Teasing Elderly Neighbor Ch. 01

Story Info
How I started teasing my elderly neighbour.
1.8k words
4.33
149.4k
96
31

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first noticed that my elderly neighbour paid extra attention to me not long after we had moved in, this is about 5 yrs ago now.

During the time his wife was alive, though in increasingly ill health, we of course had the deepest sympathy for him, and hope that we acted as good neighbours. Making sure if he needed anything we could get it from local shops for him, making sure he had enough food in etc.

He got to know us quite well over those months and when his wife passed away, we remained close as neighbours.

I had noticed, however that the way in which Frank looked at me seemed to have changed. I caught his eyes taking a sneaky look down my tops or blouses. I would catch him taking a little longer than normal to open his door if I was walking up the stairs, obviously trying to catch an "up my skirt" view.

At first I never really paid any attention. During one summer morning that changed however. I had been working extra weekend hours and had a lieu day off during the week. This gave me the chance to get some much needed retail therapy in!

I had dressed appropriate to the weather. A warm sunny day, I had put on a short denim mini skirt, plain t-shirt with no bra and a pair of shoes, not massive heels, just a couple of inch or so.

As I left our apartment and made my way down the stairs, Frank came out of his front door. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

I walked down the stairs and he stood, looked up and I could feel his eyes all over my legs. I felt the stirrings of my usual tingle of excitement in my cunt! I was getting turned on by it. I was getting moist at the thought of my old neighbour eyeing me up.

I strutted up to him and said hello, we exchanged a few words and I said I was going into town for some shopping. As I left him I felt his eyes on my arse (ass) and again I could feel my fanny (pussy for those friends across the pond), getting wetter by the second.

As I got to the car I could see his curtains twitching and I knew he was at the window watching me. I have to admit I made a meal of getting into the car. Bending forward to put my bag onto the passenger seat far further than I needed too and really making a spectacle for him to view.

This was the start!

Over the next few months this would become a bit of a habit. He seemed to "bump" into me a lot, early morning on my way to work, after work coming home, frequently and often.

I perfected the car routine. I knew where to park for the best angles for him to see me. I made an absolute meal of getting in and out of the car, of putting stuff in and out of the boot. I have had my skirts ride up so high when getting into the car my tight gusset has been visible.

I have worn stockings to go to work on several occasions, making sure the stocking tops are visible when I bend over to put stuff on the front seat, or when getting in and out... (I have to be careful about this as I don't want to raise any concerns at work, so just to tease Frank I have even worn them to and from work and changed into tights (pantyhose) when at work!).

You name it and I have tried to give him a teasing glimpse, up my skirt, down my blouse, no bra in the summer, bare legs and short skirts ... and all the time I have felt him ogling me, eyeing me up and I have been getting wetter and wetter, hornier and hornier about doing it!!

In particular my best times were on a shopping trip, where I behaved like, as I was later called:

"A fucking grade "A" cock teasing bitch!"

And during the summer in our shared back garden.

On both occasions he has had good eyefuls of me in bikinis, both one piece and two pieces.

The first bikini tease was a couple of summers ago now.

We have a shared garden at the back of our apartment block. The three flats all have access to it, us, Frank and the other couple in the block.

The young couple who also share it with us seem to take the same fortnight off every year. I think they have a family villa in Florida and all go as one bunch at the same time. It was during this fortnight I was able to tease Frank a bit more....

I was feeling really randy one weekend, a culmination of Mike, my husband, having given me a good seeing to the night before and of my increased tarty behaviour.

I had decided to catch some sun in the early afternoon and suggested the same to Mike. He said he would join me, but that he bet me that Frank would be out soon after I made an appearance!

This just made me more determined. I was beginning to get wet at the very thought. Mike suggested I should wear my one piece bikini which splits into 2 thongs up the front and really gets snug into my cunt and arse. I thought it was maybe a bit much but he egged me on saying that he knew I would love to tease the "poor old guy" a bit more!

My mind was made up. The one piece it was. I shaved my pussy and lips lips to make sure of a smoother appearance and in the hope it may ride up into me a bit easier!

I posed for a couple of dirty pictures for Mike upstairs before he went out and put up our sun lounger,.I Was hoping the noise of him doing it would make Frank aware.

Once it was set up I enjoyed a snog and a bit of a finger fuck with Mike, just to get me in the mood even more!! ... And then I made my way downstairs.

I clip, clopped my way down our shared stairwell. My black high heels on, and my extremely revealing swimsuit ... I felt so fucking horny and dirty.

After about 10 minutes or so in the garden, sure enough he appeared ... he had responded to the bait!

"Hiya Anna, what a lovely day".

This was his opening line to me. I looked around from my lying down position, I was on my back, my legs outstretched on the lounger, shoes still on.

"Oh hiya Frank love, how are you, you coming out for some sun?".

"Yes I thought I would have an hour or so out here and have a beer listening to the radio, if you want the garden though Anna then I can go back in"

"Don't be silly" I said. "Why would you do that?"

He replied "well if you're sunbathing I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable by me being here"

"I'm fine Frank, don't be daft, I'm not going nude or anything! So just you sit down and join us. Mike will be down later after he's finished a bit of decorating he's doing".

What a fibber! ...

Decorating, the only decorating he would be doing would be decorating my cunt with his spunk after I had finished this I thought to myself!!

"OK love" he said, "just help yourself to a beer or anything else you want". What I really wanted was to jump on him, stick my tongue in his mouth and give him a long good snog and then the longest fuck imaginable!!

"Oh it's hot isn't it" I said, making sure I stretched my arms out to give him a full length view of me. My tits were straining against the swimsuit material and my cunt was fucking soaking.

"Yes it is but you look cool enough in that bather, well what little bather here is!" he said laughing.

"Do you like it?" I asked "I got it the other week, do you think it's a bit small?"

"Not at all" he said leering, looking me over, like a wolf looking at a lamb. "I think it's perfect"

"Thanks Frank, I wasn't sure if I looked a bit mutton dressed as lamb in it myself". With this I got up and stood up.

Tightening my arse, so that as I did so, he would get a cracking view of my cheeks full on, the thin material of the swimsuit disappearing up between my cheeks and at the front my pussy was starting to dampen the material.

I lent forward to pick up one of the beers Frank had brought out. I parted my legs as I bent forward and he must have seen my cunt lips from behind as I bent over to pick up my drink.

I turned around so that he could see a full frontal view. My nipples were rock hard and poking up, my thin strip of material disappearing into my ever dampening quim and I just stood there for a few seconds, thinking to myself, this is what I want, I want you to see the fucking lot Frank. I want you to see my legs, my tits, my wet young shaved cunt, the fucking lot.

He must have got a great eyeful as I stood and took a swig from the bottle, making sure I dribbled some of it down my chin, the beer running down my neck, onto my tits and finally onto my bare exposed stomach.

"Jesus, I'm spilling it all " I said ... As I looked at him I thought it wasn't beer I wanted dribbling down my face and neck it was his hot spunk.

The rest of the afternoon went much the same. I gave him as much as an eyeful I could, without simply spreading my legs and pulling my swimsuit up into me! And believe me I was tempted to do just that!!

After I had got myself into quite a frenzy I made my excuses and went upstairs, again clip clopping up to Mike where he took a few more pictures of me fucking myself with my fingers and using one of my bigger toys on myself. I orgasmed intensely, thinking of Frank and how desperate I was for his old cock.

I went on to tease him a couple of more times in bikinis and short skirts ... each time I got so wet and horny doing it ... I simply fucking love it!!