Teasing Her

Story Info
Husband has his way with his wife.
6.2k words
4.34
29.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
524 Followers

Teasing Her

Patti stood at the kitchen sink doing the dinner dishes, she had to admit dinner had turned out pretty good tonight. She had made one of Ted’s favorites, pork chops, home made mashed potatoes,home made biscuits and gravy. It must have been good he had two helpings, she had an Air Supply CD on the stereo.

“Gotcha!” Ted said sneaking up behind her and grabbing her around her waist.

She hadn’t even heard him walk into the kitchen.

“Shit!” she exclaimed with a laugh, “honey you scared the crap out of me.”

“Aww I didn’t mean to scare you.” he tells her giving her ass a squeeze. Leaning over her shoulder he could smell the strawberry scent of shampoo, after dinner she had taken a shower.

“It’s okay I’ll be finished in a little while.”

Ted reaches around her and turns the water off, “Close your eyes.” he tells her.

“Why?” she reaches for a towel and dries her hands.

“Just close your eyes,” he tells her taking her by her hand, “follow me.”

“Okay, I don’t know what this is about.” she commented, closing her eyes and following him through the house and upstairs into their room. “honey,” she says opening her eyes.

“Uh-uh keep your eyes closed.”

“Alright I’ll keep them closed,” she says with a sigh, she feels him reach for the bottom of her tank top.

“Arms up.” he tells her, he quickly takes her tank top off and tosses it onto the dresser. He leans down and plants a kiss right between her breasts.

“I get the idea you must want me naked.”

“Correct.” he replies, reaching for the waist band of her shorts, tugging then and her panties down over her hips.

“Is this something I’m going to like?”

“Ummm, it’s possible.” he tells her pushing her shorts and panties off of her waist, slowly pulling them down her legs. “step out of them.”

Patti steps out of them, she stood in front of her husband completely naked.

“Okay I’m naked, now what?”

“You will see my dear.”

“Are you going to get naked too?”

“You’ll just have to wait.” he tells her leading her over to their four poster queen size bed. “Lie down and get comfy.”

Patti lies down on the bed and gets comfortable, waiting to see what he is going to do.

“Middle of the bed.”

“Honey, can I open my eyes now?” she asks scooting to the middle of the bed and getting comfortable.

“Nope, not yet.” he reaches over behind the head board and retrieves a length of rope that is tied to the bed post, “some wife was a very bad girl today.” he tells her tying the rope around her right wrist, not tight enough to leave marks but enough where she couldn’t get out of it.

“Did I do something to make you angry honey?” she said as she realized he had tied her arm up over her head.

“No, I’m not angry.” Ted tells her moving down to the foot of the bed and he repeats tying her right ankle to the post at the end of the bed. Fuck, he could feel his cock stir in his pants, seeing her in this venerable position.

“Remember when we were talking at lunch,” he said tying her left ankle to the other post, pausing to run his hand up her leg. “Hmm, do you remember that I told you that you were making my dick hard.”

“Yes, yes I remember.” she said thinking he was upset with her. She knew she shouldn’t get him all turned on and hard at work.

“Remember I told you I had a staff meeting right after lunch.”

“Yes, I remember.”

“Well, it seems I had to walk down the hall to that staff meeting with a boner my sweet wife.”

“I’m sorry baby.” she said really meaning it, sometimes she just didn’t know when to quit, getting him horny at work. “I won’t do it again I promise.” She wasn’t sure if she wanted to be tied up, they had played like this before, but now she felt he was upset with her.

“Oh I didn’t say for you to stop getting me horny at work.” he moved to the head of the bed and tied her left arm up over her head. “You want to be a little tease my darling.” he tells her making sure she can’t get loose. “Well I can be a tease too.”

“Can I open my eyes now please?”

“Yes you may.”

Patti opened her eyes and he had her tied spread eagle on their bed, she tried to move her arms and legs but it was no use he had her tied where she couldn’t move. “What are you going to do?”

“I’m not sure yet,” he says placing another pillow under her head, so that she is comfortable.

Ted reached across her and caressed her right breast, squeezing her nipple between his fingers, pinching just enough to make her gasp.

“I just don’t know what to do with a wife who can’t behave.” he told her leaning down and taking her nipple into his mouth and biting her, while he squeezes her right breast. He hears her gasp, he can’t tell if she likes it or if he caused her pain.

“Honey, I’m sorry, I really am.”

