggles. This is her stop.

Every day was the same. She would target another man and tease him on the train. And no one looked away. It was always the same. Sometimes, even women looked upon her glorious legs and the treasure between them. Faye loved it. She loved every minute of it. It was more than just having fun - She desired this. It was like a giant void had been filled within the walls of her life. She felt complete after every session of teasing. She arrives at work on time, as usual.

Later in the day, she masturbates to the mere thought of teasing people on the train. Her thin, long fingers explore her clitoris as if its never been discovered before. This is the way it was meant to be, she thinks to herself.

The next morning arrives and she gets dressed in similar clothing to the attire she wore the day before. This morning is different, however. Without anything to fill up her morning time, she decides to go a whole hour earlier than usual. It's all because she wants to run the train a few times and tease a few different guys today before her occupation requires her to be there.

Opportunities, she thinks.

The station, once again, is packed with people. Homeless people, working class irishmen, and thugs fill up any vacant space available. Pushing and bumping into one another, it becomes a chore to get to the subway stop. Just beyond the gates, Faye hears the train incoming. She gets a chill down her spine.

"More time to do what I need, more men to take by the balls," She thinks, abruptly.

Minutes before arriving, she got dressed up for the part - soaking her face in makeup to become prettier, as if she wasn't drop dead gorgeous to begin with. She made sure her lashes were top notch, and her lips looked like they tasted of candy cherries. Her cheeks were dashed with a little bit of pink blush, making her look like she had been embarassed. This was her time. She knew she was going to have fun.

The doors open and she walks the aisles, slowly, locating her first victim.

"Bingo!" she thinks to herself, her smile complimenting the thought.

The man near the last bay of the train looks up. That's him. He wears tight clothing, but it's not occupation related. It seems he must be off for the day. No, his clothing is more of casual, like he's out for a stroll in the park, walking his doggy. He is very well groomed with a little bit of beard stubble on his chin and the surrounding areas. Shaggy, light brown hair covers his ears, but not long enough to come over his face. He gives her a quick smile - an evil smile. For the first time in her studies, she feels nervous and uncomfortable.

But, she continues her task. Sitting down at the bench across from the well built man, Faye proceeds with her ritual by opening her legs for him to see. He doesn't pay much attention. She widens her legs more, and still nothing. His stare is focused on his daily newspaper.

"This guy won't budge." Faye grumbles to herself.

She widens her legs so far that people around her start to notice what she's trying to do. Whispers occur throughout the train, and soon the men at the other end are moving towards the back, trying to get a quick stare at her snatch. She leaves them with a smile, becoming excited by the fact that all of these people are watching her. The man across finally looks up from his paper. He knows what she's been trying to do. Her plan works. His tight jeans begin to show a growing bulge and she watches as it extends down between his thighs.

Fully erect, the man stands up.

"He must be getting off at this stop," Faye assures herself that she's won him over. She quickly closes her legs once again and the man stares her down. Whispers continue to float through the smelly subway air. He grasps the pole as the train slowly pulls to a stop. Doors fly open at every end and only about half the people walk out. The man stays. This starts to make Faye uncomfortable. She teased him, but maybe he can't be teased? Maybe he's after something more than just a quick flash.

The doors close. The train moves once again.

Faye keeps her head down, looking toward the floor, hoping the man isn't still watching her. But, sure enough, he stands at the end of the train, only a few feet away, with his eyes drawn to her skirt. He's ready to pounce. And he does.

Finally, after moments of whispering silence, he starts to undo his pants. Everyone in the train is pretty shocked at this point, but no one says a word. Sticking through his tight boxers, is a huge bulging rocket, ready to fire at any moment. So, he removes the boxers too. An old lady down the way looks up at him and smiles a very big smile. Apparently, her husband isn't doing much at home.

With a quick swoop, he comes at Faye, grabbing her with both arms. It's very forceful at first, and it makes her fear immediate penetration. She's not ready for this. He holds her down and rips off her shirt, revealing a deliciously tan colored bra. And underneath the bra, a perfect set of firm breasts, ripe for the taking. Her nipples stick out like pencils, due to the temperature of the train.

"What have I done?" Faye questions herself. "This wasn't supposed to happen."

As he leans his body weight on her, she can feel his muscular physique through his tight, blue shirt. She's very aroused by this. Maybe it's because of everyone watching him take her on the cold, metal floor. Or maybe it's because she's about to have sex with a total stranger, one who she may or may not ever see again. Whatever it was, she was ready to take whatever he had for her. She had teased guys for months to this point, more recently than ever, and not one of them has ever taken the initiative to fuck her in a subway train.

"Mmmm," She moans out loud, for everyone to hear. The man takes his tongue and runs it over her breasts, kissing them while he moves his fingers over and up her smooth legs. His hands are able to cup her thighs perfectly, so he does just that, pulling her under him more. Hovering above her, he looks in her eyes and starts passionately running his tongue over her lips. She can't help it, so she gives in, allowing him to do all of this. He makes out with her, sucking down her saliva as they exchange tongues in the process.

