Teasing Her Ch. 01

Story Info
How much orgasm denial can one girl take?
1.5k words
4.14
108.9k
46

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJfun
AJfun
69 Followers

Michael had been watching his prey for a couple of months now. He lived on the south side of a large city, and she was a freshman at a college across town. Thanks to friendly chats with her friends, he knew almost everything about her. And now was the time to capture her.

Her name was Danielle, or "Dani" as her friends called her. She was 19, medium height, thin and athletic. She had shoulder-length curly black hair and green eyes, and while not exceptionally beautiful, she was certainly attractive. She was perfect for what Michael needed. He was five years older than her, taller with brown hair, and while not hugely buff, he was attractive and had a good body.

Today was the day, he thought, the day before spring break began. This school took two weeks off, and Danielle was prepared to take advantage of every minute by skipping class and leaving a day early. She was loading up her car in the campus parking lot when Michael sneaked up behind her and held a cloth over her face. When she stopped struggling, he put her in the car and drove off. He knew she wasn't close with her family; no one would miss her for over two weeks. Perfect. He drove out to the warehouse where he had set things up.

It wasn't pretty, but it served his purposes. The warehouse itself was not what interested him; rather, the basement, designed as a fallout shelter, was what he needed. Only one entrance, no doors, a very strong ventilation system... no one would ever know they were there.

Danielle slowly woke up, becoming aware that she's ... floating? She struggled but couldn't move, but couldn't feel any ground beneath her either. In fact, she couldn't feel any clothes on her, either. Was she naked? The room is dark. She called out, "Hello?" No answer. She cries a little bit, remembering the attack on her, and waits.

A few minutes later, the lights come on. Danielle looks around and realizes she's tied up in some kind of truss, a large metal frame around her, attached to the floor and ceiling. There are cables coming from it attached to cuffs on her hands, knees, ankles, and waist. Her legs are bent and lifted up, as if she were on her back ready for sex, but floating three feet in the air. The cables were so tight that she could barely move an inch in any direction.

The room was nondescript concrete, about 400 square feet, with a dirty floor, fluorescent lights on the ceiling, cameras in the corners, and a single door at the far end of the room. There was a cabinet next to her; on it was a large pink vibrator.

The door opened, causing Danielle to gasp. In walked Michael, smiling widely and fully dressed. He grinned as he entered, enjoying the spread-wide view.

"Hey, who are you? ... You attacked me!" screamed Danielle. "Let me out of here, you son of a bitch!"

Michael simply laughed, "Really, what makes you think you can make any demands?"

Danielle started to say something but it just came out as a whimper.

"Hello, Danielle. I know a lot about you. I'll try to be gentle so you know what is going on. My name is Michael. I have brought you here for some fun. I won't hurt you, I promise you that, you'll just have to trust me. I will let you go soon, when you've fulfilled my demands."

Danielle screamed at him, "What the fuck are you talking about you sick freak! Let me go!" and attempted to struggle, which only made Michael chuckle.

"You can't get away, haven't you figured that out yet?"

Danielle glared at him with pure anger, then cooled a little when she realized he was right, and started to feel very afraid.

"... What do you want?"

"Obey me. That is all."

"What do you want me to do?"

"You are a beautiful girl, Dani. Do you know how many guys want to fuck you?"

Danielle spits at him, falling far short. "Fuck you!"

Michael laughs, "Except you never let them. You've fucked a couple of guys since you got here, but I know you've gotten at least a dozen guys to eat out that sweet pussy without even so much as a handjob for their trouble."

Danielle stared, shocked at what he's saying and wondering how he knows it.

"I think you should know what you put them through. Here is my demand: That you cum."

Danielle's glare instantly softened. "That's it?"

"Yes. Cum five times, and I will let you go."

"Fucker... fine, make me cum so I can get the hell out of here."

Michael laughed long enough to make Danielle ask, "What the fuck is so funny?"

"Who said I was going to make you cum? But that's quite mean of me. Let's get started, shall we?"

"Fine, just do it."

"Do you want to cum?"

Danielle jerked for a moment. She glared, then hissed, "Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want to cum, damn it."

"Do you want me to make you cum?"

"Well, I can't do it myself!"

"Fine, if you don't want me to..." Michael started to leave the room.

Danielle panicked. "Wait! OK, fine, make me cum."

"Good girl. Now ask me to lick your pussy."

Danielle had never begged before, and she did not want to start now, but she finally sighed, "Please lick my pussy."

He leaned down and slid his tongue slowly up her pussy, flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue. She didn't feel much, her body so far challenging her desire to cum. He slid a finger into her pussy, watching her face as he licked her clit. He finally saw a small gasp of pleasure. He swirled his finger in her, rubbing against her G-spot, as he sucked on her clit. Danielle was rapidly getting in to the mood, a flush spreading over her face and her B-cup chest.

Danielle started rocking her hips as much as she could, which was not much, trying to cum quickly. Michael moved up to suck on one of her breasts as he slid a second finger into her, rubbing her clit with his thumb. She moaned, already feeling like she might cum soon, wondering, why was she so turned on by this?

Michael taunted her as he started licking her clit again, "You're enjoying this, aren't you."

Danielle moaned "Yess," then was shocked by her response. Why was she responding to this asshole?

He continued sucking on Danielle's clit, sliding two fingers into her cunt, feeling it get wetter and squeeze a bit around him. Danielle moaned louder, rocking her hips, getting closer.

Michael finger-fucked her harder, letting go of her clit to say, "Cum for me, slut," then started sucking on it again. Danielle started to protest, then screamed as she started cumming, rocking in the harness, thrusting her hips as much as she could against the fingers. When she was done, he withdrew his fingers and wiped them on her breasts.

"One down, four to go."

This won't be so bad, Danielle thought, if all of them are that good. She wondered what the big deal was, when he stood up to leave the room. "Hey, wait, what about making me cum again?"

"I didn't say they were happen all tonight. Have some patience, girl!"

Danielle screamed at him, "Fuck you! Come back here and make me cum, damn it!" Her face instantly showed how shocked she was at her own comments.

Michael simply laughed. "Don't worry, Dani, I will," and he left the room.

He left the room only for a few minutes to clean up, but he enjoyed watching Dani struggle on the cameras. He came back in with a bottle of water which he hooked up to the harness Danielle was attached to, and inserted a long straw. "I don't want my girl getting dehydrated." She glared at him, but that faded when he picked up the vibrator. He slipped it into a leather harness he got out of the cabinet, and slid the toy into Danielle. She moaned, and he fastened the harness on. The harness held the vibrator inside her pussy, no matter what, and it had a small opening for a cord if needed, and for the dial to control the strength.

He turned on the toy and Danielle moaned "Thank you," now becoming less concerned over her outbursts. Then Michael put on a jacket, and Dani stared, confused. "I need to go out to get something to eat. Don't worry, I'll be back in about an hour. Until then, enjoy." He laughed as she yelled at him. "Don't worry, there are cameras here, I'll know if you cum. So do your best!"

Danielle started rocking her hips harder against the harness, but it was too tight, it would not move. No matter how she moved, the vibrator would not budge. She was getting turned on by it, but she realized that she might have trouble cumming if she couldn't move it. She whimpered, "Please turn it higher!"

Michael laughed as he left the room, "That would be too easy!"

AJfun
AJfun
69 Followers