Teasing Terri Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed then, that the wrestling slowed in it's intensity. Both of them treaded water, making feeble attempts at escape. Wayne watched with growing lust as Jenny's hand stole around Jason's waist and worked it's way past the elastic band, slipping inside to curl around his cock. Then suddenly, she dropped under the surface, and used both hands to pull his trunks all the way down. When she surfaced, she crowed triumphantly, holding Jason's trunks aloft like a trophy. Throwing them onto the pool deck, she turned back to Jason, a sexy smile of victory on her face. He grinned back, very happy to have lost this battle, but as Jenny slowly swam towards him, he seemed unsure of how to continue.

His eyes moved from Jenny and over to Terri and Wayne. His mind was whirling with dozens of different scenarios. His cock was fully erect from his wrestling with Jenny, and he was very turned on by the sight of this naked beauty moving towards him. But Terri and Wayne were just ten feet away, watching him. And although he wasn't so naive to think that this was all innocent fun, his experience level also didn't allow him too much comfort. He need a moment to think...

Leaving the edge of the pool, he back paddled slowly away from Jenny as she reached him. She smiled and followed him, letting him keep a distance of a couple feet. Her eyes were bright with excitement as she thought about what was next on her agenda. And each time that Jason used his arms to back paddle, his hips raised upwards, giving her enticing glimpses of his long, thick cock just below the surface. Circling to the right, she sort of steered Jason in the direction of Wayne and Terri and grinned as Terri silently swam up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist, stopping him.

"Nice way to be chased, huh..." Terri said, helping him to tread water. Jason looked back at her and grinned. "Yeah it is..." he laughed. "And a nice way to be caught, too..."

Jenny swam up to them and both girls pressed their bodies against him, laughing and teasing him. Wayne stayed by the edge of the pool, one arm draped on the tile and a huge grin on his face. The whole scene was making his heart pound in his chest. Jason laughed and played along as both girls kicked their feet to stay afloat and ran their hands over his body. Both of them had a hand on his cock, stroking it, and Wayne saw them share a glance of communication as only women can do. They began swimming slowly towards the shallow end of the pool, maneuvering Jason backwards until his butt gently hit the steps.

He looked surprised for just a moment, then he grinned lustfully as Terri began to slide over his body, rubbing her tits over his chest and moving up until her face was level with his. Her tongue snaked out, licking wetly over his lips and chin, then sliding deep into his mouth. Jason's hand moved over her wet hair as he kissed her passionately, then over her back. He cupped her ass, squeezing her cheeks as she moved against him.

Jenny was half floating in the shallow water, watching them with a lusty look in her eyes. Her hand continued to grip Jason's hard cock, stroking it up and down...occasionally lifting it above the surface and looking longingly at it.

Finally, Terri broke their kiss and moved her face away from his. "I told you you'd enjoy swimming..." she teased. "While you were inside, I told Jenny that you probably wouldn't mind it if she played around a little bit..." Jenny looked at him and smiled.

"I came out to the patio when Terri was sucking your cock..." she said softly, stroking him slowly. "I think you already know that I like to watch..." Jenny squeezed him gently before continuing. "Anyway...I asked Terri if she'd mind showing me your big cock a little closer... Is that okay with you...?" she teased.

Jason couldn't believe that this was happening to him. His girlfriend was lying next to him, half naked in her bikini, and smiling as a gorgeous stranger stroked his cock. It was straight out of a movie. A very, very good movie! He smiled and shook his head, then reached behind Terri, finding the string to her top and pulling out. She smiled and sat up in the water, letting the fabric fall away from her breasts. Wayne had disappeared from view, making him rethink his situation.

"Is Wayne okay with this....?" he whispered to Terri. She smiled reassuringly and nodded. "He's very okay with it, lover." she said quietly.

Actually Wayne had slipped away and run upstairs for the video camera. He was setting it up beside the three of them and smiled to himself as he heard Jason's concern.

"Wayne likes to watch also..." Jenny said in a throaty voice. "And from what Terri's told me, the two of you do also..."

Terri grinned at him as he looked questioningly at her. "I told her about how turned on we got watching Cindi and Tom in the backseat. And how exciting it was when we knew they were watching us..." Jason nodded with understanding. It was something they never really talked about, but it was definitely true. And he knew that Cindi and Tom also enjoyed it. That's what began the unspoken rule of taking turns in the backseat on every other date. His nod of realization was very similar to Terri's earlier when Jenny and Wayne had opened her eyes.

