Teasing Niece Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,394 Followers

"I want you to cum," she groaned, "Scream her name in my cunt!"

After hearing her say that, there was no force in this universe that could have stopped me!

I exploded all over the floor, wildly sucking on her clit as I roared, "Chlooooeeeee!"

"Oooohh fuck yeah," Lisa whispered, clearly feeling a bit randy, and closed her thighs around my head, instantly making it harder for me to breathe.

"Oh Chloe... fuck... Chloe... Chlooeeee," I whined. The fact that I was slowly running out of air, triggered a second orgasm, causing even more sperm to shoot out of my pulsating dick.

I waited until the very last moment – getting off on the humiliation and the very real possibility of actually passing out – to raise my right hand and signal Lisa. Since this wasn't the first time that she and I had kinked things up, she recognized the sign as soon as she saw it, and immediately released her hold. Desperately gasping for air, I collapsed on the floor, moaning and grunting loudly. Lisa slid off the bed and got down on all fours, took my spent dick in her mouth and started sucking on it, like the little slut she clearly wanted to be.

"Liz, what are we going to do about Chloe?" I asked, several minutes later, after she'd let my dick slip out and was now kissing and licking my balls.

"I know [lick] I'll have [lick] a talk with her [lick] but not now [lick] we're leaving [lick] tomorrow," Lisa replied, "I'll talk [lick] to her [lick] when we get back [lick]. For now, just..."

"... keep my dick out of her, yeah I know!" I said, finishing her sentence for her.

She gave me a wicked smile, and then continued licking and kissing my balls for another couple of minutes. Then, we got up, got dressed and headed downstairs – both of us curious to see what we were going to find. To our relief, Chloe wasn't masturbating any more, and even had put on some clothes – even if it was just her flimsy night gown.

After greeting us with a smile, she took the pot of coffee she had just made and led us towards the breakfast table, which she had apparently also set. To my shock, I suddenly noticed the big, black dildo – she had used on herself earlier – standing next to Chloe's plate, glistening in the morning light. I glanced over at Lisa, who had also seen it and was blatantly gawking at it.

Even if Chloe knew that I had told Lisa about her little performance in the living room, and even if she had heard me orgasm and scream her name just a few minutes ago... a big, black, wet dildo on the breakfast table was quite a bold statement! Having been told to stay out of their dynamic, I didn't say anything and simply sat down. While Chloe was pouring all of us a cup of coffee, Lisa just sat there, staring at the big, fake dick.

I figured she would address the issue as soon as her niece sat down, but Lisa did nothing of the sort. Apparently not the least bit embarrassed or uncomfortable, Chloe started buttering her toast while striking up a conversation about the luggage arrangements. After a brief moment of hesitation, Lisa suddenly started talking about suitcases and trolleys as well, while still staring at the dildo.

I spoke only when absolutely necessary, and for the rest just watched as Chloe dominated the conversation, while Lisa remained conflicted about what to do.

After finishing her toast and her cup of coffee, Chloe got up and whispered, "Gotta tinkle."

As soon as she had left the room, I turned to Lisa and whispered, "Why didn't you say something?"

"Why didn't you?" she replied.

"Because you specifically told me not to!" I replied, "You said that you would handle it!"

"Yeah, I know," she whispered, realizing I made an excellent point.

"Well?" I whispered.

"Look, I am just not that good with confrontations!" she admitted. Big surprise there!

"Lisa, that thing..." I pointed at the big, black dildo, "... has been inside of her! She's fucked herself with it, pretty damn deep too from what I could see... and now, it's right here on our breakfast table!"

"I know," she whispered, frustrated.

"Lisa, this has gone beyond teasing... she's testing us!"

"You've made your point, okay?" Lisa snapped, angry – mostly at herself for not having more of a backbone.

A few seconds later, Chloe came back from the toilet, sipped from her coffee without sitting down and said, "I think I'll go and take a shower."

As her niece sashayed her gorgeous ass out of the kitchen, I looked over at Lisa, who was clearly not planning on talking to her, let alone reprimand her.

When Chloe turned back just a few moments later, grabbed the dildo and said, "Oops, almost forgot about this bad boy," I gave Lisa one final, stern look. But, as expected, she just cringed in her seat and lowered her eyes, avoiding further eye contact.

"Fine, I'll do it myself!" I said, as I got up and dashed out, catching up with Chloe at the bottom of the stairs.

