Teasing Terri Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really...?" Wayne said comically, "Tell me more..." Jenny smiled at him and cuddled closer. She slipped her fingers under his waistband and curled them around his growing shaft as she explicitly related her earlier fantasy about having him fuck her from behind as she sucked Jason's cock. Her telling was slow, deliberate and erotic. By the time she finished , Wayne's cock was rock hard in her hand, coating her palm with pre-come.

"Do you want to do that tonight...?" Wayne whispered to her, cupping her firm breast. Her could feel her hard nipple poking against his palm. The idea was obviously turning her on greatly. He smiled, wanting to tease her a little bit.

"I think I do..." came Jenny's muffled reply. Her face was still buried in his chest and her hand continued to milk his cock. "We've never gone there....I mean, if you didn't mind...if we agreed.... How do you feel about it...?"

Wayne grinned again. The way his cock was throbbing in her hand should have been a good indication of how he felt, but he understood Jenny's need for reassurance. He kissed the top of her head as he spoke to her.

"I think you can see how I feel..." he chuckled, pushing his cock through Jenny's fingers. He smiled as he felt her squeeze him appreciatively. "I told you earlier that the thought of watching you suck someone off turned me on. It still does..." His fingers stole under her suit, toying with her pussy lips and clit as he related to her his own fantasy of a couple of hours ago....her on her knees, sucking Jason off as Terri sucked his own cock. Of watching her swallow Jason's cum as he filled Terri's mouth....

They were both breathing heavily by the time he was done. Jenny was pushing her wet pussy down onto his probing fingers and she deftly pulled his trunks over his hips, releasing his hard cock. Stepping back, she looked him in the eyes.

"I just want you to know that it's your cock that I crave....I think and dream about...." she was moaning as she spoke, her hips moving against Wayne's fingers. Her hand stroked faster, making a slapping sound as she milked his pre-come out of it. "If you let me suck Jason's cock...I promise I'll suck you off whenever you want...wherever you want...in the car...the movies...in your office....wherever....whenever you want I'll suck you off...." She was so hot she was beginning to ramble, making Wayne grin.

"But you do that already, Jenny...." he teased, sliding his fingers deeper inside her. Jenny paused as his words sank in and laughed.

"You are such a pig, Wayne Reed... I guess that's just old hat to you isn't it...?" She put her arm on his shoulder and leaned forward, taking his cock into her mouth. Her tongue made furious circles around the shaft as she took it deep inside, bending her head slightly and sliding him into her throat. She smiled to herself as she heard him groan loudly. She knew for certain that Wayne was not bored with her blow jobs! She pulled her mouth off him slowly, again working her tongue around the shaft as she released him. She stood up, facing him with a sexy smile.

"Then while I'm sucking Jason off..." she whispered, using her fingers again on his cock. "Why don't you fuck my ass...." she smiled as she felt his cock jump. She loved the feel of his cock in her ass, but always used that to tease him. "Mmmmm....I see you'd like that....you want to slide this big cock into my ass hmmmm.....?" She had him and wasn't about to let him go.

"You want to fuck my tight asshole while you watch me suck off a stranger, lover....? Would that turn you on....?" Jenny began to jerk him off faster now...wanting to take him to the brink of shooting...making sure his balls were full when he finally did shoot. She was an expert at this, and knew it.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass, Wayne...Fuck your hard cock in my ass while I suck Jason off in front of you...suck him off and swallow his hot cum while you shoot off in my ass.....Mmmmm...oh shit...do that....I'm gonna come....Ooohhh...fuck me with your fingers....oh...FUCK....!!"

Jenny was no longer teasing. She released her grip on Wayne's cock and bent her knees, pulling her suit aside and grinding her pussy against his hand... coming on Wayne's fingers as he pumped them in and out of her cunt. The palm of his hand made wet slapping noises as it moved harshly back and forth. Wayne was grinning as he slapped her pussy. He knew she loved it hard and fast when she came like this and he was more than happy to oblige.

Then, when he felt her peak, he stopped slapping and gently fucked his fingers in and out, feeling her muscles contract and expand against them. Slowly Jenny regained her composure and smiled up at her husband.

"Wow..." she said, releasing a lungful of air.

