Teasing Her Ch. 05

Story Info
An orgasm becomes her entire existence.
1.3k words
4.64
90.8k
37

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJfun
AJfun
69 Followers

Dani was awakened from her very uneasy slumber several times by the vibrators attached to her body. Every time, it took her a few moments to remember just what was going on - she had a vibrator in her pussy, one attached to her clit, and ones attached to her nipples. She was wearing a blindfold, headphones, and a ballgag. No matter how many times she awoke, she was still shocked at her total lack of sensory input.

No matter how long it had been since the last vibration, she always immediately got very close to her desperately needed orgasm, and hoped each time that she could finally cum. A few times, when the vibrators died down without her cumming, she cried, overcome by the immense frustration.

She recalled Michael's command: She may cum when she sucks his cock. And she recalled her instant response: Yes. She would suck his cock if he let her cum. She felt she would do anything he desired, just to cum. Anything. She noticed now that whenever the vibrators started, she intensely wanted him in her mouth, her mouth trying to suck a non-existent cock while held open by the gag, perhaps subconsciously doing what she knew would let her cum.

The night (Was it even night?) felt like it lasted forever, but finally, the vibrators started up full time, not giving her much time to rest between each session. She wondered, in her few moments of coherent thought, was Michael there? Controlling her, watching her?

She moaned loudly around the gag when she felt fingertips lightly rubbing over her thighs. He was there, maybe he'll finally let her cum! Her skin was extremely sensitive, she felt like she might cum just from him touching her thighs. The vibrators were off, except for a dull buzz from the ones on her nipples. He moved his fingertips over and under her knees, her calves. Then up to her hips, her arms. She was bucking her hips, so incredibly turned on, thinking that just a little more would push her over the edge. When he lightly brushed his fingertips over her breasts, she shuddered and froze, her lithe body straining so hard to cum... but after a few moments, going limp, giving up its struggle. She began crying into the blindfold. She stopped, though, when she felt the gag being removed from her mouth, her head turned, and a nicely hard cock being unceremoniously inserted in its place before she could say a word.

She immediately started giving him the best blowjob she had ever given. She slid her lips up and down his cock, sucking hard, swirling her tongue around the head. She would pull off and just suck on the head, wishing she had a free hand so she could stroke his shaft. She could not hear his moans, which was a very new experience for her, she had always known guys to moan a lot during her blowjobs. It started to feel very mechanical and inhuman; she was sucking something she could not see, only taste, on a guy she could not hear. Her entire existence was the hard cock in her mouth, and she was going to do her best to make it happy.

Her head was turned to the side, so she had to rub her tongue along the side of his cock, rather than the bottom, which in her experience seemed to work better. She had never gotten much out of giving oral sex before, but she knew that if she did good, she would cum, and her whole body was on fire as she realized this. Blowjobs and orgasms seemed completely linked in her mind now, and her pussy started soaking the toy inside it again.

She moaned loudly around his cock as the vibrators started again - He was going to let her cum! She elatedly sucked him even harder, faster, slurping at his cock loudly, doing anything to get him off. She needed to make him cum in her mouth. She wanted to make Michael cum. And she wanted to cum. Wait, her cloudy mind thought, am I doing this for him or me? But that thought quickly departed as she moaned again, getting closer to her orgasm than he'd let her before during the night. All four vibrators were running full-strength, and her sucking faltered a bit as her body began to writhe and shudder. Michael grabbed her hair and pushed his cock deeper into her mouth, bringing her back to the matter at hand, and she started sucking him again, harder. He started sliding his cock in and out, fucking her mouth, and she could feel him get a little harder. She whimpered, knowing he would cum soon, and then she could cum, her whole body rocking against the vibrations.

She screamed around his cock as the vibrators on her pussy and clit turned off, so close, but kept sucking, maybe he'll turn them back on. He has to. He promised to. Didn't he? She sucked harder, deeper, deepthroating a cock for her very first time, and surprised at how easy it was. She squeezed the head with her mouth as she felt it swell. The vibes turned back on, and he thrust harder into her mouth, obviously close to cumming. She was now so concentrated on her own orgasm that all she could do was tighten her lips around him, but that was enough.

The vibes on her pussy and clit turned off again. The vibes on her nipples turned up all the way.

Michael gripped her hair tighter as he approached his own needed orgasm, watching her body. She had been rocking her hips, but when the nipple vibrators turned on, her back arched almost painfully. He wondered if this would work.

Dani panicked when the vibrations on her pussy ceased, then moaned loudly around his cock when the vibrators on her breasts went to full-strength. He... will turn them back on... right?, she thought. It was her last conscious thought.

Michael came in her mouth. Dani's vision went white as she began the strongest orgasm of her life.

Her body arched painfully as Michael removed his cock from her mouth, watcing her very sharp, short gasps, her mouth hanging wide open, his cum still visible inside. After maybe five full seconds of this, she screamed so loudly he wondered if the bunker would contain the noise. Her whole body rocked, bucked, writhed, and squirmed so much, she actually bent some of the harness she was in.

Dani's mind was full of nothing but the release. It was like a dam had built up in her breasts, and when she felt the first drop of Michael's cum touch her tongue, the dam broke, with the pleasure shooting straight to her spine, her pussy, her brain, her entire body centered around her breasts. It was a much different orgasm she had ever felt, and as good as it was, it felt a little empty without her clit being involved. After a few seconds, however, this was remedied, when Michael turned all the vibrators on again, causing Dani to go into further spasms as she had a second orgasm, this time centered around her pussy. She screamed herself hoarse as she experienced more pleasure in one minute than she had ever experienced in her entire life. Her existence was confined to her pussy, her breasts, and the cum in her mouth.

She finally fell limp.

Michael stared for a moment, already rock hard again from the spectacle of her mindshattering orgasm. He then gently unhooked her from the harness, removed the blindfold and headphones, picked her up in his arms, and carried her to her bedroom. He lay her down on the bed, and brushed her hair away from her sweat-soaked face before kissing her forehead. He stood up to leave, then had a thought. He left the room for a minute and came back with a large bottle of a sports drink and a sheet of paper. He placed it them the table next to her bed.

It read, "That only counted as one."

AJfun
AJfun
69 Followers