“Oh I know you are,” he tells her trailing his hand down her stomach, reaching her shaved pussy. “The boss asked me what had got me so hard?” he comments, “that was very embarrassing for me.”

Sighing he looked at her, “I mean I can’t tell him my wife gets me horny at work every day, now can I?”

“No, no you can’t.” Patti felt terrible she had never meant for that to happen. She just liked to tease him, and see how turned on she could get him. She never meant anything by it, he always told her he liked her getting him turned on at work.

“What was I supposed to say to the boss?” Ted asked her, rubbing her shaved bare pussy, pushing one finger in between her pussy lips.

“I, I don’t know.” she whispered looking at him.

“So, there wasn’t really anything I could say,” he pushed his finger inside of her slit.

“Mmm,” she moaned, she knew he hadn’t meant to hurt her, but she wasn’t wet.

“Awww, is my baby girl a bit dry.” Ted leans down and licks her pussy lips.

“Mmmm,” he pushed his tongue inside of her pussy, he felt her hips jerk.

“You like when I eat your pussy don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“My baby likes when I finger fuck you too don’t you?” he tells her reaching over to the bedside table and picking up a bottle of edible massage oil. “Hmmm, you love when I finger fuck you so hard you squirt?”

“Mmm, yes, yes I do.” she moaned watching him pour oil all over her pussy, her tits, he slowly rubs the oil into her body. She moans watching his every movement.

“I know you do baby, you love when I fuck your tight hole with my fingers.”

All Patti can do is moan, wanting him to fuck her, “Yes.” she moans when he rubs his thumb across her clit.

Ted pours oil over her pussy, watching it drip down between her spread legs, into the crack of her tight ass.

“You like when I hit your G-spot don’t you?” he curls his fingers up inside of her tight pussy finding her special spot, fingering her hard and fast.

He looks at her watching her emotions, she closes her eyes, her breathing changes, it gets shallower. “You are just horny 24/7 aren’t you my bad little wife-slut?” He does like the slick feeling of her pussy, feeling how tight her pussy still is after so many years together. “Baby has a tight pussy.”

“Yes,” she groans feeling his fingers deep inside of her, wanting him to make her cum. “harder, please”

“You want it harder baby, hmmm?” he suddenly pulls his fingers from her pussy, “mmm, wet pussy.” he tells her looking at her. He steps closer to her and puts his wet fingers close to her mouth.

He watches her trying to lick her pussy juices from his fingers.

He is just far enough away she can barely reach his fingers with her tongue “that’s enough.” he says pulling his hand away from her mouth.

Patti sighs with frustration, he got her wet and turned on and now he was teasing her. But she knew she does the same thing to him. Getting him hard and frustrated and knowing he can’t really do anything about it.

Ted leans down and kisses her, “Getting horny are we darling?” he doesn’t wait for an answer from her, he turns and starts to walk out of the room. He can feel his cock start to come to life.

Patti watches him walk toward the bedroom door, in disbelief. She hopes he will turn around and come back to where she lay spread eagle on their bed. “Where are you going?” she asks tugging on the ropes, “you’re going to just leave me here?”

“Yepper.” he says with a mischievous grin and walks out of the room.

“Come back here!” she yells when he walks away, “honey???” she calls to him, “I can’t believe you’re leaving me tied up like this!” she tries to wiggle free, but after a few minutes she realizes it is no use. He has her tied up but good.

Ted stood at the bottom of the stairs and listened to his wife struggle to get loose, he tried not to laugh. He could picture her getting more and more upset trying to get untied.

He wasn’t being this way to be mean to her, he wanted to show her how it felt to be teased and there wasn’t anything she could do about it. “After tonight I might have to do a lot of ass kissing,” he said out loud walking to the kitchen.

“Ted!” Patti yelled, “aww come on honey don’t leave me up here alone.”

Ted took his time and finished washing up the dinner dishes, he could still hear her upstairs. He listened and could hear her talking to herself. He knew it had been mean tying her up and getting her turned on and then walking out. He hoped she would forgive him. Listening to her made him that much more turned on and his cock hard.

Patti finally gave up trying to get loose, he would have to come back upstairs some time she reasoned. She could do nothing but wait for him, but she was not a happy woman.

She had gotten so turned on with what little playing he had done with her. She wanted to reach down and rub her pussy, she needed to cum. Well she knew that was impossible, “Fuck,” she said with a sigh.

“Awww poor baby is frustrated?” Ted said walking back into the bedroom, he was naked, with a hard cock. Fuck, he thought she looked so sexy tied to the bed that way, he wanted to fuck her and make them both explode in a climax but he had a plan to tease her.