Terri smiled and nodded, then motioned for Jason to move higher on the steps. Jenny released her hold on his cock, floating two steps lower as he sat on the cool tile. Terri slid lower into the pool, floating beside Jenny as both girls ran their eyes over Jason's jutting hard-on.

"Now watch this..." Terri whispered. Like a fish rising from the water to take the bait, Terri raised herself until her face hovered over Jason's cock. Right on cue, Jenny tilted his shaft straight up as Terri's open lips descended to capture her prize. Jason moaned long and low as Terri's lips moved lower and lower onto his cock.

Jason had certainly fantasized about having sex with two beautiful women, as most men have, but had never in his wildest dreams thought it would ever really happen. He'd spent many hours dreaming of Terri and Cindi alternating their tongues on his cock, but it had simply been a fantasy. He'd never even mentioned it to Terri, although he felt she instinctively knew. Hell...before today, Terri had only given him a blow job once before.

Now, here he was, lying naked on his back, as Terri sucked his cock and another beautiful women stroked his cock as it slid in and out of his girlfriend's mouth! He was in absolute heaven. So much so, that he had to concentrate harder than he had ever done not to come from just the thought of what was happening to him!

Terri was sucking him passionately as Jenny stroked his cock. He watched in amazement, wondering if Jenny would join her. Was he finally going to feel two tongues licking his cock? Two mouths sucking him? He had to close his eyes and think about something else just to get his mind off the thought. If he shot off now, he'd never get to find out how far they were going to take this.

Jenny's face was only inches from Jason's cock, her eyes focused on it as it slipped wetly in and out of Terri's mouth. A movement over Terri's shoulder made her look up and she saw Wayne setting up the video camera at the side of the pool. She smiled at him as he stood up, his hard-on tenting the fabric of his suit, and walked slowly over to the naked trio. Standing on the first step of the pool, he grinned as Jenny reached her hand out, grasping his cock through his suit, then pulling down on the leg. He decided to help her, so as to allow her to retain her grip on Jason, and slowly pulled his trunks down and stepped out of them. Then, moving two steps lower into the pool, he pushed his hips toward his wife as she raised herself up on her free arm. Smiling at him, she opened her mouth and moved her head forward, running her tongue wildly over Wayne's cockhead before drawing it inside her mouth. Continuing to stroke Jason's cock, she held her head still, letting Wayne fuck her mouth with slow, even strokes.

Jenny could see Jason watching her as she sucked her husband's cock. She looked deeply into his eyes as she made a show of it, taking Wayne's cock deep into her mouth, then pulling slowly away, letting Wayne's wet cock pop free and slide over her lips. Releasing her grip on Jason's shaft, she knelt on the next step up, feeling her nipples harden in the cooling night air. Taking Wayne's throbbing cock in her hand, she turned her body towards Jason, giving him an excellent view of her nakedness as she rubbed Wayne's hard-on over her lips and face. Jason groaned as he watched this gorgeous near-stranger play with her husband's cock in front of him. Combined with the soft feel of Terri's sucking mouth, the image was more intense than he'd ever felt.

Smiling and winking at Jason, Jenny captured Wayne's cock between her lips and moved her head forward as he pushed his hips to meet her. She saw Jason's eyes widen as he watched Wayne's huge cock slide almost effortlessly into her throat. She stopped only when the thick long cock was completely buried in her mouth, and winked at Jason again, making him grin.

Terri continued to suck Jason's cock, but was also watching the action in front of her. She felt Jason's shaft expand between her lips as he watched Jenny deep throat her husband, and felt he was ready for the next step in her plan. Pulling her lips from his cock, she stroked him gently as she watched Jenny tease Wayne with her mouth.

"Let's move out of the pool..." she suggested. "Those exercise mats look pretty inviting..." Jason nodded and sat up, but his eyes were riveted on Jenny's face. He'd never watched another woman suck a cock so close to him, nor with such delight and enthusiasm. The turn on was as intense as he'd ever felt.

Terri saw his fascination and smiled to herself. Jason was definitely hooked on the scene unfolding in front of him! Moving up to sit beside him, she moved between him and the others, but leaning back so as not to obstruct his view. Her hand returned to his cock, stroking him slowly as they both watched Jenny perform. And when Jenny slowly slid her lips off Wayne's cock and tipped the shaft towards Terri, she didn't hesitate. Still stroking Jason, she leaned to the side and took Wayne's huge cockhead into her mouth, running her tongue over it wetly as she sucked him inside.

