Teasing is a Slippery Slope Ch. 02

Story Info
Andrew discovers his roommate's secret.
10.7k words
4.61
29.4k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note

Warning: The central themes of the following chapters of this story are blackmail and reluctance.

I also recommend starting with the first chapter so you get to know our two roommates' relationship a bit better. I like to think it makes the following chapters a bit spicier.

* * *

As I woke on my first free Saturday, the sun was already well past midday.

I had finally switched shifts with Frank, having agreed he owed me big time. I hoped that was worth something.

It felt good being owed a favor; it reminded me of the godfather series. Not that I hoped there would ever be a corpse I'd have a need to dispose of, still, you never know what the future holds.

I simply enjoyed having my first ordinary Saturday off in what felt like a year.

After having worked on a home assignment for the better part of the night, my body grumbled, demanding food.

I slipped out of my room barefoot to get something to eat. I was about to enter the kitchen when I heard a low moan. I froze and listened.

The sound was coming from Zoey's room. There it was again! The sounds she was making didn't leave much room for interpretation. My roommate was clearly having a very good time!

I began to think: Being the light sleeper that I am, I surely would've heard anyone entering the apartment. My room was next to the entry door, besides we had a doorbell.

I was perplexed, I had never thought about Zoey doing herself. Ok, I'm kidding, I had thought about it on occasion, mostly late at night while fapping, but that was my thing, not hers. I had concluded it wasn't a thing she would do outside my dreams. After all she had a gorgeous body and could likely have any boy, though considering her rejection of me, her standards seemed too high for her own good.

I stood still as a pillar. I heard her small voice. Was she talking to herself?

I dared moving a bit closer to her door.

Though muffled this voice was more sexual than the playful one she would so often use on me on a good day.

I listened closely. Would she mention a weird fetish à la spank me harder, daddy? I had to suppress a laugh imagining casually mentioning one of her own horny sentences in a conversation, awaiting her reaction while feigning total ignorance.

It occurred to me that Zoey was unaware I was home. After all, I had always worked on Saturdays outside of holidays. I hadn't been secretive about my schedule changes, they simply hadn't come up in our conversations.

I could hear her talking again now, but I hadn't been paying attention so I didn't catch the words. It seemed more like she talked to someone.

Did she have a boyfriend? That would've been new. Maybe she thought I'd find her teasing inappropriate if I knew she was in a relationship?

Well, I wouldn't; she should know better by now.

I shook my head, then put an ear to the door, listening more carefully. Her moaning got louder, I now could hear through the door quite clearly:

"Mmmmmh . . . ah . . . aaah . . . aaaaahhh!!"

Judging from the sound, she was nearing climax.

I thought about what I could do, resisting my childish urge to masturbate right there and then.

How about applauding her when she finished? She was so loud I could pretend to have heard her orgasm from the kitchen. Making her turn red as a tomato would've been a nice counterattack on her constant teasing, it also would provide me with side blows for weeks to come!

As I concentrated again on what was happening on the other side of the door, I realized I had missed the climax. Was my golden opportunity gone? Slowly backing off, I suddenly heard her scream from her room, almost causing me to topple over . . .

Zoey didn't seem to care much about stifling her voice when she cummed, no wonder she waited until I was at work!

Now it also made sense that our neighbor, Mrs. Cooper, always gave me the devil's eye whenever I met her disposing the garbage. That bitch Zoey had told me it was because our neighbors suspected I was a drug addict.

I had believed her, but this shone some new light one the situation. What the hell, Mr. Cooper probably masturbated to my roommate almost as often as I did. And if he didn't do that, there was no doubt in my mind which woman this guy imagined when fucking his fifty-year-old wife.

Having heard that orgasm, I seriously considered not telling Zoey of my change in working hours at all. Though I couldn't see anything at all I was enjoying this a lot!

I realized I hadn't heard something for a while, had my roommate finished for good? I carefully put my ear at her door again. She seemed to be talking to someone.

I heard faked excitement in her taxed voice:

"Thank you very much, that's very sweet of you to say! And thanks to bullwarrior87 for re-subscribing, I very much appreciate it."