“You know I am!” she said raising her voice, “damn it untie me!”

“Oh no my love,” he replies walking over to the side of the bed, “not yet.”

Getting on the bed with her he straddles her chest, looking down at her he strokes his hard dick. “Baby wants Daddy’s dick? Hmmm?” Ted rubs his hard member over her mouth.

Patti tries to turn her head away, she doesn’t know if she even wants him to touch her right now, after he tied her up and left her all alone.

“You know you want my cock,” Ted says gently slapping her face with his cock.

She might be upset with him right now but he knew she never stayed mad for long.

“Baby wants my cock.” he tells her gently trying to push his cock into her mouth, “you know you want to suck me.”

“No I don’t,” she told him, trying to convince herself she didn’t want him. Patti knew sooner or later she would give in.

“My wife is such a bad girl I have to come home and punish you.”

She looks up at him, and slowly nods, “Yes, I’m a bad girl.”

“Take my cock.”

Patti feels him pushing his cock in between her lips, feels his cock fill her mouth.

She starts to gently suck his hard cock, all she can do is lie there, she can’t move or touch him at all

.”Oh yes, suck my cock.” Ted reaches down and holds her head between his hands, guiding his cock in and out of her mouth, “that’s a good girl.” after several minutes of fucking her mouth he pulls his cock from her mouth.

Patti gasps for air, she wasn’t used to being in a position where she wasn’t able to freely move. She looked up at him, and waited.

Ted leans over her mouth, he can feel her breath on his balls, she has no choice but to lick him there.

She sticks the tip of her tongue out and feels his balls, flicking her tongue across them. Just doing this makes her pussy throb. She had to admit that she was getting turned on, being tied to the bed this way.

“Mmmm,” she murmured trying to suck one of his big balls into her mouth, she takes as much of his balls into her mouth as she can. Swirling her tongue all over it, making it wet.

“Ahh yeah, lick my balls my sweet wife-slut.” he looks down and watches while she licks and sucks his balls one after the other. Moving up a bit more he feels her licking that sensitive spot between his balls and his ass hole, “fuck yeah,” he groans loudly when he feels her teasing his ass hole with her tongue.

She has no choice but to lick him, she can’t help but moan, she does love sucking and licking his ass.

“Lick my ass.”

Patti licks his ass, flicking her tongue across his tight hole, moving a bit she goes back to that sensitive spot between his ass and balls, licking him there. She can hear him groan and tell her to lick him.

“Aww, fuck yes lick me there,”

“That’s enough of that.” Ted tells her moving off of her and getting off of the bed, he did love the way she was licking and sucking his cock, balls and ass.

He had a plan to do his best to tease her and drive her wild. He wanted to make her crazy with lust. He wanted to hear her beg for him to let her cum.

He walked into the bathroom and got a couple of heavy large bath towels and made her lift up enough so that he could slide them under her, he didn’t want to get their bed wet.

Going to the foot of the bed he untied the rope from the bed post.

“Lift your leg.” he tells her, she does as she is told, he takes the rope and ties it to the post on the left side of the head of the bed. “Comfy?” he asks, making sure she is alright.

“Umm, yeah, it’s alright.” she says watching him move down to the right side of the bed and repeat the same thing for her right leg.

She now has her legs bent at her knees and she is spread wide open. Her pussy and ass exposed.

“Are you sure you’re alright?”

“Yes,” she whispers, she remembered when she had tied him up this way on Christmas Eve how hot it looked.

Patti watched her husband cross the room to the closet and rummage around until he found what he was looking for.

Ted brought out a duffel bag that they kept toys in, he walked back over to the end of the bed, setting the bag on the floor.

“I have a surprise for you baby.” he tells her walking over to his dresser and taking a bag from the bottom drawer.

Patti recognized it as a bag from the local adult store, she wondered what was in it.

Ted opened the bag and took out an anal plug, it was a bit bigger than any of the other ones they had. “What do you think about this one honey?” he asks her opening the package and walking over and showing it to her.

He had used anal plugs on her before and she loved them but she had never had one this big.

“Think you can take it? Hmm?” he asks reaching for the lube on the bedside table, pouring it on the anal plug, rubbing it making it nice and slick. “You want to feel this sliding into your tight back door?”

She didn’t answer him, she just looked at him, she wasn’t sure she could take one that big.

