Teaser Ch. 02

Story Info
Life after the gangbang.
1.8k words
4.08
47.1k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alarm clock was buzzing, it was Monday morning already, I was away too sore to go to work today, rolling over, I turned off the alarm and grabbed the phone to call in sick. I usually never miss work but there was no way that I could go to work today, I was just too sore all over. I spent most of the day in bed or the bath tub, relaxing. Tuesday morning arrived way too soon, I knew that I had to go to work today.

The driver to work was uneventful, I had dressed conservatively, the same as would have last week, it was still difficult to sit with the welts on my ass cheeks. I arrived at work at the usual time, parked in the usual spot and started work as if last weekend never happened. The morning went well except when I had to sit down, I went out for lunch with two of the other girls, when I arrived back at work there was a sealed note on my desk, I opened it and read "Hi Traci, thanks for Saturday night, I enjoyed every inch of your luscious body, you were worth every dollar, till next time. Xoxo". I dropped into my chair, in shock, how could I have fucked a co-worker without even recognising him? I gazed around to see if anyone was looking at me but there wasn't. The rest of the afternoon was spent trying to figure out who had left the note. All the way home I was racking my brain trying to remember with no success but did realize that I must have been sold as a prostitute to whoever it was.

Luckily, my roommate and her boyfriend were still away on holidays for two more weeks so I had the apartment to myself. After dinner there was a knock at the door, it was two well dressed men, I assumed that they were selling something and opened the door. They pushed their way in, when i protested, one said to the other that he had better go get "the persuader". Just the mention of it sent shivers through my body. After thinking for a split second, I said "please come in, will you please fuck me", they smiled and closed the door. They led me into the living room, sat on the couch and told me to remove my sweater, which i did without hesitation. The pants were next , leaving me standing in my matching black bra and panties. The underwear went next, they told me to sit between them on the couch. The man on my left reached over, pulling me to him and kissing me while he fondled my breasts, the one on the right had moved his hand up my thigh and was parting my lips to enter my cunt. I could feel my passion mounting as these strangers touched the most private of my body parts. The guy on my left pulled my head down to suck his swollen cock while the other removed his clothes and climbed between my legs, driving his cock into my soaking wet pussy. I was the first one to cum then the guy in my mouth, followed by the other. After resting for a few minutes they traded places, this time with me on my back. I was truly enjoying the sex , they were older than me, maybe mid forties, good looking and really knew how to satisfy me. After another orgasm by each of us, the men got up, got dressed and left, leaving me naked with their combined love juice dripping from my cunt. After a hot bath, I went to bed early that evening.

Wednesday went about the same as Tuesday with another note arriving at lunch time, still no hint of who it was from. After work one of the original guys, number three, showed up at my door, I let him in, expecting to have to fuck him but was surprised when he said we were going out. "Let's go buy you a new outfit but first we had to stop at the salon. I didn't dare to ask any questions.

We drove to the next town and stopped in front of a place named "Sugars", once inside I was led into a change room but an attractive young woman and told to strip naked and put on the robe, which I did without question. Soon she returned and led me to a table, had me lay on my back and opened the robe. She proceeded to sugar my legs which was kind of painful, then she moved to my pubic hair, when she was finished she rub some cream on me to prevent any rash. I got dressed and paid the girl for her services and we left. Arriving at the mall our first stop was at a shoe store where he had me purchase a pair of black highheels, next was a clothing store where I purchased a very short black dress with a zipper up the front. I was surprised that we never purchased any underwear.

Number three lead me by the hand to the restrooms and into the men's room, fortunately it was empty. He told me to strip, I went to go to a stall but he told me to do it right here. I quickly undressed hoping to get this over with before anyone came in. I almost succeeded, an older gentleman entered just as I was putting on the dress, he got a full view of my naked body, including my newly bare pussy. He stared for a few minutes, watching me finish getting dressed then entered a stall. The dress was very low cut revealing much of my cleavage, the hem was about two inches below my bare crotch. Number three started leading me around the mall, dressed like a high priced hooker. I really couldn't understand what he was up to. On the escalator, he placed his hand on my lower back, causing the back of my dress to raise enough for the guy behind me to see my naked ass. I could feel his eyes glaring at my bare bottom and my pussy getting wetter by the second. On the top floor he led me to the area directly above the food court. The railing in this area was a four foot glass wall giving anyone on the main floor a good view of anything going on above. He stood facing me and reached down pulling up the zipper from the bottom of my dress, he raised it to part way up my abdomen, then had me stand facing the glass wall, giving a clear, giving a clear, unobstructed view of my naked cunt.

A number of people below noticed my voyeuristic display. After a few minutes he led me away, we went back down the escalator and neared the food court. A well dressed man, appearing to be about forty , approached him, slipped something into his hand and the two of them walked toward me. I realised that he was one of the people who had viewed my flashing and that he must have just paid Number three to have sex with me.

The man led me to a car parked in the parking lot and we both climbed into the back seat. He looked at me and said "well". I automatically replied "will you please fuck me, sir", he said sure and I removed my dress and laid back, spreading my legs for him. He stared at my hairless cunt as he lowered his pants and climbed on top of me. His swollen cock slipped easily into my wet cunt. We fucked vigorously for about half an hour until he finally blew his load deep into my cunt, he chuckled as he climbed off. I asked him what was so funny , he admitted that he had only paid for a blowjob. How was I to know? I got dressed and he thanked me for the fuck as he exited the car.

I went back to the mall , number three had another customer for me. This was an older man who took me into a stall in the men's room and had me give him a blowjob, he was not attractive at all but I had no choice. I wiped his cum from my chin before exiting the washroom, bumping into two men at the doorway.

Number three took me back to the food court and bought us two coffees. We sat down at a small round table in at the edge of the coffee shop, in plain view of anyone walking by. He told me to turn on my chair, facing the people approaching us and to uncross my legs and spread them a couple of inches, just enough to give a good flash of my naked cunt to anyone walking by. The first person to see me was a woman, about forty or so, who gave me a look of disgust and whispered "slut" as she passed. After about a dozen men getting a free glimpse of my pussy, we were joined by another man who paid number three then led me out to his car. He unzipped my dress and made me kneel over the consol with my ass facing him. He shoved his fingers into my wet cunt then rubbed the juices on my ass hole, I knew what was next. He guided the tip of his cock into my ass, applying more pressure until it started to penetrate me. Holding onto my hips he moved his cock in and out, going in a little farther until his entire cock was deep in my ass. He began ramming me faster and faster, the car was rocking quite a bit. At that moment two women walked by, looking to see what was going on. Their mouths dropped when they saw him pounding my ass, getting caught must have excited him because he blew his load in me, pulled out, pulled up his pants and got out of the car. I quickly put my dress on and hurried back into the mall.

Number three told me that we were done for tonight and we left. On the way back to my place, he allowed me to suck his cock and balls while he was driving. When we arrived at my apartment, we waited in the parked car until he finished in my mouth. I thanked him for everything and got out of the car and entered the apartment. Once inside I stripped and had a shower, I needed to wash the sweat and cum off of me. When I was finished I walked around the apartment naked, the lights were on and the blinds were wide open but I really didn't care, I had no modesty left in me.

I walked out onto the balcony and laid down on a lounge, thinking about everything that had happened to me and realized that, like it or not, I had become a prostitute and all my earnings went to them.

The End for now I'm way too horny to continue.

Hope I didn't disappoint you, feel free to comment.

Xoxoxo luv Traci