Teasing Brooke Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,675 Followers

"Mmmmmm," I heard her softly sigh and then I heard a wet licking sound. I lifted my head and looked back over my raised bum to see her intently licking my discharge off her dripping hand. I could see the silky fluid covering her whole hand and part way up her forearm. I smiled to myself as she closed her eyes in bliss and licked her fingers, hand and arm until there was nothing left. When she was done, I watched as she brought her hand up and adjusted her jaw as if it was sore. If it was, it wouldn't surprise me; I'd been keeping her mouth busy for a long time now.

"How are you doing?" I asked as I continued to lay there in a state of supreme bliss.

"Good," she said eagerly as she continued to massage her jaw. "I love your bum. It's so beautiful."

"Is your mouth sore?"

"No!" she said quickly with a note of panic in her voice as she dropped her hand from her face. I could tell that she was worried that I might end our night together.

"Good. Now lie down on your back," I said as I started to sit up. She compliantly lay down in the middle of the bed as I pushed the two pillows that I'd had under my midsection to the side. I looked at that pretty face of hers looking up at me expectantly and then swung my leg over her body until I was straddling her face. I reached forward and grabbed the back of the headboard with both hands as I settled down on her upturned face. As soon as I sat down, I felt her feather that beautiful tongue of hers right back up into my seething twat. God, I love this position.

"Mmmmmm, that's it, get that tongue way up inside me," I said as I rolled my hips around in a slow circle. "I'm just gonna ride that pretty little face of yours for awhile." She brought her hands up and ran them over the curving spheres of my big round bum as her tongue worked its magic inside me. I held tight to the headboard and dragged my hot gooey hole all over her face until her wondrous lips and tongue took me to another shattering climax. After my first orgasm, I let her know she wasn't done.

"That's number one," I said as I sat back and looked down at her flushed glistening face. I reached beneath my round heavy tits and held them out towards her. "You want to suck on these some more?" She nodded eagerly. "Good, 'cause I want to cum a couple more times before you get another shot at these." I slid forward again and covered that shiny face of hers with my steaming cunt. She immediately went back to enthusiastically eating me out and she never complained once. For the next hour or so, I rode that pretty face of hers; bouncing, grinding and rolling my big round ass all over her lily-white face as her lips and tongue enthusiastically serviced me. Twice, as her squealing mouth signaled the onset of her own orgasm, I looked over my shoulder to see her fingers rubbing frantically at her weeping little box as she climaxed while I sat on her face. After she ate me through a third mind-numbing orgasm in a row, I finally eased myself off her face and lay back on the pillows beside her.

"Oh God, I needed that," I said breathlessly as finally, I felt totally fucked out. I looked over at her lying beside me, her mouth open as she drew in big draughts of fresh air. Her face looked flushed and was totally covered with a fine coating of my shining juices. You could even see little gobs of it matting her silky dark hair. Her lips looked puffy and swollen from the abuse I'd been putting them through over the last few hours. But the look on her face said it all; pure bliss. She looked totally satisfied and rapturously content. Her eyes looked at me adoringly as I sat up and leaned on my elbow, my heavy round tits hanging pendulously in front of her face.

"I'm whipped, I've gotta get some sleep," I said as I reached down and started to pull the sheet over us.

"Um.....could I.....I mean....do you think....I....uh...." she stammered as she rolled onto her side.

"What? What is it?" I saw her nibble at her bottom lip nervously as she looked at my big tits.

"Would it be okay if I sucked on those while you fall asleep?" she blurted out anxiously.

"Is that all," I said as I pushed the sheet down to expose my round heavy breasts. "Go ahead, girl. You can suck on them all night if you want to. You deserve it." This brought an instant smile to her face and she moved in close to my side and I felt her tongue start to softly swirl around my pebbly areola. Mmmmmm, man, did this girl ever know how to use her mouth. Fuck, that felt good.

"I'll probably fall asleep while you're doing that, but if I wake up, I'll probably put your mouth to work someplace else," I said as I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer against me.

"Yes Miss, whatever you say, Miss," she responded with a beaming smile on her face. I closed my eyes and as her lips locked down and started to tug gently on my stiffening nipple, I quickly drifted off to sleep.......

