Teasing Neighbor Finally Gets Hers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I can understand that. It's sounds good to me." Your voice was hoarse with passion as I listened to you.

"Oh! Oh! Uuuuuuuuh! Baby! Oh Rod! I'm gonna cuuuummmmmmm!" your voice was so loud I was afraid he would hear.

I sat and listened as you panted and wheezed through your orgasm until you finally regained your voice.

"Mmmmmmm! That was delicious!" you gasped. Then I heard slurping and smacking noises. "And this is delicious, too. I've got the best tasting pussy juice in the world! Can't wait for you to try some. Gotta go, seeya you stallion you."

Click! The phone went dead but my cock did not. I hung up and quickly made my way to the bathroom, thankful that the game was so engrossing. I stepped inside, closed the door then pulled open the shower curtain and dropped my pants and shorts around my knees. I must have set a record for jack time. Literally within 10 seconds I was blasting load after load of hot, creamy cum off the shower wall.

***********************

I was at home late one afternoon a few days later. The doorbell rang and a courier handed me a small package. I signed for it and, just after I had closed the door, the phone rang.

"Hello," I said into the phone.

"Hi, Sexy," your soft voice replied.

"How are you?" I asked trying to make it sound semi?official.

"I bet you just got a package huh?" you asked.

"As a matter of a fact, I did Leigh," I replied.

"Open it and enjoy Rod!" you said.

Click! You hung up. I lifted it gently, gave it a shake, and looked at the label. No return address. I slit the tape with a letter opener and peeled the paper off the box. Opening the small box, I found a pair of panties on top. Their fragrance told me that they had been recently worn. I stared at them for a moment then set them aside to retrieve an envelope that lay in the bottom of the box.

Pulling the envelope out, I opened it and found some photographs. The first one was a shot of you holding a vibrator shaped just like a cock up to your mouth. You had a very sexy look on your face. The next several shots showed you in various stages of sucking on that cock. I was particularly excited to see how much of it you had swallowed. From the size of it, it had to be at the back of your throat. The next few shots showed you wearing those panties from our dinner, the ones you had repeatedly flashed at me. The next group of pictures showed your hand down inside them obviously working on your pussy. Finally the panties were now gone and there was your pussy looking mighty wet indeed. Subsequent shots showed the vibrator at various stages of insertion in your pussy. In some of the latter ones I could tell that you had been very wet because the vibrator glistened with your juices.

I dropped the photos onto the desk and picked up the panties. The crotch was still damp. The moist circle looked like fresh pussy juice. I lifted it slowly to my face and let my nostrils drink in the pungent aroma of your pussy. My cock throbbed.

I unzipped my pants, whipped out my cock, and began stroking it as I closed my eyes and let my imagination wander. In my mind I could see you walk through my door, closing it behind you. I heard you turn the lock as you stepped away from the door. I gathered you into my arms and kissed your full lips. Your tongue darted out and probed my mouth. I reached behind you, cupped your butt in my hands and pulled your body against mine. While our kiss became more and more passionate, I ground my hips against you, thrusting my cock against your stomach grinding my crotch into you. You felt my cock hardening, and moaned into my mouth and arched your back, thrusting your pussy against my leg.

"Oh, God!" you gasped, pulling away. "It seems like forever since I came, although it was only an hour ago. The thought of your hot body devouring me just drives me crazy. I can't keep my hands away from my pussy," you said as your fingers were undoing my shirt and my belt.

"Mmmmm. Then you must be horny again," I teased.

"I'll show you how horny!” You grabbed my hand and shoved it up under your dress, into your crotch. You weren't wearing any panties and you whimpered and ground your soaking pussy against my hand. You moved in circles against me, using my hand as if it were your own. You rubbed your clit against the palm of my hand, and your moans increased to a roar. In seconds you were cumming, thrashing and jerking against my hand.

