Teasing Her Son's Best Friends

Story Info
Accidental exposure leads to teasing, but where will it end?
11.5k words
4.69
121.9k
173
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rd75000
rd75000
841 Followers

Being a divorced mother of two had its ups and downs, and today was no exception for 39-year old Amy Hunter. Work had been particularly hectic and she hadn't been able to get away from the office until 6:00, which meant she had to rush home to get ready for her date at 7:30. In the five years since her divorce, Amy had gone out with only a handful of men and never really gotten serious about any of them. Tonight she was having dinner with Bob Stone -- a first date arranged through a mutual friend. And although Bob seemed like a decent sort of guy, in their initial phone call she hadn't sensed any real chemistry. Still, this was her first night out with a man in about in three months, and she was looking forward to spending the evening with another adult and not just her two kids.

Thanks to the particularly heavy Friday traffic, she didn't arrive home until 7:00. Her 15-year daughter Madison was sprawled across the sofa in the living room texting on her phone and barely acknowledged Amy as she entered the back door, depositing her handbag and car keys on the kitchen table.

"Hi honey," she shouted, and getting no response, walked into the living room and looked at her. "I'm going upstairs to change. I've got a date tonight, remember?"

Sitting down next to her on the sofa, Amy could feel her daughter instinctively draw back. This had been the pattern for the last few years -- her darling little baby had changed into an obnoxious teenager, pulling away into her own world with no time for her mother. Still, Amy knew it was important to try to keep the lines of communication open.

"Hope you had a good day at school." She paused, not really expecting a response. "Where's your brother?'

"Out with his friends." Finally, an answer!

"Oh, okay," Amy replied. "I'm not quite sure what to wear tonight," she continued, "so I may ask your advice."

"Whatever," Madison answered, her eyes still glued to her texts.

"Thanks, sweetie. I'll be down in just a minute to see what you think."

Amy went up the stairs to her bedroom, threw open her closet door, and pulled out a couple of outfits. Dressing for a first date was always a challenge. In the first six months after her divorce, Amy learned a few basic lessons about being back in the dating game. Good looking, with dark brown eyes and black hair and standing a little over 5 foot 6, her 34-25-36 figure easily attracted men's attention. She made sure to eat well and exercise, keeping her weight under 130 lbs. As a result, she seemed to be fair game for any single guy in town and even some married ones. She instinctively brushed off their unwanted overtures and in return was unfairly perceived as a bitch who thought she was too good for everyone.

As a result, she stopped going out much and avoided social situations where she didn't already know most of the people. She also tried to dress in a way that wasn't too sexy or draw too much attention to herself. Still, she enjoyed nice clothes and worked hard to maintain her looks as she approached 40. Maybe it was just vanity, but she did feel like wearing something a little special for her night out.

The first outfit she tried on was a floral print skirt with an equally colorful silk top left unbuttoned to reveal a black leotard with scoop neckline that showed just a bit of cleavage. Stylish but still somewhat casual -- just right, she thought, for a first date.

Eager to find ways to reach out to her daughter, she rushed downstairs and into the living room.

"So, what do you think? Look okay for my big night out?" she said with a broad smile.

Madison shrugged, barely glancing up from her phone to say, "I guess so."

"Maybe I should wear a dress instead?" her mom suggested.

"If you say so," the daughter replied and returned to her texting.

As she headed back upstairs to find another outfit, Amy couldn't have imagined the series of events that her daughter's texting was about to set in motion. Madison had just contacted her brother, Dave, to see if he could give her a ride over to her boyfriend Alex's house.

"Be there in 5," he replied. "With MB&R right now."

MB&R, Madison knew, were Dave's three closest friends, Matt, Brandon, and Ryan. And Ryan just happened to be Alex's older brother. "So," she thought to herself, "they could show up in five minutes or it could be an hour." She groaned, settled back in the sofa, and went back to texting a girlfriend about how annoying older brothers could be.

In a few minutes, her mother reentered the living room, this time wearing a blue-colored pencil dress, short sleeved and knee length. The overall effect was more formal than the skirt and top, and the fit definitely accentuated Amy's figure. In fact, she had already decided it was a little too sexy for a first date but thought she'd run it by Madison, hoping it would at least get some comment from her daughter.