"So...it sounds like a plan, lover..." Wayne said pulling his hand away and licking her juice from his fingers. Jenny grinned and tucked his cock back into his trunks, squeezing him as she did so. "Sounds like two plans, if I heard correctly." she joked. She patted his hard-on and turned towards the house. "Unless we've lost the lovebirds..."

"Terri and Jason!" Jenny called out. "You got those GT's ready yet??" She continued to absent-mindedly squeeze Wayne's hard-on as they waited for a reply. After just a minute, she heard the sliding door open and saw Jason and Terri coming towards them. She kissed Wayne one last time and went to help Terri with the pitcher and tray.

* * * * *

"'Bout time, girl!" Jenny said to Terri, taking the tray from her and setting it on the table. "I'm just about ready for a swim...."

Terri looked apologetic, and smiled back. "Sorry...we got sidetracked..." she said, winking at Jason.

"Well, I guess it's okay, then..." Jenny teased. "We got into a little "side tracking" of our own..." She ran her hand over Terri's back as she kidded her and could feel the heat underneath. "Let's have an after dinner drink, then maybe go for a dip..."

She poured everyone a fresh drink and walked with Terri to the lounge chairs. Wayne and Jason lingered behind, watching the two girls walk. "You're a lucky man, Jason....Terri's a real beauty..." Wayne said wistfully.

Jason grinned as he watched the two girls sit down and face them. He kind of liked the feeling of talking about his girlfriend with his new friend. "I know I am." he stated simply. "She's a huge turn-on... And so's Jenny. You're pretty lucky yourself to have such a beautiful wife..." He said the last as if testing the waters with Wayne, anxious to hear his reply. He was almost holding his breath before Wayne finally spoke.

"Looks like we're both great judges of women, my friend..." Wayne said, raising his glass to Jason. They clinked glasses and turned their attention back to the girls.

"I have to admit, Wayne...I was a little jealous at the way that Terri was showing off in front of you. But after seeing Jenny in her suit, I figured that I was being a little selfish...

Wayne looked at Jason and smiled. "I understand completely..." he replied, sipping his drink. "I used to get jealous when other guys looked at Jenny...but after a while I realized that it turned me on to see how excited she made them. I also realized that it turned her on at the same time. And, hey...she has a great body...and she likes to show it off... Far be it from me to stifle her desire... especially when they turn me on at the same time." He laughed and clapped Jason on the back.

Jason grinned back at his host, feeling more and more comfortable with the present scene. Wayne was making it obvious that he didn't mind Jason lusting after his wife. That was too cool, he thought. He wondered, though, how Wayne would feel if he knew that Jenny had been playing with his cock earlier. Or, for that matter, how Terri would react if she found out. Still, the gin was making him bold and horny at the same time that Wayne was doing his best to make him feel at ease.

"You're wife has a great body, now that you mention it...." he said kiddingly, "I'll bet she has great tits..." He was speaking dreamily, mixing his fantasies with the reality of the situation. He could feel his cock expanding in his trunks.

Wayne grinned as he felt Jason relaxing. As the two guys focused on the girls, they saw them share a laugh, then slowly remove their robes before settling back into their lounge chairs. They both looked over at Wayne and Jason and giggled before resuming their conversation. Wayne knew what was going on, and smiled as he heard Jason say "whew!"

"You're right about those tits, my friend...and like I said, she likes to show them off.... And from the looks of it Terri enjoys the same thing... I hope you don't get upset if I tell you that your girlfriend is making these trunks a little tight..."

Jason looked over at him, his jealousy momentarily rearing it's head, then relaxed as he realized how he, himself, felt. "I guess not..." he replied. "After all, Jenny is doing the same thing to me. Well, actually both of them are... I've never seen Terri so..uh...exposed... She's been pretty hot today..." His mind wandered, remembering the two blow jobs that Terri had given him earlier, both times letting him come in her mouth. The only other time she'd blown him was at the drive-in, and that time she'd finished by jerking him off. This was a new facet of Terri, and he was loving it! Wayne's voice interrupted his thoughts.

"Both of them have been pretty hot today..." he was saying. He paused, wondering if Jason was ready for another step forward. Deciding to go for it, he continued. "As a matter of fact, Jenny gave me a great blow job earlier...just before we joined you guys on the patio." He saw Jason's eyes light up and focus on Jenny. "Damn, she was hot!" he continued, "She told me to come in her mouth...and really made a show of swallowing it all...she was too hot!" He paused again, waiting for Jason to return to reality.