She felt Jason's cock expand in her hand as she began to suck Wayne, her head bobbing and tilting as she took him deeper. Wayne sighed as Terri sucked with a passion, and groaned as he felt Jenny's tongue run over his balls and lower shaft. Then suddenly, Terri released his cock from her mouth and stood up.

"I need something soft...let's move to the mats..." she said, taking Jason by the hand. He turned to her, then, looking up at her glistening body. Terri smiled at him and pulled the string that held her tiny bikini bottom in place. Jason sucked in a huge lungful of air as the bottom fell away, exposing her closely trimmed pussy to him for the first time. The only other times he'd been fortunate enough to see her pussy was in his car, and that was in half-light, at best.

Seeing her standing naked in front of him now, made his blood boil. Grinning at his response, Terri walked over to the mats and sat down, motioning for him to follow. As if in a trance, Jason stood and walked over to her, his cock jutting out in front of him. He saw Terri staring at his cock, her tongue making wet circles around her lips. But when he moved to sit beside her, she stopped him, by reaching up and curling her fingers around his hard shaft.

Without saying a word, she knelt in front of him and took his cock into her mouth. She began to suck him slowly, making loud slurping noises, and turned her eyes to Jenny, sending her a telepathic message to join them. She saw Jenny whisper something to Wayne, then stand and slowly walk over to the mats.

She walked up to Jason and kissed him sexually, moving her tongue in and out of his mouth. She smiled as she felt his hands move to her firm tits, squeezing and teasing her nipples. She broke their kiss and looked into his eyes as her hands covered his.

"Do you like my tits...?" she teased, "Do you like feeling my tits while Terri sucks your hard cock....?" Jason tried to smile, but couldn't. He nodded silently, his eyes glazed with lust. At this rate, he knew he wasn't going to last very long. Jenny knew this, too. She'd made enough men come to know when they were ready to shoot. Nonetheless, she continued her teasing talk.

"You liked watching Terri suck my husband's cock, didn't you...?" Again Jason could only nod. "I knew that... I liked watching her too... We're all peas from the same pod, Jason..." She stepped back slightly, opening a sight line between them. "Watch her suck your cock, Jason....see how much she loves it...how wet her lips are..."

Both of them watched Terri's mouth moving up and down Jason's cock. Her eyes were wide as she looked up at them. She was incredibly excited, but continued to suck Jason slowly, wanting to make this moment last as long as possible. She could taste and feel his pre-come as it poured over her tongue. Releasing Jason's cock, she extended her tongue, letting the others see the pool of pre-come on her tongue as she rubbed Jason's cock over her lips and face. She felt as if she was performing for an audience, which indeed she was., and she was loving it. Turning her gaze, she could see Wayne standing beside them, stroking his own cock as he watched the trio. She smiled and resumed her cocksucking.

"She loves to suck your cock, Jason... She's a natural-born cocksucker..." Terri thrilled at Jenny's pornographic talk. She resumed her sucking with a vengeance, showing off for her audience... She took Jason's cock into her mouth as far as she could, then pulled away, rubbing him over her lips and face until they shone with a wet luminescence. Jenny grinned and kissed Jason hotly.

"I am too, you know..." she panted, "A natural born cocksucker, that is.... I love sucking a hard cock...fucking it with my mouth...making it shoot...swallowing all that thick...hot...cum....Mmmmm....I love the feel of a hard cock shooting off in my mouth...." She smiled to herself as Jason groaned out loud. She saw his hips begin to move, fucking his cock into Terri's mouth, and knew she had to act quickly.

"Do you want to come in my mouth, Jason...? Do you want to watch me swallow your hot cum...?" She grinned when he couldn't respond. His entire being was focused on his cock now. Exactly where she wanted it. He groaned again as he felt her sliding down his body.

Jenny knelt beside Terri and smiled at her. Terri pulled her shining, swollen lips from Jason's cock and offered it to Jenny. She looked up at Jason as Jenny's lips parted and moved over his cockhead. His eyes were wide as he watched Jenny suck him. She leaned forward, running her wet tongue over his balls as Jenny set to her task. Her eyes were just centimeters from Jenny's lips and she watched with growing passion as Jenny took more and more of Jason's cock into her mouth. Both girls were curious as to whether Jenny could Take Jason's thick cock into her throat. And Terri's anticipation grew as she saw Jenny hesitate and pause, signaling the fact that Jason's cockhead was at the entrance...

