Teasing Terri Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly the harsh ringing of the phone interrupted their mood. All three of them slumped, although Wayne's cock certainly stayed at full attention. "Let the machine get it...Please!" Wayne pleaded. Jenny smiled and lowered her face until Wayne could feel her hot breath on his cockhead. Her tongue poked out, flicked lightly against his head, making him groan.

"Well...let's just see who it is...shall we...?" Again her tongue flicked against his cockhead, collecting a taste of his flowing pre-cum. "It might be important..." Wayne groaned in frustration and began to protest just as the machine picked up. As they listened to Wayne's greeting, Terri leaned forward, copying Jenny's movements and flicking her tongue over Wayne's throbbing head. "Mmmmm...." she said, as she tasted his pre-cum. Looking him in the eye, she spread the slippery stuff over her lips sensually. She grinned as Wayne's hips began to move, then sat up as she heard the voice of her boyfriend on the answering machine.

"Hi folks...this is Jason. Just wondering if Terri was still there..." Jenny jumped up and grabbed the phone just as the boy was saying he'd call back later. "Hi Jason..." she purred, "No Terri's right here. We were just away from the phone. Hang on just a minute...I'll see if she's available..."

Jenny put the phone on hold and walked over to Terri and Wayne. "Looks like you'll have to wait a minute more, darling..." Wayne's head dropped to the carpet with a thud, comically expressing his frustration. "Don't worry, Terri...I'll same some for you... I didn't want to screw up your date tonight..."

Terri knew that Jenny was simply using the opportunity to further tease her husband, and she played along with her. Before she got up though, she leaned over and ran her wet tongue over Wayne's full balls, then slowly up the entire length of his shaft. She could feel it trembling under her tongue as she moved closer to the head. Then looking him in the eye, she opened her lips wide, engulfing his cockhead with her hot mouth. Still staring at him, she slowly lowered her face, letting Wayne's cock slide deep into her mouth. As soon as she felt him hit the back of her throat, she pulled off just as slowly, sucking harder as his head came out of her mouth with an audible "pop".

Wayne groaned in agony as Terri stood up and walked to the phone. She leaned on the edge of the desk, facing them, and grinned as she pushed the speaker phone button. Both Jenny and Wayne were watching her. Jenny was smiling, but Wayne had the look on his face that only unfulfilled lust can bring.

"Hi Jason..." she breathed, "What a nice surprise..." Her voice was soft and reeked of sex.

"OH, baby..it's good to hear your voice..." Jason replied. His own voice was full of the love / lust / desire that is reserved mostly for the young. "I was calling to see if we were still on for tonight..." Terri smiled at the couple on the floor.

"Well..it depends on how late I'm going to be here...There's something I need to help Jenny with before I can go..." Jenny smiled at the clever girl, appreciating her talent at teasing. She smiled at Wayne and curled her fingers around his hard-on.

"Well, it shouldn't take too long from the way things look..." Terri continued, stifling a giggle. She brought a hand up to her breast as she watched Jenny's hand slide slowly up and down Wayne's shaft. "Can you wait until seven? I hope you can...I've been thinking about you all day..." Her voice was a sexy whisper.

"I've been waiting all day.." Jason's strained voice came back, "I've had a hard-on since this morning!" Jenny's eyes opened wide and her attention focused on Terri. "Actually since last night!"

Terri grinned wickedly. "Is that the same one?" she teased. "You mean you didn't jerk off last night after you dropped me off...Mmmm...you are such a good boy. I'll have to be especially nice to you tonight then. I love it when you wait for me like that..."

Both Jenny and Wayne could hear the boy groan on the other end of the line. Jenny smiled at Terri urging her on.

"It's the same one alright...I've been walking with a limp all day. I'm so hard I'm gonna explode! How about six...please...?" His pleading made Terri giggle.

"But, sugar...the drive-in doesn't even open until seven...and it's not dark enough to do anything until nine or so..." Terri was loving this. Jason's muffled moans were staring to excite her. She rolled a hard nipple between her fingers as she awaited Jason's response.