We'd left the light on and when I woke up some time later, I saw her leaning over my body as she softly licked and caressed my other tit. Through bleary eyes I could see my nipples were swollen and puffy from her sucking. I watched her for a few seconds and it felt like my body must have been becoming more and more aroused while she'd been working on my tits while I was sleeping. Whatever it was, I needed to cum bad.

"Oh fuck, I need you to eat me again," I said as I took her head in my hands and pushed her between my legs. I felt her hot mouth plaster itself to my hot gooey hole as she ravenously ate me out. I ran my hands through her soft silky hair and kept her mouth pressed hard against me until I sprayed all over her face as she took me to another breathtaking orgasm. I quickly dropped back to sleep as she softly nursed at my leaking twat.

I woke up again later and felt her devilish tongue pressing against my anus. I propped myself up on my elbows and saw that in my sleep, she had carefully pushed my knees well up and draped my legs over her shoulders so she could get her tongue deep inside my tight puckered hole. As she relentlessly probed her tongue inside my little pink rosebud, I reached down and rubbed my own clit until my thighs slammed tight against the sides of her face as I shook and spasmed through another tingling cum.

"Oh fuck, that was good," I mumbled incoherently before I fell back asleep once more. Some time later, I woke up to the sound of suppressed squealing next to me. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Milene, her eyes closed and her lips tugging softly on one of my long nipples, rubbing herself frantically between her legs as she brought herself off. As her trembling orgasm ended and she settled down with her lips still nursing at my tit, I drifted off again.

The next time I awoke, I could see sunlight drifting into the room around the closed curtains; it was morning. I looked down and saw Milene sitting beside me near the end of the bed, her hand gently stroking my foot beneath the sheet. Although we'd been up really late and I'd woken up a number of times through the night as she continued to service me, I felt amazingly well-rested. I knew I'd gotten some solid sleep, but whether she had or not, I had no idea.

"Did you get any sleep?" I asked as I propped myself up on my elbows and looked at her questioningly.

"Not much," she said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Why not?"

"I...I didn't know when I'd have a chance like this again," she said and I saw her turn red with embarrassment at her lustful admission. I found her shy innocence absolutely charming.

"Well, I think you might get another opportunity to do this again," I said with a tinge of uncertainty in my voice. I wanted to keep her guessing.

"Do you think so?" she asked eagerly with a beaming smile on her pretty face.

"I'll think about it," I said teasingly as I looked at her as if I was trying to make up my mind about this issue.

"Could I....could I do one more thing for you?" she asked anxiously. I could see she was worried that I might not want to see her again once I walked out her door today.

"Sure, what?"

"Just sit back and relax, Miss. I think you'll like this." I dropped my upper body back into the comforting warmth of her bed and watched as she lifted my foot and brought it to her mouth. She gently sucked on each individual toe one at a time. Oh Jesus, nobody had ever done that to me before and it felt amazing. When she was done with each foot, she started to lick the tops of my feet and then made her way slowly up my body. She alternated from leg to leg until she reached the tops of my legs, her lips and tongue spending a little extra time on the baby-smooth skin of my inner thighs. She carefully rolled me over and then continued with her tongue bath on the back of my legs.

When she reached my round black bum, she spent a long time with her tongue buried within my moist hot crease before continuing to lick all the way up my back and shoulders. She lifted my long curly hair away from my neck and I felt the delightfully exquisite sensation of her tongue sliding teasingly over the sensitive skin on the back of my neck and along the outside of my ticklish ears. She then rolled me over onto my back once more and delicately slid her long pointed tongue teasingly inside my ear.

"Oh fuck," I let out a little gasp as her tongue flicked in and out of that sensitive opening. She feathered her tongue in and out of both of my ears until they were absolutely tingling. She then moved on and like a mother cat with her kittens, she tenderly licked my face. It was beautiful to just lay there with my eyes closed and feel her warm tongue sliding all over my forehead, eyelids, cheeks, the bridge of my nose, all around my mouth and along my jawline. She traced her tongue tip teasingly along the crease of my thick black lips but never tried to kiss me. I felt her shift lower and then she took long swipes with her tongue along the smooth skin of my neck.

"Mmmmmm...." I was absolutely purring now as she worked her way along the tops and front of my shoulders. I laid there like jello under her working mouth as she held out each of my arms and worked her bathing tongue along the full length of them and then sucked softly on each individual finger. She slowly made her way back up the underside of my arms and then she started working down my chest.