My jaw dropped and I blinked incredulously. There was only one place where people were called like this and I happened to be a regular there. If this was what I thought it was, I had stumbled upon the Jackpot of the perverts' lottery!

Who needed cowering outside a door when the internet had its eyes and ears inside the very room I wanted to be in?

I sneaked, as silently as my raging boner and my racing mind allowed, into my room and carefully closed the door. While starting my PC, I had time to think about what I was looking for.

It seemed clear to me that I had to search for some sort of cam show or something similar.

I knew the subscription system Zoey had mentioned from other sites where you could give a small amount of money each month to content creators you liked.

It eluded me why the fuck you'd spend money on watching naked girls masturbating when the whole internet was full of porn. I must admit, though, that the prospect of seeing my roommate naked, even if it only was through a cam, made me doubt my principles.

The problem was that there were hundreds, if not thousands of these sites.

Fuck!

I tried to focus. I remembered her mentioning the name of a subscriber, didn't I? Bullwarrior87. There couldn't be too many guys with a stupid name like that on the internet, right?

I was relieved as I found only a handful of search results.

Only one led to an adult site that, as I had suspected, hosted webcam shows.

There was a fee to be paid before gaining full access to the site which resulted in the easiest ten bucks I had ever spent. While registering, I couldn't resist the urge to call myself your_roommate.

Searching the live webcams yielded hundreds of results, looking for users though I found my horny wingman bullwarrior_87.

Clicking his profile, I saw the shows he was subscribed to. Even though there were small thumbnails, I recognized my roommate's fiery hair immediately.

Clicking on the title I waited in anticipation. After a short buffer, I finally saw the video stream showing Zoey waist-up, sitting at the edge of her bed. Her hair was a mess and she was currently making a ponytail which gave me a perfect look at her breasts, cupped in a very nice light blue bra with laces.

She had put some sort of cloth behind her, covering the wall that if I remembered correctly had some photos of family and friends. Yeah, I bet you wouldn't want them watching you, you little hypocrite.

I mean what the fuck! She was posing and masturbating for strangers here, but wouldn't even suck off a friend in need? Yes, I realize I had claimed we weren't real buddies the other day. Still, I felt deceived.

Staring at the screen I saw Zoey on her bed receiving compliments from chat, answering far too personal questions, but I soon realized she was simply making up stuff anyways:

- Where do you live? Colorado.

- Do you have a boyfriend? Yes, but he's ok with what I'm doing. No, he won't be doing a show with me.

- Do you usually use sex toys? Yes, I very much like the sensation of them.

- Have you ever had sex with a woman? Yes, I did try it out with a friend once, but prefer guys.

As far as I could tell every answer was either Zoey lying to protect herself from potential stalkers or Zoey choosing answers her horny audience would want to hear.

On top of the stream her performer name was blended in: Chloe19. I clicked on her profile that showed videos from what seemed to be almost two years. Knowing Zoey was actually twenty-three I chuckled as I realized she had lied about her age, too.

I couldn't resist joining this random ask-me-anything she seemed to have between rounds. I started typing:

- Do you have a roommate?-

Zoey raised an eyebrow as she read my name:

"Well, your_roommate. Yes, I live with a very nice girl. Why, are you lonely? I bet you'd like to join us in our flat, wouldn't you?"

She leaned in to the camera, giving everybody a very nice view of her breasts squeezed between her arms and whispered,

"She's actually working while I do my shows, so we can be as loud as we want!"

Zoey giggled artificially.

"No, Goldenwarrior_69, my roommate is hetero and while she knows of what I'm doing she made it clear that she's not interested in joining."

Yeah, that's what you think! What was that about your roommate being a smart girl? Oh, you clever thing, be careful you don't fly too close to the sun, you might burn off your wings.

I checked her profile again: Only subscribers had access to her full video archive, but I figured another five bucks would be worth it. In exchange, I'd get what I needed for the plan that slowly began forming in my twisted mind. For a start, I began queueing up her most popular videos for downloading.