"Well, we could drive around. I don't know...maybe park by the beach...find someplace hidden..." He pleaded.

Terri began to take pity on her boyfriend. Besides, the sight of Jenny's stroking Wayne's cock was making her crazy.

"Okay..." she conceded, "Pick me up at six...we can drive around and play a little..." She grinned at the sound of his sigh, and couldn't resist just a little more. "I'm anxious to see you too, you know... I've been thinking about how hard your cock was last night...how hot it was in my hand....Mmmmmm....you know I love your hard cock...don't you Jason...?" Her eyes were closed and one hand moved down between her thighs. They parted as she whispered to her boyfriend, and her hand moved up to her pussy, rubbing it lightly. They could hear Jason's strained breathing on the speaker.

"Maybe we should make it five...we could go to Juanita's in Anaheim...remember Juanita's..." They could just barely hear Jason's affirmative reply. "The table in the back...Mmmm...your cock was so hard then...no one could see what I was doing...Mmmm....maybe this time I'll make you come...that would be so hot...jerking you off in a restaurant...Mmmmm...I'm getting hot thinking about it..."

Jenny looked at Wayne and grinned. Terri was full of surprises. They both continued to listen intently. Even Wayne didn't mind postponing his blow job to listen to Terri work her magic.

"I'm thinking about the time I jerked you off in science lab...god, that was hot too...Nobody had a clue what we were doing...and you shot all over my leg...damn, that was so hot...I wish I could have watched it...I don't think you've ever shot that much...."

Jason interrupted her. "Damn, Terri! You're going to make me shoot off right here in my pants! My poor balls are so full right now, I'm gonna make that time seem like nothing! You're driving me crazy!"

Again Terri grinned. "Then I guess we'll have to get together in the daylight...I definitely don't want to miss seeing you shoot off... Then maybe I'll do what you wanted me to last night...would you like that...?"

Jason almost gurgled into the phone. "OH, damn...Terri....I want that so bad...it's been so long since you...since you..."

"Sucked your cock...?" Terri breathed into the speaker. "Sucked your hard cock...and jerked you off into my mouth...?

Jenny grinned at Wayne and lowered her head into his crotch. Her eyes were locked on Terri's as she began to lave his cockhead with her tongue. Terri's eyes widened and she seemed to gasp for air. All of them listened to Jason's panting into the phone.

"Oh, shit...Terri...I can't stand it! Don't tease me like that! Will you do it? Will you suck me off tonight...? Oh...Fuck!...I'm gonna come right here!!"

Terri thought for a moment, then chuckled. "Why don't you come over here...", she teased, looking over at Jenny. Jenny smiled and nodded her head. Wayne's eyes were closed, enjoying the feel of Jenny's tongue slathering his cockhead.

"You mean come over to your work?!" Jason panted in disbelief, "Right now...?"

"Uh-huh...I don't think I can wait either. Give me an hour..." Terri said to her boyfriend, "I have to finish something here first....

Jason almost gurgled with his agreement, and Terri smiled triumphantly as she slipped the phone into it's receiver. Terri grinned at Jenny and Wayne as she hung up the phone.

"I hope you don't mind my inviting Jason over..." she said, leaning against the desk. "I'm really hot for him right now..." Her hands moved under the hem of her shirt, drawing it over her tits, then returned to cup them. "Plus I have a favor to ask you later..."

"Ask away." Jenny said, her voice muffled by Wayne's cock against her lips.

"Later..." Terri said, "First, I want to watch Wayne shoot off... I think you have him ready." Her eyes closed to slits as she watched Jenny's tongue moving over Wayne's cockhead. The hand she was using to hold his cock against her lips was covered with Wayne's pre-cum, as was his cock and her lower face. Terri could see Wayne's hard-on throbbing and bucking, and his hips were making involuntary jerks. She knew he was on the brink.