I quickly stripped your dress over your head, and pushed you toward the sofa. You fell backwards, your legs flying open. You reached for my head.

"Eat me!" you pleaded. "Eat my pussy, Rod!"

I could smell its sweet, sexy perfume as I dropped to my knees and leaned toward it.

"Do you want me to lick it Leigh?" I asked, playing the game.

"Yessss!" you hissed.

"Then talk to me. Tell me what you want!"

"Rod. Eat my hot, wet pussy!" you rasped.

My tongue snaked across the feverish, slippery lips of your pussy. You gasped and pulled at my head.

"Ooooh yes! Lick my pussy! Suck the juices out of my hot fucking pussy!" you screamed.

I stabbed my tongue into your dripping honeypie and you bounced on the sofa and began to shake violently. You came a second time, your pussy drooling hot love juice into my waiting mouth. My lips and chin were wet with it.

"Oh Rod!" you whined. "Suck me off! Lick my pussy! Then I want to suck your hard cock until you pump a gallon of cum in my mouth!"

Sliding up along your pussy, I found the hard, button of your clit. I rolled it with my tongue, then sucked it into my mouth, teasing it with the tip of my tongue. You raised your legs and locked them behind my head as your fingers entangled in my hair.

"Oh shit! Oooooh fuck! Ooooo crap!" you screamed.

I triple tongued your clit, rolling it faster and faster. You bounced and jerked on the sofa, your thighs had my head in a death grip. A flood of juices gushed from your pussy. I drank all I could; what I missed oozed between your ass cheeks.

"FUCKFUCKPUSSYPUSSYCOCKCOCK AAAAAAAAAHHHH!" you screamed.

The explosion hit and for more than a minute you hung at the apex of your pleasure, my head clamped between your muscular thighs, your pussy pulsing hotly in my mouth. I licked your juices until you were empty and your thighs relaxed and I could hear again.

Then I was brought back to reality by the sound of the phone ringing.

"Hello," I wheezed.

"You sound out of breath, baby. Were you jacking off looking at my pictures?" you asked.

"Ah," I shook my head to clear it. "No."

"Come on now. You were pulling your pudd while you sucked my panties and looked at those pics right?"

"No. Uh... nothing like that," I stammered.

"Somehow I don’t believe you Rod," you replied. "I bet your cock is so hard right now, isn't it? I bet you'd love to watch it slide in and out of my mouth too, wouldn’t you?" you whispered.

"Yes! Fantastic!” I replied. "I love the feel of a cock in my mouth. I love to suck cock!" you retorted. "You'd like me to suck yours right now wouldn't you Rod?"

"Yessss! You can suck my cock anytime!" I rasped.

"Well I gotta go now so maybe some other time. By the way, I just had a fabulous orgasm."

The phone went dead.

'Damn," I thought to myself. "I gotta do something about this cock here."

My hand flew up and down my cock and in a flash it was reaching for the sky. I stroked up and down on my cock like a finely tuned locomotive. Faster and faster. I looked up at the ceiling and picked a spot to aim for…

****************

I woke up the next day with a huge hardon and was about to take care of things when I decided, 'This is it! The day! Enough of me taking matters into my own hands. I've got one hell of a hot babe right next door who's been teasing the hell out of me and it's high time she gives me that blow job she's always talked about.'

Wearing just my cotton shorts I walked out my door and over to your place. Your car was still in the driveway so I knew you were home. I knocked on the door then tried the doorknob. Fortunately it was unlocked.

I peaked my head inside and yelled, "Anybody home? Leigh?"

I walked on in and as I entered the den I saw your head peek out from the kitchen. "Oh Rod, it's you. How about some breakfast?"

I thought to myself, 'Oh great, just a T-shirt. I wonder if she’s wearing panties. She does look fabulous.'

"Well," I replied, "I've brought some breakfast for you."

"Oh?" you asked, "I don’t see it."

Pulling down my shorts, I pointed to my cock and said, "Right here Leigh, a protein shake just for you!"