"Look Chloe, this has gone..." I started to say as she turned to look at me. To my shock, she suddenly pushed the tip of the dildo against my mouth and softly wriggled it in – without too much resistance, I might add. The scent and taste of her pussy on the plastic phallus made me so fucking horny that I didn't stand a chance.

When the dildo was halfway in my mouth, she let go and used both hands to quickly and skillfully unzip and unbutton my jeans. She then pulled it down, along with my boxers, while looking me straight in the eye. My cock veered up and as I gently moaned, my lips instinctively pressed down on the dildo, trying to keep it from slipping out of my mouth. She smiled wickedly as she wrapped her right hand around it again.

Governed by sheer lust, I started sucking the dildo, actually licking and slobbering my tongue all over it, still vaguely tasting her cunt juices. My cock throbbed and veered up and down, desperately longing to be stroked. She looked down at it, with an evil smirk on her face, but never touched it. If I had had the nerve, I would have pumped it myself, but for some reason, that still seemed inappropriate – even under the current circumstances.

Several minutes later, when she'd had her fun, she pulled the dildo out of my mouth, wiped it off on my shirt and then walked up the stairs. Confused and humiliated, I headed back into the kitchen. Lisa nearly choked on her coffee when she saw me.

"What the fuck happened?" she exclaimed, gawking at my hard, huge cock.

"She uh... she... she pushed the dildo... into my mouth," I replied, embarrassed.

"She what?" Lisa gasped, not thinking too highly of me, at that particular moment.

"And what about that?" she asked, a few moments later, pointing at my dick.

"She pulled my pants down," I replied.

"That's it? She didn't touch it?" Lisa asked intrigued.

"No," I replied, realizing how pathetic I seemed right now.

"So... she pushed that plastic monster into your bitch mouth..." Lisa said, paraphrasing for dramatic effect, as she got up and unzipped her skirt.

"And then, as if that wasn't humiliating enough... she pulled your pants down and exposed your junk, just for the fun of it," she continued as she stepped out of her skirt and pulled down her white panties – realizing I was going to need somewhere to shove my cock into.

"That must have been torture for you... I love it!' she whispered, genuinely excited, as she reclined on the kitchen floor, spreading her legs for me, "Anything else I should know?"

"Yeah, I sucked it!" I blurted out, as I dropped to my knees, plunged my cock into her soaking wet twat and rowdily started fucking her.

A little shocked, but also amused and excited, Lisa smiled up at me and asked, "You what?"

"I sucked it [moan] and I would do it again [moan]..."

I was so fucking horny that there was no filter between my brain and my mouth. I just shouted out whatever popped into my mind. Still, that didn't make the words any less true.

"I tasted her pu... [moan] her pussy [moan]... her pussy," I panted, arching my back and unloading deep within her.

"You little cocksucker," she giggled, amused by how fast I was cumming.

Needless to say, that insult gave me an extra boost and made me climax even harder. I collapsed on the floor right next to her, panting and moaning.

"Well, I am glad your talk with her went well. You definitely told her!" Lisa giggled.

I smirked and asked, "Are you okay with all this?"

"I guess," she sighed, just a hint of doubt in her voice.

As my recent 'talk' with her had proven, I was more of a liability than an asset in dealing with Chloe, so Lisa was now our best, and only, chance left of getting through to her niece. To be frank, I didn't like our chances...

"You're not going to say anything, are you?" I said, stating the obvious.

"Probably not," Lisa admitted.

"We're leaving... for Rome... tomorrow... the three of us... together," I said, pausing after every part of that sentence, to emphasize the gravity of the situation.

"I know," Lisa sighed, not knowing what else to say or do.

"I won't be able to keep my dick out of her forever!" I mumbled, testing her.

"No, I don't imagine you will..." she whispered, staring up at the ceiling.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Sure, her niece was trouble, and hot as hell, but actually keeping my dick out of her was a relatively straightforward task. And yet, Lisa was clearly trying to come to terms with the fact that, at some point, my hard dick was going to be in her niece, one way or another.

Honestly, I didn't know whether to be happy or worried about Lisa's open-mindedness – or apathy, depending on your point of view. Chloe's actions were already having a profound effect on our sex life... and from what I suspected, she wasn't even trying all that hard... yet.

But with Lisa being too chicken to object to anything and me being a total pushover, I expected Chloe to step up her game, pretty soon, pretty fast. Honestly... I couldn't wait!

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,394 Followers
12