Teasing Til It Hurts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think the smile on my face could've been any wider or my head would've split in two. I attacked her mouth then, sucking on it as she raked her nails down my back to get my shift off. In one swift movement the kiss broke, my shirt flew across the room, her robe opened, and my lips became attached to her neck. Nat moaned and held my head in place with one arm while her hands joined mine in trying to get my pants off once again. Somehow without her leaving my lap or my mouth leaving her neck, my jeans and boxers left my legs.

Then it slowed down, a lot. We sat holding each other, staring at the other's eyes. My erection was pressed against her wet slit, throbbing every so often against her clit. "Are you sure?" I asked so quietly I barely heard it.

Natalia bit her lip and nodded. "No." she told me, but started to rock her hips in time with the slow throb of my pulse in my dick. She eased herself up far enough that the head rocked back and grazed over her nearly dripping lips. "Will you..." she started and glanced at the ceiling. "Um.. Will you... Stop?" I looked at her, more than a little confused. She laughed and I saw a tear in her eye. "If it hurts, will you stop?"

I pulled her head to mine and kissed her cheek just as the tear slid down it. "Natalia, I love you." I told her, and licked the salt off my lip. "I'll stop whenever you want." I told her. "It can stop now if -"

"No!" she cut me off. Before another word was said, she pushed herself down sharply. Maybe three inches sunk into Natalia's virgin pussy with a loud gasp from both of us. I knew her hymen had been broken years before horseback riding, but I didn't expect her tightness to be so easily penetrated. Then again, she was already dripping wetness all the way to the mattress.

"Are you okay?" I asked her scrunched up face and tightly closed eyes. She breathed a wordless response and nodded, her fingers digging into my shoulders as she pushed down again and her body accepted more of my cock into it. I could feel her pussy stretching and pulling to accommodate me. I groaned at the sensation of pure heat and soft wetness gripping my dick, but had to say. "Natalia, if it hurts..."

Her eyes snapped open and she stared at me. "Jeremy, just shut up!" she spat. My mouth dropped open, then clamped shut. "I want this okay?" she told me. "I've wanted it for a long time, and I don't care how much it hurts, or how fucking scared I am, I..." she stopped and leaned down and kissed me, pulling an inch or two of pussy off my dick and making us both moan. "I love you..."

Those were the last words said that night. Natalia's hands stayed gripped on my shoulders, her hips slowly rocked back and forth, up down, working her consistently wetter and hotter pussy on my cock. My hands explored her body as much as I could reach; her breasts, her neck, her stomach, hips, legs, and once she leaned down on top of me her back and ass.

I felt each gasp and moan inside her. Every orgasm for her was a bolt of heat and tightness around my dick. I was thanking god very quickly that she had given her first blowjob earlier, or else her first intercourse would've much much shorter.

When it finally came down to the wire, Natalia was riding me faster and faster, having found the right position and rhythm for her to enjoy my cock inside her. I was fighting back my own climax when she collapsed onto me, whimpering and I think crying, still bucking her hips wildly. I wrapped my arms around her and trust upwards at her, trying to match the psychotic tempo of her hips forcing my dick into her gash.

There were no words, just her hitting her peak and biting into my shoulder to muffle her own scream. Then there was me flooding the inside of Natalia's hot little previously virgin box with my seed. Neither of us stopped moving until it was nearly painful to go on, and my cock slid out of her hole as she rolled off of me. We panted and stared at each other for a few long seconds, then we kissed, sweetly, and feel asleep.

The next morning we stayed in bed until afternoon. We didn't have sex, as Natalia was understandably sore, we just stayed in bed together. Afterwards it was regular routine for me to leave work for her apartment, where'd we play video games until around 9:30, then we'd fuck like rabbits until eleven on every flat surface available.

Eventually, I moved in with her, as it was cost effective for both of us, and I just did my best to ignore the sounds of phone sex after eleven PM. Then Natalia got a job working for the state, which turned into a serious career in politics. After a few years, on a trip to Washington, she was approached about running for office. The problem was a boyfriend that had a criminal record, and wasn't exactly politically or media friendly.

Natalia, being the wonderful woman she is, told them that if I was a problem, then she was not the person for the job. When I heard this, my heart broke. I was not going to be responsible for her career's end simply because she wouldn't leave me. So I forced her away. It nearly killed me when I made her cry, but she did run for office, and she won.

We still keep in touch, and she's only gotten more beautiful each time I see her. It's hard to find time around our schedules sometimes, but last time we talked, I learned she's going to be a major cabinet member. Then she bit me on the same spot she always does right before we cum for each other.

12