As he makes his way back down to her breasts, she asks him a subtle question, "What's your name, stranger?"

"It's Chris. Yours?" He replies. "Faye, but you can call me whatever you'd like. Mmmm."

Lights flicker by as the train speeds up. People gossip throughout the train. More people file down to the end to see what the commotion is about. A young man slides his hand down his pants nearby to pleasure himself as he watches what's happening. With his tongue in place on her hard nipples and her clothes all out of orientation, they both finally enter what they've been waiting for. He continues to kiss her but places his erect penis to her wet pussy lips and slowly starts to thrust upwards. He knows what he's doing. And she knows she wants him to do it.

"Oooh, Chris. Aauuh." She moans in ecstacy. "Fuck me, right here, Chris."

His body rushes towards her, inserting his hard member deep inside of her. It makes her squirm for more. Feeling that thick cock with its tiny bit of clear precum oozing out, she grabs the metal pole behind her and uses it to thrust into him more. He fucks her harder, and she starts to sweat her makeup off. Her face and body glisten against the passing lights. It turns into sweaty sex in public. She loves every minute of it, and of course, does he.

Glancing around her, Faye starts yelling ferociously at the people around her. "Do you like what you see, you fucking perverts!? Ooooh, yes... Give it to me harder, Chris. Let's give these people a show! I want you to cum inside of me, stranger."

The people look terrified of the both of them and back off a bit. They know a security guard will be waiting for them both when they arrive at the next station, so they decide to hurry it up. Her back slides across the hard metal, scraping it from top to bottom. Chris keeps penetrating while using his lips across her neck and around her ear. He nibbles at the both of them for quite some time.

"Oh goooood god!" Faye yells, her voice sounding hoarse. "Oh shit yes, I'm going to cum," Chris moans as he continues to thrust into her. His hands grasp her tight, clamping her belly in place as he fucks her harder and more violently. Her pussy walls continue to open wider and wider for his thick erection. The young twenty year old in the corner finally pulls out his penis and starts stroking it. Faye sees this and feels that it would be a complete waste of semen if he jerked off.

"You!" She points him out. "You, come here and give me your cock!"

He quickly scurries over, nervous at the thought of this strange sexual encounter. Chris slows down for a minute to let Faye catch her breath. She doesn't need it for long. She rubs her fingers across the young boy's penis, stroking it. He gets quite excited by this and almost blows his load.

"Not yet, you little shit!" She says. He reluctantly agrees and backs off for a minute. Her cute, hot pink fingernails clasp his penis, as she pulls it closer to her face. Her other hand rests on her clit, rubbing it as she gets her pussy fucked. The boy, now hovering above her face on his knees, is forced to put his cock into her mouth. She pulls it inside and starts running her tongue around it. It won't be long before they both blow their loads. Chris begins to thrust hard again, as the juices flowing from Faye's vagina keep the friction to a low standpoint.

FLAP, FLAP, FLAP, FLAP. The sounds of his weapon penetrating, echo loudly off the side of the metal train walls. Her fingers running over her clit at an incredible speed. She grits her teeth around the young boy's cock, making him squirm a bit. He likes it, though. He doesn't mind the small amount of pain.

"Oh, shit!" Chris groans. "Here it comes, I'm cumming. I'M CUMMING... AAuuhh." His body gets weak as he blasts his load into her vaginal walls. She feels a few more thrusts go in, his hot liquid filling her up. Her body tingles so much that she starts shaking. Her hand still rubbing her clit, she starts losing control of her body, and her mouth muscles relax, allowing for the boy to push his penis farther down her throat.

She screams, "Oh my god, Oh... oh.. Oh my god, as both boys continue their deeds. Although her screams sound muffled with a thick young cock in her throat. Chris starts to get slightly limp, but it's her fast clit play that's getting her off, at this moment. She finally lets loose a tiny stream of liquids and shakes more than she was before, spewing her juices over Chris' member. He pulls out and stands upwards. At last, the boy is silently moaning to his last stroke. Her tongue runs over the tip of his penis once again and she starts to suck it. Just then, the boy sprays his load into her mouth.

"Mmmmm." She says, licking it all up from the tip of his member. With a quick shake of her hair, she sits up and swallows the entire load. Her pussy still drips of Chris' cum, but by the time she looks up, he has disappeared. She had the chance to be used. She was taught a good lesson for teasing men on the subway train. She puts her skirt back on, and even though her makeup is smeared and she looks like she just fucked two men on a subway train, she decides to go on to work. Maybe there, she'll tease the boss. Or maybe the boss' wife. Maybe even the janitor will do. It was fun to her. And it was definitely fun to the guys involved.

euphor1a
euphor1a
14 Followers