Your jaw dropped but, before you could say anything, I took you by the hand and pulled you down the hall towards the bedroom. As we entered the bedroom, I turned and lifted your T-shirt up over you head and tossed it aside. "Yessssss," I hissed, "you look fabulous! Come here."

I reached out and picked you up off the floor, lifting you towards me. You took the hint and wrapped your legs around my waist and your arms around my neck. Our lips sought one another in a passionate kiss while our tongues dueled back and forth. I moved my hands to your butt, squeezed your cheeks, and then began rotating your hips against me, pulling you towards me as if I was fucking you. I knew you could feel my cock respond to the pressure of your body. I walked backward towards the bed, carrying you with me as I went.

You broke off the kiss and said, "Let me down Rod.” As your feet touched the floor you added, "Now lets see if I can get these shorts off."

Looking at you I replied, " I think that could be arranged."

You reached the waistband of my shorts and slid them down and off. Drooping like a ripe banana, my cock hung, semi-soft, semi-hard. You knelt down in front of me, wrapped your hand around it and began squeezing and releasing it. As if your hand were a pump, my tube inflated quickly. Your face was only inches from my cock when you began stroking it, your hand sliding lightly back and forth over the bulbous knob of my fine cock.

I began to back up slowly towards the bed but you never missed a beat, stroking away, your gaze fixed on my ever-hardening cock as if you'd never seen one before. As I sat on the edge of the bed, you moved between my outstretched knees and leaned forward even closer. My cock began to throb as your hands fondled it lovingly, touching the silken skin lightly with your fingertips, tracing the heavy veins that stood from the circumference of my impressive sculpture.

"That feels sooooo good,” I said. "Keep stroking it!"

"It looks fabulous, Rod,” you replied in a husky, voice. "And don't worry, I'll give this big boy all the attention he deserves."

You began milking my cock from root to tip, squeezing on the pulling stroke, lightly pushing toward my balls on the return caress. Soon you were rewarded by a drop of honey appearing at the tip of my pecker, a crystal jewel of liquid sparkling against the pink knob.

"Oh great. I just love it when a cock starts dripping!” you murmured with a lascivious lick of your lips. "I get turned on something fierce when I see even just a little bit of cum!”

Your hand now pumped my cock steadily, squeezing and pulling. You pulled my cock harder; jacking me off, your hand flew on the thick root clutched in your small hand. The drops welling from the tip began to pearl and then to run down over the knobby head. Bending forward, your pink tongue dipped into the honey, licking it from the smooth skin, swallowing the sticky cream.

Pumping now with both hands, you caught another drop and then, straightening up and leaning forward, you touched your nipple to the tip of my cock. The nipple sparkled as you coated it with the honey dribbling from my cock. You ran your tight fingers to the base of my cock then milking it toward the tip, squeezing the clear honey out to hang on the tip in a thick pearl. You bent, squeezing harder, until the quivering droplet hung, then slipped from the tip to descend slowly to your pink erect nipple.


"Rod,” you said looking up at me, “I’ve dreamt about sucking your big cock and seeing you spewing your juicy cum. I'm going to suck all the juice from your cock, and then let it slide slowly down my throat.”

I smiled, "Be my guest Leigh!”

You bent forward, touching your pointed tongue to the honey welling from the tip of my cock, wetting the head with your flickering tongue. You then turned your head and slid your mouth up and down along the length of my cock. You delighted in the different taste, the musky savor of the shaft and the sweet taste of the honey welling from the head of my cock. You then pulled back, opened your mouth wide and slowly inhaled my cock to the back of your mouth.

"That's it Leigh. Suck me. Suck my big, hard cock. Take it all and suck the cum right out of my balls,” my hoarse voice implored you to more suction.

"Uummm uummm,” your muffled answer came from deep in your throat, around the cock in your well-stuffed mouth, your head pistoning up and down.

