Teasing Nicole

Story Info
"Daddy" enjoys teasing her at a friends house.
1.9k words
4.44
79.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DASTONE
DASTONE
512 Followers

I couldn't stop smiling as I drove home. Glancing time and time again at the bag on the seat next to me, already imagining how much fun tonight was going to be. I'd been saving one of my favorite fantasies and the time was finally right. I called my baby girl to make sure she was getting ready.

My smile grew wider as her voice came through the phone. "Hello?" She said.

"Hey baby girl... The game starts in half an hour. Are you getting ready to go?" I asked, though I already knew the answer.

She gasped and exclaimed "Oh Daddy.... I lost track of time... I'll get in the shower right now!"

I growled to make her think that I was angry for her making us late, again. But as I hung up the phone I just chuckled. I knew what she'd been up to, and I knew that she'd lose track of time. She always did when she was on Tumblr. I had actually planned on it.

I walked in the door and heard the shower still going. Smiling I sat on the bed and waited for her to get out. As she walked from the bathroom, nude except for a towel around her hair I smiled and beckoned her towards me. Standing up I pulled her into my arms and kissed her hard and deep. "You'd better hurry and do your hair baby girl. But no clothes until then, I want to watch you get ready."

As I pulled off my suit and tie I watched her ass sway back to the bathroom and growled softly to myself. Damn, I loved her body. Pulling on my jeans and game day t-shirt, I then sat and watched her finish drying and fixing her hair. She came back to the bedroom, her beautiful red hair falling down her shoulders, hiding her breasts. She looked so absolutely perfect.

Smiling, I reached for the bag next to me and held it up. It was time for my surprise. From the bag I pulled out the new bra I bought for her. It was black and white and perfect and I could not wait to see her in it. She gasped and took it from me, thanking me. I pulled out the matching panties, which I usually kept, but gave them to her to wear. She squealed like she always did when I got her new panties... and actually let her wear them. ;)

With a smirk I looked at her and said, "But that's not all baby. I have something else for you to wear."

She looked at me confused and I gave her a big grin before continuing,

"Remember when I told you about that fantasy that I wanted you to help me act out?"

She gasped and her whole body shivered with a combination of fear and excitement; I could sense her arousal and trepidation. Her nipples suddenly hardened and she shifted her weight from one leg to the other.

Looking at me she swallowed and whispered, "Tonight Daddy? Are you sure?"

"Oh yes baby, I'm sure." I replied confidently.

Reaching into the bag I pulled out my last surprise. A small egg shaped vibrator set into a harness. She couldn't help but moan as she saw it. I handed it to her and she stepped into the harness, pulling it up her bare smooth legs until the vibrator was touching her little pussy.

Stepping up to her I kissed her again and slid her hair away from her breasts. As the backs of my fingers brushed her skin she again moaned into my mouth, her breath escaping in a rush. Her next breath caught in her throat again as my fingers returned to those perfect little nipples and softly squeezed them.

I felt her melting under my hands and knew that she was ready. Reaching down, I slid the egg up into her, groaning in lust as her tight pussy closed around it. I tightened the harness to keep it up inside her. Sitting back on the bed, I told her to continue getting ready.

As she stepped into her new panties, I pulled a small rectangular remote from my pocket. With the press of a button the egg started vibrating inside her.

Her perfect mouth opened in a gasp and she moaned, "Ohhhhhh Daddy! Mmmmm. I don't know if I can do this."

Smiling, I soothed her with my steady voice, "Yes you can baby girl. And you will. And remember... you will not cum without permission."

I watched her shake her head and try to compose herself as the egg continued to buzz inside her pussy, which I knew was soaking by now. Smiling, I turned it off and put the remote in my pocket, for later.

With a sigh she resumed dressing and soon was ready to go, wearing tight black shorts and a white football jersey. She looked so sexy all I could think about was ripping it off of her.

I was nice on the drive over to Jeff's house.... well mostly... I couldn't resist occasionally activating the little vibrator a few times, making her grab my arm, my leg, the door, anything to keep from exploding.

As we approached the door I turned it on again but did not let her pause. I pulled her along with me, her legs shaking as she tried to keep walking. She saw me reach into my pocket and sighed thinking I was going to turn it off. Just as the door opened however, I flicked a different button, increasing the intensity of the vibration inside her. Jeff opened the door and was greeted by the sight of her holding onto me, her head buried in my shoulder as she fought to keep her legs under her.