“Well, do you think you can take it?” he asked her pouring more lube across her pussy watching it drip over her tight ass, he took the anal plug and rubbed it over her hole. He started to slowly work it inside of her tight hole. He watched her expression, he wanted to make sure he didn’t hurt her.

“Mmm,” she whimpered when she felt him pushing the tip into her ass, she looked up at him.

“Take it baby.” Ted said pushing it in a bit deeper, he watched it spreading her ass open, he pushed it in deeper. He gently pulled it out, teasing it around the outside of her ass. He watched the look on her face. It might be uncomfortable right now but he would never hurt her.

“You want more?” he asked her pushing it back inside of her, deeper than before. He heard her moan as it opened her even more, stretching her ass. “Good girl,” he said working that anal plug in and out of her ass.

Patti had no choice but to take it, it was bigger than anything she had taken before, she bit her lip and tried not to cry. “Hmm, it’s so big,” she whimpered, wondering if her tight hole could take it all.

“You can take it, I know you can.” Ted said watching her, making sure he wasn’t hurting her.

He could tell she was starting to like what he was doing to her, he could see the desire and lust building in her.

The more he teased her ass with the plug, the more she got used to it. She was moaning and she felt her pussy getting wet, she was so turned on. “Mmm, oh yes,” she moaned suddenly wanting that plug in her ass. She wanted to pinch and play with her nipples

“Such a naughty girl, wanting a plug in your ass.” he told her finally inserting it all the way inside of her. “You look so fucking hot lying there all tied up with that plug in your little ass hole.”

“Oh God.” she groaned when she realized she had taken that huge anal plug, she had never felt so full.

“You took the whole thing baby,” he tells her, “you’re wet.” he says rubbing her pussy lips, slipping his fingers inside of her.

Patti gasped when Ted hit a small button on the bottom of the anal plug and it started to vibrate, she looked at him.

“You like that?” he asks watching her expressions, he strokes his dick, smearing precum all over the head of his cock.

“How much do you want to cum?” he asked her intently watching her, fucking her with his fingers deep inside of her slit. “One thing I do know you still have a tight pussy baby.”

“Please, I need to cum.”

“Yeah baby, how bad?” he said pulling his fingers from her wet pussy, he could tell she was getting very turned on, her breathing was getting deeper, she was trying to move as much as she could without much luck.

“I might, I say might let you cum tonight.” he tells her looking at her, he wants to make her explode in lust. He wants to make her beg him to let her cum. “Bet that plug feels good vibrating in your tight ass.”

“I need your cock.” she tells him looking up at him,she wants to suck his cock or feel him fucking deep inside of her pussy.

“Not yet.” Ted walks over to the end of the bed and takes out a Hitachi wand and walks back over to the bed. “Naughty wife wants to cum does she?”

Patti just looks at him, hoping he will touch her, fuck her anything. She needs to cum.

“Yes, I promise I’ll be good from now on.”

“Mmmm, let me think on it, I might let you cum.” Ted picks up the bottle of oil and gets on the bed between her spread legs. Leaning down he licks her pussy, sucking her pussy lips.

“Ahh, yes baby.” she moans wanting him to continue, she watches him.

“Such a sweet pussy,” he tells her glancing up at her, her breathing is ragged.

Ted pushes two fingers up deep inside of her tight pussy, he hears her groan loudly.

“You like my fingers in your tight pussy don’t you?”

“Fuck!” she moans loudly when he turns the Hitachi on and places it right above her clit, he holds it there, it is impossible for her to move. She is moaning and getting loud, she is so close just a little more and she will explode in a climax. “Oh my God, hmmmm, fuck baby!”

“Going to cum?” he asks watching her, feeling his cock throb, he wanted to just sink his hard dick inside of her tight pussy and fuck her, but he decided to wait. “That’s enough.” he tells her taking the Hitachi away.

“Oh please?” she begs him so frustrated she can’t stand it, “please let me cum.”

Ted fucks her pussy with his fingers, pouring more oil all over her pussy. “Nope, you can’t cum yet.”

He pours massage oil all over her body, slowly rubbing it into to her skin, taking his time. He wanted this to be a night she never forgot.

He wasn’t trying to be mean to her, he wanted to give her some of the best orgasms she will ever have. Rubbing the oil over her tits. Pinching her slippery nipples between his fingers.

Slowly in and out he fucks her, watching her expressions, feeling her tight pussy around his fingers. He curls his fingers up inside of her pussy, hitting her G-spot. Her pussy was soaked.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
524 Followers
12