Teasing My Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a long, powerful thrust he entered me. Immediately I could feel his cock vibrating with the expectation of a coming release. My pussy vibrated sympathetically.

"Mmmm," I moaned. I was all-in now, no longer teasing, no longer wanting to tease, just happy to hear my man grunt in ecstasy as he satisfied his lust inside of me.

His cock was twitching. He was on the verge of shooting a warm wet blast of love.

It took all of twenty seconds before he exploded inside me. He came so hard, and so much, he had so much pent-up semen, that my pussy overflowed with his gooey love-juice, and semen immediately spilled out onto the carpet. I closed my eyes and savored the feeling of his satisfied cock inside me.

"That was amazing," he said as he stroked my hair. "Frustrating, and amazing."

A minute later, he pulled out, stood up, and started to walk away. He turned back. "Keep your clothes off, and come to the bedroom," he ordered. "I'm not through with you."

When I entered the bedroom, the lights were on, but dim. He was sitting up in the bed, above the covers, waiting for me. He had the carnivorous smile of a man who would stop at nothing to satisfy his hunger. I sat on the bed and slid right up next to him, pressing my naked body against his, eager to please him.

"You've been bad," he said. "You kept me frustrated for too long."

"Yes," I agreed. "I've been bad. I need to be punished."

He flipped me over onto my front, so that my ass was high in the air. He pushed my head down into the pillow. "Now you're gonna get it," he said. I smiled with delight, because I knew that I wasn't going to get any sleep that night. For the rest of the night and into the next morning, his hard cock taught my pussy a lesson, that I should never tease him like that again.

But I'm such a slow learner. I'm going to need to relearn that lesson over and over.

12