Teasing a Really Horny Man

Story Info
I gave him a problem and he told me the consequences...
1k words
4.09
21.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Now I was talking to a friend of mine and we always tease each other... This is what he said would happen if I kept teasing. He thought at first this would be a punishment... But I would totally enjoy it. I know it is a little rough but this is his first time writing erotica so give him some leniency. This is after sending a picture of my shirt being open with a bra underneath it and knowing he is horny as hell.

*****

I rip open your shirt, start kissing on your neck, and I take a seat and pull you so you are straddling my lap as I start to kiss your breasts and suck your nipples after I cut your bra with a pair of scissors that I have nearby. I start to kiss between your breasts and begin to rub your ass through your pants. I know you can feel the bulge in my pants.

Then I stand up with you wrapped around my body, turn around and drop you on your back at the edge of the bed. I get my knees on the floor beside the bed and use my scissors to cut your jeans off you before ripping off your panties. I will dive into your wet pussy with my mouth and fingers. I will tease lick and suck to you can feel how I have been tease. I will make you cum on my face over and over until you beg me to stop, all the while I am listening to you moan my name.

Afterward, while my face is dripping with your cum, I kiss my way up your navel, up your chest making a stop as rub one of your nipples and suck the other. I move up and kiss your neck. And finally your soft lips. I kiss you deeply allowing you to taste your own cum. While I am laying on top of you and you are focusing on my lips, I gently slide my cock inside your warm wet pussy.

You wrap your legs around my waist and I start to fuck you gently. As your moaning, I kiss your neck and a little nibble your earlobe. You take all of me. I go faster as you dig your nails in my back and hold me tight I then sit up. In addition, pull your legs back towards you and I begin to pound your pussy hard while rubbing your clit with my fingers. I enjoy watching you moan loudly in pleasure. I then pull out before you can cum here you moan in frustration and turn you over and move you on your hand and knees, doggy style. Out of nowhere you pull away to suck my cock.

You lick the head and down my shaft as you rub my balls, then you lick back to the tip and begin to suck me hard, You take me deep into your throat and I lose all my control and cum deep in your throat. You weren't expecting it so you choke a bit. But, you swallow most of it as it dribbles down your chin. You love the feel of my warm cum, I can see it on your face. After regaining my control and remembering my purpose, I put you in doggie position. I tease your pussy with my dick and you complain about the teasing calling me a meany.

A meany really? Who was the one who started the teasing? I then shove my cock deep in you I go slowly deep inside of you. You can feel every inch of my cock massaging your pussy deeper and deeper. You clench the pillows. I then grab you by the waist and begin to thrust in and out. The thrusts are soft, but fast and hard. They are designed to make you moan, you make your pussy squeeze. They are to punish. You moan loudly in the pillow, your pussy doing what it's supposed to it squeezes and you cum for the first time around my cock, and it only turns me on more.

I stop and I stand over you, still in position arching your ass higher in the air, and begin to do a jackhammer movement on you. You yell in ecstasy. Pound after pound I go faster and harder. You reach between your legs and rub your own clit and then my balls while you are at it as I am fucking you. Your moans are spilling out I slow down to ask you if you want to be on top, but after the question is out there, I continue to pound away. You agree and I pull out immediately and without warning. I lie on my back and pull you on top. I swiftly enter you as you slide down my cock, not letting you enjoy a slow entry. You grind your pussy on me to get as deep as possible, and I lean up to suck on your nipple and my hand moves to the other nipple to rub and pinch it. Your body begins to really rick on mine, trying to get me as deep as possible. I rub your ass and thighs. I feel your hands rubbing all over my biceps and chest.

You cum again and lose the rest of your strength. You then rest your body down on mine, I lift my butt up and begin to fuck you while you lay on me... in this position I can go very fast, so I do and with you being on top gravity helps me slam into you. You love it, I can tell by your moaning. You then sit up again and I push my pelvis up in you and hold still as you rock your pussy back and forth on my dick hard. You are close to cuming for the last time, as am I. You yell out as you cum on my hard cock. I grab your ass as I cum inside you. We climax together.

We slow down. And you lay on top of my body. Both of us panting hard. I feel cum and pussy juices running down my balls. Soon we are cuddling. You turn over and pull me into a deep kiss, perfect dessert for sex.

After relaxing a bit you say, "That was supposed to be a punishment?" You laugh and later remind me that I owe you an outfit.