"Did I mention how much she loves to suck cock?", Wayne said nonchalantly. He grinned as Jason choked on his drink and kept up his teasing of the boy. "Guess not...but boy she does... She's the best I've ever had... It's one of her favorite things to do..." He stopped then, letting the mental picture sink into Jason's mind. He smiled and turned to the table, grabbing the pitcher and refreshing both of their drinks.

"Well, let's see if the ladies are ready for another drink, shall we? We've been ignoring them..." He patted Jason on the back and walked towards Jenny and Terri, a huge grin on his face.

"I think I convinced Jason about the fun we might have..." Terri was saying.to Jenny.in a low whisper. Both girls were watching the guys watch them as they talked. "I was playing with his cock in the kitchen and asked him if he thought you were sexy. He almost choked! But I got him to admit that he thought you were the hottest woman he'd ever met... next to me, of course..."

"Of course..." Jenny said with a grin, flattered nonetheless by the remark. "They're talking about us, you know..."

"I know..." Terri replied, glancing at the men. "And from the looks of their trunks, they're not talking about hair-style..."

"Uh-huh...I think you're right...how about we step this up a notch? Give 'em something else to talk about..." With that, Jenny leaned forward and removed her robe. Terri followed her lead, tossing her robe onto the chair next to her and leaning back into her chair. She saw both men smile and grinned back at them.

"I think they like what they see...." Jenny chuckled. "Look how hard their cocks are...God, I love it... Does it turn you on to be watched like this? It's so hot!"

"I guess I do..." Terri replied thoughtfully. "I mean I never did it like this before, and I'm hotter than hell right now. The other times was just letting my girlfriend watch Jason and I in the backseat at the drive-in...."

"Did you ever watch her and her boyfriend?" Jenny asked, obviously enjoying where this was going.

"Oh, yeah..." Terri answered. "I loved that...we both did... In fact, she was the first girl I ever watched give a blow job. Jason was finger-fucking me in the front seat and I watched her suck him off. I must have come a hundred times that night! She made him come right in her mouth and she grinned at me when she swallowed his cum. We talked about that night for the rest of the week, and I told her that it was my turn that next Saturday. That night, Jason and I took the backseat and I sucked him off while she watched from the front. It was so fucking hot!"

Jenny smiled and nodded. "Yeah...it's a turn-on, alright... Was that the first time you sucked someone off?"

Terri smiled back and shook her head. "No...I've been doing it for a while before I met Jason. But I knew that it was something that he craved. I could tell by the way he acted whenever we watched x-rated movies together. His cock would start to jump around whenever there was a girl on the screen sucking some guy off. I held back for a long time. I guess, 'cause I like to tease him. Give him something to look forward to...I really like him and want to hang on to him. I'm not ready to give my cherry up and that was the only thing we hadn't done. I'd tease him by telling him that someday I was going to suck him off...and he was always satisfied with me jerking him off with my hands.

"Actually, tonight was the first time I made him come in my mouth. At the drive-in, I ended up jerking him off. I think he liked coming on my tits, though... He stayed hard, and I ended up jerking him off again on the way home...." Terri was getting turned on by her reminiscing. She squirmed in her seat as she spoke to Jenny, and Jenny smiled with a knowing look.

"I know what you mean about the teasing..." she said, turning slightly and facing Terri. "Wayne knows that I love to suck his cock, and will do him whenever and wherever he wants. And he fucks my pussy almost every night. What I tease him with is my ass..." She grinned as Terri eyes opened wide.

"You let him fuck you there....God! He's so big...!"

Jenny grinned and nodded. "Yeah...I love it! Almost as much as sucking him off...." Leaning forward and whispering in Terri's ear, she shared her conversation with her husband she'd had earlier, including her fantasy about sucking Jason off while Wayne fucked her ass.. When she finished, she leaned back awaiting Terri's reaction.

Terri was obviously flushed from Jenny's pornographic description of her fantasy. Her breathing was labored as her eyes went from Jenny to the two men watching them.

"Would you mind...?" Jenny asked softly. "Would it bother you to watch me suck Jason's cock...?"

Terri took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She shook her head as she stared open-eyed at Jenny. "No...god, not at all...I think I'd love to see that...watch you suck Jason's cock..." She squeezed her thighs together as a shiver ran through her pussy. "And watch Wayne fuck you in the ass....damn....yeah!"