Instead, the teenager barely took notice of her mom, once again diverting her attention from her phone for only a second. In response to the question "Well, what about this one," Madison gave just the slightest shrug of her shoulders and mumbled, "Whatever."

With that, Amy stormed out of the living room and marched upstairs, muttering to herself that she didn't seem to be able to do anything to get her daughter away from that damned phone. She slammed her bedroom door and stared at her closet, silently fuming.

Unfortunately for Amy, the slamming of the door masked the sound of her son and his friends arriving and, with her bedroom door closed, she couldn't hear the conversation going on below.

"Hey sis," Dave began as Madison popped up from the sofa, ready to innocently flirt with the older boys. The four were all freshman at the local community college; Matt was the youngest, having turned eighteen earlier that year, while the other three had already celebrated their nineteenth birthdays. Matt was the clown, Brandon the athlete, Ryan the more intellectual, and Dave the most upbeat and positive of them all, the one who held the group together.

"Hi Brandon," she said, poking him lightly in the side. "Hope you're gonna keep Ryan here so Alex and I can be alone," she said with a big smile.

Growing up, Brandon had been like a second brother to her. And during her first year in high school when the guys were all seniors and Brandon captain of the football team, he let it be known that anyone who didn't treat Madison with respect would have to answer to him.

"Alex is a good kid," Brandon replied, "at least for a lowly sophomore," he added, grinning at Madison. She gave him a big hug as Matt, always the clown, chimed in. "Besides, no need to worry about any girl around Alex. He's almost as funny looking as Ryan," which provoked a good natured punch in the arm from Ryan.

"The guys are gonna wait here while I take you over to Alex's. Is Mom home yet?"

"Yeah, she's upstairs getting dressed."

For a moment, Dave looked puzzled but then remembered. "Oh that's right, she's got a date tonight." Then turning to his friends, he said, "If you want, grab something from the fridge and just watch some TV or something. I'll be right back."

Leaving the three boys in the living room, Dave and Madison quietly slipped out the front door. Meanwhile, upstairs, Amy remained unaware of who was now seated in her living room as she decided which outfit to try on next.

"I'll show Madison her mom can still be outrageous," she thought to herself as a wicked idea popped into her head. "She doesn't seem to care at all about what I wear out tonight, so let's see how she'll react to this."

With that, she stripped off her dress and carefully hung it back in the closet. Then, stepping out of her shoes, she pulled off her pantyhose and removed her bra. Placing both on her bed, she turned to look at herself in a full length mirror. Her B cup breasts were still perky, almost perfectly formed with dark areolas and prominent pencil-eraser shaped nipples centered on each orb. "Not bad for an old gal," Amy thought to herself with a giggle. "Maybe I'll tell Madison I'm going out dressed like this."

She started toward the bedroom door, then hesitated. "Oh what the hell," she thought. "If I really want to get a rise out of her, why not go all the way!" And with that, she slipped out of her panties, tossed them onto the bed, and stepped out into the upstairs hallway completely naked.

By this point, Ryan had walked from the living room, past the bottom of the staircase, and into the dining room opposite the living room. Meanwhile, Brandon and Matt had retreated to the kitchen to grab some sodas. Because the kitchen was positioned at the back of the house, the sound of the refrigerator closing and the bottles being opened couldn't be heard on the second floor, so Amy remained completely unaware of the visitors waiting downstairs.

Still thinking that only Madison was present in the house, Amy hesitated at the top of the stairs, nervous about walking around in the nude. But she was convinced her stunt would at least get her daughter's attention, and at this point, any reaction was better than being totally ignored. So, she proceeded, her bare feet making no sound on the carpeted steps.

At the bottom of the staircase, she turned right and entered the living room, with her back toward the dining room. Seeing no one on the sofa, she assumed that Madison must have gone into the kitchen. She started to turn in that direction when she heard a distinctly male voice exclaim behind her, "Mrs. Hunter?"

She practically jumped out of her skin! Swirling around, she came face to face with a very startled looking Ryan, just emerging from the dining room. Instinctively, her hands flew across her body, her right arm trying to cover her breasts while her left hand reached down over her neatly trimmed dark bush.