"Do it..." she panted to Jenny, walking slowly over to them, "Make him come..." Her hands remained on her breasts, cupping and squeezing as Wayne groaned his appreciation.

Jenny grinned sexily and parted her lips, letting Wayne's cock slip between. She kept her eyes locked on Terri's and she moved her head forward...slowly and teasingly taking more and more of his thick rod into her mouth. Terri's eyes widened as she watched Wayne's entire cock disappear between Jenny's lips. She didn't stop until her lips were buried in his pubic hair, the entire length of his hard cock embedded in her throat. She felt Wayne hips begin to move, trying to push it even deeper, and knew he was ready. Slowly pulling her lips upwards, she turned her eyes to Wayne, keeping her lips wrapped around his cockhead.

"Fuck my mouth..." she mumbled around it, "...deep..." Wayne groaned low in his throat as Jenny turned her face back to Terri. She held her face still as Wayne slowly raised his hips, sinking his cock to the hilt into his wife's steamy mouth. Effortlessly, it slipped into her throat, making him groan once more. Terri watched in envious admiration as Wayne's hips moved faster and faster, his hard pole sliding deep into Jenny's throat with each thrust. His breathing grew labored, and his entire lower body began to shake uncontrollably. Terri slipped one hand inside her shorts, massaging her tingling clitoris as she dropped to her knees beside the couple.

"Come in her mouth..." she whispered as she reveled in the sight of Wayne's huge cock fucking in and out of Jenny's mouth. "Come....come in her mouth..."

Wayne felt his balls expanding, as if taking a huge breath, then cried out as his semen raced up his shaft. Jenny felt it also, and drew her lips back until only his big cockhead was held in her mouth. She mewled as she felt his cum race up the shaft and furiously ran her tongue over the head. The force of his explosion surprised even her. Immediately, her entire mouth was full of cum, ballooning her cheeks out as Wayne fired a huge shower of sperm into his wife's mouth. She tried to swallow it all, but was just able to down half of it when he erupted again.

The second blast was even more powerful, filling her mouth beyond it's capacity and forcing her lips to release their hungry grip. His thick semen poured over her lips and chin as she pulled away slightly. Her hand milked his cock as he continued to shoot thick streams of hot cum over her lips and face. Taking the opportunity to swallow her mouthful, Jenny glanced over at Terri.

Terri's knees were spread, and she'd pulled her shorts to the side. Two long fingers were sliding wetly in and out of her wet pussy, making loud fucking noises. Her eyes were focused on Wayne's cock as stream after stream of semen sprayed forth, literally covering his wife's face.

Finally his monster come abated, and the three of them sat there, everyone panting heavily from the excitement. Jenny began to giggle, and it was contagious. Soon the three of them were laughing heartily, Wayne expressing his thanks, and the two girls congratulating him comically for his huge orgasm. Terri leaned forward and kissed Jenny passionately, her tongue sliding between her lips. She groaned as she tasted Wayne's semen in Jenny's mouth.

The three of them hugged together tightly, Terri's tongue sliding wetly over Jenny's cum-covered face, capturing as much of the semen as she could and drawing it into her mouth. There was so much of it that it reminded her of licking a melting ice cream cone. Her mouth filled and she returned her lips to Jenny's, sliding her tongue deep as their lips opened. Terri let Wayne's cum slide over her tongue, sharing it with Jenny.

Wayne watched in awe as the two girls shared his semen. Amazingly, he felt his cock begin to stir and had a fleeting thought of a heart attack... The thought immediately dissipated though, as he felt motion. Looking down, he watched as Terri turned her head and took his semi-hard cock into her mouth. Her tongue felt wonderful as it moved over his shaft, catching the last remnants of his cum. Terri smiled at him and swallowed noisily before placing her head beside Jenny's in his lap.

"Now about that favor..." she smiled.

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

Copyrighted 1999 by Singertales, Inc. and Mark Singer All Rights Reserved.

12