Teasing Secretary Gets Hers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The tease
The tease
44 Followers

“Ugh!” she said and pulled hard on the corner of the report. The book started to come but slipped from her hand and fell all the way to the floor.

“Damn” she muttered and tried to pull her hand back. There was a plastic hook pointing toward the ground at the back of the copier. As she pulled back, her gold bracelet caught on the hook. The bracelet was about an inch thick and solid. It stuck on the plastic hook.

She pulled harder and the bracelet lodged farther up the post. She reached forward, it twisted on her wrist, and she was caught. She assessed her situation. She was in a very vulnerable position.

“Oh my, I’m stuck.” She said. “What am I to do? Why, any old man could wander in her and have his way with me and there wouldn’t be anything I could do about it. He could just step right up, stick his big fat cock into my tight little pussy, and fuck me. Just have his way with me! I’m such a naughty girl I deserved to be fucked hard for getting into this situation.” She laughed at the thought.

“Oh well, too bad there’s no one to take advantage of little ole’ helpless me!” She laughed and got on her tiptoes to free herself.

Hearing her and seeing she was about to free herself he reacted more than acted. He stepped forward and lifted the back of the stool. She had all her weight on the front so it easily flipped out from under her and she dropped six inches to the ground. She could barley touch the floor on her tiptoes but it was not enough that she would be able to free herself. He ducked down behind her so she wouldn’t be able to see him.

It also gave him a better view. He started into her cunt as she squirmed and tried to get free. Her ass jiggled and swayed as she tried to wriggle loose. She started moving her feet around feeling for the stool. When she touched it, he swept it away from her reach with his foot before she could corral it.

“Damn It.” she said. She lifted one leg off the ground and put her knee on the edge of the copier. She was going to climb up on the copier to get herself loose. There was a loop of phone cord on the floor net to the copier and he grabbed it. He quickly looped the cord around her ankle and tied it around the table leg next to the copier.

She tried to lift up her leg further and the cord held it down. She shook her foot to try to shake it off to no avail. He was watching up her skirt as she tried to free her ankle. Her skirt bunched up around he waist and her pussy was wide open. Knowing she was helpless to the assault that he was planning was blowing his mind. He got naked and approached her, his dick aiming for her gapping pussy

He wanted to just fuck her hard but he knew he had to keep his cool. It was time to repay here for all the teasing she had done to him. So he waited. Stroking his cock and enjoying the view. Soon he would have his way with her.

“What the hell? What am I caught on?” she asked frantically shaking her foot. She tried hard to get free but to no avail. She wiggled, squirmed, reached, and stretched until she was exhausted but there was nothing she could do. She was stuck. And in this position! She thought to herself.

He had his cock just inches from her cunt while he jerked the length of it. He was stroking faster now and he knew he would cum if he didn’t let go. He also knew that if he fucked her now he would cum before he got all the way inside her. He let go of his cock reluctantly and knelt down.

She had quit struggling and rested her stomach against the copier with her ass sticking straight at him. He reached forward and ran his finger along the left side of the slit in her panties. His finger barely touched the fabric of her panties as he slid it along the side of her pussy. She jumped when he touched her and in response, he pulled his hand away.

She thought she felt something on her pussy but she wasn’t sure. The thought of something rubbing her pussy made her excited. She started to get wet as she thought about the idea there might be somebody here. Was it someone or was her active imagination playing tricks with her?

She tried to look over her shoulder and could see the door was still closed. She could see anything below the edge of the copier though.

He waited a moment. He reached up again and slid his finger along the other side of her pussy barley touching her panties again. She jumped. She definitely felt something this time. She was both scared and excited wonder who it might be. She shuddered at the thought of who it might be.

“Is someone there?” she asked. Silence.

“If you’re there could you please help me? I’m stuck and I can’t undo my hand. Please! I can’t get free! I need you help. I really need it!”

He waited again, for what seemed an eternity until she seemed to relax. With that, he ran his finger directly across her exposed slit. He started with the back of his finger on her clit and pulled it back until the tip passed over her it. He ran his finger to her asshole and retraced his path across her pussy to circle her clit again. The second time pressing a little harder.

“Ahh, oh my! Ohh! She cried as her ran her finger along her slit. There is someone her OH MY GOD! Then just as quickly as it had started it stopped and she was left with a tantalized pussy and no relief.

“Stop that!” she cried. “You’re being a bad boy.” She said. What if it’s not a boy she thought What if it’s a woman? The thought it might be a woman excited her, but she quickly regained her senses.

“Okay you’ve had your fun.” She said with as much authority as she could muster. “Now stop that and get up her and untie me.”

There was silence again. He waited a moment and started rubbing her clit with one hand and circling her cunt with the other. He put his finger into her cunt to the first knuckle and starting fucking her very slowly with it. The other hand was rubbing her clit in small circles. She started to buck her hips trying to drive his finger in further.

Her started and stopped a few times. He would slide his finger in her pussy and then remove his hand. He slapped her ass a few times and rubbed his finger lightly over the red areas of her ass. He was taking his time and enjoying watching her squirm trying to get more stimulation.

She started to plea as he worked her over, against his actions at first.

“Please stop that! OHHHHH! Oh pleeeaaaasse don’t!………. Stop! Pleeaaaaase stop it! OHHHHHHH!”

As she got more, excited she didn’t want it to stop.

“ Please… Don’t…. Stop… OHHH Please finish me off…I’m so close to cumming so hard!” she cried.

He concentrated on rubbing her clit faster. Rolling it between his fingers and using two fingers to spread her pussy so the middle finger could get rub all clit. She was going wild rocking her hips back and forth and driving her pussy on his hand.