"Oh my god!," she shrieked, and then unable to process exactly what was happening, blurted out, "Where's Madison?"

"It's okay," Ryan stammered, trying to avert his eyes from his friend's naked mother. "Dave is taking her over to Alex's and Matt and Brandon and I were just going to wait for him here. " His mind was racing, trying to make sense out of what he was seeing while deciding whether to turn away out of politeness or stare in pure lust.

Ever since hitting adolescence, all three of Dave's friends had had huge crushes on their friend's mother, who had the reputation of being the hottest mom in town. Eventually they had learned not to discuss her in front of Dave, but among themselves it was still a frequent topic of conversation and the inspiration for many fantasies. And here she was in the nude!

"Matt and Brandon are here, too?" she practically screamed as she realized that not just one but three young men were in her house.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Hunter. We had no idea you were here and...," he stumbled for the words, unable to come right out and say what was on his mind, namely, what in the world are you doing without your clothes on.

He was saved from having to finish his sentence by the sudden appearance of Matt and Brandon. Arriving with sodas in hand, they almost bumped into the naked Mrs. Hunter as they entered the living room from the kitchen.

Turning to face them, she now stood inches away from the two boys who, although deprived of the fully unobstructed view that Ryan had initially enjoyed, were still quickly drinking in the sight of Amy's large and barely concealed breasts and the firm muscle tone of her tummy that led to a few barely visible tufts of dark hair not quite covered by her hand. Meanwhile, Ryan continued staring at the unimpeded view of Amy's ass, the soft curves of the cheeks moving slightly as she nervously stepped back from Brandon and Matt.

It took just a few seconds to realize that her only course of action was to flee, and without another word, she bounded past Ryan and ran up the stairs to her bedroom. All three boys seemed unable to move as their eyes stayed glued to the beautiful naked form, her backside vanishing up the stairs.

"Holy shit," Matt exclaimed. "Did that really just happen? What the fuck is going on?"

"I have no idea," Ryan sputtered, the bright red color slowly draining from his face. "It sounded like she was expecting Madison to be here."

"Well, duh, of course she would. She probably didn't know Dave was taking her over to your house." Brandon scratched his head in puzzlement, "But where the hell are her clothes?"

"Should we ask her to come back down and tell us?" Matt joked with a huge grin spreading across his face. "I mean, holy shit guys, we've just seen Mrs. Hunter naked. This is like the greatest day of my life."

"Shut up, Matt," Ryan replied somewhat testily. "This is Dave's mother. He can't ever know about this. It's just like too weird."

"You're right," Brandon agreed. "Guys, we say nothing. At least for now, we just act like nothing happened."

Suddenly, the sound of Dave's car could be heard pulling into the driveway. Ryan turned to Matt, glaring at him. "Got it, Matt?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'll keep my mouth shut. But Jesus Christ, did you see her boobs? I mean they were like perfect! No sagging..."

"Matt," Brandon said, gently shoving him down into a chair. "Just sit there and shut the fuck up. It's Dave, man."

"Okay, okay," Matt responded. "I get it."

Upstairs, Amy had locked herself in the bedroom and grabbed a robe. Her heart was pounding, her face was flushed, and she could feel the adrenaline surging through her. She threw herself on her bed, trying to process the feeling of shock and humiliation. She fully expected to burst into tears, but as soon as she buried her face in her pillow, she realized she was starting to laugh.

Turning over and looking up at the ceiling, she felt her body trembling as she tried to suppress her giggling. Yes, she had been shocked, and it was beyond embarrassing to be caught naked in her house by her son's best friends. But as she recalled the look of surprise on the three boys' faces, she began to see the humor in the situation. And, as she thought more about their stares, she realized that she was feeling a degree of excitement from having three good looking young men ogle her naked body.

Just then, she heard Dave's voice below, and barely pausing as she muttered "oh shit," she stood up and began to slip back into the bra, panties, and pantyhose that she had discarded just a few minutes ago. Cracking open the door an inch, she yelled out, "I'm up here, Dave. Be down in just a minute."

Hurriedly she put on the first outfit she had modeled for Madison and tried to regain her composure. Immediately a new set of doubts and questions swirled through her mind. What were the boys telling Dave right now, and what would they say to her? She knew there was no way to avoid that awkward confrontation, and the sooner she faced up to it the better.

