Teasing Ilse

Story Info
Ilse struggles to control her urges...
3k words
4.34
17k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eath
eath
59 Followers

I woke up by static noise coming from my alarm clock. It should have been set to wake me up using music from the radio station I chose last night. Annoyed that this hadn't worked out, I punched the snooze button on my alarm clock to get rid of the noise, only to see that I had just ten minutes left to get ready for school and cycle all together. The panic-induced adrenaline shot woke me straight up. Because of this, I managed to get ready in just a few minutes. I even managed to scarf down some bread to not skip breakfast completely. I didn't have the time to shower and my hair was peaking in all directions, but I had to live with that for today. I lived fifteen minutes away from school so I couldn't be on time anymore, but maybe if I cycled fast enough the teacher wouldn't mind me being a few minutes late. So I made my way to school while cycling my ass off.

It wasn't that hard for me to make a fast pace, because I was quite athletic. I just usually preferred to cycle slowly with a classmate who lived near me. That reminded me that I stood him up this morning by being this late. I guessed that he wouldn't mind, this not being the first time that this kind of thing happened. While cycling, I ran a hand through my hair to get it in some kind of style. My brown hair was a bit on the long side at that moment, so I regularly needed to kind of pull it back. Giving up on my hair eventually though, I arrived at school just a few minutes after the bell had rung. After mentally patting myself on the back for probably making it, I remembered which class I had first today. The science teacher was a strict middle-aged battle-axe, who'd never allow anyone to be even a minute late to her class. My brief period of relief immediately switched to disappointment, because I knew what was coming.

And coming it was. Even though I was just four minutes late, this still led to a short tirade about the absolute state of the attitude of students these days. After this she sourly sat me down and gave me two hours of detention at the end of the day. I sat down next to my friend I usually go to school with and saw immediately that he was internally having a blast. I tried to ignore this and pay attention to the class. This was the final year of school before I would head to college and had just turned eighteen. I usually took my studies seriously to get into the college I wanted to attend, apart from being late now and then.

Ten minutes after I entered the classroom, the door opened again. The teacher immediately shot a most irritated look at the one who stepped through the door. This person was Ilse, a girl with whom I shared a few classes, easily enough to know that she was late even more often than me. Her dark brown hair was in a messy ponytail and her blue eyes looked at the teacher, realizing that she was in deep shit. The second tirade of the day was even longer than the first, with Ilse standing awkwardly in the doorway. As always, she wasn't wearing any revealing clothes, just a pair of joggers and an oversized sweater. This didn't prevent me from noticing that she should be pretty curvy underneath those clothes, with broad hips and a nice front. The mystery made it weirdly hot to me. Eventually, Ilse could sit down, getting detention for the next three schooldays.

It was after 3 pm when my classes ended, but I still had to attend two hours of detention. My friends decided today of all days to hang out and play some games after school. I was pretty pissed at first, but we did this more often on Fridays and it was not like it was their fault that I was late again. I had prepared myself for a mind-numbing two hours when I walked into the classroom. However, I saw that the philosophy teacher was in charge of detention class today. He was a nice guy and we chatted for a bit. He was pretty lenient in his classes and apparently here too, because he insinuated that he probably wouldn't keep the class going for the whole two hours. This improved my mood a bit and I sat down somewhere in the back, looking at the people that were trickling in. Just before the bell rung again, I spotted Ilse coming in. She sat down a row in front of me, which gave me a great view. She had sneakily got her phone out of her bag and sat a bit bent over. This meant that her ass was squeezed between the seat and the back of her chair, showing how shapely and big it was, even in those pants of hers. For a hot minute I couldn't take my eyes off of it. Something led me to believe that detention wouldn't be that bad today.

I tried not to stare too much, but some instances I couldn't help myself, chalking it up to just being bored. A few people, including Ilse, were shamelessly scrolling on their phones. This wasn't allowed, but the teacher was just eerily flipping through some kind of book and didn't seem to care. Eventually, I folded and also got my phone to distract myself a bit. I still took some quick glances at that big ass now and then. After a while, I noticed that Ilse was rubbing her legs together and fidgeting a bit. I was wondering what was up, when she put up her hand and asked to go to the toilet. The teacher just waved at her without even looking, so she quickly got up and got out of the room. First I thought that she just needed to pee or something, but when she stood up I noticed a bulge on the front of her pants. She tried to hide it by holding her bag in front of her while she hurried out, but I definitely saw something.