Terri watched, trying to learn as much as she could, as Jenny pulled back slightly, then pushed her face forward. Terri held her breath as Jenny's lips moved steadily lower on Jason's shaft. Then the three of them groaned in unison as Jason's hard cock bent slightly and slid deep into Jenny's throat.

Jason almost screamed as he felt his cock pass into Jenny's hot throat. His hips began to pump involuntarily against her face as she held him deep. He could feel her muscles milking him, almost as if she was jerking him off with her throat. He felt the cum boiling in his balls and his cock expanded.

Jenny could feel his impending orgasm, but had to pull back in order to breath. She pulled her lips off his shaft, panting heavily. A long, thick strand of saliva and pre-come extended between his cockhead and her mouth before breaking off and spilling wetly over her lips and chest. She laughed and leaned forward, ready to take him deep again, when Jason's cock erupted in her hand.

Both girls squealed with surprise as Jason shot a huge river of semen over their lips and faces. Jenny responded first, closing her lips over his cockhead as he fired another huge blast into her mouth. She moaned with pleasure, sucking passionately as his third full blast filled her mouth, then pulled away, keeping the semen in her mouth as she offered Jason's cock to Terri.

Terri didn't hesitate. She closed her lips over Jason's cockhead just as he let go with another full load. She sucked wildly, trying to milk every drop of semen from his balls as his orgasm waned. Smiling around his cock, she looked up at her boyfriend and swallowed his cum, feeling his cock buck in her mouth as he watched her.

Jenny turned to Wayne and grinned as she opened her mouth and pushed her tongue out, showing him the large pool of semen she held in her mouth. She saw his eyes glaze over with lust as he masturbated in front of her, and smiled again as she closed her lips. Tilting her head back slightly, she offered him a view of her throat and she let the thick semen pour over her tongue and into her throat. She sighed as the heady aroma of Jason's semen filled her senses. The texture of his cum was slightly thicker than Wayne's and tasted slightly different, making it wildly exciting for her.

This was the first time since they'd been married that Jenny had swallowed another man's cum and she was savoring every drop of it. Prior to marrying Wayne, she'd been almost promiscuous with her cocksucking, loving the feel of a cock expanding in her mouth, then flooding it with semen. Every cock she sucked off, she unconsciously compared the taste and texture of the semen, taking great pride in the fact that she often remembered specific dates simply from the taste of the guy's cum.

That was one of the reason's she'd fallen for Wayne. His cum was the sweetest she'd ever tasted and she'd never in her life met a man who came as much as he did. And as often. During the first year of their courtship, Jenny had sucked Wayne off as often as she could, often to the point of preclusion of "regular" sex, and sometimes as many as six or seven times a day. Each and every time, his ejaculation was as thick and full as if he'd waited for days to come. They both decided it was a match made in heaven...

All these thoughts passed through Jenny's mind in seconds as she slowly swallowed Jason's cum. This boy was definitely a very close second to Wayne. Certainly in the category of amount. Her face was covered with cum, her mouth was full, and that didn't take into consideration the amount that Terri was currently sucking from his cock! This boy was definitely a contender in her history book...

Jenny smiled at Wayne as she finished swallowing, then turned back to Terri, leaning forward and joining her as she licked the last vestiges of semen from Jason's cock and balls. Then moving closer still, she began to lick the semen from Terri's face. Terri moaned and returned the favor, licking and sucking Jenny's cheeks, chin and lips, laving the cum away and swallowing it. When they'd gotten every last bit, both girls sat back and looked up at Jason. His legs were beginning to shake slightly as the realization of what had just occurred washed over him like a tidal wave.

"Did you enjoy that, lover....?" Terri teased, massaging the wetness on her face into her skin.

Jason was staring at the two of them, his mouth open and his eyes still wild. Then the light in his eyes grew and he grinned like a canary eating cat. "Wow!" he said in a raspy voice, Damn! I mean...wow!' The girls giggled with delight as he stammered. "That was incredible...I've never...I...uh...I'm sorry I came all over your face...it just happened..." His voice held some concern, but Jenny only grinned sexily.