My fee didn't go unnoticed: "Thanks for subscribing, your_roommate! Since you're new to this channel I have a special offer for you: For the next fifteen minutes. I'll be all yours, what do you want me to do?"

Bingo!

Zoey leaned to one side and put her legs on the bed, displaying her full body: She wore a light blue thong that matched her bra and left very little to the imagination. Having only seen her ass through tight pants I couldn't wait to finally see it in its full beauty.

I watched her lick her lips and realized I'd been doing the same.

She whispered seductively: "What would you have me do to you if I were your roommate?"

I hesitated shortly, then started typing:

- Let's pretend you think I'm at university or at work so you figure it would be the perfect time to masturbate. But I'm sick and stayed at home, so I can hear you in your room. -

That should do it! Close enough to make her uncomfortable, hopefully not so close she'll get suspicious.

I saw Zoey glancing at the door in a moment of hesitance before she turned to the camera, smiling.

"OK, your . . . I mean, my roommate. How do you want me to do myself? Should I use any toys?"

Apparently, she hadn't always lied when asked before. So much for honesty when playing truth or dare, Zoey! I swore to pay her back on that at some point. After thinking for a moment, I began typing again:

- No toys, use your hands. And you said that nobody is at home, so I don't want you to hold back with moans. After all I want to hear you in my room. -

Her pause this time was a bit longer and I suspected it was more than the reading that kept her mind occupied. Looking at the screen I could see her green eyes shifting nervously. She was currently thinking about me, that much was certain. Would she go check if I was at home?

I quickly typed:

- Cmon, even if your real roommate is here, she knows what she gets herself into when staying at home during your business hours, doesn't she? -

Zoey's light laughter might've fooled me had I not known her better.

"Oh, that's ok. I was just thinking about a paper I have to finish this week. Sorry for the distraction guys, I'll make sure to give you the show you deserve."

- You should tell her to get naked and pose for you before she starts! -

It was a chat suggestion from a user with the ridiculous name Larry_the_Lizard. Good idea, my reptilian friend!

- Do it. I was thinking about fucking you since I moved in, show me what you have! -

Zoey was fully committed now: She put on her sexy face, sat up straight and started massaging those glorious boobs I could finally look at without the fear of getting slapped for it (yeah, she had done that. Twice actually).

There is something about an attractive woman's breasts that always gets me thrilled. Pussies, while being distinguishable were in the end quite similar. I couldn't think of one that diminished or added to the woman's beauty in any significant way. Asses could be trained; I already knew hers was glorious. But with breasts you never really know what you get when you look from the outside.

From when she was wearing a bikini I knew that Zoey didn't fake her breast size. She was far too self-confident to rely on such methods.

I was curious, excited as a young boy about to unwrap birthday presents.

Zoey opened a clip between her breasts before slowly, seductively, freeing both beauties from their confinement. Brushing off the bra with the help of one hand she covered herself with the other.

Not showing the audience her nipples she started massaging her boobs with both hands now, it reminded me of the oranges several days ago.

I chuckled, then stopped and listened. I had to be careful, loud laughter from my side could be heard from her room and ruin the entire experience.

I started stroking my cock. The tension of these past minutes had it leaping between stiff and soft, but those breasts told my dick it knew exactly what it wanted.

My roommate removed her hands from her breasts, revealing two soft pink nipples not bigger than a quarter. At that moment, I could've sworn those were the most perfect in the world.

I watched as she seductively lubricated two fingers with her outstretched tongue. She slid them into her mouth while closing her eyes.

It was as if the fingers had a will of their own: In and out, touching her lips like she was teasing herself. She opened her green eyes and looked directly into the webcam.

I flinched instinctively, awaiting a scream or a slap. Silly me, of course my roommate couldn't see me through a webcam.

Looking back into Zoey's eyes while she was touching herself sent my blood rushing downwards. What the hell, the show had barely started!

Zoey touched her nipples with her moist fingers. She twisted her nipples and I could see them harden, gleaming from her own saliva.

I could only imagine cupping my hands around those tits, caressing their soft texture.