Meanwhile downstairs, Matt, Brandon, and Ryan were sticking to their vow, trying to look as casual as possible. Each began sipping on their sodas while Dave switched on the TV and checked out the latest sports updates on cable.

It took about five minutes for Amy to compose herself, and she then emerged from her bedroom with, hair neatly combed, top buttoned over the black leotard, and her skirt neatly arrayed. Taking a deep breath, she mustered up all of her courage and tried to act nonchalant as she descended the stairs to face the four young men in the living room.

"Oh, there you are Dave. And boys, how nice to see you? I didn't know you'd all be here," she added with a certain cutting tone to her voice.

"Great to see you, Mrs. Hunter," Matt blurted out, earning a quick elbow in his side from Brandon.

"Hope you don't mind us hanging out here," Brandon said.

Her son seemed absorbed in the sports broadcast, signaling to Amy that nothing had been said to him about what had transpired ten minutes earlier. Breathing a sigh of relief, and seeing that the three friends were going along with the idea that nothing had happened, she smiled at them and with a slight chuckle in her throat, replied, "Of course. Always glad to have you here and keeping an eye on things."

Ryan blushed as Matt and Brandon exchanged knowing glances. And with that line, Amy went into the kitchen to retrieve her handbag and keys, then exited through the back door. But as she got into her car and set off to meet her dinner date, she knew that the most exciting part of her evening was already behind her.

******

The three friends kept their word and said nothing to Dave about their close encounter with his mom. He did notice that they seemed unusually interested in spending more time at his house, but he chalked that up to their desire to watch sports on his big screen TV and the fact that, with only one parent, there was a greater chance of them being alone in the house than at his friend's homes.

For Matt, Brandon, and Ryan, however, there was a far more important reason. Although almost never discussed among the three of them, they all readily agreed whenever one of them proposed that they hang out at Dave's house. Increasingly they timed these visits for the late afternoon and early evening, hoping to catch Amy arriving home or in the kitchen preparing dinner.

Amy, too, noticed the increased frequency of the boys' visits and knew exactly why they were showing up. At first, she was a little annoyed and debated whether or not to confront them about it. But after a week or so, it became clear that Matt, Brandon, and Ryan were content to hang out in the hopes of catching the occasional glimpse of her. And most importantly, it was obvious that they were saying nothing to Dave about the real reason they were at her house.

As she became more confident that the three friends were not going to mention their shared secret, Amy started to feel more amused and flattered by the situation. After all, all three were good looking young men, and she could see nothing harmful in having them around. In fact, she enjoyed the attention and began to realize that they were much more embarrassed by what had happened than she was. Their obvious enjoyment in looking at her was both pleasing and reassuring, since it meant that she could control any situation that might arise in the future.

Almost unconsciously, she embarked upon a subtle campaign of teasing the boys, either by accidentally brushing against one of them or trying to catch them staring at her. And she found herself deliberately giving them more to stare at!

On two separate occasions, she arrived home from work to find the group sprawled out in her living room and decided it was the perfect time to go for a jog before dinner. Changing into the skimpiest pair of shorts she could find and wearing only a sports bra, she made sure to pause as she came downstairs, then do a few leg stretches in plain sight of the boys. Still standing at the foot of the stairs, she bent over to tie her running shoes, ensuring that her back was facing the living room and knowing that just a hint of the bottom curves of her ass cheeks would be seen.

Her teasing appeared to have the desired result -- the boys continued to invent reasons to visit Dave, staying for hours whenever she was in the house. One evening after everyone had supposedly gone home for the night, she noticed that Brandon's car was still parked across the street from her house. Madison was already in her room asleep, and Dave had gone down to their basement to play a video game. Looking through the front window as she turned out the living room lights, she thought she could detect some movement inside the car and was almost certain she could see the outline of three figures.

Chuckling to herself, she headed upstairs and toward her bedroom at the back of their house, all the while devising a little trick she could play on the boys. In her room, she stripped down to her bra and panties and put on a light silk robe, tying it loosely around her waist. She then stepped out of her room and walked along the darkened upstairs hallway, entering the guest room at the front of the house.

rd75000
rd75000
841 Followers