"Oh yeah," I said with soft gasp as she spent a long time covering my ample bosom with her wet kisses and licking tongue. My breasts were glistening with her saliva and my nipples were long and rock-hard by the time she moved further down to my stomach. I felt my taut stomach muscles quivering beneath her touch as she licked slowly from side to side and then teased her tongue into my bellybutton.

"Aaaahh," I said with a sharp intake of breath as she swirled her tongue all around the inside of my navel and then started to lick softly down over my trembling abdomen. Oh man, what she was doing to me was pure heaven; there was no other word for it. The smoldering sensuality of the whole experience was intensely erotic. I had that warm feeling between my legs as my weeping snatch was eagerly anticipating what it knew was coming. With my eyes still closed in absolute bliss, I felt her move between my legs. I lay there completely at her mercy as she slipped her hands beneath my knees and pushed my legs up and apart. I was now splayed wide open for the wonderful oral pleasure she was about to bring me. As her tongue traced teasingly closer and closer, I could smell the raw scent of pure sex emanating from oozing cunt. I felt her hot breath on my enflamed labia as I knew her eyes were feasting on the moist petals of the delicious warm pussy opening up before her.

"Mmmmmmm," I groaned softly as her perfect mouth finally descended on my waiting flesh. Her mouth was open wide and she drew softly on my pussy-lips, gathering them in between her lips and softly chewing and sucking on them. Oh man, she had me so fucking hot already. I could hear the wet sloppy sounds as she sucked and lapped up my flowing juices that I felt seeping continuously from my tingling slit. She let my enflamed lips slip out of her mouth as she moved in closer and I felt that long sweet tongue of hers slide way up inside me. She slid it from the base of my drooling slot all the way up to the top and along every bit of flesh lining my steaming vagina that she could touch. I reached down and took a firm grip on the sheet beneath me as that gorgeous tongue of hers rolled over and caressed the sensitive membranes deep inside me.

"Oh fuck, that's so fucking good," I groaned out loud as I started to breathe more and more raggedly. Her fingertips slid teasingly over my soft inner thighs and then I felt her scratching ever so gently along my swollen labia. The combination of her probing tongue swirling deep inside my needy cunt and her tickling fingers scratching my tingling pussy-lips was exquisite. Fuck, I felt like I was melting under her touch.

"Mmmmmm," it was her that was purring this time as I felt another wave of pussy juice wash through me and right into her welcoming mouth. The wet slobbering sound continued as she licked and sucked up every sweet drop of my oozing emulsion. The next time she licked up near the top of my slit, I felt her warm breath right on my engorged clit as she paused. As my chest heaved with anticipation, she pursed her lips and slipped them right down over that erect spire. She gave it a soft loving tug with her lips and then I felt her bathe it with a mouthful of saliva as she rolled her devilish tongue all around and over it.

"Oh God," I groaned out loud as I gripped the sheet even tighter in my clutching grasp. I was gripping it so tightly that I was afraid I might tear a hole right through it. At this point, I didn't care if I did; she had me absolutely climbing the walls with desire. Her lips and tongue were absolutely amazing as she flicked it over my pulsing clit at just the right time; and then she would suck on it just when it seemed I wanted her to. As I thought the level of pleasure couldn't get any higher, she slipped a finger inside me and rubbed it along the roof of my vagina over the soft folds of flesh separating my clitoris from my dripping cunt below.

"OMIGOD........OMIGOD....OOOOOOOOOOHHHH," I almost screamed as the intense sensation of an absolutely incredible climax rocked my entire body. I don't know how she held on as I started to thrash about like a wildcat.

"OH FUCK.....OH FUCK..." I groaned as I bucked my wide hips up against her face as she sucked ravenous at my pulsating clit. My legs were scissoring about and my ass was gyrating all over the place as the delicious orgasmic tremors coursed through my body. I could feel my pussy absolutely gushing as the tremendous cum she was giving me had my juices flowing like never before. She must have sensed it because I felt her lips let go of my throbbing clit as she dived down and started licking and sucking up my gushing nectar. Her tongue slid deep into the base of my dripping slot as she lapped up my oozing discharge. It felt like I had no control over my muscles as my body flexed and twisted through the shattering release. I was trembling and quivering throughout my whole body as the nerve jangling sensations continued for a long time. She kept her mouth pressed tight against me as her tongue sought out the warm silky treasure flowing from inside me.