My hands cupped your head tenderly, drawing your face up and down on my cock, the sight of my cock fucking your mouth bringing me to greater heights of arousal. Your sensitive tongue could feel the surges in my cock head as the throbbing increased to a steady beat. Sliding your mouth farther, engulfing more and more of my cock, feeling the bulbous head go deeper and deeper until your nose rested against my belly. You hadn't been sure if you could take all of it, but, in your excited state, it had been easier than you could have hoped.

You swallowed, your throat gulping, massaging the head of my cock with your throat, then, tight lipped, you pulled back, milking my cock with your mouth, savoring the juices continuing to emanate from the tip of my cock coating your tongue.

A deep "hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm" escaped your lips as you went up and down, your mouth sucking in the length of my cock, deep throating it, feeling it shudder, my body tensing.

Once more your lips traveled from tip to root, then you pulled your lips free, wrapping both your hands around my surging cock. Your eyes were riveted to my cock as if you'd never seen one before. You jacked and pumped my rod, turned on by the thought of seeing the juice from my balls spewing from the tip of my cock, spraying into your ready, willing and able mouth, now only a few inches away.

I could feel the cum churning in my balls now. I knew I was ready to cum so I leaned back onto my elbows to watch the eruption.

"Yeah, Leigh, work that cock!" I screamed. "Keep pumping it baby. You'll get your reward real soon."

My hips were bouncing up and down. I pushed against the mattress compressing the springs until I arched back up. Your hands a blur now as you pummeled my cock like a woman possessed. Dribbles of cum were leaking from the tip of my cock, dripping onto your hands. You fought the urge to go after them, instead wisely awaiting a much bigger reward. And you didn’t have long to wait either.

Finally, I screamed, "I'm ccccuuuummmmiiiinnnngggg!"

You moved your wide-open mouth closer to my cock now only a couple inches away. Your eyes were riveted to the tip watching eagerly. Finally, the first hot squirt, a glob of silver musky juice, spanned the space between us to blast into your mouth. Your head recoiled slightly as the hot creamy cum coated the back of your throat.

Like an experienced cock-sucker, you leaned closer to catch the second offering knowing it would not have the velocity of the first shot. You watched my cock squeeze off another load, trapping it with your waiting tongue. As my squirting cock spewed less and less juice, you followed with your mouth, closer now to the spitting, squirting end of my cock, until you had captured the last of the sticky cream.

Your fingers tightened at the base of my cock, slowly squeezing the thick shaft upwards, your thumbs sliding up towards the top of my rod, as you milked the last of the sticky hot cum from my cock. Your head bent over my cock, as you began to lick at the juice with the tip of your tongue, swirling your pointed pink tongue deep into the hole, eager to get every available drop. You moved your fingers up to the head of my cock and dove down to my balls, cleaning off all the warm, wet cum.

Satisfied that you had it all, you moved your mouth back up while sliding your hand down to the base. Slowly, your lips slid over the pink knob catching the glob of hot cum that had just now oozed from the tip. You pulled all of my still pulsing but softening cock back into your mouth. Gently sucking at the lump of flesh, you savored the juices and the feel of the softening satin smooth skin. You then took my cock all the way into your mouth until your lips were grasping the base. Pausing a moment, you turned your head slightly to make sure I was watching. You smiled lasciviously into my eyes then began to pull your head back, slowly releasing my limp cock. As I watched it ease out from between your lips, I could see a huge smile come over your face. Finally, my cock fell against my stomach with an audible pop. You seductively ran your index finger around your lips before taking it into your mouth and licking it clean.

"Damn good wasn’t it Rod?" You asked with a smirk.

My face beaming with a big smile I said, "Hell yeah. Leigh, you can suck my cock anytime."

"Well its about time you finally let me have the chance," you chuckled. "Now speaking of chances Rod, what about this juicy pussy of mine?

"Well, I think that could be arranged," I laughed.

12