Zoey shifted away from the camera, giving the viewers a good look at her back. She was kneeling on her bed now, back facing the camera, looking back playfully, inviting everyone to admire her backside: There were freckles flowing down her upper back, becoming less frequent towards her flawless pink ass, like orange rain drops from her shoulders.

What really got my attention though was her butt. Zoey's cheeks were perfect ovals with just enough fat to not make them bony. The thong only complemented the whole appearance. She gave her right ass cheek a smack I could hear from across the hallway.

The chat was a lot quieter now compared to a few minutes ago. I figured it was because most people typed with two hands, but some more experienced users typed corny stuff mixed with descriptions of themselves no one had asked for.

I typed one last command before closing chat and going on full screen:

I want you on your hands and knees with your ass facing the camera, imagine someone fucking you from behind. Remember, I'm next door and want to hear you moan, Zoey! -

Shit! I had almost hit Enter! I quickly erased my roommate's name and hit send, sitting back in anticipation of the show.

She frowned as she read my chat command, but quickly put on her mask again.

I didn't need to hear what she was saying. Her facial expressions told me she knew exactly what was expected of her. She probably would've preferred a more comfortable position. Too bad, buddy!

As much as I liked seeing her breasts I now had plenty of footage on those for closer inspection.

Right now, I wanted that little minx down on her face while presenting me with that ass that, sadly, was still out of reach of my own hands. There was a faint sound from across the hallway, only slightly desynchronized from the screen. Unaware of who was watching, Zoey aka Chloe19 slowly slid down her thong while looking back at her webcam, giving a show to people she thought she'd never meet.

I was sure the website did have a security system to prevent the shows from being available in the same region. I happened to be paranoid when it came to internet identity though. Right now, this website probably thought I was in Western Europe, Asia or who knows where.

I had a beautiful rear view of Zoey's ass and pussy as she faced the cloth-covered wall, displaying her behind.

It was difficult to tell whether she was shaved or if her hair was very pale. I realized I couldn't have cared less.

She looked back at the camera. At that moment I wanted nothing more but to stand up, storm into Zoey's room and take her right where she was.

I shook my head and instead watched her lubricate herself by spitting on her hand and rubbing her labia. She repeated the process several times. Not so wet after all, huh?

I couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for my roommate. Until a few minutes ago, I hadn't realized she actually did have a job. And like me she had to smile and please her customers.

But there she was, lying on her back with her hands slowly sliding into her pussy. My compassion was quickly replaced by another equally primal instinct.

After all, the perfect body of my teasing, unreachable roommate, lying virtually before me made me doubt reality.

I smiled. It was nice to see what I was masturbating to for a change. On screen, Zoey was already at it. Having massaged her labia, she was now slowly sliding the middle finger of her right hand inside.

I stroked my cock more quickly as Zoey panted louder and louder. I could hear her clearly now from across the hallway.

She was highly excited as she inserted another finger inside her wet pussy, while her other hand played with her nipples, twitching at them. Zoey's unsupported head was buried in her sheets now, a messy bundle of fiery red hair. She was committed to her job, you had to give her that.

I was stroking hard now, unable to focus on anything but my roommate's hand sliding in and out. Though the doors were closed, I could hear the sound of her moaning grow louder every second. On my screen, I could see her hips arching, lifting her ass even higher.

Now there were three fingers inside her. Her left hand moved from her breasts and was now vehemently flicking her clit. I could glimpse her face to one side, buried under a messy bundle of red hair.

She voiced another series of cries, so high I could hear them only faintly.

That did it for me: I shot my load onto the floor under my desk, too busy and excited to bother with a Kleenex.

On screen, I saw her whole body begin to shake, but Zoey, didn't stop. She moved her right hand in and out several more times, emitting a continuous scream of pleasure.

After a short while, her hands moved slower, drew out of her pussy, but kept caressing her clitoris for a few final arches. Her voice whimpering, she fell to the side, exhausted and shaken.

Still trembling myself, I waited a few moments for my body to relax, still processing what I had just seen.