Teasing Brad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave Brad a smile as I cleaned my hand, and he sort of returned it as he wiggled back into his pants. "You're good."

"I know." Yep, I'm a snob.

"I just hope this doesn't change our friendship."

"I won't act different, will you?" I was almost done cleaning up.

"I'll try not to."

"You better not, because I plan on making this a weekly thing." I said with a grin.

The look on Brad's face was priceless as I twisted back to sit in my sit the right way. "Weekly? We can't do that."

"Trust me, next week you'll want it again."

"This should be a one time thing."

"Yeah right," I said as I put on my seat belt and put the car in drive.

"You're a bad girl."

"I know." I grinned at him as I fixed my sunglasses and hair in the rearview mirror. "Ready to go have lunch with Xander?" I think Brad paled a touch as I asked that, and I laughed as I pulled back out onto the street. For a few minutes we had both almost forgotten about that little problem between us.

I don't know how Brad felt, but at the moment I was feeling great about making some head way in having my way with him, plus I was on a sexual high, I was horny as hell, and I was about to have lunch with my favorite two guys in the world. Could life get any better?

12