"OH FUUUUUUUUCCKKK...." I let out a final low groan as the final delicious exhilirating tremors of the astounding climax washed through me. A final nerve-tingling shudder ran through my trembling body and I collapsed back onto the sheets. I released my tight grip on the sheet beneath me and lay there like a rag-doll, totally drained. My big tits were heaving as I gulped in large breaths of fresh air. My entire body was thrumming like a guitar string as I lay there in a state of pure post-orgasmic bliss.

"Mmmmm," I could hear Milene eagerly sucking up the warm silky discharge that I could still feel flowing from between my legs. My God, I had never cum like that in my life. I was a total mess. I felt like I wouldn't be able to move for a week. This girl was incredible. As I lay there with my eyes closed relishing in the aftermath of that amazing climax, she continued to softly nurse at my hot gooey hole. Finally, I felt her give it a soft tender kiss and then she settled in on her side next to me.

"That was unbelievable," I said as I looked over at her through half-closed eyes.

"I thought you'd like it," she said as she gave me a playful smile. She lay with her head down next to me and I felt her fingertips slide over my breasts. I just lay there peacefully as my body slowly started to recover while she amused herself by feeling me up. After about ten minutes, I felt like I could finally move again. I rolled on my side facing her.

"I have to use your bathroom," I said. "But when I'm done, I want you to join me in the shower." I slid out of the bed and could feel her eyes on my swaying ass as I stepped into the bathroom. I used the facilities and then used some of her toothpaste and my own finger as a toothbrush to get that morning breath taste out of my mouth. I started the shower running and she let me have my privacy until she heard me enter and close the shower door behind me. She joined me shortly after that and I handed her the soap. I knew she loved the feel of my big brown body under her delicate lily-white hands and I liked it just as much. She covered my body with the soapy lather and then she seemed surprised as I took the soap in my own hands and did the same to her.

"C'mere, girl," I said to her as I swept her up into my arms and pulled her close to my bigger body. She looked up at me in surprise but as I brought my face down to hers, she closed her eyes in anticipation and opened her mouth. I didn't make her wait long as I pressed my full thick lips to hers in a searing passionate kiss. I thrust my tongue deep into her mouth and felt her almost swoon in my arms as I kissed her hungrily. I rolled my tongue over hers and felt her ardently pressing back against me. As I withdrew my tongue back into my own mouth, she thirstily followed with hers. I finally pulled my mouth back from hers and she looked up at me through lust-filled eyes as she gasped breathlessly.

"You like that, eh?" I asked as I slid my hands down over her small perfect breasts.

"Oh God, yes," she said in soft whisper as her eyes looked longingly at my wide full mouth. I pulled her against me once more and we kissed for a long time. Our hands ran over each other's slick curves as we rubbed our slippery lathered bodies together. We finally parted with soft contented smiles on our faces and I let my hands run up and down her sleek flanks as I looked deeply into her twinkling eyes.

"I have to go soon," I said solemnly. And I felt sad about it too. If I didn't have to go and do that job that I'd promised my stepfather, I would have been willing to stay and have Milene pleasure me for the rest of the weekend.

"Are you sure?" she said as she lowered her mouth and slipped her lips over one stiff pink nipple.

"Of fuck," I said with a groan. "Unfortunately, yes. I made a promise to my stepfather that I can't break."

"Okay," she said as she reluctantly let my nipple slip from between her lips. "Can I make you some breakfast first?"

"Sure, I'd like that." We continued to help soaping each other up and we helped each other wash their hair. She slipped out of the shower first and came back wearing an emerald green silky robe. It looked gorgeous on her. She brought a bigger plush white terrycloth robe for me.

"My parents gave me that for Christmas a couple of years ago. It was too big and I was going to exchange it but I never got around to it." She gave me quirky smile. "Now, I'm glad I didn't." The robe felt beautiful and I loved the comforting warmth as I pulled it around me. It fit perfectly. "You take your time, I'll get breakfast going." She disappeared out of the room and I stepped into the living room and picked up my purse and returned to the bathroom. I pulled out a comb and some makeup and made myself look slightly presentable at least. Milene had that natural beauty about her that made her look great without any makeup. She just needed a touch to add to her natural sexy allure.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,675 Followers