While Ilse was away, I was utterly confused. What was it that was in her pants? That couldn't be what I thought it was, right? But if so, to get a boner in class... What was she doing right now? I got even more curious when she wasn't back even after a while. An hour of detention had past when the teacher got up and ended detention, saying that we should get out of here quickly for the principal not to notice. Everyone got up quickly and rushed home, glad to get out early. The same was true for me, until I thought about Ilse, who should still be in the toilet right now. I couldn't help it. I made up an excuse for myself that I was just going to let her know that detention had ended and that she could go home, and headed to the nearest restroom. It was a bit of a walk from the classroom, in the opposite direction from the school entrance, so I hoped nobody saw me walking around there. The moment I turned the corner to the restrooms, my heart started pounding. I didn't see Ilse anywhere, so she had to still be in there.

I should've just headed home because waiting for her to come out of the bathroom would just be weird, but my curiosity got the best of me and I approached the girls' restroom. When I got really close to the door, I heard a faint sound. When I listened closely, I knew it were moans. I kept listening, gradually putting my ear closer to the door that was ajar. The moans got even louder. I was pretty sure it was Ilse that was making those sounds, and imagining her getting herself off at school really got me riled up. I pushed the door open just enough so I could peak my head around the corner. I couldn't have imagined what I would see there. Ilse was sitting on the toilet while the door of the first stall was wide open. She still had her sweater on, but her trousers were on her ankles. With one hand she was furiously fingering her pussy. It was glistening from the wetness and made sloppy sounds every time she inserted her finger. The other hand, however, was jacking off a nicely sized dick just above her pussy. It was about six inches, with a nice pair of balls hanging down and a bush above her cock. The hand that was fingering her pussy was trying to keep her balls from getting in the way of her fingerfucking herself. She had her eyes closed and was moaning loudly, continuing to masturbate her cock and pussy at the same time.

I must have made some sound when opening the door further to get a better look, because she suddenly opened her eyes and looked at me in shock. Her hands slowed down, but her eyes widened even further and one final loud moan escaped her lips when she couldn't hold it anymore. Her hips started buckling, two fingers deep in her pussy, while thick white sperm started shooting straight up out of her bulging cock. Before she shot her last stroke of cum, I quickly got out of there and cycled home about as fast as I came to school, all while having a raging hard-on.

When I got home, the first thing I did was jack off in the toilet to get rid of my boner. I couldn't process what I'd seen and decided to just go hang out with my friends and don't think about it for a while. This worked for a bit, but when I got home around midnight after playing some games with the guys, I got all worked up again. Something about what I'd seen was just super hot to me. I started to slowly stroke my dick again, imagining Ilse sitting in front of me again, masturbating furiously. I was almost getting there again, when I got a message on my phone. I had a hunch who sent it, and, as I thought, it was sent by a panicking Ilse. At first she wanted to be absolutely sure that I was the one that saw her jacking off in the school bathroom, without mentioning it. I saved her some trouble by outright admitting that I was the one that was peaking on her, because I got curious when I saw her bulge in class. That seemed to put her at ease a bit. She also wanted to make sure that I wouldn't tell anyone about her "condition". I readily agreed, I had no reasons to out her or anything.

This reassured her enough that she seemed to be done with the conversation, but I couldn't help myself and asked her why she was even masturbating in school. At first she didn't want to answer my question, but after a bit of prodding she reluctantly explained that her condition of having two reproductive organs led to having higher hormone levels. This meant that she had a ridiculous sex drive. She could barely make it through the day, so when she also had to sit out the detention, it became too much for her. She was puzzled that I was so interested in this, so I confessed that for some reason she made me just super worked up. This surprised her, but also seemed to make her happy.

At the end, I suggested that I could help her figure something out to get through the coming schooldays, because she would have detention again. She hesitantly agreed to meet me next Monday at those same stalls again before school started, where I would tell her what I came up with.