I smiled and shook his hand, turning the egg off with my other hand allowing her to stand straight and follow me into the house. We were late, but the game hadn't started yet due to a weather delay. As we entered I stepped around the room greeting friends from work and other acquaintances. She hurried over to a group of girls that she knew and struck up an excited conversation.

As I watched her, I reached into my pocket and flicked the power button again. I watched her intently as she froze in the middle of her sentence and looked over at me in panic. She was able to maintain her composure though, and continued talking.

Soon the game was set to start and we found seats on couches and chairs set throughout the room. I pulled her to me and we found a couch in one of the corners to sit in. As soon as we sat she leaned in to me and whined,

"Oh please Daddy I can't take this!"

Shushing her I kissed her and nodded reassuringly then turned off the egg. We sat in peace as the game started, exchanging conversation with the couples around us during a very boring first quarter. Finally something exciting happened and drew our attention to the TV. Shouts and screams rang out around the room as our team caused a turnover deep in the opponent's territory. Seizing the opportunity I activated the egg, grinning as my baby girl stiffened against me and let out a moan that was lost in the exclamations from our friends. I left it on and she squirmed against me whimpering softly,

"Oh please Daddy no more... I'm going to cum! Please Daddy!??"

Just then our team scored and shouts again rang out around us. Quickly I put the egg on maximum and growled in her ear,

"CUM NOW!"

She came, and came hard, letting out a scream that made people look over at her. She lifted her arms trying to pretend that she was celebrating the score, but a few of my friends gave me very knowing looks. I simply smiled in response and continued to watch the game, but also turned off the egg. I put my arms around my baby girl and held her quivering body close to mine.

Brushing my lips against her ear I whispered, "I love you baby girl."

She smiled up at me be before responding breathlessly, "Oh Daddy I love you too. That was sooo intense!"

With a soft chuckle I whispered in her ear, "Baby... you ain't felt nothing yet!"

She moaned in anticipation and smiled up at me. She rested against me and we watched the rest of the first half. During half time I told Jeff that she needed some air and took her out to the back yard. As soon as we were alone I pulled her into my arms with a growl. Grinding her pelvis against the iron bulge in my jeans I covered her mouth with my own, my tongue searching for hers.

Controlling her this way had me harder than I'd ever been, the knowledge of her ultimate submission to me so incredibly sexy. I spun her around and shoved her shorts down dragging her panties with them. I bent her over a nearby bench and stepped up to her. She knew what to do and her hands reached back for my zipper. As she fished out my thick meaty cock I pulled down the harness and removed the egg, a gush of her cum flowing out with it.

I did not leave that pussy empty for long and quickly shoved my shaft into her. Mmmmmm. I could not believe how tight she was, squeezing me, clenching me, pulling me into her as I thrust hard, pounding her against the bench, growling my arousal as I fucked her. Her moans quickly turned into screams, begging me to fuck her harder, to give her more! I did, slamming against her ass, my cock filling her over and over.

Suddenly she felt a pressure against her ass hole, increasing as I pushed the egg, still soaked with her cum into her ass. When she realized what it was she moaned even louder, her legs and hips starting to quake. Pausing my thrusts for just a moment, I reached into my pocket and again activated the egg.

My own groan matched hers as I felt it vibrating against my cock that was buried inside her. Grabbing her hips I bucked mine wildly, arching my back as we writhed against each other, taking each other higher and higher... Finally I lunged a final time, burying my swelling cock as deep as it would go and groaning in wonderful agony as it exploded, painting her cunt with my cum. It was too much for my baby girl and she collapsed on the bench, her legs shaking uncontrollably as she came and came and came. When we finally finished convulsing I used the harness to pull the egg from her with a soft plop.

She whimpered as it left her body and looked back at me before saying, "Ohhh Daddy... that was..."

I cut her off and replied with a smile, "Yes baby girl. It was incredible. You are incredible."

As we found our way to our feet I saw shadows disappear from the windows as at least three people hurried away from them. As I helped her get dressed I handed her the egg, letting her know that I was done teasing her for the night. She looked up at me with a grin and refused to take it.

"No Daddy," She gave me a coy grin before continuing, "Keep it. It is yours... as am I."

DASTONE
DASTONE
512 Followers