Teasing Nurses Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

Later, I was sitting at the breakfast table, looking at the oatmeal and glass of Orange juice.

Yep, Cinnamon sprinkled on top of it.

"Got any Coffee?" I asked her.

"You aren't supposed to drink Coffee." She said.

"You aren't my Doctor!" I told her.

She looked at me for a moment, giggled, then went and started the coffee pot.

It was late afternoon before I finally went home, I actually didn't want to. For some reason I wanted to stay right there with Debra.

I thought about that. I had been in her office many times, she had sat there and discussed my health, my medicines. Deep inside her own mind were her own fantasies, her own thoughts, not one time had any of that ever shown.

Well, it had I guess but that went right over my head.

It made me wonder just how often things like that happened? Two people, noticing each other, then just passing that moment in time and wondering, always wondering.

What if?

Debra, 53 years old, a little bit chubby, but wanting deep inside? Thinking about, wanting me?

Lonely? Living by herself, noticing me and wishing? Wishing for a relationship, sex, someone to be with, someone to belong to?

I realized I felt somewhat the same way.

There sure was a lot to think about. I really needed to wrap my old head around it all, figure it out.

I reached over and picked up the phone, dialed her number.

"I don't want to be here by myself." I told her.

"I don't want to be by myself either!" Her voice had a happy tone to it.

"Can I come over then?"

"Yes, pretty please!" She giggled into the receiver.

I dropped the phone and headed for my truck.

To hell with thinking about it all, just be by God. Where was all of this going to go?

Who knows?

But then we never do really ever know.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers
12