After the chat with Ilse, I immediately booted up my computer and bought the things I had thought of immediately when Ilse mentioned her problems. They would be delivered the next day. Before going to bed, I continued where I left off prior to the chat with Ilse and slept right after. I couldn't wait to see Ilse's reaction on Monday.

And react she did. It was twenty minutes before the first classes would start and we were standing again in front of the girls' bathroom. I arrived first, carrying the items I bought in my backpack. When Ilse rounded the corner of the hall, I couldn't help but glance at her crotch. Now I knew what she was hiding there, I thought I could see a subtle bulge. When I looked back at her eyes, she looked at me displeased, but I decided to just give her a big smile. She sighed and decided to just drop it.

This time, though, it was a bit busier around these corridors, so we decided to walk to another bathroom in a far corner of the building. We would be pretty unlucky if someone decided to go there before school. We still locked ourselves inside one of the stalls, this time closing the door to be sure. It sure was cramped in there with two people, but it was better than getting caught, in Ilse's case, for the second time. Ilse looked skeptical but also with some anticipation when I was rummaging around in my backpack. When I got it out she looked at me if I had gone crazy.

Ilse's problem was that she couldn't hold herself back from masturbating whenever she was horny, so to solve that, I bought a chastity cage. This would go around her cock to prevent it from getting erect. An amazing solution, if I would say so myself. Ilse, on the other hand, didn't find it as amazing as I did. Initially, she did not even want to entertain the idea, but I convinced her to just try it out for the next few classes and that we could take it off in the first break. She reluctantly agreed to try it out just this once.

She still asked me to turn around when she pulled her pants down, although I'd already seen it all in full action. I first gave her some of the plastic rings to try out, finding the right fit behind the balls and around the shaft. When she thought she found one that fit, she closed the ring with a piece with protruding plastic rods. The actual cage would be attached to these rods, locking her balls and cock in place. The cage I chose was one of the smaller ones, probably not bigger than two and a half inches of room inside of it. This was so that she did not even have the room to get a semi-hard-on. The main reason, however, was so that people wouldn't see a protrusion in her pants. I also passed her some lube to make it easier to slide in.

To get her dick inside the cage took a lot longer than the rings had taken. She was already fiddling around with it for a few minutes, the start of class getting pretty close. I still stood inside the small stall with my back towards Ilse. Eventually, I just asked if she got hard, because that would make it pretty hard to get it in. After a bit of an ashamed yes coming from Ilse, I got an icepack out of my backpack that I took with me if this would happen and passed it to her. She simply took it and got to work, hurrying up because of the time limit we had.

After another bit of messing around happening behind my back, she finally thought that it was on, but it was pretty tight. I ensured her that was the intention and gave her the last piece of the cage, a tiny lock to hold the cage in place attached to the ring. Before she put it on, she asked how she would get it open. I said that I had the key, so that it would be up to me. At first, she was really against it, but I said that it would defeat the purpose if she could just open the lock herself whenever she wanted.

With just a few minutes left before class, she decided to go along with it and I heard the lock click. I took a quick peak around my shoulder to check her work out. It fit snugly around her cock, which was still again straining against its container while it was nicely locked with the small padlock. She got pretty mad at that, but I ensured her that it looked great, which she also didn't really appreciate. We quickly sneaked out of the girls' bathroom and headed to class. Because I knew what was going on inside her pants, I saw that Ilse was walking awkwardly, holding her bag in front of her and walking a bit closer to me than usual. She was breathing a bit roughly and there was a blush on her face from the embarrassment, looking around to see if people were looking at her.

I enjoyed our rushed walk to the fullest, until we had to split up to go to our different classes. She briefly glanced back at me, embarrassment and a bit of panic written on her face. I was feeling helpful, so I took out the tiny key and showed it to her. This led to her rapidly turning back and hurrying to her class. I took in the sight of her great hips and ass swaying while she walked away, before heading to my own classroom. We only shared the third class before the break, so I couldn't check up on her in the first two hours. I was a bit nervous about how it would go, but most of all excited to see how she would hold up being denied like that.

eath
eath
59 Followers