Teasing Her Ch. 02

Story Info
She starts to learn just how frustrating this can be.
1.1k words
4.31
78.6k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJfun
AJfun
69 Followers

Dani whimpered. Michael had left her hanging in a harness which didn't let her move at all, with a vibrator running on low in her pussy, held in by a leather pad and straps. She was doing her best to cum, but it was set too low, she just couldn't manage it. That didn't stop her from trying. She knew she was close, and she knew he told her that if she came four more times, she would get to go home. She wasn't sure why, but she trusted him. But every time she thought she was starting to get close, it turned out she wasn't, causing her to cry in frustration. It was always wishful thinking.

When Michael came back into the room about an hour later, he saw Dani alternating between moaning and crying. He smirked.

"So, did you cum?"

"Fuck you! Turn it up so I can cum!"

"Tsk, you'll have to be more polite if you want me to do that."

Dani stared, then lowered her head. "Please turn it up so I can cum."

Michael walked over and roughly squeezed a breast. Normally, this would have made her wince, and she knew it, but instead Dani gasped and moaned, finally feeling like she might be close.

"I'm altering the rules slightly."

Dani stuttered, "W-what?"

"Oh, you still get to leave after four more orgasms. But I have to be present for all of them -- they don't count otherwise. I realize I'll have to unhook you from this harness at some point, and we can't have you rubbing that hungry cunt to a few quick cums, can we?"

Dani grit her teeth and her face turned red, and it looked like she was about to yell at him, when he turned up the vibrator to medium, causing her to inhale sharply. She could feel herself get closer, her hips were rocking. Mike said, "Do you have a problem with that?"

Dani managed to say, "Please, just let me cum so I can get out of here," with the obvious sound of desperation in he rvoice.

Michael shook his head and turned the vibrator back down. "What was that?"

"No! No, please! Turn it back up!"

"So you accept the new rule?"

"Yes, please, let me cum!"

Michael smiled softly as he turned the vibe up all the way. Dani screamed and moaned, her body shuddering in the harness as much as possible, her hips twitching against the vibrator, finally screaming, "Yes! Fuck, Thank you!" She continued to scream for almost a half minute until she finally rode over the wave, out of breath and out of energy, just twitching, her hips now fighting the vibrating toy deep in her now-soaked pussy. She weakly begged, "Please turn it off."

"But you just told me you wanted it on!"

"Please... I can't take it... turn it off..."

Michael smiled and finally turned it off, and removed the leather straps that held the toy inside her. A bit of her juices dripped from the toy as he held it up and licked it, then rubbed it dry on her breasts. Dani just lay limp, barely awake, her energy drained from her by her intense orgasm.

"That's two down," Michael said, and took a long lick of her pussy, causing her to twitch. "Yummy."

Michael set down the toy, and unhooked her from the harness, helping her weakened body through the door, which lead to a hallway, as bland and concrete as the previous room. There were doors at the end of the hallway and on one of the walls. He took her into the side door, which he'd set up as her bedroom, with a large television, a small bathroom, and a large bed. He lay her down on the bed, which was surprisingly comfortable.

"You've had a rough day, Dani. You should get some sleep, and we'll continue tomorrow."

She only mumbled as she quickly fell asleep on top of the covers and the soft pillows, naked.

----

Michael quietly left the room, and locked the door behind him. He walked through the other door, which led to his tech room, where all the camera feeds were routed and recorded, and he kept extra toys. Through here was the doorway to the stairs to the surface. He looked at his watch: 10:30 pm. He grinned and pulled out his cellphone, looked at the contacts list, then smiled wider as he picked a name and dialled. "Hello, Andrea?"

----

Dani was in her deepest, most relaxed slumber in months. She sprawled across the bed, not bothering to cover up in the warm bunker. She started to dream about ... having sex? She never had dreams like that... She dreamt of having orgasm after orgasm, and subconsciously one hand crept down to her dampening pussy, and the other squeezed a breast -- not something that had turned her on until that evening. She heard herself moaning, screaming, cumming repeatedly, until she shook loose of her dream and realized that wasn't her voice. She woke up in a start and looked around for the source of the sound, finding it quickly in the television.

It had turned on, and was apparently hooked into a camera in Michael's bedroom, wherever that was. She watched as he knelt between a woman's thighs, spread wide for him, and he loudly licked her pussy. She had long blonde hair and was much bustier than Dani, though they appeared natural. Most importantly, she seemed to get off on the slightest touch. Dani watched with intense jealousy and growing arousal as she watched the girl have three orgasms on his tongue. Dani started rubbing her pussy harder now, moaning herself, thinking he'd never notice if she stole one little orgasm.

She licked her lips and rubbed her pussy and clit harder as Michael pulled the blonde onto her knees, facing her into the camera, and started fucking her from behind, her large breasts bouncing under her. He pulled her head back by her hair, giving the camera an even better view of her swaying tits, and she quickly screamed and came, which only caused him to fuck her harder, which only made her cum more. By the girl's fourth orgasm, Dani was nearing her own, when she finally noticed a small red light in the corner.

A camera.

He could see everything she was doing.

And he would know if she came.

Dani started crying as she stopped rubbing, being so close to her own needed orgasm. She searched around the television for a way to turn it off, or at least mute it, but there were no buttons on the set. The cords ran in to the wall, so there was nothing to unplug, and he would probably be angry if she damaged his stuff. She just wanted to follow his rules so she could get out of there, and not anger him.

She curled back up in the bed, under the covers this time, holding the pillows over her ears, crying as Michael fucked and licked the girl to at least a half dozen more orgasms over the next hour.

AJfun
AJfun
69 Followers