Jenny grinned with pleasure and leaned over to hug Terri tightly. She felt a tingle of desire as her hand brushed against Terri's breast. "I have another fantasy..." Jenny began to say, but Terri stopped her.

"It'll have to wait...here come the boys...."

As Jason and Wayne approached, they were swaying slightly, and both were grinning broadly. Moving between the girls, Wayne poured each of them a fresh drink and stepped back beside Jason. Both of their hard-ons were plainly obvious to the girls.

"So what have you boys been talking about...?" Jenny teased, her eyes moving from crotch to crotch. She was through with being subtle. The gin was making her desire to fuck burn inside of her and she wanted to speed things up as quickly as possible. Her eyes locked on Jason's, then deliberately moved to his bulging trunks. Parting her lips, she ran her tongue around them, making them glisten. Then she returned her eyes to his.

"I hope you haven't been talking about us..." she teased, looking over the top of her glass as she took a sip. "That would be so unfair if we couldn't defend ourselves...I'm sure Wayne was telling you all sorts of lies, Jason...."

"Actually..." Wayne interrupted, "We were simply admiring you ladies from afar, and discussing your many charms..." he said with a bow. "And we thought it was time to admire you both from up close..."

"Well, do you like what you see up close...?" Jenny teased, pulling her shoulders back and pushing her breasts against the thin fabric of her suit. Terri grinned and followed Jenny's lead, loving the way two sets of eyes wandered over them.

"Up close is much better..." Jason rasped. "Much better..." His eyes danced across the two girls and he melted as he saw Jenny staring at his cock through his trunks. He thought of Wayne 's description of her love for cocksucking and imagined her full lips running up and down his shaft. Still picturing this, he stared as Jenny stood up from her chair.

"I think we need a swim...." she breathed, walking up to him. His eyes dropped to her tits, making her smile, and she turned to Terri. "Join me?" Terri grinned and slowly got up from her chair, very aware of the eys upon her. She stepped over to Jenny and linked arms with her.

"Why don't you come with us, guys..." she breathed. "Just walk this way...."

Jenny and Terri walked over to the pool, with Jason and Wayne following four steps behind them, their eyes fixed on the naked asscheeks of the two girls. Reaching the edge of the pool, both girls turned around. Jenny walked up to Wayne, grinning. Opening his robe, she pulled it off his shoulders and tossed it aside, pressing her body against his.

"Now you Jason...can't swim with a robe on...." She smiled at him as he removed his robe. "Much better up close..." she teased, staring at his trunks. She cupped Wayne's asscheeks, pulling him close as she ground her pussy against his cock, then abruptly turned and dove into the pool. The other's watched until she surfaced, then all three dove in after her, yelling and laughing.

The four of them swam around for a bit, getting used to the cooler water temperature. The mood was sexual and frisky as they played....hands groping and grasping as they swam by one another. But when Jason "accidentally" pulled the string to Jenny's bikini top, things definitely turned warmer.

Jenny looked at him and grinned. She was in the shallow end of the pool and placing her feet on the bottom, stood up and stared at him. Her tits were half in and half out of the water. The top to her suit floated in front of her with the neck strap still tied. The effect was very erotic as the waved moved the top back and forth, every once in a while revealing a naked breast and very erect nipple.

"So I guess this is war..." she laughed, reaching up to untie the neck strap. Her top floated away as she immersed herself in the water again. She dove underwater, swimming madly towards Jason as he laughingly tried to move away. He didn't try very hard, though, and they both emerged from the water laughing and wrestling. Jason was doing his best to grab the string tie of her bottoms as Jenny hooked her thumbs into his trunks and tried to pull them down.

Wayne floated at the edge of the pool as he watched Jason and Jenny wrestle in the water. He was immensely turned on by the vision of his wife playing with another man. So turned on, that he'd actually forgotten about Terri for a moment. Until, that is, he felt her swim up behind him. He sighed as he felt her push her body up against his back.

"This could get interesting..." Terri whispered in his ear. Wayne nodded and continued to watch the pair in front of him. Jason had managed to undo one side of her string ties, and was working on the other when Jenny manged to pull away.. She quickly swam behind him and pull his trunks halfway down his hips. She cried out, and wrapped her legs around his thighs as she raised one hand in victory. Jason reached back and grasped the second string tie, undoing it quickly.