She didn’t care anymore who was behind her. Her pussy was on fire and she was close to release. She was mashing and rubbing her tits into the top of the copier. She used her free hand to reach down her top and squeeze her nipples. She started to squeeze her breast hard “groping them” she thought to herself. Just like any man who had, her in this position would. He slipped a second finger into her pussy and really start to pump them in and out.

OHHHHHH! Yes! OHHHH! Fuck that’s gooooood! Fuck MEEEEEEEEEEEE! Oh oho oh oh! I’m going to cum!”

With that, he withdrew his hand. He hoped he was not too late. She tried to reach back with her free hand and he caught and held her hand by the wrist.

OHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Oh PLEASE DON’T STOP. I’m sooo close! Oh please do me! Ohhhh please do me good! Make me cum so hard! PLEEEEASEEE!”

She was throwing herself all over the copier. It was as if she was trying to rub the two halves of her pussy together to make herself cum. She tried everything to finish but she couldn’t

.

He leaned forward and flicked her slit with his tongue.

“Oh yes. Eat that pussy.” She cried. “Do anything you want to that pussy. Suck me, fuck me, just make me cum!”

He ran his tongue the length of her slit and stared to eat her out with long hard strokes He grabbed her ass in both hands and squeezed it hard. He started kneading her ass cheeks while his tongue tortured her slit. He licked on it around it up and down her thighs. He would lick her slit for a while then ram his tongue in her pussy. She keep building up to where she thought she was going to cum and he would stop and leave her panting.

“You like that ass?” she said. “Rub that ass baby. Your tongue feels so gooooood. You are a great pussy licker! I’m going to cum so hard! Ohh don’t stop. Oh your teasing me now you nasty boy!”

He pulled his mouth away and knew she couldn’t stand anymore. He spoke for the first time.

“And know its time to pay you back for all the teasing you’ve done!”

She jerked around. “Oh my God! Big Ed! Oh I’m so glad it’s you. Fuck me with that big hard cock! I’m just like you always dreamed. Bent over and helpless ready to get fucked!”

He stepped forward and grabbed his dick. He forced it up and down the length of her slit and let, the head pop in her pussy. He left it there.

“That’s it! She cried! Fuck me good baby. Fuck me with that big hard cock.”

He pulled out and started slapping her pussy with her cock. He knew this would be more than she could stand. He spanked her faster and faster.

“Ohhhhhh1 Ohhhhhh my God! Oh oh oh oh oh! Fuck me! I’ll do anything. Anything you want! Oh God please fuck me NOW!”

“I can’t get the image of you on your hands and knees under my desk. It’s haunted my every thought since it happened.” He said, “I want you under my desk and I want to fuck you and have you suck me off until I cum.” He held the end of his cock at the entrance to her pussy with the head just barely parting her lips. She tried to hump back on it but ran into his hand.

“Yes! I’ll do anything. I’ll be your plaything. Anything you want. I’ll fuck and suck you just please do it. Shove it in now. Please fuck me and fuck me hard!”

“Once a week for the whole new year coming up?” he asked. “What do you say. I get to fuck your pussy under my desk every Friday at lunch.”

“Yes! Yes! Anything! Anything you want!”

“Say it.”

“I’ll fuck and suck you every Friday. I’ll let you fuck me hard and shove your cock all the way down my throat. I’ll be your tight little fuck machine!”

He slowly pushed his cock into her pussy filling her up as he went. When he was all the way in, he left it there. He was buried in her pussy and had her wedged tight against the copier. She couldn’t move.

“Oh your cock is so big. I can’t believe how it’s filling up my pussy. It’s so fucking good. It’s so deep. Fuck. Oh. Oh.”

He started to move in and out. Slow short strokes at first. Then he started to speed up. Finally, he felt the urge take over and he couldn’t stop. All the images of her flirting with him, bending over filing cabinets, exposing her breast and sitting in his lap rubbing his cock rushed to his brain.

Then image of her bent over under his desk entered his mind and he lost it. He bucked his hips as hard as he could. Take that you fucking tease. I'm fucking your pussy good now you little fucking cunt. I’m fucking you so fucking goddam hard. God you love it don’t you, you little fucking slut.

“I’m going to cum.” He cried.

“Oh yeah cum in me baby! Cum in that tight pussy.”

“Fuck yes!” he cried as he started to cum.

“Oh yeah. I’m cuuuuummmmming tooo!OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! “

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! I’M CUUUUMMMMMMINNGGGGGGGGG! OH OH OH OH OH.” she shuddered as the orgasm overcame her.

She could feel him come hard inside her pulsating pussy, ramming her hard and fast. He finished and collapsed against her ass. She continued to grind her pussy on his cock sucking out every inch of hardness. He reached around and cupped her breast.

“God that was good!” he said.

“Yeah!” she replied. She was starting to worry her reputation would be ruined.

“Let’s just keep this between me and you. I wouldn’t want this getting back to my wife.” He said as he slid out of her.

She let out a sigh as he fell out of her pussy.

“Uh, sure,” she said. “Can you keep it a secret from the guys here?”

“I sure can.” He said. “I can’t say I wouldn’t love to see their faces when I told them I fucked you, but I wouldn’t do that to you. I promise I will never tell anyone at the office what happened.”

“Thanks” she said. “Besides you’d have to tell the not only did you fuck me hard but you had me begging for it so bad I was promising anything if you’d just fuck me.”

His cock started to twitch again and he pressed his hardening cock into her ass crack.

“Why don’t you let me down from here and I’ll suck that big fucking monster until you’re ready to fuck me again. I can’t wait to get on top and ride that big fucking thing.”

And with that, they were off again.

The tease
The tease
44 Followers
12